This guy claims that he debunked Flat Earth

• 22 Replies
This guy claims that he debunked Flat Earth
« on: April 07, 2018, 09:12:46 PM »
Ok guys, first of all let me get this straight. I believe that the Earth is flat nad nothing gonna change that. I could debunk every single globe Earth video except this one.
So I would be glad if some of you can answer me what to say to this guy:

He was acting very rude in comment section because "no one was capable to deny his proofs" - like he said.

So if anyone has any answer to this I would be very happy to know about it.
Thank you
God bless
Flat Earth Teamspeak 3 server: 185.38.148.139

Re: This guy claims that he debunked Flat Earth
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 06:56:14 AM »
I believe that the Earth is flat nad nothing gonna change that.

The anthem of the flat earther.

You can't debunk this video because you are wrong.  The earth is not flat.

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 09:57:05 AM »
Ok guys, first of all let me get this straight. I believe that the Earth is flat nad nothing gonna change that. I could debunk every single globe Earth video except this one.

He was acting very rude in comment section because "no one was capable to deny his proofs" - like he said.

Thank you
God bless

Can you debunk this simple image?

https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaMirrorCache/a8854e98da9118fa015cf873f906757d.jpg
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 10:21:19 AM by Xphilll »
You can't fix FE.

Macarios

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 10:48:11 AM »

For acting very rude there is no excuse.
Saying those are "his" proofs is not quite correct.
Proofs are facts and they don't "belong" to someoune.

All you have to do is to find facts, understand them, and present them.

BTW, Biblical cosmology was based on Geocentrism, not on Flat model.

I could debunk every single globe Earth video except this one.

I don't "believe" the Earth is globe shaped, I know it.
My knowledge is based on observations and measurements, some of which I made myself.
For example, distance to Moon can be easily measured in two ways: radio waves and lunar parallax.
(Sextant can be as low as $30 on eBay.)
Yet, I'm not saying that "I can 'debunk' any flat earth video".

Another question would be, will you 'debunk' it by presenting counterarguments, or by trying to discredit it.
For example, I wonder what would you have to say about this one:

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:50:49 PM by Macarios »
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

• You are so much greater than you think you are
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 10:52:29 AM »
He can only see from the perspective of his own perceptions. They must be developed before anyone can be assured of their accuracy.

Lindsey
Learn to see things as they truly are.
PM me if you ever need or want to talk.
The Sacred Steps

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 01:44:12 PM »
He can only see from the perspective of his own perceptions. They must be developed before anyone can be assured of their accuracy.

Lindsey

That doesn't occur till about level 6 if I recall.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 05:49:39 PM »

Thank you
God bless
I agree that CHL is quite unnecessarily rude, especially towards religion and Scripture. This is especially true considering:
  • Many flat earthers are either atheists or agnostics and most Christians (and probably most Muslims) are certainly not flat earthers.

• His attack on religion and Scripture does not enter into the rest of his video, other than as ridicule, so was quite unnecessary.
Nevertheless, I live in Australia and have driven around it once and almost around it twice more and have measured and recorded the road and GPS (Globe) distances from the west to the east.
Hence, I have good evidence that the distance across Australia from west to east is close to that on the video in the section starting at about 6:38.
Have a look at that segment and see if you have an answer.

About the only refutations of this I have seen amount to either:
  • I and CHL are lying - all those living in the Southern Hemisphere seem get accused of lying for simply posting what we see here.

• That "Ice Wall" or "North Polar Azimuthal Equidistant Projection (of the Globe )" is not "the official map".
    Well, if it's not "the official map", what is? Almost (but not all) FE YouTube videos seem to assume it.
That video seems to boil down to real earth distances not fitting onto the flat earth and that is a hard hurdle for FEarthers to cross.
JRowe's DET comes closest, but even that has considerable errors, especially near the equator.
These are brushed aside by JRowe's claim that real earth distances are not know, but that is totally untrue.

Well, what do you think?

Macarios

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 09:58:53 PM »

Lindsey

Do you know what you just said?
"Developed before anyone can be assured of their accuracy"?
What kind of development process can skip the whole point of the development?

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 11:51:36 PM »

Thank you
God bless

If you are a true flat earther than you should be able to answer these questions yourself.

The longitude calculations he is quoting are nothing more than round earth propaganda.

The airlines are lying about their flight times.

People have seen the south pole ice wall and they are current flat earthers. If they take photographic or video evidence to prove the south pole ice wall it's confiscated and destroyed.

People who see the south pole ice wall are instantly killed.

The map he is doing these measurements on has deliberately been warped to make flat earthers look stupid.

