Qanon Conspiracy

• 683 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Qanon Conspiracy
« on: May 01, 2018, 01:51:45 AM »
Is anyone else following the Qanon story?

If you like conspiracy theories,  this one has it all.

In the QAnon reality, Trump only pretended to collude with Russia in order to create a pretext for the hiring of Robert Mueller, the special counsel, who is actually working with Trump to take down an inconceivably evil and powerful network of coup-plotters and child sex traffickers that includes Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros.

This has led to the issuing of 28,000 sealed indictments, or is it (25,000)  is one of the themes.

The central claim of the #QAnon conspiracy theory is that President Donald Trump’s Justice Department has filed thousands of sealed indictments against Democratic leaders, Hollywood celebrities, and wealthy elites.
All are guilty of a variety of misdeeds, horrific sex crimes, affiliation with the “deep state,” and/or intent to harm the president and his administration.
And when the time is right, Trump will order the indictments unsealed, prompting a massive wave of arrests, with the accused tried in the field and sent to Guantanamo Bay for indefinite detention.

And that's not even the half of it.   Great stuff if you love conspiracy theories.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: Qanon Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 02:39:30 AM »
Let's not forget the DUMB's   "Deep Underground Military Bases" 

Quote from: someone on Reddit
A good covert operation doesn't end with a boom. Celebration, yes. Military trials, yes. But no boom. What most of you don't understand is that we are in Stage 5:5 (as Q pointed out). To me, that's stage 5 of 5. Arrests began over a year ago. Sealed indictments are now being unsealed in DC-VA area. USMC is activated. We are under a declared "National Emergency" per Trump's Dec. 21, 2017 Executive Order. How much more real do you think it will get?

The reason you haven't seen the activities up to this point is that there are about 250 Deep Underground Military Bases and hideouts in this country alone all interconnected with tunnels and high speed trains. They started using them after all the airline issues in December thinking Trump could not reach them there. Search for "list of DUMBs" Have you heard about all the folks hearing loud booms? Underground fighting is what they heard. And, some Rods from God too. That's where most of the activity has been up until Trump activated the Marines. Now, there will be some activity up top as arrests take place. Why do you think they are terrified? Because nothing is happening? Hardly!

Brilliant work.   LOL

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 05:49:49 AM »
Trump and Hillary are secretly lovers. Trump likes the image of being surrounded with pretty women, but in the bedroom it's cankles that really excite him! And Hillary's favorite color is orange.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 06:13:20 AM »
We need d1's wisdom now more than ever on this subject.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 07:05:00 AM »
We need d1's wisdom now more than ever on this subject.

The origins of the theory are from the 4chan and anon crowd,  so, D1 would be right in there with the gang demanding people get sent to jail,  and rambling on about psyops. 

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 07:54:10 AM »

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 07:54:53 AM »
I'm vaguely familiar with the theory.  I do recall d1 actually stating something similar to it at one point.  It's only slightly less absurd than the Trump is a time traveler theory.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 02:26:58 PM »
Is anyone else following the Qanon story?

If you like conspiracy theories,  this one has it all.

In the QAnon reality, Trump only pretended to collude with Russia in order to create a pretext for the hiring of Robert Mueller, the special counsel, who is actually working with Trump to take down an inconceivably evil and powerful network of coup-plotters and child sex traffickers that includes Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros.

This has led to the issuing of 28,000 sealed indictments, or is it (25,000)  is one of the themes.

The central claim of the #QAnon conspiracy theory is that President Donald Trump’s Justice Department has filed thousands of sealed indictments against Democratic leaders, Hollywood celebrities, and wealthy elites.
All are guilty of a variety of misdeeds, horrific sex crimes, affiliation with the “deep state,” and/or intent to harm the president and his administration.
And when the time is right, Trump will order the indictments unsealed, prompting a massive wave of arrests, with the accused tried in the field and sent to Guantanamo Bay for indefinite detention.

And that's not even the half of it.   Great stuff if you love conspiracy theories.

Wow, Trump is such a great guy. I mean, you couldn't make up a convoluted and fanciful plot like that so it's got to be true. Trump's standing in my view has gone up 10 fold on this revelation. Hopefully, now that the plot has been blown wide open, it wont mess it up and they abandon the idea and Trump and Mueller start hating each other for reals.

Who ever leaked this though is probably part of the dems sex pedo ring.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2018, 03:17:08 AM »
Trump's standing in my view has gone up 10 fold on this revelation.
Me too.  Though that is 10 x 0.

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »
The qanon conspiracy now has a 24/7 live stream,  you can get your insanity delivered direct to your desktop non-stop.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2018, 07:25:28 AM »
Their latest weird shit https://twitter.com/hashtag/OperationBackyardBrawl?src=hash

http://www.kvoa.com/story/38338092/tucson-police-find-no-evidence-abandoned-south-side-camp-linked-to-child-sex-trafficiking

TUCSON - A group called Veterans On Patrol believes a remote area off of I-19 and Valencia Rd. is a Child Sex Trafficking camp.

"I don't understand how this was underneath our nose, yet right in front of our face completely," Tucsonan Christina Alvarado said.

However, Tucson Police strongly dispute this.

TPD investigators have been to the site multiple times, with detectives and officers. According to Sgt. Pete Dugan with TPD, it appears to be nothing more than an abandoned camp.

Police say they appreciate public awareness and the calls to their office, but they investigated and there does not appear to be any signs of human or sex trafficking.

Police say they are continuing to investigate. They also tell News 4 Tucson, anyone on that private property is trespassing. The department has yet to make an arrest.

