what makes the earth flat?

• 32 Replies
what makes the earth flat?
« on: April 12, 2018, 04:11:29 AM »
I have read a bit on the forums about different things, and I see that there is an explanation for most things. I just want a fact that makes it impossible for the earth to be spherical. And why would companies like NASA and other space companies lie to us and say the earth is round?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: what makes the earth flat?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 05:37:41 AM »
I have read a bit on the forums about different things, and I see that there is an explanation for most things. I just want a fact that makes it impossible for the earth to be spherical. And why would companies like NASA and other space companies lie to us and say the earth is round?

There is not a just answer of your question.

Governments generally want to deceive us for hiding the true map, in the aim of save their military advantage. one way to pass a military vehicle to another place in a shorter time is to give it a military advantage.

Companies such as NASA are hindering truth because of they want to $ of 20.000.000.000 black money. USA is using this black money to funding the terrorist groups like ISIS, FETÖ and Al qaeda. causing these other countries to deceive their people by putting up fake programs.  The more space programs in a country are, the more corruption there is. USA is doing unidentified murder with this money to save/donate/feed the global gang. With this black money, global gang is killing people in USA and whole world by chemtrails in every day and night.

On the other hand, globist gang are against the God, thet don't like God, they are fighting against God, (we don't know why do they do that), they are preventing to people's believe the God, by this way. Antarctica and the central spots are still a mystery. They also prevent to reaching these spots. we do not know what is hidden in the center of the world, but they also hide it. maybe there is a way to get out of antarctica . if the shape of the world emerges, people will investigate it. perhaps causing this chaos, their global domination ends.

One of the missing point in human history is history of Inkas. We have learned that they have created a high urbanity. But they disappeared for an unknown reason. One of the theory, they have found a way from outside. If you look at the map, south of the south America touches the Antarctica. If they have found a way to out; why did not they return back? Either there is no way to return, or the place they arrived is a very better place than this world. We can't learn it without reach it.

The thing what is clear, what is certain that they do that for economical and military reasons. But the other reasons that I mentioned are just theories and estimations.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 05:42:39 AM »

Governments generally want to deceive us for hiding the true map, in the aim of save their military advantage. one way to pass a military vehicle to another place in a shorter time is to give it a military advantage.

Companies such as NASA are hindering truth because of they want to $ of 20.000.000.000 black money. USA is using this black money to funding the terrorist groups like ISIS, FETÖ and Al qaeda. causing these other countries to deceive their people by putting up fake programs.  The more space programs in a country are, the more corruption there is. USA is doing unidentified murder with this money to save/donate/feed the global gang. With this black money, global gang is killing people in USA and whole world by chemtrails in every day and night.

On the other hand, globist gang are against the God, thet don't like God, they are fighting against God, (we don't know why do they do that), they are preventing to people's believe the God, by this way. Antarctica and the central spots are still a mystery. They also prevent to reaching these spots. we do not know what is hidden in the center of the world, but they also hide it. maybe there is a way to get out of antarctica . if the shape of the world emerges, people will investigate it. perhaps causing this chaos, their global domination ends.

One of the missing point in human history is history of Inkas. We have learned that they have created a high urbanity. But they disappeared for an unknown reason. One of the theory, they have found a way from outside. If you look at the map, south of the south America touches the Antarctica. If they have found a way to out; why did not they return back? Either there is no way to return, or the place they arrived is a very better place than this world. We can't learn it without reach it.

The thing what is clear, what is certain that they do that for economical and military reasons. But the other reasons that I mentioned are just theories and estimations.

Not a single thing you said is even remotely true....as usual.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 05:45:51 AM »

Reported for low content.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 05:49:13 AM »

Reported for low content.

Damn...what ever will I do with my life now?

Just because you make shit up, doesn't mean you are providing content.  There was more factual content in my single line of text than there was your rambling wall of bullshit.

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 05:54:34 AM »

Where did you get these numbers, and are you saying the US paid for 9/11 and other terrorist events that went down in USA? If so, why would they do something like this? I don't understand how lying to the entire world is making them earn that much money..

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 02:49:39 PM »

Companies such as NASA are hindering truth because of they want to $ of 20.000.000.000 black money. USA is using this black money to funding the terrorist groups like ISIS, FETÖ and Al qaeda. causing these other countries to deceive their people by putting up fake programs. 
That, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome is a total lie that you fabricated to justify your attack on NASA and the USA in general.

Quote from: brotherhood of the dome
The more space programs in a country are, the more corruption there is. USA is doing unidentified murder with this money to save/donate/feed the global gang. With this black money, global gang is killing people in USA and whole world by chemtrails in every day and night.
That, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome is a total lie that you fabricated to justify your attack on NASA and the USA in general.

That, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome is a total lie that you fabricated to justify your attack on the truth of the earth really being a Globe.

That, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome is a total fabrication. "South of south America" DOES NOT  "touch Antarctica".
It is about 1000 km away over probably most treacherous ocean on the Globe!

This is just another of the many fairy stories that you make up to explain away you lack of real evidence for a flat earth. You refuse to answer, "what makes the earth flat?"

No, "the other reasons that you mentioned are just" guesses to prop up your own silly ideas about the flat earth.

The topic is, "what makes the earth flat?"

Nothing in what you say is remotely relevant to that question.

The OP was,

All you do present a completely fictitious story as to, "Why would companies like NASA and other space companies lie to us and say the earth is round?"

But say nothing of the far more important request, "I just want a fact that makes it impossible for the earth to be spherical."
This is far more important because the earth has been known to be a Globe for thousands of years before NASA was ever thought of making your answer no only totally incorrect, but irrelevant.

Try again, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, your fairy stories are at least entertaining - ever thought of writing fantasy novels or fairy stories to scare little children?

Bye bye,  Mr Brotherhood of the Dome. Don't change, your are the best argument we have for the earth not being flat!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 11:50:07 PM »

Where did you get these numbers, and are you saying the US paid for 9/11 and other terrorist events that went down in USA? If so, why would they do something like this? I don't understand how lying to the entire world is making them earn that much money..

I have not payment documents between NASA and ISIS or such as al qaeda groups. As you would appreciate that events like this a black money as a movements of money haven't a document. 20B$ is the budget of NASA. As I explained in another issue, such CGI operations that NASA uses take at most 100m$ cost. Remained 19,9B$ is black money.

We haven't any document of USA confesses its crime on 9/11 event. States usually doesn't confess such as crimes. But we may estimate it by Obama's veto on coutrs decision which blames Saudi government and rank as more than 100B$ to families of victims. Why did USA do this? Why did Obama do this, if it was the partner of the crime? Clearly they have saved their partner. This is clear. But if you want to proof, I can't show you a certificate of confession of Obama, or Trump, or nationally USA.

The proofs are the mentality of a healty human.
The proofs are good sense of a healty human.

USA created ISIS, did not he? Trump has confessed it by saying "Obama created ISIS". Consider, the most dangereous terrorist organization is created by United Satans of America. Why did America do this. The more important thing, how did do it? It can't do it with legal money. They need black money like NASA's have!

The terrorist leader of FETÖ and all his senior management are living in USA. Depide all of Turkey's insist, USA has not gave an inch to deliver any of them. What is this? This is the clear support the terrorism.

Who has created and supported the PKK? Definitely, USA did. And they still support the terror groups.

USA is acting like crazy nowadays. Why? Because, "jihadist groups are losing the war in all fronts". You may think it as related with chemical attack, if you believe the lies of westerner dishonored politicians. But it is not true. The only reason is that the terror groups are losing the war. america is still investing in terrorism. There is a lot of evidence for this. But if these evidences aren't enough in your min, I can't do anymore thing. Because as I said in above;

These evidences in upper side are enough for me. But if you want a definite proof, if you don't agree these as proof, but I can't give you more evidences prove it. I can't give you a document shows a confess of USA by their relationship with ISIS, Al qaeda, PKK, FETÖ, Ahrar al sham, Jaus al islam, ahraru something, jayzu so and so...

If you don'T want to use your good sense, at least use your basic mentality.

Who did do 9/11? Al qaeda did.
Which terror organization has created the ISIS? = Al qaeda did.
Who has created ISIS? USA did.

So;

Who did 9/11?

Use basic mentality only. He's not saying USA did 9/11. But in fact, he says USA did it, if you have the ability of understanding.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 12:16:35 AM »

I have not payment documents between NASA and ISIS or such as al qaeda groups. As you would appreciate that events like this a black money as a movements of money haven't a document. 20B$ is the budget of NASA. As I explained in another issue, such CGI operations that NASA uses take at most 100m$ cost. Remained 19,9B$ is black money.

We haven't any document of USA confesses its crime on 9/11 event. States usually doesn't confess such as crimes. But we may estimate it by Obama's veto on coutrs decision which blames Saudi government and rank as more than 100B$ to families of victims. Why did USA do this? Why did Obama do this, if it was the partner of the crime? Clearly they have saved their partner. This is clear. But if you want to proof, I can't show you a certificate of confession of Obama, or Trump, or nationally USA.

USA created ISIS, did not he? Trump has confessed it by saying "Obama created ISIS". Consider, the most dangereous terrorist organization is created by United Satans of America. Why did America do this. The more important thing, how did do it? It can't do it with legal money. They need black money like NASA's have!

The terrorist leader of FETÖ and all his senior management are living in USA. Depide all of Turkey's insist, USA has not gave an inch to deliver any of them. What is this? This is the clear support the terrorism.

