Ice Wall and the Dome are killing flat earth theory

• 16 Replies
Ice Wall and the Dome are killing flat earth theory
« on: April 10, 2018, 11:54:17 PM »
Flat Earth needs to get rid of ice wall idea cause there is none and the Dome cause there is none. Dome is just silly religious non sense and Ice wall was never documented by anyone. Let me tell you something about pictures of Antarctica. Most of them are fake. That's right most of the pictures they claim was taken in Antarctica was actually taken in the Arctic, places like Greenland and Northern Canada and Alaska. Let me now tell you what Antarctica really is. It is a gateway out of the Matrix an entrance to better earth. Infinite earth, perfect earth. The earth that existed before the flood, the earth of the Garden of Eden. To go there it takes certain qualifications, interdimensional understanding. Airplanes can't fly there, they will crash. You need a special aircraft to go beyond Antarctica. This is what happens should ever acquire the special aircraft (UFO) that is designed for Outer Antarctic travel. As you approach the coast of Antarctica, all you see is ice, no ice wall, just ice. For several thousand miles all you see is ice and snow and may be some mountains here and there. Then you enter total darkness, doesn't matter winter or summer you enter total darkness. This is true space. This is the void between worlds. You fly thru this darkness for quiet some time again few thousand miles perhaps, And then the darkness is slowly lifted as if the sun has come up. But there is no sun, for the world outside Antarctica has no sun but rather basked in the most glorious light. Now the darkness is completely lifted and you find yourself flying over large landmass, the most beautiful landscape you have ever seen, in a distance you see a glorious city Atlantis. That is correct Atlantis did not sink it moved beyond Antarctica. In my other posts I have vividly described how there is infinite ocean beyond Antarctica on which man many perhaps infinite number of continents are situated. What we know of as Antarctica simply serves as border between the Matrix garbage world we are in and paradise. That's it. No one is allowed there. No one can cross Antarctica with earthly techology. You need to invited and told how to come there. So please no more ice wall, edges or domes.
JJA voted for Pedro

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Ice Wall and the Dome are killing flat earth theory
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 11:55:04 PM »
ok

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 03:55:30 AM »
Flat Earth needs to get rid of ice wall idea cause there is none and the Dome cause there is none. Dome is just silly religious non sense and Ice wall was never documented by anyone. Let me tell you something about pictures of Antarctica. Most of them are fake. That's right most of the pictures they claim was taken in Antarctica was actually taken in the Arctic, places like Greenland and Northern Canada and Alaska. Let me now tell you what Antarctica really is. It is a gateway out of the Matrix an entrance to better earth. Infinite earth, perfect earth. The earth that existed before the flood, the earth of the Garden of Eden. To go there it takes certain qualifications, interdimensional understanding. Airplanes can't fly there, they will crash. You need a special aircraft to go beyond Antarctica. This is what happens should ever acquire the special aircraft (UFO) that is designed for Outer Antarctic travel. As you approach the coast of Antarctica, all you see is ice, no ice wall, just ice. For several thousand miles all you see is ice and snow and may be some mountains here and there. Then you enter total darkness, doesn't matter winter or summer you enter total darkness. This is true space. This is the void between worlds. You fly thru this darkness for quiet some time again few thousand miles perhaps, And then the darkness is slowly lifted as if the sun has come up. But there is no sun, for the world outside Antarctica has no sun but rather basked in the most glorious light. Now the darkness is completely lifted and you find yourself flying over large landmass, the most beautiful landscape you have ever seen, in a distance you see a glorious city Atlantis. That is correct Atlantis did not sink it moved beyond Antarctica. In my other posts I have vividly described how there is infinite ocean beyond Antarctica on which man many perhaps infinite number of continents are situated. What we know of as Antarctica simply serves as border between the Matrix garbage world we are in and paradise. That's it. No one is allowed there. No one can cross Antarctica with earthly techology. You need to invited and told how to come there. So please no more ice wall, edges or domes.

You must have THOUSANDS of pictures and videos from your expeditions.
I mean, how else would you know all this? I'm surprised you haven't claimed one of these "infinite number of continents" as your own personal country!

Can we see some of your photo albums?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 05:47:54 AM »

Are you being treated for your mental divergence?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 06:05:18 AM »

No they are not killing anything.

Because nothing but can kill a truth.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 04:37:04 PM »

Arent you the one that believes ice has reproductive qualities???  Arent you the one that said that ice can melt...and then refreeze...all by itself.  yeah, i thought so.  Enough said.  I will give you a little hint as to what is killing your flat earth theory, its called a round earth. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 05:09:46 PM »

Arent you the one that believes ice has reproductive qualities???  Arent you the one that said that ice can melt...and then refreeze...all by itself.  yeah, i thought so.  Enough said.  I will give you a little hint as to what is killing your flat earth theory, its called a round earth.

