RIP Stephen Hawking

• 149 Replies
?

frenat

Re: RIP Stephen Hawking
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2018, 07:08:32 PM »
Yes, Stephen was fun and full of shit. He discovered a Black Hole at the bottom of an empty whisky glass and never looked back. http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B
So now you know more about theoretical physics than...well everyone else?  You really do believe yourself to be a full on expert in everything there is.

Stephen Hawking will be missed.  He understood the universe in ways Anders couldn't possibly fathom.

Mike
Everyone who knows about ALS knows Hawking was an actor. And his explanations about Black Holes were just Bull Shit. I always wonder what twerp invented Stephen.

If you knew anything about ALS you would know Hawking is not a singular case. You also know shit about "his explanations about Black Holes". In fact you have no idea how it feels to know something.
My wife EM happened to get ALS 2001 and was dead 6 months later. It is the worst thing that has happened to me. So I know all about ALS. EM always encouraged me with my work about governments' falsifications of all sorts. http://heiwaco.com .  She was great.

If she would have been lucky, she would have been one of the few percent who survive for decades. Look it up. Your life is not the sole source of knowledge for mankind. And show a little respect for people way smarter than you.

Sorry for your wife.

ALS doesn't affect your thinking. Your brain is alright. But your ability to speak disappears. Difficult to eat. Then the muscles to control your fingers  and to keep your head up stop working. Also the muscles to keep your throat clear stops working affecting your breathing. Then you die. This Stephen Hawking with different teeth was just an actor. If a real SH existed, he died years ago.
Further proof that Heiwa is nothing but a narcissist who is unable to admit he doesn't know everything.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2018, 07:44:52 PM »
I always thought Heiwa was a fun goofball....thought outside the box and maybe sometimes went a little too far out. Yes, we all know he lies about who he is, money, what he has done etc etc...but I figured he was just a nice guy living in a bubble not associated with reality.

However, after this thread I have to say he is a heartless, moronic idiot. A narcissist sociopath blowhard to one of the highest degrees. Zero care for humanity, truth or anything of the sort.

In short, go away.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2018, 07:59:25 PM »
I always thought Heiwa was a fun goofball....thought outside the box and maybe sometimes went a little too far out. Yes, we all know he lies about who he is, money, what he has done etc etc...but I figured he was just a nice guy living in a bubble not associated with reality.

However, after this thread I have to say he is a heartless, moronic idiot. A narcissist sociopath blowhard to one of the highest degrees. Zero care for humanity, truth or anything of the sort.

In short, go away.

Yeah, sometimes I liked to stick up for him because of your above reasons, but now.... I find him utterly despicable. An awful awful human being. I'll be a bit more colourful and direct however and tell him not only to go away, but simply to fuck off. What a twerp. Just fuck off Heiwa.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2018, 08:29:04 PM »
I stuck up for him a few times, reminding people he was just a goofball who admits his challenges are word play.

Now he shows his true character.

NAZA

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2018, 09:37:34 PM »
I stuck up for him a few times, reminding people he was just a goofball who admits his challenges are word play.

Now he shows his true character.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2018, 10:34:39 PM »
With my high IQ 200 I had to decide what to do 1964. Physics? I asked a Nobel Prize winner physics 1923 friend, MS, about it. He didn't recommend it! Most jobs you could get as a PhD was high school physics teacher - badly paid. Research? Very little serious research done and there was severe competition. And a lot of faked-up research was available! Atomic bomb explosive fission, bla, bla, bla! http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm ! And astrophysical space trips bla, bla, bla. http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm ! All nonsense. You become a member of a sect where you lie under the command of some high priest.
So MS recommended me to study mechanical sciences which I did. Naval architecture, marine engineering, structural analysis, etc! Better paid and with real problems to solve.
I have of course met nuclear physicists and asked them about explosive fission and how it works. I never got a real answer. Military secrets, Russian spies, yes, so no answers.
I have also met astrophysicists and asked them how you navigate in space among the Black Holes, etc. No real answers there, too.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:41:17 PM by Heiwa »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2018, 10:39:02 PM »
*yawn*

Bom Tishop

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2018, 10:40:47 PM »
Shut the fuck up Heiwa....

Oh yeah, and fuck off

Heiwa

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2018, 10:46:34 PM »
Shut the fuck up Heiwa....

