Midgard's Answers to Mr. The Man 40K

• 20 Replies

midgard

« on: January 02, 2007, 05:35:37 AM »
Quote from: "Mr. The Man 40K"
1. the ice wall. It seems to me like you have been playing a few to many video games. Why is there an ice wall perfectly around our perfect circle shaped Flat Earth?

Because as the water from the oceans flowed over the edge of the earth it froze and formed a wall of ice. This probably happened billions and billions of years before there was a shred of life on this planet.

At least I didn't say: How the hell should I know the Ice Wall's motivations you poo-poo-head???

2. What formed the wall?

See above.

3. What formed the Flat Earth?

The Flat Earth is nothing but a bit of spit from a giant. As the spit starting accelerating downwards it began to pick up dust, this dust formed the land we live on. We are nothing but "microscopic" bacteria.

The real question you should be asking is what caused the giant to spit in the first place?

4.There is already perfectly logical answers for how the Round Earth was formed, but none for the Flat Earth?

I'm not actually sure what the question is here. I choose to answer: Why isn't there any explanation of how the Flat Earth was formed?

There is no explanation as we do not have the resources to investigate the origins of the earth. However, this does not mean we cannot speculate and postulate theories such as the one above.

5. Also to challenge the guard idea, you say on the wall they could see for 15 miles around. Well is this wall not located deep in Antarctica? If I'm not mistaken, the vision in Antarctica isn't that far due to the weather and not exactly flat terrain. So a lot more people would be needed to guard the thing.

Only going off the theory that there are any Ice Wall Guards at all. As I have said I have been to the Ice Wall and have not witnessed any people around. The whole conspiracy is built on keeping people away through deception. The fact that you have no intention of going down to the Ice Wall and the fact that you don't believe me when I say I've been to the Ice Wall demonstrates that they don't need Ice Wall Guards.

6. Plus a towering wall would probably be able to be seen from quite aways around.

It's only 150ft tall. It can be seen from a fair distance but not from any inhabited land.

7.Another thing about the whole conspiracy. A lot more people would be involved. ALL the world leaders, explorers, pilots, cartographers, the list goes on and on. It would seem kinda crazy that a fourth of the world is hiding something.

World leaders? None of them - they are deceived just as you are.
Explorers, Cartographers, Pilots - probably lots of them. Not necessarily all of them.

It is extremely crazy that there are so many people (I'm curious as to how you came up with a quarter) hiding something from the rest of the world; this does not make it false.

8. Also, the way humans are, is that we crave power. We are power hungry and greedy, not all of us, but most of us are, unfortunately. What does that have to do with th Flat World theory? Well all these people would be just craving to tell others, they want to feel the power of being superior. They could not hold in their secret forever. I don't understand how many could be involved either, I've looked at quite a few of the possibilities, but none of them work.

Hopefully they won't hold their secrets forever. However they obviously have to this day and it is only by strong action that we can bring about the truth.

Print out papers and go stand on your corner handing them out. The Earth must learn the truth!

9.If we stood on a flat grassland, why don't we see on forever? Is this another optical illusion, a very easy explanation to most things, or is there another reason for that?

Perspective. Eventually things reach "zero-angle" where they can't be seen anymore.

9. (again) Also, we have seen the space shuttle go up into space, with our very own eyes, many times. We see satellites go through the night sky all the time, and we can even use telescopes to see the other spheric planets. What makes ours so different?

It is flat. That's the biggest difference I can see immediately. Also, it has life. I'm sure there's loads of other things that make our planet so different but I'm not going to list them as I fail to see the point of this question.

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 06:37:18 AM »
if mr man reckons the fe'ers have been playing video games i reckon he should know the ice wall idea was around way before vedio games
quote="Hilaire Belloc"]Before the curse of statistics fell upon mankind we lived a happy, innocent life, full of merriment and go and informed by fairly good judgement[/quote]

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 06:42:14 AM »
Hang on, is Midguard a serious FE'er or not?

midgard

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 07:57:15 AM »
Quote from: "FastEddy"

I'm the most serious Flat Earth believer Mr. Eddy. I never used to believe but then I went to "Antarctica" to make sure it was there and was confronted by an Ice Wall.

