RIP JOHN DAVIS

• 111 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: RIP JOHN DAVIS
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2018, 03:57:56 PM »
He has telephone, tablet, PC in home, PC in work, etc...

When he was in vigil of child's sleeping, he can clearly enter the internet and forum. When he drives, he can enter the internet. There is technology everywhere. You are talking and google is entering the website instead of you do. Did not he text messages to his friends? Did not he use facebook, whatsupp, twitter? When a child borns, is life really ends so sharply like this.

You clearly have no children.  John clearly cares about his wife and children.  The first week is all about the recovering spouse and the newborn.  If one has other children, the father takes all the other responsibilities so that the mother can focus on the newborn and recovering.

Leave your mom's basement, meet a girl, get married, and have children.  When you experience the joys of parenthood, then you realize why John took time off.  God, Family, then everything else.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2018, 04:13:52 PM »

When he was in vigil of child's sleeping, he can clearly enter the internet and forum. When he drives, he can enter the internet. There is technology everywhere. You are talking and google is entering the website instead of you do. Did not he text messages to his friends? Did not he use facebook, whatsupp, twitter? When a child borns, is life really ends so sharply like this.

You clearly have no children.  John clearly cares about his wife and children.  The first week is all about the recovering spouse and the newborn.  If one has other children, the father takes all the other responsibilities so that the mother can focus on the newborn and recovering.

Leave your mom's basement, meet a girl, get married, and have children.  When you experience the joys of parenthood, then you realize why John took time off.  God, Family, then everything else.

There are things like this forum, which are more important than wife and kids IMO. Even more so if you happen to be an administrator of it.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2018, 04:48:33 PM »
There are things like this forum, which are more important than wife and kids IMO. Even more so if you happen to be an administrator of it.
;D ;D "more important than wife and kids IMO" ;D ;D

JOHN DAVIS is secretary of this society and clearly has administrative powers, but leaves the "day to day" running to SCG and jroa, not that he's been seen lately ( ;) another of BotD's victims? ;).

But JOHN DAVIS has many other "highly important duties", such as being President of The American Flat Earth Society and somewhere down the list, I guess he must spend time at his profession.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2018, 09:05:36 PM »
We'll remember you with your great works, bro.

Can it be John Davis?

ne1Vaz2N6tFQzx0SBLVx

Definitely, this is not. The man posted this post is the man who replaced him. s.o.w NSA agents!

This is a code, means he has killed in 12 April 2018. This is an encrypted termination code, means "the task of killing the John Davis is terminated".
Could I suggest that brotherhood of the dome's report that "the task of killing the John Davis is terminated" is slightly premature?
John Davis seems to have been resurrected! Look at Why lie about round earth « Reply #12 on: Today at 06:21:41 AM »

I guess that proves that the words of brotherhood of the dome are worthless and any arguments he makes are intentionally deceptive.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2018, 09:42:37 PM »

Wrong knowledge. Your life is completely based on wrong knowledge and lies.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2018, 09:43:29 PM »

Can it be John Davis?

ne1Vaz2N6tFQzx0SBLVx

Definitely, this is not. The man posted this post is the man who replaced him. s.o.w NSA agents!

This is a code, means he has killed in 12 April 2018. This is an encrypted termination code, means "the task of killing the John Davis is terminated".
Could I suggest that brotherhood of the dome's report that "the task of killing the John Davis is terminated" is slightly premature?
John Davis seems to have been resurrected! Look at Why lie about round earth « Reply #12 on: Today at 06:21:41 AM »

I guess that proves that the words of brotherhood of the dome are worthless and any arguments he makes are intentionally deceptive.
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2018, 09:43:54 PM »

Can it be John Davis?

ne1Vaz2N6tFQzx0SBLVx

This is a conspiracy, that you have unable to understand because of mental problems.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2018, 09:44:28 PM »

Can it be John Davis?

ne1Vaz2N6tFQzx0SBLVx

Ok, II got it, you are his clone. No problem, I already answered his nonsence.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2018, 10:40:48 PM »

I speak from real world experience.  I have kids.  My knowledge is sound on the subject.  You on the other hand just spout nonsense.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2018, 10:52:26 PM »

I speak from real world experience.  I have kids.  My knowledge is sound on the subject.  You on the other hand just spout nonsense.

I have childs too. My knowledge is depend on real life experience too. But you are not agree my talkings, that never proved are wrong, but claim your talkings are true that numerously times we have proved most of them are lie and waste of time. What kind of two faced are you?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2018, 11:02:41 PM »

I have childs too. My knowledge is depend on real life experience too. But you are not agree my talkings, that never proved are wrong, but claim your talkings are true that numerously times we have proved most of them are lie and waste of time. What kind of two faced are you?

