RIP Stephen Hawking

• 149 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: RIP Stephen Hawking
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2018, 03:52:20 AM »
RIP stephan hawking the creator of free energy, oops wrong person. Oh the creator of water powered cars Oops wrong person that was Stan Meyer he was killed. Oh the guy who cured cancer and aids. Oops wrong person again that was Dr Sebi he was killed. Oh the person discovered flying cars Oops wrong person one more time. So wtf did he do for humanity. Not a damn thing, except some theories and support to the global killers.

Do you accept that other people might not agree with you?

To agree or do not agree with me is the problem of other people. The fact isn't change.

One of the defining characteristics of people with high IQ is the ability to absorb and process new information and change ideas to accomodate the new information,  this means that you sometimes have to admit that you are wrong,  inability to admit when you are mistaken is a sign of ignorance not high intelligence,  Heiwa can't admit when he is wrong.  I think you can.

Ok. Lets continue to define: You can't direct someone who has more IQ than you. But as a man researched that matter could know this, but acting as you don't aware of this.

I'm not saying Heiwa is a good man or doesn't say lie. In fact, I don't like him, because I asked him a question and he ignored this question during weeks. But that event doesn't change the fact. It is clear, he is a smart man. A smart man more clever than Hawking. Heiwa is a liar, dishonest, obnoxious but very smart one. I hope we solved the problem now.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2018, 03:53:58 AM »
With my high IQ 200 I had to decide what to do 1964. <snip>
There it is.  Yet another lie.  You stated that at the time you were badly brain damaged.  So how could you have an IQ of 200 and be "very badly brain damaged".  Let us see how you explain this in your own words.

<snip> Of course I got brain damaged, when I was small - navy, sea mines, taught to kill people - but I cured myself.  http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm .

You cured yourself of brain damage?

Yes! And I explain how at http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm .

It took plenty time because I was very badly brain damaged up until, say 1988. Then it took another 15 years to heel myself.

I think I am fairly well cured today. But it took a lot of time.
So, you not only claimed you were "very badly brain damaged" from when you were small but in ≈2003 you cured yourself.

Then you claimed you were tested in 1964 and had an IQ of 200.

I remember being IQ tested 1964 for military duty! My IQ was then 200, which must have surprised the authorities. How on earth could I be so smart?  Easy, the tests were evaluated by young, female psychology students hired by the military for the job. The girls were supposed to be secret about it, but ... I got to know all the answers beforehand. Guess how!

My 1964 200 IQ score was achieved by little external assistance of a cute, navy psychologist who liked me. She didn't want me digging holes in the ground before becoming canon mince meat. The military authorities were impressed. I was 1/10 000 000 scoring it. Happened only once in 50 years.

Let’s recap your own words shall we:

Of course I got brain damaged, when I was small
It took plenty time because I was very badly brain damaged up until, say 1988. Then it took another 15 years to heel myself
So, from a time when you were small you were "very badly brain damaged" and took until the you late 50s to “cure” yourself.

Easy, the tests were evaluated by young, female psychology students hired by the military for the job. The girls were supposed to be secret about it, but ... I got to know all the answers beforehand.
My 1964 200 IQ score was achieved by little external assistance of a cute, navy psychologist who liked me.
So, you admitted to cheating on an IQ test but yet you are still lying that you actually have a 200 IQ. 

Stop lying.

BTW, is statistically impossible to have a 200 IQ.  If you’re going to lie you really should make it more believable. 

