Whirlpool direction

• 54 Replies
?

Dirk

Whirlpool direction
« on: April 02, 2018, 12:55:18 PM »
How does FET explain that inside the equator circle water whirls down a sink in one direction and outside the equator circle in the opposite direction?

How about ocean water and wind currents inside and outside the equator circle?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
Re: Whirlpool direction
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 12:57:37 PM »
Sinks-doesn't happen, urban legend, check your facts.
Wind currents-click the link in my sig, it is too detailed an explanation to deliver on a whim but it's there and you're invited to read. (I ask you make up your own mind and don't take trolls' words for it).
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

Macarios

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 02:14:09 PM »
This girl is doing this several times a day for tourists, and it works every time. :)

I don't know how long ago she started, but still a lot of people every year have seen the demonstration.
If we estimate average of 12 people per demonstration, 10 demonstrations per day, 300 days per year, it would be 36 000 people yearly.

I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 02:22:12 PM »
This girl is doing this several times a day for tourists, and it works every time. :)

I don't know how long ago she started, but still a lot of people every year have seen the demonstration.
If we estimate average of 12 people per demonstration, 10 demonstrations per day, 300 days per year, it would be 36 000 people yearly.

It's still bullshit. It's the impact of how she throws the leaf.

Think about what you're saying. She is just a few steps from the equator, if we assume they have accurately measured its location and aren't just giving a best guess. The coriolis effect would be at its weakest there, a hair's breadth above 0, it is acting on a small environment so it is even more minor, and has to overpower both the velocity of her throw, the shape of the sink, brownian motion from the air... The plughole thing is widely acknowledged to be a myth even by round earthers. Tourists traps are not scientific settings.

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 02:25:49 PM »
How does FET explain that inside the equator circle water whirls down a sink in one direction and outside the equator circle in the opposite direction?
This doesn't happen.
A sink is far too small to have any significant effect without a lot of careful prep to exclude external disturbances.

How about ocean water and wind currents inside and outside the equator circle?
That one is getting closer.
Large scale weather systems like cyclones are good examples.

Macarios

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 02:27:12 PM »

Think about what you're saying. She is just a few steps from the equator, if we assume they have accurately measured its location and aren't just giving a best guess. The coriolis effect would be at its weakest there, a hair's breadth above 0, it is acting on a small environment so it is even more minor, and has to overpower both the velocity of her throw, the shape of the sink, brownian motion from the air... The plughole thing is widely acknowledged to be a myth even by round earthers. Tourists traps are not scientific settings.

Is the leaf traveling like boat across the water, or it pulls water with it? :)

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 02:27:57 PM »

Is the leaf floating on it's own path across the water, or it pulls water with it? :)

What are you on about now?

Macarios

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 02:29:22 PM »

Is the leaf floating on it's own path across the water, or it pulls water with it? :)

What are you on about now?

You said "It's the impact of how she throws the leaf." so I asked for clarification.

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 02:33:58 PM »

She is a con artist, nothing more.
She has the water sitting for a while for the equator to have it remain still.
She then pours the water in from a specific side to make it swirl around a particular direction.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 02:36:41 PM »

It's actually how she pours the water to initiate spin before the plug is pulled.
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2018, 03:19:34 PM »
Sinks-doesn't happen, urban legend, check your facts.
Wind currents-click the link in my sig, it is too detailed an explanation to deliver on a whim but it's there and you're invited to read. (I ask you make up your own mind and don't take trolls' words for it).

I didn't know the sink thing was a myth.

Macarios

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2018, 04:29:36 PM »
These guys were actually trying to elliminate influence of pouring and swirling water.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 05:06:52 AM »

She is giving a starting speed while she pouring the water. Come to 2:08

Oh. Take care the water is already rotating.  ;D

Now come to 1:26. This time she is giving the first speed the water to reverse direction while pouring the water.

Dishonest girl. She is at all son of wh*re.  ;D

Okey baby. Lets go to north.  ;D

Innocent girl. Oh, what an innocent girl.   :o

There is no way to rotate water without doing a cheat.

Countless time it is proven that, there is no corilois something. Stop to try prove something that impossible.
The moment you are closest to victory is the moment you are most desperate. Take note of wise with you, not with them.

http://www.unz.com/article/the-moon-landing

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2018, 01:52:34 PM »
Dishonest girl. She is at all son of wh*re.  ;D
Just because she is dishonest doesn't mean she is related to a wh*re.
And because she is a she she isn't a son.