"Anybody that walks through that site will clearly know that's sex trafficking," Veterans On Patrol spokeswoman Addie Rivera said. "That's children and women being abused.
They have not been out here to collect any evidence and we have them in our possession."

News 4 Tucson asked to see the evidence. We were told it's being stored in a private area and that the evidence has not been turned over to police.

Sgt. Dugan said officers have been patrolling the site and it's putting great strain on the department's resources.

As these individuals make their case, an upside down flag signaling a distress call waves in this sliver of the Sonoran Desert.   

Pizzagate and qanon had a baby!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 03:17:55 AM »
Their latest weird shit https://twitter.com/hashtag/OperationBackyardBrawl?src=hash

http://www.kvoa.com/story/38338092/tucson-police-find-no-evidence-abandoned-south-side-camp-linked-to-child-sex-trafficiking

TUCSON - A group called Veterans On Patrol believes a remote area off of I-19 and Valencia Rd. is a Child Sex Trafficking camp.

"I don't understand how this was underneath our nose, yet right in front of our face completely," Tucsonan Christina Alvarado said.

However, Tucson Police strongly dispute this.

TPD investigators have been to the site multiple times, with detectives and officers. According to Sgt. Pete Dugan with TPD, it appears to be nothing more than an abandoned camp.

Police say they appreciate public awareness and the calls to their office, but they investigated and there does not appear to be any signs of human or sex trafficking.

Police say they are continuing to investigate. They also tell News 4 Tucson, anyone on that private property is trespassing. The department has yet to make an arrest.

"Anybody that walks through that site will clearly know that's sex trafficking," Veterans On Patrol spokeswoman Addie Rivera said. "That's children and women being abused.
They have not been out here to collect any evidence and we have them in our possession."

News 4 Tucson asked to see the evidence. We were told it's being stored in a private area and that the evidence has not been turned over to police.

Sgt. Dugan said officers have been patrolling the site and it's putting great strain on the department's resources.

As these individuals make their case, an upside down flag signaling a distress call waves in this sliver of the Sonoran Desert.   

Pizzagate and qanon had a baby!

Gotta love the Qanon conspiracy guys,  they are definitely "out there".    I reckon they could be recruited to the flat earth side with a little push.  Flat earth == Pizza,  seems like a natural fit.  :)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2018, 03:19:44 PM »
Rayzor I think you ought to see a professional... This obsession with Trump is just not healthy

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »
Rayzor I think you ought to see a professional... This obsession with Trump is just not healthy

LOL.  Trump is involved in Pizzagate now?   Or is he a secret flat earther?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2018, 08:04:22 PM »

How the hell should I know? You're the Trump enthusiast

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2018, 09:51:29 PM »

You know that Pizzagate is more about Hillary?  not especially about Trump per se.   Otherwise, I think you are confused.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 10:20:56 PM »

You know that Pizzagate is more about Hillary?  not especially about Trump per se.   Otherwise, I think you are confused.

Probably.... I don't follow Trump and Hillary and all the gossip quite as intimately as you do.

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2018, 11:48:54 PM »

Probably.... I don't follow Trump and Hillary and all the gossip quite as intimately as you do.

Translation:  You haven't got a clue what I'm talking about, but you feel obligated to make a fool of yourself anyway.   Ok,  must be a slow day on mall security.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2018, 11:52:04 PM »

Translation:  You haven't got a clue what I'm talking about, but you feel obligated to make a fool of yourself anyway.   Ok,  must be a slow day on mall security.

Did I ever say I had a clue WTF you are on about here? Woo hoo, you can state the obvious at least. I am simply curious why you devote so much of your time looking at stupid shit

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 08:09:04 PM »
So Pizzagate meets Alexsandr Dugin

https://twitter.com/TrickFreee/status/1004881489396301824

Anyone up for another conspiracy theory?

For Shifter's benefit,  since he otherwise won't understand the context  https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aleksandr-dugin-the-russian-mystic-behind-americas_us_59a1fca2e4b0d0ef9f1c14ac

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:11:00 PM by Rayzor »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2018, 05:48:40 PM »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2018, 06:44:37 PM »
Trump probably believes the Qanon conspiracy.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2018, 06:50:37 PM »

Evidently so.  The democrats are separating families at the border for their satanic pizzagate child sex ring.   
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1009843402433802241

In other news,  Trump was visibly scared when a protestor held up a photo of Trump with Epstein.   
https://twitter.com/chunkled/status/1009780727267852288

Crank up the conspiracy engines to full throttle.   

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2018, 06:54:08 PM »

Not funny, JerkFace.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2018, 06:57:00 PM »

Not funny, JerkFace.

Yeah, I saw that one,  I wonder what was going through his mind...  nothing good I suspect.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2018, 06:53:34 PM »

They have a 24hr live youtube channel!

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2018, 06:59:16 PM »
After he pushed for war in Iran it's clear his loyalties lie with Israel and the Mossad. As with Trumps. Not saying he isn't "real."

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2018, 07:02:50 PM »

Evidently so.  The democrats are separating families at the border for their satanic pizzagate child sex ring.   
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1009843402433802241

In other news,  Trump was visibly scared when a protestor held up a photo of Trump with Epstein.   
https://twitter.com/chunkled/status/1009780727267852288

Crank up the conspiracy engines to full throttle.

Epsteins lolita island is pretty creepy hey. If Trump has gone their for underage prostitution with that group I hope he hangs.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2018, 08:09:57 PM »
The truth emerges....  Q is actually JFK junior.     :) ROTFLMAO

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2018, 08:18:15 PM »
The truth emerges....  Q is actually JFK junior.     :) ROTFLMAO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_(magazine)
George (H.W Bush?)

Do you think it's possible he was trying to tell us something?