Mike
Thanks for above, mikrobrain. You are so stupid.
Yes, when I was small I was terrified all the time. Stockholm/Sweden would be vaporized by an atomic bomb dropped on me by the enemy. It is a fact. So I decided to become a warrior, to prevent it.
I had the opportunity 1964. Military service! All young men were tested. I knew exactly what type of warrior to be and ... by chance ... I met this beautiful woman four years older than me at a jazz/dance club. We really adored each other. My older brother J was chocked! How can you date such an old ... woman? She studied psychology at university and worked part time for the Swedish Armed forces to select the recruits. So a cozy night she tested my IQ using their tests. 143! Not bad.  I memorized all the errors I had done, so a couple of month later, I scored 100%. 200! Impossible? No, not when you know the answers.
After that I did a 20/20 career in the Swedish Royal Navy and then left the country for England and Japan. And there I am today. Living luxuriously in the south of France.
Today 15 March 2018 it rains and the tennis is cancelled, so I can, after a fantastic lunch, educate you with this post.

What are you going to have for lunch today?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2018, 04:07:11 AM »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

spanner34.5

• feck arse drink
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2018, 04:36:55 AM »
My iq is the lowerest here. 85 or was it 58.
My I.Q. is 85. Or was it 58?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2018, 04:37:51 AM »
Shut the fuck up Heiwa....

Oh yeah, and fuck off
You sound like a badly paid, unhappy nuclear physicist or a astrophysicist. Which one are you?
And you sound like an ignorant plumber pretending to know something about nuclear physics, rocket science, orbital mechanics and orbital dynamics.
Almost everything you write, however, is totally inaccurate guesswork trying to fool gullible people into thinking that you know something.

The trouble is that your inane ramblings, ridicule and innuendo are so extensive that it would take a superhuman effort to sort it all out.

I guess this still fits you pretty accurately:
"an unscientific, unintelligent and unreasonable querulant that spreads rumours and untruths (lies) as the worst creator of conspiracy theories"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 04:43:35 AM by rabinoz »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2018, 04:39:49 AM »
My iq is the lowerest here. 85 or was it 58.
Why not just add them up and call it 143, that sounds about right.

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2018, 04:50:24 AM »
There it is.  Yet another lie.  You stated that at the time you were badly brain damaged.  So how could you have an IQ of 200 and be "very badly brain damaged".  Let us see how you explain this in your own words.

<snip> Of course I got brain damaged, when I was small - navy, sea mines, taught to kill people - but I cured myself.  http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm .

It took plenty time because I was very badly brain damaged up until, say 1988. Then it took another 15 years to heel myself.

So, you not only claimed you were "very badly brain damaged" from when you were small but in ≈2003 you cured yourself.

I remember being IQ tested 1964 for military duty! My IQ was then 200, which must have surprised the authorities. How on earth could I be so smart?  Easy, the tests were evaluated by young, female psychology students hired by the military for the job. The girls were supposed to be secret about it, but ... I got to know all the answers beforehand. Guess how!

My 1964 200 IQ score was achieved by little external assistance of a cute, navy psychologist who liked me. She didn't want me digging holes in the ground before becoming canon mince meat. The military authorities were impressed. I was 1/10 000 000 scoring it. Happened only once in 50 years.

It took plenty time because I was very badly brain damaged up until, say 1988. Then it took another 15 years to heel myself
So, from a time when you were small you were "very badly brain damaged" and took until the you late 50s to “cure” yourself.

Easy, the tests were evaluated by young, female psychology students hired by the military for the job. The girls were supposed to be secret about it, but ... I got to know all the answers beforehand.
My 1964 200 IQ score was achieved by little external assistance of a cute, navy psychologist who liked me.
So, you admitted to cheating on an IQ test but yet you are still lying that you actually have a 200 IQ. 

Stop lying.

BTW, is statistically impossible to have a 200 IQ.  If you’re going to lie you really should make it more believable. 