There is no way to rotate water without doing a cheat.
No, there is. It is called being further north or south where the effect is greater, and using a much larger container

A video was already provided of that:

Countless time it is proven that, there is no corilois something. Stop to try prove something that impossible.
No. It has been proven countless times.
Cyclones and other large scale weather systems prove it, as does Foucault's pendulum.

It just doesn't typically effect water in a sink.

Macarios

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2018, 08:35:09 PM »
Video with that girl in Ecuador at its beginning shows that there are no whirlpools at the Equator.
Video with two guys, one in Alabama and another in Australia shows that there are opposite whirlpools further north and south.
And this video shows that Coriolis effect influences weights at different latitudes:

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2018, 11:24:00 PM »

We should tell Hurricanes and Cyclones that Intikam doesn't allow them to whirl because Coriolis forces are fobidden. :)

I hope you don't think we agree So called satellite images show hurricanes.
The moment you are closest to victory is the moment you are most desperate. Take note of wise with you, not with them.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2018, 11:34:11 PM »
Video with that girl in Ecuador at its beginning shows that there are no whirlpools at the Equator.
Video with two guys, one in Alabama and another in Australia shows that there are opposite whirlpools further north and south.
And this video shows that Coriolis effect influences weights at different latitudes:

Fail.  ;D

Also there is no proof that the material on scales where is calibrated.

If it was a joke, so it was not funny at all. If it was not a joke, but it was funny.  ;D

Cahaya

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 12:58:28 AM »

We should tell Hurricanes and Cyclones that Intikam doesn't allow them to whirl because Coriolis forces are fobidden. :)

I hope you don't think we agree So called satellite images show hurricanes.

I think you mean so called satellite images show so called hurricanes

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2018, 01:30:55 AM »

It's all on the video! Stop trying to deceive us Mr Brotherhood of the Deceivers! You just dream up everything with no evidence.

But if that is not enough for you try to explain all of this without the Coriolis effect! And remember we need evidence, not you empty words.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Firstly the effect on hurricanes, typhoons and cyclones.
Why is there a clear band that cyclones and hurricanes rarely cross?
I would say that something that causes
          hurricanes, typhoons and cyclones to rotate in a counter-clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and
          cyclones to rotate in a clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere,
is a rather major effect on a Global scale and if you've been through a cyclone or hurricane, I'm sure you'd agree.

Even when it comes to the ordinary weather patterns of Highs and Lows, something causes the four distinct situations observed for High and Low Pressure Weather systems,
These include Hurricanes, Typhoons and Cyclones, in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

Northern Hemisphere

Southern Hemisphere
Highs

Clockwise

Anti-clockwise
Lows

Anti-clockwise

Clockwise
Just look at weather maps that show highs, lows and wind directions to verify this for yourself.

Explain that without the Coriolis effect!

Macarios

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2018, 11:43:15 AM »

Fail.  ;D

If it was a joke, so it was not funny at all. If it was not a joke, but it was funny.  ;D

Was that your "answer"?

Why would those facts be affected in any way by your denial?

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 01:40:46 AM »

Fail.  ;D

Was that your "answer"?

Fail is fail. Your deception methods don't work on me at all.

And what about this:
Why does your little innocent girl in the right side?
EXPLAIN IT !

TALK !!

CONFESS YOUR CRIME!

So you can get a discount of punishment.  ;D
Perhaps you should try focusing on what he said?
The still water at the equator at the start of the video, didn't have any whirlpool.
The other video showed that at places distant from the equator do. It has nothing to do with little con artist.
Can you actually address the argument made?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2018, 04:23:37 AM »

Fail.  ;D

Was that your "answer"?

And what about this:

And

Why does your little innocent girl in the left side?

EXPLAIN IT !

TALK !!

CONFESS YOUR CRIME!

(Another victory for FE)

PS: You may try to insult or do disturb me for I ignore you, like how I did it for cahaya, jackblack, rubbishinoz and pitbullwinkle,  then you may give a nonsence answer and claim yourself is a winner. But in these conditions, you have no chance to defend your lies!

Don't hide yourself back of persons I ignored. Fight!  ;D

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2018, 01:44:00 PM »
CONFESS YOUR CRIME!

