Question about flight times

• 63 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Question about flight times
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2018, 12:51:01 PM »
If the Chile Sydney flight times are not really 14 hours then, based on your research, how long is that flight?

This flight has never been existed. No flight time. These are on the furthest side of the earth. You can go Chile to Australia only by indirect in Canada or USA.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2018, 01:19:26 PM »
If the Chile Sydney flight times are not really 14 hours then, based on your research, how long is that flight?

This flight has never been existed. No flight time. These are on the furthest side of the earth. You can go Chile to Australia only by indirect in Canada or USA.
What proof do you have that these flights never existed?
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2018, 01:34:44 PM »
Incorrect! Please post evidence for your claims or admit that you are lying about the Southern Hemisphere again.

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2018, 03:06:10 PM »

Lets agree that you can't fly from Chile to Sydney.

So the flat earth explanation is that They are flying to USA or Canada, refueling, and then flying the rest of the way.

So what is the flat earth flight time from Chile to Sydney with a layover in USA/Canada?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2018, 03:59:00 PM »

So the flat earth explanation is that They are flying to USA or Canada, refuelling, and then flying the rest of the way.

So what is the flat earth flight time from Chile to Sydney with a layover in USA/Canada?
But TWCobra, Senior Member, Metabunk might have a very good idea, because he is the pilot on this Flight QF28.

Quote from: TWCobra
A Flight over the Antarctic Sea Ice From Chile to Australia (QF28)

Main Flight plan has just arrived with 13:25 as the flight time which should have us in Sydney on schedule at 0645 UTC.
This pilot of Flight QF28 (TWCobra on Metabunk.com) claimed 13 hours 25 minutes. Read the rest of that post for the details of the route.

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2018, 04:59:11 PM »
Quote from: rabinoz
Quote from: rabinoz
But TWCobra, Senior Member, Metabunk might have a very good idea, because he is the pilot on this Flight QF28.

Quote from: TWCobra
A Flight over the Antarctic Sea Ice From Chile to Australia (QF28)

Main Flight plan has just arrived with 13:25 as the flight time which should have us in Sydney on schedule at 0645 UTC.
This pilot of Flight QF28 (TWCobra on Metabunk.com) claimed 13 hours 25 minutes. Read the rest of that post for the details of the route.

rabinoz,

For the sake of the reaching some sort of common ground I have stipulated that a non-stop flight can exist between these locations. The 25 million dollar question is what is the flat earth flight time between these locations with a layover in Canada/USA

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2018, 06:16:59 PM »
For the sake of the reaching some sort of common ground I have stipulated that a non-stop flight can exist between these locations. The 25 million dollar question is what is the flat earth flight time between these locations with a layover in Canada/USA
A common stop-over in the USA is Dallas Fort Worth (DFW Airport), so here is one flight:

Santiago  -> Dallas Fort Worth -> Sydney
From: Cheap Flights from Santiago Arturo Merino  Benitez to Sydney at Skyscanner.

I had to hunt down the list to find "LATAM Airlines Group + Qantas, from SCL, 1 stop DFW to SYD".

It takes so long because,
Dallas-DFW to Sydney at "approximately 13820 kilometers" is much further than Santiago to Sydney at "approximately 11340 kilometers".
Here are the leg times and distances:
            "Flight time from Dallas, TX to Santiago is 11 hours 15 minutes. Distance from Dallas, TX to Santiago is approximately 7860 km."
            "Flight time from Dallas, TX to Sydney is 16 hours 55 minutes. Distance from Dallas, TX to Sydney is approximately 13820 km."

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2018, 06:28:30 PM »
            "Flight time from Dallas, TX to Santiago is 11 hours 15 minutes. Distance from Dallas, TX to Santiago is approximately 7860 km."
            "Flight time from Dallas, TX to Sydney is 16 hours 55 minutes. Distance from Dallas, TX to Sydney is approximately 13820 km."

Can a flat earther agree or disagree with the claim that a flight from santiago to sydney with a layover in USA/Canada is about 28 hours?

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2018, 11:07:53 PM »

Brotherhood of the dome can you help?