Oh yeah, and fuck off
You sound like a badly paid, unhappy nuclear physicist or a astrophysicist. Which one are you?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2018, 10:47:29 PM »
With my high IQ 200 I had to decide what to do 1964. Physics? I asked a Nobel Prize winner physics 1923 friend, MS, about it. He didn't recommend it!

Instead he said, "Not paying you to talk, payin' you to suck my dick."

Bom Tishop

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2018, 10:48:14 PM »
You sound like a badly paid, unhappy nuclear physicist or a astrophysicist. Which one are you?

You aren't funny anymore. You showed your true colors and it is ugly.

One more time. .

Fuck off

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2018, 10:48:44 PM »
With my high IQ 200 I had to decide what to do.

Decides to become a conspiracy loony, and troll internet forums.   Yep, that seems legit. 

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Heiwa

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2018, 10:54:22 PM »
With my high IQ 200 I had to decide what to do.

Decides to become a conspiracy loony, and troll internet forums.   Yep, that seems legit.
Not really. I do it under my own name at http://heiwaco.com and I don't hide behind an anonymous, obnoxious avatar.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2018, 11:08:09 PM »
Not really. I do it under my own name at http://heiwaco.com and I don't hide behind an anonymous, obnoxious avatar.

Yes you are obnoxious.  Dra åt skogen

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2018, 11:10:33 PM »
Heiwa and Intikam, fuck you both. Stephen Hawking is one of my idols and his loss saddens me deeply. He has more intelligence in his pinky finger than you both have in your entire pea-sized brains. Hawking is more of a man than you two will ever be, motherfuckers.

Wrong knowledge. He's not smarter than me. Oppositely, he has about 20 points of less IQ. It is already impossible a globist to be smarter than a real flat earth researcher. This is completely impossible. because intelligence requires to discover the flat earth reality. This is fact, if you agree or not.
Hawkings IQ is said to be over 160.  That would put you over 180... i.e. in the top 0.000000048% smartest people on the planet.  Based on a population of the US being 325.7 million that means there are only 16 in all the USA smarter than you?  Is that what you're saying?

I'm here since 2 years and not first time saying about that 180. It equals to what is not my problem. To be fool is the main problem of yankees.

Why did you surprised? All of the world's most smart ones are flat earth believers. There are many flat earth believers are smarter than me. I'm an average smart man compared with other flat earthers.

Let me do a list for world IQ list.

200+ most smartest flat earth believer.
160-180 average flat earth believer.
160+ most smartest globist.
100-160 average globist.

As you see that, I'm an average flat earth believer by intelligence but this level is more and more over for globists.

I hope you understand the difference.

Shortly; In fact, I'm not so smart but you are so idiot.
You’re missing the point.  You stated that Stephen Hawking’s is “about 20 points of less IQ” than yours.  That makes you smarter than 99.9999951684% of the human beings on the planet. 

That would make you one of the greatest minds in human history.  And, at the current population of the earth there would only be ≈360 people on the whole planet who are as smart or smarter than you.  Three Hundred Sixty People!

That is what is means to have an IQ 20 points higher than Stephen Hawking.

And, why the hell am I an idiot because I disagree with you on something?  I haven’t engaged in name calling or personal attacks yet it seems to your go to when someone challenges you.  You might want to consider that as one of the reasons you get attacked by other people.  I do my best to be civil to you.

Mike

I can not act modestly in this regard, because you are a need to be enlightment. Thanks for statistics. I was not known I'm in the first 360 persons in the world. But I was estimated it. Because I'm the only person who discovered the immortality. I think this is more important for humanity than Einstein's and Newton's bullshits. And I'm the only man who know the true direction of the Maqqa the city is known wrong by remained 1.000.000.000 billions of muslims. In this regard, this makes me 1 of a million and the other one makes me 7 of 1 billion. But you claim I'm just in first in 360 man; I respect this. Because I respect the science, real science. But I'm not the smartest one. I'm in about middle of average flat earth believers. There is more and more smart flat earth believer ones. They are modelling the world involving all the dynamics. In other say, they are creating their own world model. In other say, they are as smart as create their own world like Gods. Ant they are not working on "theorical rubbishes". They are doing it on physical models that everybody can see, touch, observe and repeat. This is a bit different than the workings of your idols claim black hole and antimatter that nobody can observe or repeat except themselves.

I do not expect you to understand or accept me. It is difficult for a person to acknowledge how stupid he is. but before you solve your problem, you must first understand the existence of the problem. your problem is to identify a few fraudsters as idols and set them as your upper limit. man only uses one in 10 of his intelligence. I accept that, although provided by popular science. Because liars sometimes say true.

if you want to solve the problem, to become a true believer in a flat earth, remove your borders. break out of the walls encircled your brainll that they have not made you aware of, then discover your true strength.

Improve yourself by start from today.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Heiwa

« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2018, 11:17:52 PM »

Yes you are obnoxious.  Dra åt skogen
obnoxious adj. nasty ; very disagreeable
Not me. I try to be nice with good humor ... telling the truth. Great fun. I don't believe we all crawled out from a Black Hole in reverse to start life as some fool suggests. At http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B I explain all about Stephen Hawking's Black Holes!
It is really funny, I think.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 01:12:35 AM by Heiwa »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2018, 11:34:08 PM »
I can not act modestly in this regard, because you are a need to be enlightment. Thanks for statistics. I was not known I'm in the first 360 persons in the world. But I was estimated it. Because I'm the only person who discovered the immortality.
Thanks for proving that you're among the first 360 most childish self-opinionated know-it-braggart in the whole world.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2018, 12:13:40 AM »
Comparing Heiwa and Hawking:

It is clear that Heiwa is more and more clever than Hawking. This is clear, this is fact. While Hawking declares something by reading the notes he has memorised; Heiwa has produced hundreds of new idea for human life. This is an exact evidence is Heiwa the original man's being smarter than Hawking the parrot.

But he claims 200IQ. I think it is an average value. Because according to my estimation, he is at least 196 and atmost 197 IQ. Because there is someones clever than him in this world and he has some mistakes; like how I have. I can say definitrely his IQ after a long conversation but we don't do that. 196,67 is a good estimation for an IQ level for heiwa. Not 200.  ;D

If I was on the place of Heiwa instead of him, I could say my IQ as 190, instead of 200 for stay the secure side. But this is his choice to get the average value. I respect.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2018, 12:17:58 AM »

It is clear that Heiwa is more and more clever than Hawking. This is clear, this is fact. While Hawking declares something by reading the notes he has memorised; Heiwa has produced hundreds of new idea for human life. This is an exact evidence is Heiwa the original man's being smarter than Hawking the parrot.

But he claims 200IQ. I think it is an average value. Because according to my estimation, he is at least 196 and atmost 197 IQ. Because there is someones clever than him in this world and he has some mistakes; like how I have. I can say definitrely his IQ after a long conversation but we don't do that. 196,67 is a good estimation for an IQ level for heiwa. Not 200.  ;D

If I was on the place of Heiwa instead of him, I could say my IQ as 190, instead of 200 for stay the secure side. But this is his choice to get the average value. I respect.

Does the phrase "delusions of grandeur" translate into Turkish?

Heiwa, has been proven many times to be a liar, and obnoxious, you do yourself no favors defending such a person. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2018, 12:22:20 AM »

Does the phrase "delusions of grandeur" translate into Turkish?

Heiwa, has been proven many times to be a liar, and obnoxious, you do yourself no favors defending such a person.

being obnoxious and a liar can't prevent to be smart. So your argument is destroyed. He's clever, this is clear. But I don't want to talk about his talkings about true, or lie, or he is good or obnoxious. I compared him with Hawking by intelligence. But we may compare them by which one is more obnoxious, Heiwa or Hawking?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2018, 12:37:47 AM »
RIP stephan hawking the creator of free energy, oops wrong person. Oh the creator of water powered cars Oops wrong person that was Stan Meyer he was killed. Oh the guy who cured cancer and aids. Oops wrong person again that was Dr Sebi he was killed. Oh the person discovered flying cars Oops wrong person one more time. So wtf did he do for humanity. Not a damn thing, except some theories and support to the global killers.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2018, 12:45:44 AM »
RIP stephan hawking the creator of free energy, oops wrong person. Oh the creator of water powered cars Oops wrong person that was Stan Meyer he was killed. Oh the guy who cured cancer and aids. Oops wrong person again that was Dr Sebi he was killed. Oh the person discovered flying cars Oops wrong person one more time. So wtf did he do for humanity. Not a damn thing, except some theories and support to the global killers.

