Kepler-90i Discovery

• 1 Replies

Veroman

• Space Archaeologist at IST Islamabad
Kepler-90i Discovery
« on: April 08, 2018, 06:48:37 AM »
solar system now is tied for most number of planets around a single star, with the recent discovery of an eighth planet circling Kepler-90, a Sun-like star 2,545 light-years from Earth. The planet was discovered in data from NASA’s Kepler Space Telescope.

The newly-discovered Kepler-90i – a sizzling hot, rocky planet that orbits its star once every 14.4 days – was found using machine learning from Google. Machine learning is an approach to artificial intelligence in which computers “learn.” In this case, computers learned to identify planets by finding in Kepler data instances where the telescope recorded signals from planets beyond our solar system, known as exoplanets.

Other planetary systems probably hold more promise for life than Kepler-90. About 30 percent larger than Earth  ???, Kepler-90i is so close to its star that its average surface temperature is believed to exceed 800 degrees Fahrenheit  8), on par with Mercury. Its outermost planet, Kepler-90h, orbits at a similar distance to its star as Earth does to the Sun.

The Kepler-90 star system is like a mini version of our solar system. You have small planets inside and big planets outside, but everything is scrunched in much close! 8)
The church says the earth is flat; but I have seen its shadow on the moon, and I have more confidence even in a shadow than in the church.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
Re: Kepler-90i Discovery
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 01:26:11 PM »
I did not read remained part after read "solar system" . A brutal anti islamist infidel in a city named as  Islam'abad, what an irony!

To reading the "Leagues Under the Sea" from Jules Verne is a better idea than read yours.

Because, Jules Verne's tale was done, it was realistic. but yours have never been done and never will be existed.

Where there is insolence, there is no room for wisdom.