Re: earth is round change my mind
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 01:05:06 PM »
You are free to decide on your own.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 02:24:07 PM »
earth is round change my mind

Changing your mind is not the way. Just like your gender you are free to discover and decide for yourself what it is

If you believe in the round theory, that's up to you. You want to believe in the flat theory? Again, like your gender, totally your choice. This is the 21st century now. Good luck with it  8)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 05:17:05 PM »
Shiter is right

Just like gender, YOU get to decide what it is and then reality conforms to your view

This is the FES way

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 05:40:36 PM »
Shiter is right

So, you create an account at 5:15 and two minutes later, in your first post, you insult Shifter?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 05:54:53 PM »
Shiter is right

So, you create an account at 5:15 and two minutes later, in your first post, you insult Shifter?

Hmm. Another rab alt confirmed.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 06:28:27 PM »
Shiter is right

Could be a D1 alt.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 06:29:38 PM »
Hmm. Another lie from Shifter confirmed.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 06:31:56 PM »
Why should I change your mind? You can believe that the earth is a pretzel if you like.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 06:38:04 PM »
Hmm. Another lie from Shifter confirmed.

Funny how you magically appeared on this thread as soon as you were talked about.... Perhaps you discovered it while on your Noobophile account when perusing the 'new replies'

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 06:38:28 PM »
You can believe that the earth is a pretzel if you like.

. . . and you would have nothing to say about that?   ;D

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 11:35:15 PM »

If you want to learn the truth, you must change your mind by yourself. Nobody has helped us for this.

Don't forget, arrived to the good things stays hard.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

dutchy

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2018, 02:54:36 PM »
Ball roundish vs pizza round.... that's the question !
i think you should make up your mind about that before you change your position towards the shape of earth.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 03:06:22 PM »
OP is probably a time traveler from 1776 and doesn't understand how the internet works. Back then, people's cars didn't even have CD players so it makes sense they would struggle with today's technology.

?

Maelstrom

• Excuse me what the F***? the Earth is damn round
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2018, 06:51:23 PM »
I love how flat earthers use words that would be considered wise until you realise they are talking about a flat earth. beleive what you want to believe. but do not, for the love of all gods that have been considered and conceived by humans past, present, and future, with names long forgotten and yet to come, do not try to convince others of your Opinion.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 06:56:54 PM »
Why can't you see the prescribed curvature at the beach? Curvature ...it....eludes us.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2018, 07:25:10 PM »

Changing your mind is not the way. Just like your gender you are free to discover and decide for yourself what it is

If you believe in the round theory, that's up to you. You want to believe in the flat theory? Again, like your gender, totally your choice. This is the 21st century now. Good luck with it  8)
This is a super offensive post. It assumes only two realities, round and flat! What if I identify with something in between or not even on that spectrum at all? Why are you denying my truth, and thus my humanity?????????????
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2018, 09:13:55 PM »

This is a super offensive post. It assumes only two realities, round and flat! What if I identify with something in between or not even on that spectrum at all? Why are you denying my truth, and thus my humanity?????????????
While I was prepared to let him believe what he likes.
Why should I change your mind? You can believe that the earth is a pretzel if you like.

And the wisest advice came from Wise!
If you want to learn the truth, you must change your mind by yourself. Nobody has helped us for this.

Don't forget, arrived to the good things stays hard.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2018, 11:58:07 PM »
Why can't you see the prescribed curvature at the beach? Curvature ...it....eludes us.

Here's one of my preferred explanations:

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2018, 10:32:16 AM »
Correct to faded!
This not a debate of which ice cream is better - chocolate or vanilla (its chocolate).
Your opinion doesnt matter.

?

JCM

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2018, 11:12:52 AM »
Correct to faded!
This not a debate of which ice cream is better - chocolate or vanilla (its chocolate).
Your opinion doesnt matter.

I'd argue its Vanilla Bean...  if that counts as vanilla... 

Anyway, when we see a  FE believer arguing mathematically the sun really is 2 million km away at sunset and 5000 km above us at solar noon as an explanation for a FE sunset and not get called out by any other FE member for this obviously impossible statement, opinions and alternative facts are interchangeable and neither are backed by observation or the zetetic method.