Pilots do see the landmarks he said they don't on flights and they just don't say anything.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 12:00:14 AM by iamcpc »

Macarios

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 12:35:52 AM »
If you are a true flat earther than you should be able to answer these questions yourself.
Then why other Flat Earther can't answer either?

The longitude calculations he is quoting are nothing more than round earth propaganda.
Longitudes are based on times of solar noon, they are not based on Flat ot Globe model.
Sun is at the highest elevation (it is caled "culmination"), regardless of the Earth's shape.
Anyone can go out and see for themself, unless it would break some illusions.

How they manage to fool their passengers on those flights?

People have seen the south pole ice wall and they are current flat earthers. If they take photographic or video evidence to prove the south pole ice wall it's confiscated and destroyed.
By whom?

Before or after the confiscation?
Who killed them?
Do familieas and friends ask questions?
Who killed families and friends?
Who killed friends of friends?

The map he is doing these measurements on has deliberately been warped to make flat earthers look stupid.
Now we understand why Flat Earthers deliberately warped their map and can't produce the accurate one.

Pilots do see the landmarks he said they don't on flights and they just don't say anything.
What about control towers? What about departure and arrival times when family, friends or business partners await for traveller?

• You are so much greater than you think you are
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 07:54:01 AM »

Lindsey

Do you know what you just said?
"Developed before anyone can be assured of their accuracy"?
What kind of development process can skip the whole point of the development?

One must learn to write before one pens a novel. One must learn to sing before one performs in concert. One must learn to drive before riding with a friend. In the same way, one must learn to see before one can make accurate observations. Perception, like anything, is a skill that must be honed.

Joe
Learn to see things as they truly are.
PM me if you ever need or want to talk.
The Sacred Steps

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2018, 09:28:32 AM »

They can now. I just gave them the answers.

Longitudes are based on times of solar noon, they are not based on Flat ot Globe model.
Sun is at the highest elevation (it is caled "culmination"), regardless of the Earth's shape.

You are just repeating the "lie" of the round earth propaganda here.

They fool their passengers with mind control robots. They fool their passengers with mind control drugs.
They fool their passengers with alien hypnosis. They fool their passengers with a time dialation sphere.
You can just come up with whatever you want here.

By whom?

Who killed them?

[/color][/size]

Do families and friends ask questions? no of course not! The aliens erase their memories. the Globe conspiracty people erase their memories. God erases their memories.
Who killed them? Lizard people, aliens, or Satan of course.

What about control towers? What about departure and arrival times when family, friends or business partners await for traveller?

The control tower is run by lizard people/God/Aliens/globist who are part of the conspiracy.
The departure times are controlled by the lizard people/God/Aliens/globist who also controls global times thus easily fooling friends and family.

Macarios

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2018, 03:20:58 PM »

So, what is your definition of solar noon and how and when it happens? :)

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2018, 03:30:59 PM »

Uh, have you not noticed, I can makeup whatever I want to disprove this.

Solar noon is a lie created by super advanced radioactive ants who have dug their way into human brains as a way to control our thoughts and propagate the round earth lie.

This is a debate that no one can ever win.

Round earther: X suggest that the earth is round
Flat earther:  X is a lie
Round earther: Y is a mathematical calculation suggesting the earth is round
Flat earther: Y is a lie
Round earther: I took this picture of the curvature from the earth from the cockpit of an Airplane
Flat earther: That picture is fake
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 03:37:14 PM by iamcpc »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2018, 06:30:12 PM »
Ok guys, first of all let me get this straight. I believe that the Earth is flat nad nothing gonna change that.
That must mean that you found a coherent flat earth model that accurately describes the motions of the sun, moon and other celestial objects that matches real world observations.  Would you care to share it with us?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Macarios

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2018, 01:05:19 AM »

Uh, have you not noticed, I can makeup whatever I want to disprove this.

Solar noon is a lie created by super advanced radioactive ants who have dug their way into human brains as a way to control our thoughts and propagate the round earth lie.

This is a debate that no one can ever win.

Round earther: X suggest that the earth is round
Flat earther:  X is a lie
Round earther: Y is a mathematical calculation suggesting the earth is round
Flat earther: Y is a lie
Round earther: I took this picture of the curvature from the earth from the cockpit of an Airplane
Flat earther: That picture is fake

I was speaking of solar noon independent from the model.
Sun has apparent arc trajectory across the sky.
Go out and see.
That trajectory has its culmination (highest point).
At the highest point azimuth of Sun is 180 degrees if you are north of Equator, and 0 degrees if you are south of Equator.

That moment can be observed and measured "in your backyard".
Flat Earthers say they are "zetetic" (inquisitive). Let's use it now.

And again: it does not depend on Flat or Globe model.