Flat earthers already believe the Earth is round. See

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 05:17:00 PM »
Im gonna start calling it a "space pizza"...love it

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 06:40:38 PM »
Because nothing . . .  can kill a truth.
I agree!
So why do you vainly try to kill the long known truth that the earth is a huge slowly rotating Globe, like these 12 photos made into an animation.
It's better at full-screen:

Earth: One Full Day From One Million Miles | Time-Lapse Video, VideoFromSpace
Each frame is a single 800 x 800 pixel photograph and is jerky because there are only 12 photos.!

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 03:32:39 AM »
Im gonna start calling it a "space pizza"...love it

The toppings are very poorly distributed. I want my money back!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 04:58:05 AM »

Flat earthers already believe the Earth is round. See

Prove that it isn't a flat square

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 11:06:04 AM »

No I'm not the one. You are confusing me with someone else.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 11:11:48 AM »

Really you think I have mental issues? Well let's see; You walk the flat earth every day, you never saw the curvature, you never circumnavigated earth north to south. You never been to space, you are not a scientist or a professor, you never done any math yourself, you never traveled to Antarctica or the North pole. Yet you are somehow convinced that you live on a ball. LOL Do I believe you are mentally Ill? No do I believe you are brainwashed? Yes. You know brainwashing is a real thing. Just look at the cults and churches that brainwash people. There are many books about it. Modern astronomy is a cult, started by sun worshiper called Capernicus. Look this up playboy.
JJA voted for Pedro

omegaransom

• peace through power.
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 11:43:51 AM »
new earth I believe this is probably a fake post
if you want to disapprove me than do so, don't just deny what I say. don't click on this link http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_B5E5HPIKKBY/TCgENnaXouI/AAAAAAAAAZs/JHip18_p03M/s320/Screen+shot+2010-06-27+at+10.08.28+PM.png

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 01:27:54 PM »
There's no evidence of a dome.  Quite the contrary - meteorites hit the earth without bouncing off the dome - and without bringing any of the broken glass (or whatever the dome is made of) with them.

This ice wall is also without evidence.  Yes there are high ice cliffs on some parts the coast of Antarctica, but not on other parts of the coast, and plenty of explorers, photographers, aviators, etc., have crossed the entire continent of Antarctica, or circumnavigated it, proving that it is not a rim around the flat planet. 

The one bit of evidence that would prove the Flat Earth - namely, finding The Edge -- and it should be in all directions if you go far enough -- still doesn't exist. 

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 03:51:03 PM »

So, according to you, earth is not a planet, right? It's just an infinite field, correct?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2018, 05:59:45 PM »

Really you think I have mental issues?
Yes! Anyone claiming this without absolute proof certainly has problems!
Let me now tell you what Antarctica really is. It is a gateway out of the Matrix an entrance to better earth. Infinite earth, perfect earth. The earth that existed before the flood, the earth of the Garden of Eden. To go there it takes certain qualifications, interdimensional understanding. Airplanes can't fly there, they will crash. You need a special aircraft to go beyond Antarctica.

Quote from: New Earth
Well let's see; You walk the flat earth every day, you never saw the curvature,
I see plenty of indirect evidence of curvature with my own eyes almost every day and night in both the rising and setting  sun and moon.
Then every time I see a perfectly flat sharp ocean horizon I see more evidence of curvature.

you never circumnavigated earth north to south.
But plenty of others have and you have never shown any evidence that north to south circumnavigation is not possible!

You never been to space,
But plenty of others have and you have never shown any evidence that space travel is not possible!

you are not a scientist or a professor, you never done any math yourself,
I am/was an Engineer and I have done plenty of the math myself! What would you like calculated?

you never traveled to Antarctica or the North pole.
Neither have you to get evidence of your claims! 
But plenty of others have and you have never shown any evidence that either the north or south poles are not genuine single places.

Yet you are somehow convinced that you live on a ball.
Yes, I am quite convinced that I live on a huge Globe!

LOL Do I believe you are mentally Ill? No do I believe you are brainwashed? Yes. You know brainwashing is a real thing. Just look at the cults and churches that brainwash people.
Sure, and so many of the flat earth YouTube videos are nothing more than pure brainwashing instruments, brainwashing gullible people into this "modern Flat-Earthism Cult", because that is all it is
I call it the "modern Flat-Earthism Cult" because it is quite unlike the flat earth beliefs of the ancient people whose flat earth "models" did explain quite well what they observed.

The many conflicting models of this "modern Flat-Earthism Cult" do not remotely explain even what we see with the unaided eyes, let alone what scientific instruments tell us.

There are many books about it. Modern astronomy is a cult,
"Modern astronomy"? Astronomy has not really changed as much as you make out.
How is it that all of astronomy after the time of the Babylonians has supported the earth being a Globe?
No flat earth model comes anywhere close to explaining the motions of the Sun, moon, planets and stars.

started by sun worshiper called Capernicus.
Who on earth is "Capernicus"? Do you mean Copernicus?
If so he had nothing to do with declaring the earth a Globe! That was accepted some 1800 years before his time.

Look this up playboy.
Look what up? I don't know about smokifiedbut I ain't no playboy, Mr Smarty Pants!

If you want to see some self-brainwashing first-hand, I suggest you get a big mirror and take a hard look at yourself!