You haven't proven nothing.  You can call me a liar all day, but you haven't provided a smidgen of evidence to back your claims.

You claim to have kids and you think that John should ignore his wife and children so he can post on FES?  You should stop posting on here until you unf*ck your priorities.
Rabinoz RIP

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2018, 11:04:37 PM »

You haven't proven nothing.  You can call me a liar all day, but you haven't provided a smidgen of evidence to back your claims.

You claim to have kids and you think that John should ignore his wife and children so he can post on FES?  You should stop posting on here until you unf*ck your priorities.

While you are claimin me as a liar about my childs and claim you are saying true, which proofs you have except of talking from your arse?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2018, 11:13:03 PM »

While you are claimin me as a liar about my childs and claim you are saying true, which proofs you have except of talking from your arse?

You saying you have children isn't proof.  Your statements that John should be online posting instead of helping with a newborn gives more than enough credence to my statement that you don't have children.  If you have children as you are now claiming, your moral compass must be completely fucked to say John posting on FES is more important than John spending time with his wife and newborn child.
Rabinoz RIP

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2018, 11:16:02 PM »
Prove you're fit to have kids by not acting like one.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2018, 11:21:33 PM »

You saying you have children isn't proof.  Your statements that John should be online posting instead of helping with a newborn gives more than enough credence to my statement that you don't have children.  If you have children as you are now claiming, your moral compass must be completely fucked to say John posting on FES is more important than John spending time with his wife and newborn child.

What is your proof about John's have new born? What are you hiding to? Why are you all globist gang defend John has childs and spend time with them? What are you hiding to? Did you at there when cruton fired the gun to his head?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2018, 11:40:17 PM »
This is a conspiracy, that you have unable to understand because of mental problems.
In other words, you have no answer for the resurrection of John Davis after YOU claimed he was killed.

Thanks for that! Now, we know that your words are meaningless.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2018, 11:42:22 PM »
In other words, you have no answer for the resurrection of John Davis after YOU claimed he was killed.

Thanks for that! Now, we I know that your words are meaningless.

Corrected. It is just your, ie a sick's claims. And they will be always so. Because I have not finished my examination about this event. I just said there is insuffucient posts for exam after his so called resurrection.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2018, 11:43:16 PM »

I have asked you a question. Than you have logged off instead of reply it and rabinoz has come. How interesting...

Logoff from rabinoz and answer my question as notsospecial. Follow my orders! I order you!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2018, 12:03:15 AM »
I have broke his mold  ;D

I order you! Logout from liarinoz and reply my question from your account of notsoliar.  8)

I'm laughting you notsospecialinoz.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2018, 12:08:09 AM »
Many of you escaped a point. It is enough for understand them only comparing with someone others. Because there is a claim about them by, admin. This means, she know they are same. How? Because, ips. Ok. I'll do it now and make a report in about 1 hour, if my chief gives me a break to do it.  :P
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2018, 12:10:59 AM »
He is Mr Cruton. Mr Cruton knows.

There is 3 meaning of this.

1- JD is Mr Cruton, he knows.
2- Mr Cruton is Mr Cruton, he knows.
3- My english is bad.

I must consider all the possiblities, as a Sherlock Holmes  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2018, 12:51:53 AM »
Cruton isn't JD. So he can't know the JD's situation, if he doesn't hold JD under control by holding a gun on his head!

This is general statistic page of cruton:

And this one is: JD

1- Examining login times

The first thing takes our interest is, they are both login in about same times. 6am seems their wake up times as same. 10am is both their most active hour. This is meaningfull if their IP adress are same, they perhaps be same man. Or at least, men joining from same city.*

2- Examining post/topic rate

cruton: 5353 posts/ 68 topics: 78 posts/per topic.
JD: 13941 posts / 546 topics: 25 posts/ per topic.

post/topic rate are not compatibled. For same persons, this rate normally be similar like 78 to 68, 78 to 88, etc. 10%, 20% difference may be but 300% difference is almost impossible.

We can say they are different persons. But will continue to examination.

Depends on two first lines, we have arrived a result as: "They are two different men live in same city".

3- Interested categories:

Cruton most interested categories:

Philosophy.
Completely nonsence.
The Lounge.

JD most interested categories

Debate.
Q/A.
General.

According to this third line, they seem different. This is not an evidence by itself. Because there is a possiblity user may join different sub forum with different account. Even so, this is a sign the possiblity of their be different man is more than they are being same man.

4- average post statistics by day

cruton: 37 posts in total active hours.
JD: 140 posts in total active days.

cruton: 8 posts/ day from registration.
JD: 3 posts / day from registration.

