RIP JOHN DAVIS

• 111 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: RIP JOHN DAVIS
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2018, 12:34:22 PM »
I think JD is alive, and he hasn't been replaced with a shape-shifting lizard person. I believe that is what we are debating.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2018, 12:51:33 PM »
I think JD is alive, and he hasn't been replaced with a shape-shifting lizard person. I believe that is what we are debating.

I don't know, if everybody is aware or not. Constantly same persons are claiming JD is alive. But this can't clear the air!

I plough on this issue deliberately, because there was more and more suspicious events, especially ones like Daniel Shenton.

People here mostly don't understand or believe this. Just a few have some suspicion. But mine, are more and more. Because for years, I'm following different sources. I see this kind of events in different environments.

For example, many of known flat earther youtubers are disappeared in recent years. they did not leave a trace behind them. like a goodbye message for example.

did this get familiar to you? It have to be.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2018, 12:58:54 PM »
if you did not care about others' lifes, so others will not care about your life too.

Only brotherhood does. If you care or do not care about life of others, or if others care or do not care about your life; but brotherhood cares all of your lifes. whether you admit it or not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2018, 01:56:43 PM »
if you did not care about others' lifes, so others will not care about your life too.

Only brotherhood does. If you care or do not care about life of others, or if others care or do not care about your life; but brotherhood cares all of your lifes. whether you admit it or not.

See I told you you really like Rabinoz.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2018, 11:19:30 PM »
I don't know, if everybody is aware or not.
So you're the only one that doesn't know? What would you say if you saw this post?
Apparently this topic is now internet famous. http://www.ladbible.com/community/viral-weird-bizarre-conspiracy-theory-claims-australia-doesnt-exist-20180415
Another victory for the flat earth!
And told that I received a PM from him today?

If asked would I rather believe John Davis or Brotherhood of the Deceivers, I'd believe John Davis any day.

Bye bye.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2018, 11:21:03 PM »
I don't know, if everybody is aware or not.
So you're the only one that doesn't know? What would you say if you saw this post?
Apparently this topic is now internet famous. http://www.ladbible.com/community/viral-weird-bizarre-conspiracy-theory-claims-australia-doesnt-exist-20180415
Another victory for the flat earth!
And told that I received a PM from him today?

If asked would I rather believe John Davis or Brotherhood of the Deceivers, I'd believe John Davis any day.

Bye bye.

Why would the secretary of the flat earth society be PM'ing you for? Controlled opposition confirmed

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2018, 11:39:44 PM »
Why would the secretary of the flat earth society be PM'ing you for? Controlled opposition confirmed
That's for me to know, but I wasn't complaining about you, I simply wondered if reports of his demise were a tad premature.
I thought that John Davis might be the most knowledgeable person on that matter.
I guess I could have emailed and before your suspicions are raised, his email address in on his Twitter account.
So, no inside knowledge is needed. John Davis is really an open what-you-see-is-wgat-get kind of guy -  ;) almost!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2018, 11:46:26 PM »
That's for me to know, but I wasn't complaining about you, I simply wondered if reports of his demise were a tad premature.
I thought that John Davis might be the most knowledgeable person on that matter.
I guess I could have emailed and before your suspicions are raised, his email address in on his Twitter account.
So, no inside knowledge is needed. John Davis is really an open what-you-see-is-wgat-get kind of guy -  ;) almost!

Stop to lie liarinoz!

We all flat earth believers know you are controlling them all from the background. Now you gave their daily tasks, did not you?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2018, 11:49:25 PM »
Michael is a must, confirmed!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2018, 04:12:44 AM »

Stop to lie liarinoz!

Just understand this, I was not lying! I stated things exactly as they were and exposed your stupidity in claiming he was killed.

Do you wonder that I call you, "Brotherhood of the Deceivers"? It's because you try to deceive people all the time.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2018, 04:25:39 AM »

Stop to lie liarinoz!

Just understand this, I was not lying! I stated things exactly as they were and exposed your stupidity in claiming he was killed.

Do you wonder that I call you, "Brotherhood of the Deceivers"? It's because you try to deceive people all the time.

You're confusing with yourself and me. I'm not, but you are the deceiver here. I'm not your brother, so that I'm not the Brotherhood of the Deceivers. I'm brotherhood of the dome. And you both liarinoz and Brother of the Deceivers.

You are unable to why I'm insisting of JD's dyind. He is not the one problem. But focusing on him give us a chance to examine the others.

Bye bye liarinoz.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2019, 12:40:29 AM »
After a year and a half of investigation; His name just added to the missing list. John Davis cared about my presence here. even if he is no login to the site would take into account my sensitivities by see them when he has log off. and therefore he would definitely canceled the moderation of the boydster. No, it can't be John Davis, in any way.

Even if he has the same name, the same ID, the same face and the same internet accounts, he's exactly not John Davis. They were kidnapped him on April 4, tortured until April 12 and confiscated all their internet accounts and other accounts. and finally they copied it by facial cloning. if you're aware, it no longer produces videos. because those who know him will immediately notice the difference.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2019, 04:04:59 AM »
Oh no, you mean the body snatchers got him??