Mike
Yes, when I was small I was terrified all the time. Stockholm/Sweden would be vaporized by an atomic bomb dropped on me by the enemy. It is a fact. So I decided to become a warrior, to prevent it.
I had the opportunity 1964. Military service! All young men were tested. I knew exactly what type of warrior to be and ... by chance ... I met this beautiful woman four years older than me at a jazz/dance club. We really adored each other. My older brother J was chocked! How can you date such an old ... woman? She studied psychology at university and worked part time for the Swedish Armed forces to select the recruits. So a cozy night she tested my IQ using their tests. 143! Not bad.  I memorized all the errors I had done, so a couple of month later, I scored 100%. 200! Impossible? No, not when you know the answers.
After that I did a 20/20 career in the Swedish Royal Navy and then left the country for England and Japan. And there I am today. Living luxuriously in the south of France.
Today 15 March 2018 it rains and the tennis is cancelled, so I can, after a fantastic lunch, educate you with this post.

Dude you educated no one.  I proved you're a liar and everyone knows it.

Question though...you said in this thread your IQ was 200 then in this post you say it's 143.  Which is the lie?

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2018, 04:58:57 AM »

Stop lying.

Mike

Question though...you said in this thread your IQ was 200 then in this post you say it's 143.  Which is the lie?

Mike
My IQ was 143 way back 1964 according some stupid test. I was then told the right answers of the test by a cute lady, so when I did the same test, officially, later I scored 200.
It wasn't difficult. The military anywhere isn't very bright.
You are ex USN. Didn't you notice it?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2018, 04:59:39 AM »

Ok. Lets continue to define: You can't direct someone who has more IQ than you. But as a man researched that matter could know this, but acting as you don't aware of this.

It takes intelligence to recognize and admit when you are wrong,  Heiwa never admits to being wrong,  what does that tell you?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2018, 05:16:46 AM »

Stop lying.

Mike

Mike
My IQ was 143 way back 1964 according some stupid test. I was then told the right answers of the test by a cute lady, so when I did the same test, officially, later I scored 200.
Maybe the Swedish Navy aren't very bright.   In the United States Navy I served with smart, dedicated, and honorable men and women who were proud of their service and their country.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2018, 06:06:32 AM »
With my high IQ 200 I had to decide what to do 1964. Physics? I asked a Nobel Prize winner physics 1923 friend, MS, about it. He didn't recommend it! Most jobs you could get as a PhD was high school physics teacher - badly paid. Research? Very little serious research done and there was severe competition. And a lot of faked-up research was available! Atomic bomb explosive fission, bla, bla, bla! http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm ! And astrophysical space trips bla, bla, bla. http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm ! All nonsense. You become a member of a sect where you lie under the command of some high priest.
So MS recommended me to study mechanical sciences which I did. Naval architecture, marine engineering, structural analysis, etc! Better paid and with real problems to solve.
I have of course met nuclear physicists and asked them about explosive fission and how it works. I never got a real answer. Military secrets, Russian spies, yes, so no answers.
I have also met astrophysicists and asked them how you navigate in space among the Black Holes, etc. No real answers there, too.
Only Anders could turn a thread about the death of the world's most beloved physicists into a shit thread about himself.

Seriously Anders, FUCK OFF!!

And shame on everyone else (including myself) for indulging the prick.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:08:55 AM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2018, 06:41:58 AM »

It takes intelligence to recognize and admit when you are wrong,  Heiwa never admits to being wrong,  what does that tell you?

You're wrong again.  recognize and admit when you are wrong requires to be honest; not intelligence. I already agree he is a dishonest one; but a smart dishonest.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2018, 07:01:42 AM »

You're wrong again.  recognize and admit when you are wrong requires to be honest; not intelligence. I already agree he is a dishonest one; but a smart dishonest.

I disagree,  you need a certain level of intelligence to understand when you are wrong,  Dunning Kruger says it perfectly.   Stupid people aren't smart enough to know that they are stupid.

I don't assume that someone is being dishonest just because they are wrong.   Knowing you are wrong and admitting it are different things.   

If you know you are wrong and don't admit it then that's intellectual dishonesty.    I suspect Heiwa doesn't know when he's wrong.

Junker

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2018, 07:42:34 AM »
Can the mods please split the off-topic character trolling to CN...

« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2018, 07:57:17 AM »

And shame on everyone else (including myself) for indulging the prick.
Heiwa and inty only come for the attention, ignore them and they will leave.

At a certain level I feel sorry for Heiwa, as he clearly has some significant mental health issues, but the end of the day he's still a dick.

Whether you think he's a narcissistic sociopath or sad old man who's lost his marbles, the best thing for everyone involved is just to ignore him.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2018, 08:40:47 AM »
I always thought Heiwa was a fun goofball....thought outside the box and maybe sometimes went a little too far out. Yes, we all know he lies about who he is, money, what he has done etc etc...but I figured he was just a nice guy living in a bubble not associated with reality.

However, after this thread I have to say he is a heartless, moronic idiot. A narcissist sociopath blowhard to one of the highest degrees. Zero care for humanity, truth or anything of the sort.

In short, go away.

Yeah, sometimes I liked to stick up for him because of your above reasons, but now.... I find him utterly despicable. An awful awful human being. I'll be a bit more colourful and direct however and tell him not only to go away, but simply to fuck off. What a twerp. Just fuck off Heiwa.
I used to feel that way until he said everyone who claimed to have lost someone on 9/11 were all liars and actors.  I have friends who lost family members there.

nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2018, 12:48:07 PM »
This one is for Heiwa:

he puts his penis in the mouth of the other one and FORCIBLY GIVES HER A BLOWJOB OF TRUTH and then his penis ERRUPTS IN AN EXPLOSION IF TRUTH and she is INSTANTLY DECAPITATED

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2018, 03:44:06 PM »
Can the mods please split the off-topic character trolling to CN...

You need an example like this, or an evidence, or you should worth to do it, for you say this. "Can the mods please" isn't an argument , but just causes you seem like a bad hat!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2018, 03:46:25 PM »

I disagree,  you need a certain level of intelligence to understand when you are wrong,  Dunning Kruger says it perfectly.   Stupid people aren't smart enough to know that they are stupid.

I don't assume that someone is being dishonest just because they are wrong.   Knowing you are wrong and admitting it are different things.   

If you know you are wrong and don't admit it then that's intellectual dishonesty.    I suspect Heiwa doesn't know when he's wrong.

I only agree with this one that I marked. So, how can you be sure to you on which side, I mean, the true side?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2018, 04:16:08 PM »

Stop lying.

Mike

Mike

Sorry it was a typo, the key got stuck....your IQ was actually 20.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2018, 06:11:37 PM »
Dunning Kruger says it perfectly.   Stupid people aren't smart enough to know that they are stupid.
I only agree with this one that I marked. So, how can you be sure to you on which side, I mean, the true side?

People who don't have the metacognitive ability to recognize when they might be wrong.   People like Heiwa who claim an IQ of 200, and have over inflated views of their own abilities and understanding, are almost textbook examples of this syndrome.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled people make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to recognize their mistakes. The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their ability as above average, much higher than it actually is, while the highly skilled underrate their own abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority.

Those who genuinely know their stuff are considerably modest, when compared to those who have a fraction of their experience and knowledge

Basically people who brag about how smart they are,  are likely to be suffering from the syndrome.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2018, 11:34:25 PM »
Dunning Kruger says it perfectly.   Stupid people aren't smart enough to know that they are stupid.

People who don't have the metacognitive ability to recognize when they might be wrong.   People like Heiwa who claim an IQ of 200, and have over inflated views of their own abilities and understanding, are almost textbook examples of this syndrome.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled people make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to recognize their mistakes. The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their ability as above average, much higher than it actually is, while the highly skilled underrate their own abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority.

Those who genuinely know their stuff are considerably modest, when compared to those who have a fraction of their experience and knowledge

Basically people who brag about how smart they are,  are likely to be suffering from the syndrome.