P.S.: I'm not here to "win" anything.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 01:07:19 AM by Macarios »

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 02:43:54 PM »

Go out and see.
At the highest point azimuth of Sun is 180 degrees if you are north of Equator, and 0 degrees if you are south of Equator.

To things we observe in reality like the position of the sun, stars, sunrise, sunset, longitude, latitude, navigation, flight, GPS, photographs/videos etc:

If it supports the round earth model then it's fake. This also allows me to make up whatever I want (like advanced radioactive mind control ants) to explain why it's not real.
If it supports the flat earth then it's real.

Since the observed position of the sun from different points on earth does not support the flat earth theory then I can easily make up whatever I want to explain why.

The solar noon I observe on earth and all around the globe does not match the solar noon for flat earth model. You ask how the flat earth theory explains this. Since i'm allowed to make things up i'll make up some for you:

Remember those super advanced radioactive mind control ants that I spoke about before. They put some special chemical in the air which distorts the observed solar noon to make it support a round earth theory.

God warps the path of the light to match a round earth theory to test our faith.

Satan warps the path of the light to match a round earth theory to take us away from God.

The globe conspiracy organization installed a special light refracting device which covers the entire earth which distorts the observed position of the sun.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 02:49:37 PM by iamcpc »

Macarios

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 03:58:14 PM »

Go out and see.

To things we observe in reality like the position of the sun, stars, sunrise, sunset, longitude, latitude, navigation, flight, GPS, photographs/videos etc:

If it supports the round earth model then it's fake. This also allows me to make up whatever I want (like advanced radioactive mind control ants) to explain why it's not real.
If it supports the flat earth then it's real.

Since the observed position of the sun from different points on earth does not support the flat earth theory then I can easily make up whatever I want to explain why.

The solar noon I observe on earth and all around the globe does not match the solar noon for flat earth model. You ask how the flat earth theory explains this. Since i'm allowed to make things up i'll make up some for you:

Remember those super advanced radioactive mind control ants that I spoke about before. They put some special chemical in the air which distorts the observed solar noon to make it support a round earth theory.

God warps the path of the light to match a round earth theory to test our faith.

Satan warps the path of the light to match a round earth theory to take us away from God.

The globe conspiracy organization installed a special light refracting device which covers the entire earth which distorts the observed position of the sun.

Those mind-control ants won't change our minds if we watch data later, when it is not while instruments were collecting the data any more.
We will hide and they will suspect nothing.
That's why we didn't fall for Flat Earth Deception.

God and Satan are working together, like Dems and Reps.
They are not against each other, they are both parts of the same trap for superstitious people.
Many are still entangled tightly, but they are not calling for help.
They call you to fall into the same trap, to justify them being there.

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2018, 04:34:32 PM »

Thank you
God bless

First, lets get one thing straight here,  you cant debunk a round earth and for good reason...ITS ROUND and nothing is going to change that, nope not even the best of YouTube videos.  The lengths that these flat earth idiots will be to deny a round earth is simply astonishing.  For example, there is an idiot on this site that thinks ice reproduces by itself...let that sink in for just a second.  Yes, thats right, he thinks ice can reproduce.  Ice will melt and refreeze in an ongoing cycle.  You cant make this stuff up, like I said, its simply astonishing. 

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2018, 11:04:06 PM »

Those mind-control ants won't change our minds if we watch data later, when it is not while instruments were collecting the data any more.

They are not against each other, they are both parts of the same trap for superstitious people.

Didn't you know that all measuring instruments were corrupted?
When I can easily just say that anything that supports a round earth is fake or a lie there is no debate or rational sharing of information.

Macarios

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2018, 07:03:14 AM »

Didn't you know that all measuring instruments were corrupted?
When I can easily just say that anything that supports a round earth is fake or a lie there is no debate or rational sharing of information.

But that way you are dismissing Flat Earth evidence as well.
Especially common elements. :)

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2018, 08:49:46 AM »

They can now. I just gave them the answers.

They fool their passengers with mind control robots. They fool their passengers with mind control drugs.
They fool their passengers with alien hypnosis. They fool their passengers with a time dialation sphere.
You can just come up with whatever you want here.

By whom?

Who killed them?

[/color][/size]

Do families and friends ask questions? no of course not! The aliens erase their memories. the Globe conspiracty people erase their memories. God erases their memories.
Who killed them? Lizard people, aliens, or Satan of course.

The control tower is run by lizard people/God/Aliens/globist who are part of the conspiracy.
The departure times are controlled by the lizard people/God/Aliens/globist who also controls global times thus easily fooling friends and family.

If you are not a troll, I have lost, ALL faith in humanity.