We can clearly say they are different, depend on the last statistics. Because everyone has a character, cause him an average post/time. These two clearly has different characters.

Result of examining the statistics:

The most possiblity is They are highly possible in same city but definitely different persons.

In other say, cruton is the most suspicious person about killing JD.

Best regards.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2018, 05:52:35 AM »

I have asked you a question. Than you have logged off instead of reply it and rabinoz has come. How interesting...

Logoff from rabinoz and answer my question as notsospecial. Follow my orders! I order you!

I answered your question.  I'm not going to teach you reading comprehension. 

I logged off because I had to go to sleep to go to work.  I don't have the luxury of arguing with idiots all day.
Rabinoz RIP

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2018, 06:10:52 AM »

I answered your question.  I'm not going to teach you reading comprehension. 

I logged off because I had to go to sleep to go to work.  I don't have the luxury of arguing with idiots all day.

So how do you wait others arguing with you, although none of us want to arguing with idiots too.

I know why did you log off. Anyway. You haven't 1250 posts so I will not reply you anymore. Come with your main account. Till that time; nahh!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2018, 07:15:52 AM »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2018, 02:24:34 PM »

I don't think I have used a sentence means this meaning.

There was 3 possiblities. one of them was the possiblity of cruton is JD, so he is alive. But this theory is debunked. He is still dead, at least, theorically.

1- Cruton is JD: Debunked !
2- JD is JD: examination is On progress
3- My english is bad: examination is On progress
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2018, 02:39:10 PM »
Cruton isn't JD. So he can't know the JD's situation, if he doesn't hold JD under control by holding a gun on his head!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The most possiblity is They are highly possible in same city but definitely different persons.

Best regards.
That's funny! the following post seems to be by this bloke:
Look familiar?
There are five common explanations for this, but in the end without toppling the Planar Conspiracy there is no real way to know. Different people believe different explanations, or even ones not mentioned here.

To Control Information: In a similar way to 1984, control of information is control of everything. The flat earth is even mentioned in the book itself and an interview by the author.

They are wrong: simply said, we are wrong about the shape of the earth, and there is no conspiracy. This describes why the earth might look round from far away: https://theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php/blog/einsteins-relativity-proves-earth-flat

To Maintain Legitimacy: During the Cold War we faked the moon landing. Shortly after they realized the reason they could not reach the moon was due to the flatness of the Earth. They were stuck in a lie, and had to continue it or lose legitimacy of our governments. Even today we would still hold onto this lie due to role Science plays in our ruling government.

To hide the truth of the Bible.

To Gain Power and Money: By siphoning off the space budgets and denying the world the resources of the Antarctic they gain a considerable amount of power and wealth.

I think the Brotherhood of the Deceivers is still trying to deceive everybody. I wonder why?
I guess he knows the Earth is a Globe and wants to distract us from his continual deception that the earth is flat!

The_Earth_Is_Not_Flat

• ur mum gai, the earth is not flat
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2018, 08:09:08 AM »
bitch you got no power

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2018, 12:11:22 PM »
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Best regards.
That's funny! the following post seems to be by this bloke:
Look familiar?
There are five common explanations for this, but in the end without toppling the Planar Conspiracy there is no real way to know. Different people believe different explanations, or even ones not mentioned here.

To Control Information: In a similar way to 1984, control of information is control of everything. The flat earth is even mentioned in the book itself and an interview by the author.

They are wrong: simply said, we are wrong about the shape of the earth, and there is no conspiracy. This describes why the earth might look round from far away: https://theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php/blog/einsteins-relativity-proves-earth-flat

To Maintain Legitimacy: During the Cold War we faked the moon landing. Shortly after they realized the reason they could not reach the moon was due to the flatness of the Earth. They were stuck in a lie, and had to continue it or lose legitimacy of our governments. Even today we would still hold onto this lie due to role Science plays in our ruling government.

To hide the truth of the Bible.

To Gain Power and Money: By siphoning off the space budgets and denying the world the resources of the Antarctic they gain a considerable amount of power and wealth.

I think the Brotherhood of the Deceivers is still trying to deceive everybody. I wonder why?
I guess he knows the Earth is a Globe and wants to distract us from his continual deception that the earth is flat!

You paranoiac has lost all your connection from real life. I'm only trying to reveal the truth, whatever the issue to be.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

Realdeal

• Undecided
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2018, 12:29:14 PM »
WTH is going on with this thread, I have read through it a couple of times and it still seems like craziness all around.
Perhaps, use a greater level of introspective approach to examining your previous posts while keeping forum guidelines in mind.  I feel this would be helpful