You're wrong like you're so in these days. You can't say he hasn't metacognitive ability depend on recognize when they might be wrong. Because it may be a tactic. And the second one is more possible. I want to give you an example about it. I asked him a question and he ignored the question for weeks. No matter me, also boots and some others forced him to answer, but he has resisted to give an answer, also he denied to saw the question. Why did he do that? Did he prove he hasn't metacognitive ability? No. This proves his intelligence. Because of he knows he hasn't an answer, or if he answers he loses. So that he chosed the way of ignore the question. This is a way, this is a tactic. This is about his character. He is a man so. I agree him with these properties.

Additionally he is 72 years an old man. It makes him a tenacious man. This is understandable.

I do not agreee of disagree with the Dunning–Kruger effect, because I'm not a master, I did not researched this issue and don't know a working made by a flat earth believer on this respect. So that, I don't want to talk about it. I think we should return to issue. Otherwise, your low IQ globist partners are blaming us to dispense the issue.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2018, 01:22:38 AM »
I think we should return to issue. Otherwise, your low IQ globist partners are blaming us to dispense the issue.

Ok,  case closed for now.   

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2018, 04:40:11 AM »
Heiwa and Intikam, fuck you both. Stephen Hawking is one of my idols and his loss saddens me deeply. He has more intelligence in his pinky finger than you both have in your entire pea-sized brains. Hawking is more of a man than you two will ever be, motherfuckers.
Yep. He was extremely inspirational. It feels weird to hear about him dying, I always felt as though he was immortal or something.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2018, 05:38:50 AM »
Heiwa and Intikam, fuck you both. Stephen Hawking is one of my idols and his loss saddens me deeply. He has more intelligence in his pinky finger than you both have in your entire pea-sized brains. Hawking is more of a man than you two will ever be, motherfuckers.
Yep. He was extremely inspirational. It feels weird to hear about him dying, I always felt as though he was immortal or something.

You pointed extremely an important point. If he was fking smarter than me, why could not him discovered the immortality? That only took my a few days; but his completely a life; and he could not succeed to discover it. As an evidence, We understand it by his dying.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2018, 05:51:25 AM »
All you have to do is google ALS and you know you are wrong. Many people with ALS survived a long time like Hawking. That's just a fact.
Yeah, Google states you are wrong.

« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2018, 06:05:45 AM »

You pointed extremely an important point. If he was fking smarter than me, why could not him discovered the immortality? That only took my a few days; but his completely a life; and he could not succeed to discover it. As an evidence, We understand it by his dying.  ;D
But you have not proven you have discovered it, you have only claimed it.  Then asked for tens of millions of dollars so you can research it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2018, 06:24:03 AM »

But you have not proven you have discovered it, you have only claimed it.  Then asked for tens of millions of dollars so you can research it.

You're wrong. I have proved it for 100 millions dollars. If someone challanges me by this money, I can prove I do it. Because it is required for some experiments. This is not a complete research but I need to make some experiments with 10 million dollars. I still have same claim. It has not disproven. But I proved Hawking hasn't that knowledge by his dying. It is clear, if he had that knowledge could not dead. You may claim same thing about me if I die before prove it. But I still have that chance. I collected in bitcoins 1 of 100.000.000$ required money.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2018, 06:38:12 AM »
I posted a message a year ago about Hawking, shows his "before" he agree the earth is flat and after he agreed the earth is a spinning ball and there is evolution. It meanwhile about same time he got ALS. I gave him "atmost 1 year" for live (depending on my scientific calculations). After that post, I got numereous critism about that post. So that I forced to delete it and retreate my claim. But we see that, we said the true. He dead and now resting in fire. I'm not happy for this, but I can say this because he doesn't believe. Look this:

I hope him rest him fire:

If there is no God accordingly his belief, there will be nothing bad for him.

source: https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod/status/973782276583587844

I wonder what happens then. I really wonder.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2018, 06:39:39 AM »
All you have to do is google ALS and you know you are wrong. Many people with ALS survived a long time like Hawking. That's just a fact.
Yeah, Google states you are wrong.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=can+you+survive+als