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2019, 05:39:21 AM »
He is.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2019, 10:41:51 PM »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2019, 07:37:11 AM »
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2019, 08:06:21 AM »
Few people know this about John Davis, but it's true: he once hurdled a parked Ford Explorer to save a baby chickadee from a feral cat that was just about to pounce. That's hero material in my book.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2019, 10:12:26 AM »
For the record, I still value you presence here wise. Don't get too hurt when I poke fun a little bit :). After all, you've done the same to me, and then some. For what its worth, I apologize for acting inappropriately to you when I have.

Few people know this about John Davis, but it's true: he once hurdled a parked Ford Explorer to save a baby chickadee from a feral cat that was just about to pounce. That's hero material in my book.
I also took the feral cat in to get spayed/neutered and rehabilitated. He's now a healthy friendly family cat that I gave to a sick child whose only wish was to save a cat and love it.

Hero? No. All it takes is one man recognizing wrong and acting on it to achieve good. We are all heroes. But I am more hero.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2019, 05:14:21 AM »
Proof:

You see in the middle his last photo I have took while we online talking.

Rest in peace, John! I'll offer a day for your memorial.  :'(

Now, burden of proof in the side of john's assassins to prove the opposite. ID card verifications are null, because all Intelligent services can prepare it easily.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Yes

« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2019, 10:04:50 AM »
If They assassinated him and replaced him, why did They then update his profile picture?  Wouldn't it make more sense for Them to just leave it alone?

Do you suppose They are coming for you, too, sometime soon?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2019, 11:10:06 AM »
If They assassinated him and replaced him, why did They then update his profile picture?  Wouldn't it make more sense for Them to just leave it alone?

Do you suppose They are coming for you, too, sometime soon?

Because they are cornered. I told that he was dead. I think he was actually kidnapped. but they could not prove the opposite. somehow they had to prove he was alive. The most plausible method of this is to prove that he is alive with an age-appropriate photograph that should be today. But there's one thing they forget, wise. Or rather, they thought they could probably convince me with it. But that wasn't enough. I have nothing to worry about myself. they already know me and they constantly bother me. if they had any other purpose, they would try their luck. They have used their chance earlier, and earlier experiences show that the risk applies to both sides and that they are at under greater risk. I've told  some examples about this before, if you search, you can find. Noi I don't afraid at all. The side have to afraid is they are.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Yes

« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2019, 11:11:56 AM »
well dang
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2019, 11:15:40 AM »
Thank you. I guess they have to release him because they can't prove him being alive otherwise. No other way remained.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2019, 01:26:35 AM »
Proof:

Now, burden of proof in the side of john's assassins to prove the opposite. ID card verifications are null, because all Intelligent services can prepare it easily.

Brilliant deducting wise

That last photo is definitely fake. No way that's John. The glasses are clearly a prop designed to make the person attribute any differences to the glasses. That's why he is having an 'angry eyes' look also. Who the hell poses like that for a photo to display publicly?

Whatever we thought of John in the past, he is a family man so I hope he is OK. Thanks to your efforts wise they may have to give up (suicide) their doppelganger and return the real John to us!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2019, 05:41:28 AM »
Proof:

Brilliant deducting wise

That last photo is definitely fake. No way that's John. The glasses are clearly a prop designed to make the person attribute any differences to the glasses. That's why he is having an 'angry eyes' look also. Who the hell poses like that for a photo to display publicly?

Whatever we thought of John in the past, he is a family man so I hope he is OK. Thanks to your efforts wise they may have to give up (suicide) their doppelganger and return the real John to us!

Thank you. they have nothing in common except they have a beard and a mustache. That makes me and a lot of people here with millions of people out there John Davis. We know he is a good family father. And whether we like him or not, he's the leader of the Flat Earth Society in a way. I hope he is fine. We don't left the leader of the Flat Earth Society in any way. the gang's silence on this issue shows that they are in a panic. They have no answer. No way out. The only valid way for us - if he is alive - is they to let him go. Otherwise, legal and physical intervention may be required. And it is not difficult to predict that an internal investigation is underway if it is currently arrested by an institution. If there really a investigation, I hope it results in a short time.

We have reserve our right  to response Every action taken against the leader of The Flat Earth Society will be replied with two times reprisal by hundreds of millions of "Flat Earth Believers" all around the earth. I have complete confidence in believers about this issue.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2019, 03:00:20 PM »
Oh my, I haven't laughed this hard in years wise. Thank you for this.

Tell me, in this online meeting I suppose you asked him to wear the same sweater, in the same exact position as in his avatar? And had him adjust his hair to almost the exact same style?

Yes

« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2019, 04:09:43 PM »
Tell us something only the real John Davis would know.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2019, 05:18:17 PM »
Tell us something only the real John Davis would know.
Ask him "Who is the leading Zetetic scientist of our time?". Only the real John Davis would have ego to answer that correctly.

Dinosaurs: Made In China « Reply #260 on: December 18, 2016, 05:53:35 AM »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »
If only I know said something, how do you plan on verifying it?

Yes

« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2019, 07:03:32 PM »
I'll use the Zetetic method to verify your claim.