Who has created and supported the PKK? Definitely, USA did. And they still support the terror groups.

USA is acting like crazy nowadays. Why? Because, "jihadist groups are losing the war in all fronts". You may think it as related with chemical attack, if you believe the lies of westerner dishonored politicians. But it is not true. The only reason is that the terror groups are losing the war. america is still investing in terrorism. There is a lot of evidence for this. But if these evidences aren't enough in your min, I can't do anymore thing. Because as I said in above;

These evidences in upper side are enough for me. But if you want a definite proof, if you don't agree these as proof, but I can't give you more evidences prove it. I can't give you a document shows a confess of USA by their relationship with ISIS, Al qaeda, PKK, FETÖ, Ahrar al sham, Jaus al islam, ahraru something, jayzu so and so...

If you don'T want to use your good sense, at least use your basic mentality.

Who did do 9/11? Al qaeda did.
Which terror organization has created the ISIS? = Al qaeda did.
Who has created ISIS? USA did.

So;

Who did 9/11?

Use basic mentality only. He's not saying USA did 9/11. But in fact, he says USA did it, if you have the ability of understanding.
USA funded the terrorist group Al Qaeda, and Osama Bin Laden was trained in the US. They created the group to invade Iran and Irak to take over the countries. So in a way, US did 9/11, but I do not think it was their intention. But I am still wondering where these $20B comes from. And my question was, why do people believe the earth is flat when everything says it can be round aswell? Why not just believe NASA and other space research companies and what they say?

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 12:35:41 AM »
Sorry, was Clinton or Obama that created ISIS?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 01:13:32 AM »

Yes, they were, according to the president Trump. Both they were represant the USA.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 01:19:45 AM »
USA funded the terrorist group Al Qaeda, and Osama Bin Laden was trained in the US. They created the group to invade Iran and Irak to take over the countries. So in a way, US did 9/11, but I do not think it was their intention. But I am still wondering where these $20B comes from. And my question was, why do people believe the earth is flat when everything says it can be round aswell? Why not just believe NASA and other space research companies and what they say?

The number of liars can't change the truth. The belief of it turns to real when you say a lie 40 times; is a superstition. Whatever globist liars say lie, but the   facts don't change. We do not believe to the NASA because we are not fool, but oppositely most of people. This is my belief, this is my opinion, you agree or not. You have asked my opinion and I just have said it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 02:54:07 AM »

The number of liars can't change the truth. The belief of it turns to real when you say a lie 40 times; is a superstition.
How true! And the number of lies you tell can't change the truth.

The topic happens to be "What makes the earth flat?" So would you care to give some real evidence of  "What makes the earth flat"?

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 03:36:38 AM »

Yes, they were, according to the president Trump. Both they were represant the USA.

Are you accepting as evidence the political rhetoric of a presidential candidate?

ISI was formed in 2006, renaming themselves ISIS in 2013. Obama didn't take office until 2009. Do you still assert that he created ISIS?

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2018, 03:48:26 AM »
The same Donald Trump who, more recently, signed an agreement aimed at manned missions to the Moon. Surely by your judgement not a man to be trusted?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 04:21:57 AM »

Are you accepting as evidence the political rhetoric of a presidential candidate?

ISI was formed in 2006, renaming themselves ISIS in 2013. Obama didn't take office until 2009. Do you still assert that he created ISIS?

ISIS hasn't created in 2006, but 2013, as a general knowledge. What is your proof about 2006?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 04:26:49 AM »
<< Irrelevant >>
The topic is, "what makes the earth flat?"

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 05:32:33 AM »
Dickinoz is in my ignore list.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 05:43:01 AM »
In other words you do not know, "what makes the earth flat?" What a loser!
You pretend to be this flat earther that knows everything and more, but still don't know "what makes the earth flat?".

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2018, 05:46:52 AM »

When you say this, what is the result you are hoping for?

You only ignore him because you know he makes you look stupid.  Instead of looking more stupid by trying to justify this to everyone else, why not just actually ignore him?

Would you consider the post "Dickinoz is on my ignore list." a low content post, much like the ones you advertise that you are reporting on a daily basis?

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2018, 06:40:01 AM »
From the BBC article What is 'Islamic State':

IS can trace its roots back to the late Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a Jordanian. In 2004, a year after the US-led invasion of Iraq, Zarqawi pledged allegiance to Osama Bin Laden and formed al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), which became a major force in the insurgency.

After Zarqawi's death in 2006, AQI created an umbrella organisation, Islamic State in Iraq (ISI). ISI was steadily weakened by the US troop surge and the creation of Sahwa (Awakening) councils by Sunni Arab tribesmen who rejected its brutality.

Baghdadi, a former US detainee, became leader in 2010 and began rebuilding ISI's capabilities. By 2013, it was once again carrying out dozens of attacks a month in Iraq.