Can a flat earther agree or disagree with the claim that a flight from santiago to sydney with a layover in USA/Canada is about 28 hours?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2018, 01:37:27 AM »

So the flat earth explanation is that They are flying to USA or Canada, refueling, and then flying the rest of the way.

Flight time of Sydney to LA, and LA to chile gives you the total flight time. These flights are not suspicious. You may calculate it by yourself.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2018, 02:43:50 AM »
Flight time of Sydney to LA, and LA to chile gives you the total flight time. These flights are not suspicious. You may calculate it by yourself.
Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, I don't care whether you like it or not and whether you believe it or not.
But QANTAS has direct non-stop flights between Johannesburg to/from Sydney and Sydney to/from Santiago.
If you claim otherwise you are simply deceiving yourself.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2018, 04:24:59 AM »
Rabbitinoz is in the ignore list. I don't see/care his writings. For more information take a look at:

The Round Earther Playbook
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2018, 05:02:38 AM »
Rabbitinoz is in the ignore list. I don't see/care his writings. For more information take a look at:

The Round Earther Playbook

You put people on the ignore list that present arguments that you have no answer for.  This isn't how you solidify your position.  You are just a petulant little child looking for validation and will tell whatever lie you can come up with to make you believe you are in some position of intellectual authority.  Even the flat earthers here know you are full of shit...why do you continue to be so fake?  Are you really that stupid that you don't know that you are not fooling a single person?

The flights you are claiming don't exist, actually do exist, and you can prove it yourself by booking one and getting on the plane.  But as before, you are a coward and just hide behind your lies.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2018, 05:31:13 AM »
Member has less than 1000 post, so shill, so I don't have to reply.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2018, 05:40:12 AM »
So:If you write anything related me, you must pre agree my conditions
1-I always say true
[/quote]
Incorrect, you lie most of the time!

Quote from: brotherhood of the dome
2-I don't reply ignored ones
Who cares! I couldn't care less if you reply! I know it will be all lies anyway.

Quote from: brotherhood of the dome
3-I don't reply members who haven't at least 1000 posts.
Well, I have 12988 posts and you have only 7172 posts, so there!

You really think you are the greatest don't you, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome.

« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2018, 05:56:44 AM »

Let's just say that I am a shill and you are just not making excuses to try and pretend you are not a blind fool.

If I spend enough time to post 1000 times, does that suddenly mean I am not a shill?

You don't have to reply anyways, with or without a reason.  But you did reply, with a "low content" post.  Should I report you and tell everyone about it like it makes me like like the super authority?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2018, 06:40:22 AM »

I'm pretty sure most users with less than a 1000 posts don't wants you to reply.  Your post count means nothing when your posts are drivel.  How many of your posts aren't complaining or spamming of your ignore list?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2018, 07:56:57 AM »

ok

So we are going to compare flight times two flight paths of locations that we have both confirmed are not suspicious.

Flight path 1 (LA to bejing china)

LA to Bejing which we have previously identified as existing in this thread which we have both agreed is about 13 hours.

Flight path 2 (santiago to LA and then LA to sydney)

Santiago to LA: 11.25 hours
LA to sydney: 15 hours

I can fly from Bejing China to Los Angeles USA in 13 hours (the yellow line on the image which is about 3 CM)

I can also fly from Santiago, Chile to LA and then from LA to Sydney Australia in about 26 hours (the black line on the image which is about 9 CM).

Both planes are a Boeing 747 which has a a top speed around 600 miles per hour. Based on this how can the attached map possibly be correct?

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 08:01:16 AM by iamcpc »

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2018, 09:01:24 AM »

I'm pretty sure most users with less than a 1000 posts don't wants you to reply.  Your post count means nothing when your posts are drivel.  How many of your posts aren't complaining or spamming of your ignore list?

I disagree. I think many people, such as myself are round earthers wanting to learn more about the flat earth community, it's theories/information about an opposing viewpoint. I welcome a response from brotherhood of the dome

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2018, 09:55:05 AM »

I disagree. I think many people, such as myself are round earthers wanting to learn more about the flat earth community, it's theories/information about an opposing viewpoint. I welcome a response from brotherhood of the dome

I'm all for his posts when they are on topic and try to answer questions RE'ers have.  But the ignore list and non-sense arguing instead of providing evidence or solid explanations for his views are counter productive and diminish my ability to consider him as a respectable source.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2018, 01:46:45 PM »

ok

So we are going to compare flight times two flight paths of locations that we have both confirmed are not suspicious.

