RIP JOHN DAVIS

• 111 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: RIP JOHN DAVIS
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2019, 01:11:01 AM »
Oh my, I haven't laughed this hard in years wise. Thank you for this.

Tell me, in this online meeting I suppose you asked him to wear the same sweater, in the same exact position as in his avatar? And had him adjust his hair to almost the exact same style?

I wrote about John Davis last year that he wore the same boring cardigan for 5 years. It's not surprising he's wearing the same cardigan for the next two years, even next ten years. He is conservative and peaceful. So it's not surprising he didn't change his hairstyle too. Now it's your turn. Respond to Yes's demands.

So respond other demands will query your identify, if you have respect people. Instead, you may chose to release real John Davis. Why can't you use his twitter account? Since because you don't know his twitter password?

Why didn't you come up as John Davis and say we are the "Flat Earth Society" while the other site is making corporate initiatives? I've warned you to do something because TFES was taking the initiative of being the flat earth society. But you could not done anything to respond it.  Simply because you're not John Davis?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2019, 08:13:56 AM »
It's the same photo. You just zoomed in, gave it a sepia tone and stretched it slightly while increasing the contrast. The alone shows your dishonesty in this matter, and points to you working for the conspiracy. You can see this easily if you place the two on top of each other, adjust for scale and do a diff layer:

We have an agent in our midst brothers.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2019, 08:20:54 AM »
It's the same photo. You just zoomed in, gave it a sepia tone and stretched it slightly while increasing the contrast. The alone shows your dishonesty in this matter, and points to you working for the conspiracy. You can see this easily if you place the two on top of each other, adjust for scale and do a diff layer:

We have an agent in our midst brothers.

Ahahaha! I've laughted at this, Alex.  >:D

So you claim this picture is same picture with this?

You've used this picture already. But your last image has nothing with others. How do you explain this? On the other hand, being an agent isn't a crime, but I am not.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 08:23:22 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2019, 08:47:24 AM »
It is most certainly a crime. As surely as it is a crime to pull the wool over man's eyes, it is a crime to undermine the legitimate actions of this most important society. But take not my word for this. Any interested person can copy and paste your image into photopea and perform the same actions I did.

You have been exposed. It is true that the fallen one's workers are ever present. I had never thought it would be you.

You have brought great sorrow to this already burdened mind.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2019, 10:12:21 AM »
It is most certainly a crime. As surely as it is a crime to pull the wool over man's eyes, it is a crime to undermine the legitimate actions of this most important society. But take not my word for this. Any interested person can copy and paste your image into photopea and perform the same actions I did.

You have been exposed. It is true that the fallen one's workers are ever present. I had never thought it would be you.

You have brought great sorrow to this already burdened mind.

Both these two photos have been used here legally by John Davis. So, can you tell me the color of their eyes? Is it light or dark colored? Which?

If you were really John Davis, that would be sad. But if you're not really John Davis, it's sad for John Davis. John Davis is upset right now. The problem is, which of you is that.

I felt myself the Red Riding Hood in Red Riding Hood story asks questions to wolf.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2019, 10:14:30 AM »
Perhaps you should focus your time on fixing the egregious issues with your model rather than throwing stones at other flat earthers.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2019, 10:21:41 AM »
Perhaps you should focus your time on fixing the egregious issues with your model rather than throwing stones at other flat earthers.

The most important issue right now is the parallax day we will commemorate next week. and I think I failed to draw public attention on society despite all my focus. I think you're good enough to understand what I'm saying. but I can't fix it after this time.

End of my energy today.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2019, 10:23:43 AM »
The import you put on these little days of yours shows just how little you care about the matter of truth. It is clear your special days are just there to distract from legitimate research.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2019, 10:31:16 AM »
Truth is important as much as the truth is how you defend it. this requires respect for other believers. I respect the Rowbotham and he is the most important actor of the movement, still. Movement isn't the flat earth society by itself. I don't like but respect John Davis. The thing is, I don't believe you're John Davis.

If you really were wouldJohn Davis, you'd get a flat earth believer in the management staff. Even Tom Bishop isn't. That you have mentioned how he helped you to create wiki. Even he did not deserve to be a moderator here, but you have gave the bav up rights to boydster who is a clear angry globalist. Then your declaring yourself a believer does not magically make you neither a believer, nor John Davis.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2019, 10:59:17 AM »
Tom Bishop has been a moderator in the past. I forget how it went, but if he was interested I'm sure he would say something. I'd be happy to give it to him again, if it turns out it went well last time. Really even if it hasn't as we all make mistakes.

You clearly are not suited to be a moderator.

Ski is a moderator. I believe I nominated him to be one.

Ichimaru is a moderator. I believe I nominated him.

Wilmore is an admin.

Daniel is an admin.

SCG is a flatist and an admin. I nominated her.

I'm sure others are I haven't mentioned. Point being, I give admin / moderator status when the current moderators agree with the choice and the person seems like they would do a good job at it. Moderating a forum does not require knowledge of the shape of the earth.

Again you are using falsehoods to try to undermine the Flat Earth Society, only solidifying the view that you are a conspirator. There are plenty of flat moderators and administrators, albeit some are less active than others.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2019, 12:45:08 PM »
Mister Nobody your talking is nothing but a lie. you've done nothing but sabotage this forum for years.