It had also joined the rebellion against President Bashar al-Assad in Syria, setting up the al-Nusra Front.

In April 2013, Baghdadi announced the merger of his forces in Iraq and Syria and the creation of "Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant" (Isis). The leaders of al-Nusra and al-Qaeda rejected the move, but fighters loyal to Baghdadi split from al-Nusra and helped Isis remain in Syria.

Foreignpolicy.com commented:

Yet a third result of Obama’s ineffectuality lay in the rise of the Islamic State, a terrorist organization even more bloody-minded and bent on conquest than the al Qaeda fragments from which it sprang. Obama obviously did not create the Islamic State, contrary to Donald Trump’s absurd campaign-trail slanders. But his administration was laggard in countering its gathering strength. Although the terrorist outfit is on the defensive now, it continues to orchestrate deadly strikes in Europe, and, indirectly, to inspire lone-wolf attacks in the United States, guaranteeing that terrorism will remain a major threat on both continents for years to come.

Again, why do you trust Trump on this one?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2018, 06:43:16 AM »
From the <<<who gives a rats ass>>>

What makes the earth flat?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2018, 06:59:42 AM »
Apologies for the off thread posts.

As far as I can see, the FE argument against the formation of a spherical earth is that gravity does not exist as Newtonian physics describes it. The chief reason FE dismisses gravity seems to be that the natural shape for a planet to form, by the influence of gravity, would be a sphere, therefore gravity must be false.

That sort of circular reasoning does seem rife in FE hypotheses. I have yet to see a plausible idea for the formation of a finite Flat Earth, let alone an infinite flat plane.

We are waiting in anticipation.

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2018, 08:04:52 AM »
I legitimately can't tell if this website is serious or not anymore, I have no words.

omegaransom

• peace through power.
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2018, 12:01:14 PM »
the incas definitely didn't disappear from european genocide or smallpox. cough cough dome cough cough
if you want to disapprove me than do so, don't just deny what I say. don't click on this link http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_B5E5HPIKKBY/TCgENnaXouI/AAAAAAAAAZs/JHip18_p03M/s320/Screen+shot+2010-06-27+at+10.08.28+PM.png

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2018, 01:34:51 PM »
the incas definitely didn't disappear from european genocide or smallpox. cough cough dome cough cough

The dome killed them?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2018, 04:28:44 AM »
so as far as I can tell, there is no evidence that makes the earth flat. This is what makes me wonder why people believe the earth is flat, when everything they talk about is possible on a spherical earth. NASA and all other space research companies says the earth is spherical, and it is possible for the earth to be spherical, what makes people believe the earth is flat?

I am looking for evidence that makes a spherical earth impossible. Not looking for any opinions or beliefs.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2018, 05:15:16 AM »
so as far as I can tell, there is no evidence that makes the earth flat. This is what makes me wonder why people believe the earth is flat, when everything they talk about is possible on a spherical earth. NASA and all other space research companies says the earth is spherical, and it is possible for the earth to be spherical, what makes people believe the earth is flat?

I am looking for evidence that makes a spherical earth impossible. Not looking for any opinions or beliefs.

Try to search for "the strongest arguments of flat earth theory" in google or yandex.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2018, 08:36:15 AM »
brotherhood of the dome's momma

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2018, 09:08:14 AM »

Why people believe the earth is flat?
It is a combination of things:
SHORT VERSION:
1. Religion
2. Lack of education in sciences. Being really weak in mathematics and logic.
3. The government (USA) lied to us on certain things. Perhaps they are lying about the moon landing and the shape of the Earth as well.
4. Possibly mental problems. (I'm not trying to insult anyone.)

LONGER VERSION:
1. Religion: specifically jewish derived religions. Although 99% of christians and muslims accept a spherical Earth due to scientific investigation, a few have noticed that their holy book says the Earth doesn't move and is flat.
It turns in "Science is challenging my religion, therefore, I must reject it."

The same thing happens with young Earth creationism. They read their Bible carefully and agree that the Bible says the Earth is 6000 year old. Should they dump their religion? Should they accept their Bible is imperfect?
It is a difficult situation for the believer to be in. I think it is called cognitive disedence or something.

2. I have watched a bunch of FE videos. It is obvious that lack proper thinking ability hinders them. They make a lot of fundamental mistakes. Their explanation lacks math and is often laughable.

3. Yes, the government unfortunately lies. The government is also a complicated body of different departments. The FE believer has trust issues with the government.

As for space exploration, it costs MONEY, plenty of MONEY. The only way to fund it is with tax dollars.
Building the first nuclear reactor, the first nuclear bomb also costs A LOT OF MONEY. Only a rich government can fund such huge scientific projects.
Building particle accelerators also costs $$$$$$$.
So, scientists have to beg for money from the government.

4. I can't say much about 4. I don't have any evidence.