Deleting and reposting your post doesn't magically make it correct.
Address the argument made or go away.

Macarios

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2018, 01:46:28 PM »

Fail.  ;D

Was that your "answer"?

And what about this:

And

EXPLAIN IT !

TALK !!

CONFESS YOUR CRIME!

(Another victory for FE)

PS: You may try to insult or do disturb me for I ignore you, like how I did it for cahaya, jackblack, rubbishinoz and pitbullwinkle,  then you may give a nonsence answer and claim yourself is a winner. But in these conditions, you have no chance to defend your lies!

Simple question: was there any whirlpool at the Equator in the beginning of the video?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2018, 10:08:54 PM »

Fail.  ;D

Was that your "answer"?

And what about this:

And

EXPLAIN IT !

TALK !!

CONFESS YOUR CRIME!

(Another victory for FE)

Simple question: was there any whirlpool at the Equator in the beginning of the video?

You may answer it as simple. But I have not to answer it by same simplity.

In the beginnineg of the video, there wasn't any whirlpool at the Equator. Because the water is already exist and waited for a while in the wheelbarrow. If the other tests were done with same "rested water", they could not whirlpool  in the so called south and so called northern hemishperes.

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2018, 11:00:45 PM »
In the beginnineg of the video, there wasn't any whirlpool at the Equator. Because the water is already exist and waited for a while in the wheelbarrow. If the other tests were done with same "rested water", they could not whirlpool  in the so called south and so called northern hemishperes.
Well, you started off well.
Yes, at the equator there is no whirlpool.
But away from the equator, there is. This was shown in the other video.
Remember this one:

Now what is your response?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2018, 11:23:16 PM »
Suckertheblack is already in ignore list that I don't see his post. For more information take a look at:

The Round Earther Playbook

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2018, 11:49:33 PM »
Suckertheblack is already in ignore list that I don't see his post. For more information take a look at:

The Round Earther Playbook
Why don't we take an actual look at this?
1 - Provocation - You repeatedly provoke people, repeatedly insulting them when they don't agree with you, calling them shills, dishonored, SOWs, etc. It almost seems like your goal is to have them snap and attack you.

2 - Smokescreening - You use your insults to try to dismiss these people to avoid the topic at hand. You also use other irrelavent details to try to do so. For example, it was already pointed out that the video of the girl at the equator is useless to measure the whirlpool in the north and south, but you still focused on that rather than the second video which was being used to show that.

3 - Exhaustion - This is one you more rarely use. But if you read it a bit more, you see this "They will make demands that are simply not reasonable." This ties into how you dismiss everything as fake, looking for whatever pathetic excuse you can find.
However another good example is where you link to posts in sections which you know debate is not allowed in. Often repeating the same refuted nonsense, often with quite long posts.

4 - Pursuit and backstabbing - This is with you repeatedly bringing up your ignore list and insulting people every time you do it. You don't offer anything constructive when you do so, you just insult them.

5 - Hypocrisy - Almost all your posts are a good example of this. You repeatedly accuse people of being disrespectful or dishonorable, while blatantly lying about them, showing you have no honour and do not respect others.

6 - Confirmation bias - This is standard with almost all FEers, but you will happily accept anything, even horribly flawed experiments and pure crap, if it suggests Earth is flat. Meanwhile anything which shows Earth isn't flat, regardless of how strong it is, you dismiss as fake.

So good job, you match all the points on the original post there.

As for your addition, you have that the wrong way around.
You typically don't manage to get people to ignore you. Instead you just ignore them and claim victory as if you ignoring them somehow refutes their argument.

You are free to read and respond to our arguments. You choose not to, and instead repeatedly lie about us.

Grow up.
Either respond to a post or ignore it.

To remind you of what that is:
At the equator, no whirlpools form.
In the northern hemisphere, they do form in a sufficiently large enough container. In the southern hemisphere they form, in the opposite direction.

Can you explain that if Earth is flat?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:51:26 PM by JackBlack »

Macarios

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2018, 02:02:58 AM »

So, you do admit that there are no whirlpools on the Equator?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2018, 03:23:20 AM »

So, you do admit that there are no whirlpools on the Equator?

naturally, there isn't. But if you have a talented innocent girl, may cause to whirlpool, which direction she wants.