Do you accept that other people might not agree with you?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2018, 12:49:23 AM »

To agree or do not agree with me is the problem of other people. The fact isn't change.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2018, 12:52:45 AM »
Heiwa is a prick and Dome moves his lips when he writes his name.

Heiwa

« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2018, 01:32:46 AM »
Heiwa is a prick and Dome moves his lips when he writes his name.
http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B is a master piece by Heiwa!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2018, 01:39:02 AM »
Shut the fuck up.

Heiwa

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2018, 02:05:50 AM »
Shut the fuck up.
Why don't you do it yourself?
Here we discuss Stephen Hawking, the inventor of the singularities or Black Holes in Universe/space that I describe at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B .
A singularity is very singular, uncommon and strange but according to Stephen the Universe as we know it popped out of one singularity about 15 billion years ago. Plenty people believe it. Hannes Alfvén doesn't. He suggests:
"When men think about the universe, there is always a conflict between the mythical and the empirical scientific approach. In myth, one tries to deduce how the gods must have created the world, what perfect principle must have been used."

Hawking invents myths! Alfvén:
"I have always believed that astrophysics or cosmology should be the extrapolation of laboratory physics, that we must begin from the present universe and work our way backward to progressively more remote and uncertain epochs."
Hawking didn't. RIP

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2018, 02:29:11 AM »

To agree or do not agree with me is the problem of other people. The fact isn't change.

One of the defining characteristics of people with high IQ is the ability to absorb and process new information and change ideas to accomodate the new information,  this means that you sometimes have to admit that you are wrong,  inability to admit when you are mistaken is a sign of ignorance not high intelligence,  Heiwa can't admit when he is wrong.  I think you can.

« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2018, 03:07:51 AM »
With my high IQ 200 I had to decide what to do 1964. <snip>
There it is.  Yet another lie.  You stated that at the time you were badly brain damaged.  So how could you have an IQ of 200 and be "very badly brain damaged".  Let us see how you explain this in your own words.

<snip> Of course I got brain damaged, when I was small - navy, sea mines, taught to kill people - but I cured myself.  http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm .

You cured yourself of brain damage?

Yes! And I explain how at http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm .

It took plenty time because I was very badly brain damaged up until, say 1988. Then it took another 15 years to heel myself.

I think I am fairly well cured today. But it took a lot of time.
So, you not only claimed you were "very badly brain damaged" from when you were small but in ≈2003 you cured yourself.

Then you claimed you were tested in 1964 and had an IQ of 200.

I remember being IQ tested 1964 for military duty! My IQ was then 200, which must have surprised the authorities. How on earth could I be so smart?  Easy, the tests were evaluated by young, female psychology students hired by the military for the job. The girls were supposed to be secret about it, but ... I got to know all the answers beforehand. Guess how!

My 1964 200 IQ score was achieved by little external assistance of a cute, navy psychologist who liked me. She didn't want me digging holes in the ground before becoming canon mince meat. The military authorities were impressed. I was 1/10 000 000 scoring it. Happened only once in 50 years.

Let’s recap your own words shall we:

Of course I got brain damaged, when I was small
It took plenty time because I was very badly brain damaged up until, say 1988. Then it took another 15 years to heel myself
So, from a time when you were small you were "very badly brain damaged" and took until the you late 50s to “cure” yourself.

Easy, the tests were evaluated by young, female psychology students hired by the military for the job. The girls were supposed to be secret about it, but ... I got to know all the answers beforehand.
My 1964 200 IQ score was achieved by little external assistance of a cute, navy psychologist who liked me.
So, you admitted to cheating on an IQ test but yet you are still lying that you actually have a 200 IQ. 

Stop lying.

BTW, is statistically impossible to have a 200 IQ.  If you’re going to lie you really should make it more believable. 

Mike

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:22:06 AM by MicroBeta »
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2018, 03:29:01 AM »
Heiwa lies so much he doesn't know which lie he's keeping track of. Compulsive liar. Senile coot.

If he isn't in a nut house, he really should be.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place