LA to Bejing which we have previously identified as existing in this thread which we have both agreed is about 13 hours.

I can fly from Bejing China to Los Angeles USA in 13 hours (the yellow line on the image which is about 3 CM)

I can also fly from Santiago, Chile to LA and then from LA to Sydney Australia in about 26 hours (the black line on the image which is about 9 CM).

Both planes are a Boeing 747 which has a a top speed around 600 miles per hour. Based on this how can the attached map possibly be correct?

Image doesn't seem.

I don't understand the problem.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2018, 01:47:49 PM »

I'm all for his posts when they are on topic and try to answer questions RE'ers have.  But the ignore list and non-sense arguing instead of providing evidence or solid explanations for his views are counter productive and diminish my ability to consider him as a respectable source.

Your credits have runned out. So that I'm not considering you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2018, 01:54:20 PM »
Image doesn't seem.

first: Thank you so much for giving flat earth information and perspective to me! Even though I believe the earth is round i find that there is a lot of very interesting flat earth information out there!

-the yellow line flight take 13 hours
-the black line flights take 26 hours which is double the time but triple the distance.

Based on the flat earth map shown the flight time should be around 39 hours not 26.

does that mean that the flat earth map shown is inaccurate or that the flight times are inaccurate?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:57:59 PM by iamcpc »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2018, 02:10:19 PM »
Image doesn't seem.

first: Thank you so much for giving flat earth information and perspective to me! Even though I believe the earth is round i find that there is a lot of very interesting flat earth information out there!

-the black line flights take 26 hours which is double the time but triple the distance.

Based on the flat earth map shown the flight time should be around 39 hours not 26.

does that mean that the flat earth map shown is inaccurate or that the flight times are inaccurate?

I don't see any diagram so don't understand anything. If you upload it another website then I may say something.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2018, 02:42:48 PM »
Image doesn't seem.

I don't see any diagram so don't understand anything. If you upload it another website then I may say something.

The yellow line is LA to China 13 hours
The black line is Santiago to LA 11 hours + LA to Sidney 15 hours = 26 hours.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2018, 11:42:58 PM »
Image doesn't seem.

I feel as I am talking to a brick wall. I said that I and perhaps more can't see the image. Change the upload site. use tinypic.com nowadays work properly.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2018, 12:20:50 PM »
Image doesn't seem.

I feel as I am talking to a brick wall. I said that I and perhaps more can't see the image. Change the upload site. use tinypic.com nowadays work properly.
We can all see it, bud.
FE’s who have a point to make must cringe every time you post.
But, I suppose you are ignoring this, too.

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2018, 03:39:58 PM »

Sorry. I've uploaded the image to several different sites. Let me know if any of these work

If the flight distance is 3 times longer why is the flight time only two times longer? Is the map incorrect or air the airlines incorrect?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2018, 11:44:18 PM »

Sorry. I've uploaded the image to several different sites. Let me know if any of these work

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
By the way I have always been able to see all of your photos.

You quote only the indirect flight Santiago, Chile to/from Sydney Australia (Via LA) in about 26 hours but QANTAS flies non-stop in 12 to 14 hours depending on wind and direction.

« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2018, 11:35:53 AM »

By the way I have always been able to see all of your photos.

You quote only the indirect flight Santiago, Chile to/from Sydney Australia (Via LA) in about 26 hours but QANTAS flies non-stop in 12 to 14 hours depending on wind and direction.

I don't know what kind of ISP brotherhood is on. I tried using a couple other image hosting websites.

For the sake of understanding the map I have agreed that such a flight is impossible or does not exist.
If we ask questions about an impossible flights then the only answer is that the flight is impossible.
Also, per brotherhood of the dome such airlines are suspicious or liars. He has done extensive research on this.

If we ask questions about flights that are possible then we can gain a greater understanding about the flat earth.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 12:31:49 PM by iamcpc »