There are 4 active managers here. you and others scg, boydster and crouton. all others are passive. ski is also passive. has just returned presumably you've called him back because you've assumed things will going to bad. SCG is not a fe'r  too. crouton is also not fe'r. boydster is an angry globalist. Those all your team. no, it is inconvenient for fe'rs to be their moderator and admin. they protect angry globalists such as NSS, bullwinkle, and jackblack in discussions between flat eartherz and globalists. and you encourage them to do it.

You say I'm not suitable for this. the only reason for this is because you want it not to be and your globalist friends want it that way. So, what is your reason not assigned Sandokhan a mod? I'm ok with that too. But no, you don't do even it too. Shifter may be. No. Which one are worst angry globalist you give them authority to control us. on the other hand, every effort we make to develop this community is undermined by you and the angry globalists you feed. you criticize me for accusing you of being what you are not, and accusing me of something I am not because of I'm saying things you don't like. You know that if there is a real believing moderator here, turd members like jackblak, nss and rabinoz cannot live here. but you host them and authorize those who will not harm them. because you are no different from them, you are an angry globalist. FE movement isn't just about this forum, but this forum is a bit more than us. you have made no contribution here, other than feeding the globalists. Do you have any works that you published in 2019? no. you're just acting like a person you're not. just like you're not John Davis.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2019, 12:49:45 PM »
THE EARTH IS FLAT.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2019, 12:54:41 PM »
To be accepted as a flat earther, you must do more than say it. Only you and your teammates those all like yourself can accept this. A real flat earther does not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2019, 01:27:30 PM »
To be accepted as a flat earther, you must do more than say it. Only you and your teammates those all like yourself can accept this. A real flat earther does not.

And this right here is why you will likely never be a mod.  You are a self proclaimed arbitrator of what is and isn't flat earth.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but you aren't.  There are many different flat earth theories and many people with different levels of belief, from the cautious skeptic to the hardcore fundamentalists.  All of them different, but all can be a flat earther.  FET is not group think.

This forum isn't a FET echo chamber either.  What makes this society great is that it is a learning experience for everyone.  There is something everyone can take away.  Dialogue amongst believers and non-believers can benefit FET by helping to improve the theory, learning something you didn't know before, seeing things from a different perspective/point-of-view, etc.  There are countless benefits for everyone in the way this forum is managed.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Yes

« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2019, 01:28:12 PM »
I feel bad having to watch you go through this, wise.  All this fear and paranoia.  The truth is, John Davis is just another guy pretending to be a FE'er, just like nearly all the other FE'ers on this forum.  You are among the exceedingly few who seem to believe the lie of flat earth.  Wise, earth is not flat.  It's just a joke that was taken too far.  Vulnerable people latched onto the paranoid conspiracy, and unscrupulous trolls took advantage of them.  Maybe it's time you took a break from this fantasy for a while.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2019, 03:27:55 PM »
I am not an angry globularist. I ban angry globularists. The evidence is right there for all to see, much like the setting sun on the infinite plane. These aspersions that you cast upon me are unwarranted and unjust, Mister Wise. We should be friends.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2020, 11:55:48 PM »
The recent events highlight the fact that John Davis is dead.

John Davis, if he was alive, would definitely prevent the management squad's fascist practices, which have increased recently and reached a level of madness.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2020, 11:56:26 PM »

This is very sad. The guy had family and for better or worse, was one of flat earth's believers and defenders

2020 will be remembered as the darkest year in history

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2020, 12:05:07 AM »

This is very sad. The guy had family and for better or worse, was one of flat earth's believers and defenders

Except for things like ;D:
Sounds good, I can definitely do that. I'm new to Roll20, but I'm sure its simple enough to figure out.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2020, 12:12:02 AM »

Although he was old enough to become a grandfather, he had just become a father.

It doesn't come too much here. And when he arrives, instead of defending people with flat earth believers and dealing with his demands, he is chatting about Roll 20 D&D. The truth is that flat-earth believer John Davis wouldn't do that. I suspect Alex De Souza at the moment.

Sounds good, I can definitely do that. I'm new to Roll20, but I'm sure its simple enough to figure out.

It is already what I am talking about. Real John Davis would not prefer to do this instead of ignoring the needs of believers at all.

Did not he tell "BAN THE GAME?". He has open a thread "ban the game" and the interest to games have been decreased. He opened a thread has a topic "ban the game". Look his topics. He is opposite of gaming in the forum. How is it possible a man opposite of something and turns completely opposite just in a few weeks.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=85360.msg2243755#msg2243755

This is not John Davis guys. This cannot be him.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2020, 12:33:30 AM »

Although he was old enough to become a grandfather, he had just become a father.

It doesn't come too much here. And when he arrives, instead of defending people with flat earth believers and dealing with his demands, he is chatting about Roll 20 D&D. The truth is that flat-earth believer John Davis wouldn't do that. I suspect Alex De Souza at the moment.

It is already what I am talking about. Real John Davis would not prefer to do this instead of ignoring the needs of believers at all.
So you say!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2020, 12:19:00 PM »
JD for mod!!!!
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth