Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #6840 on: March 16, 2018, 01:40:55 AM »
No, you're out of tricks.

THE FIRST REPORTED VICTIM OF 9/11 WAS A ZIONIST COMMANDO CAPTAIN IN ISRAEL'S SAYERET MATKAL.

HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE SEATED BETWEEN TWO HIJACKERS ON AAF11, THE FIRST PLANE TO HIT THE WTC.

His name is/was Daniel Lewin.

And it's said he was stabbed to death before the plane crashed into the WTC. This was the same plane the "Dancing Israelis" were witnessed and reported celebrating and photographing from Doric Towers in NJ. They worked for Urban Moving Systems, which was quickly abandoned by Jewish owner Dominik Suter, who fled to Israel with his Jewish wife.

Please look into Daniel Lewin. We all know 9/11 raises lots of questions, that normies ignore. But the Daniel Lewin story is so incredulous their ears will perk up. If the first victim of 9/11 was indeed a hero who tried to kill the hijackers, why is not known by 19.99/20 Americans?

>Daniel Lewin
>Edmund Glazer
>Omer Marmari
>Oded Ellner
>Paul Kurzberg
>Sivan Kurzberg
>Yaron Shmuel
>Dominik Suter
>Dov Zakheim
>Michael Chertoff

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6841 on: March 16, 2018, 01:42:12 AM »
Mainly their international crimes.

I'm not fond of the puppet masters in the US or AUS either to tell the truth.

Who are the puppets?

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

I've no idea what you are trying to say,  can you be specific?

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 01:45:12 AM by Rayzor »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6842 on: March 16, 2018, 01:43:58 AM »
Who are the puppets?

(You) are a good example.

Dance for me Rayzor.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6843 on: March 16, 2018, 01:50:58 AM »

(0.02c per line)
(0.02c per line)

Sure.

In an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch."

In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website.

It's an interesting coincidence.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6844 on: March 16, 2018, 01:55:59 AM »
Who are the puppets?

(You) are a good example.

Dance for me Rayzor.

Are you sure you know who is dancing, and who is pulling the strings?    Seems like a simplistic way of arguing.  But I guess that fits your capacity for thought.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6845 on: March 16, 2018, 01:56:41 AM »

(0.02c per line)
(0.02c per line)

Sure.

In an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch."

In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website.

It's an interesting coincidence.

What was the coincidence?   Plenty of people wear watches?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6846 on: March 16, 2018, 01:57:29 AM »
They sure do mate.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6847 on: March 16, 2018, 02:02:55 AM »
They sure do mate.

Which question were you answering?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6848 on: March 16, 2018, 02:06:36 AM »
You're playing a dangerous game pretending not to be able to follow a chain of conversation.

Maybe quoting it in the order it was in will help you follow along.

(0.02c per line)
(0.02c per line)

They sure do mate.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6849 on: March 16, 2018, 02:10:19 AM »
You're playing a dangerous game pretending not to be able to follow a chain of conversation.

Maybe quoting it in the order it was in will help you follow along.

(0.02c per line)
(0.02c per line)

They sure do mate.

You skipped a question I asked, and then start a side issue about a watch,   but I'll play your game, what evidence do you have that Daniel Lewin ever owned a Swatch Hijacker Model?
And why do you think that matters?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6850 on: March 16, 2018, 02:15:16 AM »
Rayzor oh Rayzor.

The puppets are the polliticians, the puppet masters are the international bankers. You are well aware.

The coincidence is the watch being the "hijacker model" as you proved you were already well aware in your last post.

The proof is, again, in the FBI reports and the photograph of him wearing the watch in 2000.

This is just an interesting coincidence it's not proof of anything. I am not claiming it as proof it's merely the lowest hanging fruit in that post.

The only thing you will address. You were the one that singled out the watch. Lol.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6851 on: March 16, 2018, 02:21:44 AM »
Rayzor oh Rayzor.

The puppets are the polliticians, the puppet masters are the international bankers. You are well aware.

The coincidence is the watch being the "hijacker model" as you proved you were already well aware in your
 last post.

The proof is, again, in the FBI reports and the photograph of him wearing the watch in 2000.

This is just an interesting coincidence it's not proof of anything. I am not claiming it as proof it's merely the lowest hanging fruit in that post.

The only thing you will address. You were the one that singled out the watch. Lol.

You were the one that raised it, and since he was an Israeli commando you thought it was somehow significant,  what you don't know is that he invented the Akamai protocols one of which uses BGP hijacking as a traffic control mechanism.   If in fact he did own a Swatch Hijacker model, it wouldn't be unexpected.

So you think politicians are puppets?  Is this just another bit of conspiracy crap, or do you have any proof?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6852 on: March 16, 2018, 02:23:24 AM »
he was an Israeli commando

Indeed, a coincidence, as I stated.

You have been calling Trump a puppet for a year. Take a break mate, regroup for damage control.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 02:25:22 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6853 on: March 16, 2018, 02:27:46 AM »
Indeed, a coincidence, as I stated.

You have been calling Trump a puppet for a year. Take a break mate, regroup for damage control.

The watch is not proven, and even if it is, it's still not a coincidence,  and in any case irrelevant.

Trump is Putin's puppet,  the evidence is irrefutable.

Is Putin one of the 13 families?  Illuminati?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6854 on: March 16, 2018, 02:32:20 AM »
Actually Putin is connected to the families, indirectly, so is Trump, so was JFK.

You don't get close to power without that connection. It doesn't mean their future is set in stone.

Let's be real, if there was any irrefutable evidence that Trump was a foreign agent he would be in jail and not still be president.

Unless you think Russia has secretly taken complete control of the US?

Lol.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6855 on: March 16, 2018, 02:33:13 AM »
Actually Putin is connected to the families, indirectly, so is Trump, so was JFK.

You don't get close to power without that connection. It doesn't mean their future is set in stone.

Let's be real, if there was any irrefutable evidence that Trump was a foreign agent he would be in jail and not still be president.

Lol.

So what do you think Putin has on Trump?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6856 on: March 16, 2018, 02:36:18 AM »

Lol.
(0.02c per line)
So what do you think Putin has on Trump?
(0.02c per line)

A couple hundred nuclear warheads. Apart from that not much more than any other leader.

It's funny Putins puppet has pledged to fight Putin hey?

Or is that just part of your conspiracy theory?
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6857 on: March 16, 2018, 02:52:36 AM »
Look at how you jump between pretending you're totally ignorant to knowing intimate details of what I'm talking about.

Lol.

he was an Israeli commando you thought it was somehow significant,  what you don't (do) know is that he invented the Akamai protocols one of which uses BGP hijacking as a traffic control mechanism.
Lol.

Bye for now five eyes enjoy your evening.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6858 on: March 16, 2018, 06:20:35 PM »
Look at how you jump between pretending you're totally ignorant to knowing intimate details of what I'm talking about.

I looked him up,  so sue me.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6859 on: March 17, 2018, 05:30:57 PM »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6860 on: March 18, 2018, 01:10:17 AM »

If there was a point to this, I'm afraid it missed the mark. 

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6861 on: March 18, 2018, 01:16:51 AM »
<pic>
<pic>
<video>
<video>
<video>
<link>
<link>

expect this

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6862 on: March 18, 2018, 11:44:21 PM »
It's a joke. Because more than half of the world knows the 9/11 commission report was a cover-up.

Kinda like the Russia investigation.

@Bullwinkle.
What evidence led you to believe the Earth is a flat disk?
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #6863 on: March 25, 2018, 06:28:05 AM »
So Y'all don't believe in the police all of a sudden? Why there is picture proof of cops.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6864 on: April 04, 2018, 04:55:00 PM »
Pastedump mofos.

[Open]
>"If you take out Saddam, Saddam's regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region." -- Netanyahu, 2002

>Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
http://haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

http://www.haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
>Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said yesterday that Iran, Libya and Syria should be stripped of weapons of mass destruction after Iraq. "These are irresponsible states, which must be disarmed of weapons mass destruction, and a successful American move in Iraq as a model will make that easier to achieve," Sharon said to a visiting delegation of American congressmen.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=128491&page=1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act
>Iraq Liberation Act was signed by Bill Clinton in 1998 to topple Saddam Hussein, as a response to pressure and open letter by Jewish neocons and Israel

>Israeli lobbyist in the American Jewish Congress calls for a new false flag attack to kick off the war between the West and Iran
[Open]

>Israel and Saudi Arabia: The relationship emerging into the open
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-43632905
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6865 on: April 10, 2018, 03:11:31 PM »
Most people prefer to believe that their leaders are just and fair, even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which he lives is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. To take action in the face of corrupt government entails risks of harm to life and loved ones. To choose to do nothing is to surrender one's self-image of standing for principles. Most people do not have the courage to face that choice. Hence, most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all.

Michael Rivero
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #6866 on: April 13, 2018, 09:32:50 AM »
39% of people just can't accept that bad things can happen without it being an inside job.