Flat Earth Directly Benefits My Daily Life

• 193 Replies
Re: Flat Earth Directly Benefits My Daily Life
« Reply #180 on: September 21, 2018, 02:00:01 AM »
... this thread is more about our Constitutional right to travel...

Where, specifically, do you think the right to travel is enumerated in the Constitution of the United States?
Apparently the framers of the constitution thought that freedom to travel was such a fundamental right that it didn't need to be enumerated.  There have been several Supreme Court cases on the subject, notably Crandall v. Nevada.
The Supreme Court has specifically ruled that Crandall does not imply a right to use any particular mode of travel, such as driving an automobile. In Hendrick v. Maryland (1915), the appellant asked the Court to void Maryland's motor vehicle statute as a violation of the freedom to movement. The Court found "no solid foundation" for the appellant's argument and unanimously held that "in the absence of national legislation covering the subject, a state may rightfully prescribe uniform regulations necessary for public safety and order in respect to the operation upon its highways of all motor vehicles — those moving in interstate commerce as well as others."
Not that it matters.  The California code N30 keeps quoting has been superseded several times in the last century and hasn't existed as the state's vehicle code since it was first superseded in 1923.  It doesn't matter what the Vehicle Act of 1915 says because it simply does not exist as law. 

Not to mention all of the case law from State and Supreme Court rulings that completely contradict everything he's posted on the subject...including what you've already mentioned.   

He's free to believe what he wants but there isn't a court in the land that will agree with him today.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #181 on: September 21, 2018, 06:16:36 AM »

Where, specifically, do you think the right to travel is enumerated in the Constitution of the United States?
Apparently the framers of the constitution thought that freedom to travel was such a fundamental right that it didn't need to be enumerated.  There have been several Supreme Court cases on the subject, notably Crandall v. Nevada.
The Supreme Court has specifically ruled that Crandall does not imply a right to use any particular mode of travel, such as driving an automobile. In Hendrick v. Maryland (1915), the appellant asked the Court to void Maryland's motor vehicle statute as a violation of the freedom to movement. The Court found "no solid foundation" for the appellant's argument and unanimously held that "in the absence of national legislation covering the subject, a state may rightfully prescribe uniform regulations necessary for public safety and order in respect to the operation upon its highways of all motor vehicles — those moving in interstate commerce as well as others."
Not that it matters.  The California code N30 keeps quoting has been superseded several times in the last century and hasn't existed as the state's vehicle code since it was first superseded in 1923.  It doesn't matter what the Vehicle Act of 1915 says because it simply does not exist as law. 

Not to mention all of the case law from State and Supreme Court rulings that completely contradict everything he's posted on the subject...including what you've already mentioned.   

He's free to believe what he wants but there isn't a court in the land that will agree with him today.

Mike
That's alright, N30 probably doesn't think that any court in the land has any authority over him anyway.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flatness as in the shape of a water droplet.
« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2018, 10:25:40 AM »
That's alright, N30 probably doesn't think that any court in the land has any authority over him anyway.
Probably.  The idiots that think all the protections provided by the Constitution apply to them, but non of the laws.  There are some great youtube videos of these idiots.
Rabinoz RIP

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #183 on: September 21, 2018, 02:35:57 PM »
Motor vehicle laws pertain to the ownership and operation of a machine.
The fact the machine can be used for "travel" is irrelevant.

« Reply #184 on: September 22, 2018, 06:20:12 AM »

Mike
I don’t thing N30 thinks that.  N30 presented case law in support of his premise and clearly states...

<snip> Case law IS law... <snip>
Although, he seems to ignore the case law that proves him wrong.  One could argue that would be hypocritical.   

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

« Reply #185 on: September 22, 2018, 08:06:53 AM »
I think the settler, agent, and individual for N30, (not necessarily the person, but maybe the corporation, and not quite the legal entity) is keen to return to the big house on more traffic violations? Earth must look flat from inside the big house. Actually, all those walls, floors, and ceilings, in the big house would be very flat, and maybe that's where N30's confusion comes from?  So, is it N block, cell 30?

« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2018, 07:59:36 PM »
If I never looked in to how deep the deception of NASA went I would never have come to do the things I do today.

I no longer pay vehicle registration, licensing, or insurance, because I am not required to.

I travel, and I do not drive, and it is because the Flat Earth movement opened my eyes to lies.

To those who think this is nonsense, I was at a red light with a police SUV loaded with shotguns and a criminal cage manned by two men in sunglasses right behind me who did absolutely nothing as they stared at my paper plate that I made on my computer with my cars manufacturer logo and a few other icons as well.

I have been traveling like this for quite some time, and have saved loads of money.

You can do this too, make sure to remove your license plates, as they display intent to "drive" and that you are a licensed "driver".

I hope that in the future, they monitor your internet usage at the funny farm.

N30

• I can only show you the door.
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2018, 01:23:29 PM »
In the future my car will run on either water or pure electricity.

And police will realize that they are enforcing the laws of satan and embrace the truth of God and true life itself.
Maybe I am wrong, maybe all the terror anguish pain death and war the world is facing is just coincidence.

Nevertheless I persist because if I am right than I am fighting the worlds most cruel evil vile SOB's alive.
Everyday they subject little babies to poisonous fluoride and market it as healthy.
Oh yes, there is a hidden world faction; They hide in plain sight; They profit from your pain.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2018, 07:05:00 PM »
Prove it!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2018, 07:31:57 PM »
Prove it!
My bet would be on electricity.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2018, 06:31:40 AM »
Prove it!

Do they make mopeds that run solely on electricity?
Rabinoz RIP

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #192 on: October 02, 2018, 07:08:25 AM »
Prove it!

What do you think?
https://electrek.co/2018/06/07/electric-mopeds-use-is-booming-around-the-world-here-are-the-options-available-in-the-usa/

Well then I guess N30 will be driving on electric.  But the real question is, can his crystal cells power it?
Rabinoz RIP

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2018, 04:31:20 PM »
Prove it!

What do you think?
https://electrek.co/2018/06/07/electric-mopeds-use-is-booming-around-the-world-here-are-the-options-available-in-the-usa/

Well then I guess N30 will be driving on electric.  But the real question is, can his crystal cells power it?
Maybe the headlight.