It is very difficult to refute an Ice Wall when it is staring you in the face. I did try though, I looked right at it and said, "you don't exist" and it stayed there and ignored me.

It is this go further than anybody else attitude that makes me feel I am the most adamant Flat Earther knower around.

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 09:23:11 AM »
Because as the water from the oceans flowed over the edge of the earth it froze and formed a wall of ice. This probably happened billions and billions of years before there was a shred of life on this planet.

How exactly would the water just stay there long enough to freeze and become an ice wall instead of just falling of the edge?
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 09:28:22 AM »
Quote from: "midgard"

I'm the most serious Flat Earth believer Mr. Eddy. I never used to believe but then I went to "Antarctica" to make sure it was there and was confronted by an Ice Wall.

It is very difficult to refute an Ice Wall when it is staring you in the face. I did try though, I looked right at it and said, "you don't exist" and it stayed there and ignored me.

It is this go further than anybody else attitude that makes me feel I am the most adamant Flat Earther knower around.

Come on Midgard, where is this experiment you were conducting that we could all 'replicate'?

More bullshit i see. :roll:
long, down, along, up and back along the world in 80 days.

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 09:36:34 AM »

In other words, you're not FE, you're just another RE idiot trying to act righteous by supporting these poor FE cro magnons.
quot;Earth is flat because there is a conspiracy, and there is a conspiracy because the Earth is flat" - Makes sense, duh.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=2955.0

midgard

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 10:00:53 AM »
Quote from: "phaseshifter"
How exactly would the water just stay there long enough to freeze and become an ice wall instead of just falling of the edge?

The water froze instantly (it happens when water is thrown out into the cold of space).

Quote from: "Xargo"
In other words, you're not FE, you're just another RE idiot trying to act righteous by supporting these poor FE cro magnons.

No.

Quote from: "Dr Round"
something.

I'd write it up but I can't really be bothered.

Basically I made to "pizza" slices with a radius of 1.7 metres and a line down the centre. One was attached to a laser and the other to a bit of wood with a line through it. Each of these was added to a movable stake so that I could line them up. I had fishing line and a weight attached to each of these. I took the one with the laser and made it so it was level (according to the fishing line) and then went out 6km with the other and made it level with the laser (with the help of a cigarette). The one that was level with the laser should not have been level according to the fishing line but it was.

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 10:07:47 AM »
No.

Okay, so you're just an idiot. Fair enough.
quot;Earth is flat because there is a conspiracy, and there is a conspiracy because the Earth is flat" - Makes sense, duh.

midgard

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 10:12:31 AM »
That's harsh, I thought we could be friends and hold each others hands.

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 10:22:05 AM »
That's harsh, I thought we could be friends and hold each others hands.

Really? Fuckin communist.

midgard

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 10:31:47 AM »
I take it that's a no then?

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 10:36:50 AM »
I take it that's a no then?

You do that. :D

midgard

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 10:39:41 AM »
Sheez Xargo, you're going completely off topic.

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 10:41:35 AM »
Sheez Xargo, you're going completely off topic.

So now you know what it's like.

midgard

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 04:26:27 AM »
What what's like?

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 04:48:48 AM »
Midgard, if you are a serious FE'er, you're answers, stories and explanations are so out of this world I'd be surprised if other FE'ers wanted your support.

midgard

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 05:23:01 AM »
Midgard, if you are a serious FE'er, you're answers, stories and explanations are so out of this world I'd be surprised if other FE'ers wanted your support.

Ha! You're wrong! I haven't been out of this world yet!

...but stay tuned I'm still working on a bunjee jumping site on top of the Ice Wall.

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 07:15:39 PM »

Ha! You're wrong! I haven't been out of this world yet!

...but stay tuned I'm still working on a bunjee jumping site on top of the Ice Wall.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 07:45:00 PM »
Quod erat demonstrandum.

lol
It's quite remarkable really that both Israel and Palestine have no qualms about slaughtering the crap out of each other - but they are perfectly willing to work together jovially and hide a secret that wouldn't make much difference to the world. -rdethgy

midgard

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 03:55:46 AM »
Quod erat demonstrandum.

Anda Banci!

I can post things you don't understand either, HA!

QED dumbass.