Flat Earth Directly Benefits My Daily Life

• 193 Replies

N30

• I can only show you the door.
Flat Earth Directly Benefits My Daily Life
« on: March 10, 2018, 05:24:38 PM »
If I never looked in to how deep the deception of NASA went I would never have come to do the things I do today.

I no longer pay vehicle registration, licensing, or insurance, because I am not required to.

I travel, and I do not drive, and it is because the Flat Earth movement opened my eyes to lies.

To those who think this is nonsense, I was at a red light with a police SUV loaded with shotguns and a criminal cage manned by two men in sunglasses right behind me who did absolutely nothing as they stared at my paper plate that I made on my computer with my cars manufacturer logo and a few other icons as well.

I have been traveling like this for quite some time, and have saved loads of money.

You can do this too, make sure to remove your license plates, as they display intent to "drive" and that you are a licensed "driver".

Re: Flat Earth Directly Benefits My Daily Life
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 08:53:24 PM »
Good luck with that!

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 09:04:13 PM »
I'm happy for you, bro! Between that and your perpetual energy generator you must be livin' the dream!!

Perfecting the elixir of eternal youth will complete the trifecta. Are you working on that yet?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 12:49:09 AM »
If I never looked in to how deep the deception of NASA went I would never have come to do the things I do today.
I fail to see what your claimed "deception of NASA" could have to do with "vehicle registration, licensing, or insurance" or even the shape or the earth.

In case an ignorant person like yourself was not aware of the facts
       "vehicle registration, licensing, or insurance" fees were in place decades before NASA was thought of,
        the earth was known to be a rotating Globe centuries before NASA was thought of and
        the earth was known to be a Globe millennia before NASA was thought of.
It would seem that NASA has a watertight alibi - it wasn't there at the relevant time.

Quote from: N30
I no longer pay vehicle registration, licensing, or insurance, because I am not required to.
I travel, and I do not drive, and it is because the Flat Earth movement opened my eyes to lies.
So you are now a thief who steals from the majority who pays for the roads etc? Figures!

So now you are the one that both steals and lies, proven in Re: Prove That Antarctica Is A Continent. « Reply #189 on: March 10, 2018, 04:13:40 PM »

That's the N30 that we all know! With you supporting the flat earth, they don't need enemies.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 05:24:51 AM »
You should stop paying taxes, as well...
They're giving YOUR money to that evil fraudulent NASA entity!

...and all those bills that keep appearing in your mailbox?
Don't worry about those, just throw them in the fire pit.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 05:50:14 AM »

To those who think this is nonsense, I was at a red light with a police SUV loaded with shotguns and a criminal cage manned by two men in sunglasses right behind me who did absolutely nothing as they stared at my paper plate that I made on my computer with my cars manufacturer logo and a few other icons as well.

I have been traveling like this for quite some time, and have saved loads of money.

You can do this too, make sure to remove your license plates, as they display intent to "drive" and that you are a licensed "driver".

I mentioned in another thread that the propensity to believe in things such as the flat earth opens one up to taking on board other strange beliefs. This I would maintain is a classic example. I pity any other road user who is involved in an accident with you that is your fault, though I fail to see what having motor insurance has to do with the shape of the planet. Are you related to the brotherhood of the Dome character by any chance?
Also you mention you don’t drive....then you say you were behind some gun toting cops! Did you have your paper printout stuck to your head?

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 08:13:51 AM »
I mentioned in another thread that the propensity to believe in things such as the flat earth opens one up to taking on board other strange beliefs. This I would maintain is a classic example.

Yep!

I pity any other road user who is involved in an accident with you that is your fault, though I fail to see what having motor insurance has to do with the shape of the planet. Are you related to the brotherhood of the Dome character by any chance?
Also you mention you don’t drive....then you say you were behind some gun toting cops! Did you have your paper printout stuck to your head?

I think he's using some spurious definition of what "to drive" means, but it's so convoluted it's hard to tell. By this "reasoning", since it's not being "driven", his vehicle doesn't need tags, registration, or insurance (but probably still needs fuel, oil changes, repairs, etc. despite redefining as many words as he can think of). If we presume this is more than just idle boasting, I doubt his "logic" would stand up in court.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

N30

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 08:23:29 AM »
I mentioned in another thread that the propensity to believe in things such as the flat earth opens one up to taking on board other strange beliefs. This I would maintain is a classic example.

Yep!

I pity any other road user who is involved in an accident with you that is your fault, though I fail to see what having motor insurance has to do with the shape of the planet. Are you related to the brotherhood of the Dome character by any chance?

I think he's using some spurious definition of what "to drive" means, but it's so convoluted it's hard to tell. By this "reasoning", since it's not being "driven", his vehicle doesn't need tags, registration, or insurance (but probably still needs fuel, oil changes, repairs, etc. despite redefining as many words as he can think of). If we presume this is more than just idle boasting, I doubt his "logic" would stand up in court.

Surely, not in traffic court, for they are not for criminal cases, and instead for violations of codes.

A violation is not a crime.

That is why traffic courts do not have juries.

Article 3 Section 2 Of The US Constitution states that all criminal cases MUST have a jury.

And yes, I was traveling right in front of a police SUV and nothing happened, because I was doing nothing wrong.

If a "peace" officer threatens you with physical violence if you do not sign their contract to appear in traffic court, simply sign VI COACTUS before your name, which means under duress, and send a letter to the courts alerting them  of their mistake. Never appear of your own accord, or you will admit to being the "person" which is legally defined as  a business, that is being accused. Remember to reminds the "peace" officer that they are acting outside of the official capacity and that they themselves can be held responsible for threats of violence in a civil claim court case, which can be filed for free if asked. Threats/acts of violence are serious charges. So far I have been lucky not to have needed to deal with officers on the road, mostly because I went in to my local police station with these flyers and educated them about what the law really says. Needless to say they were surprised and speechless, though some seemed knowledgeable about the rights of Americans.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 08:24:29 AM »
I'm happy for you, bro! Between that and your perpetual energy generator you must be livin' the dream!!

Perfecting the elixir of eternal youth will complete the trifecta. Are you working on that yet?
You need to get Rowbotham's recipe for the elixir That is , from Dr. S. Golden..
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 08:26:43 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 10:32:56 AM »

Yep!

Surely, not in traffic court, for they are not for criminal cases, and instead for violations of codes.

Article 3 Section 2 Of The US Constitution states that all criminal cases MUST have a jury.

The Supreme Court of the United States disagrees with you. Are you an attorney? Disclosure: I'm not, either. The person who wrote this purports to be.

And yes, I was traveling right in front of a police SUV and nothing happened, because I was doing nothing wrong.

Yeah, sure...

If a "peace" officer threatens you with physical violence if you do not sign their contract to appear in traffic court, simply sign VI COACTUS before your name, which means under duress, and send a letter to the courts alerting them  of their mistake.

If you refuse to agree to appear, they can (and likely will) take you into custody to ensure your appearance. Resisting arrest is more serious than routine driving violations. That might get you a jury trial.

Never appear of your own accord, or you will admit to being the "person" which is legally defined as  a business, that is being accused. Remember to reminds the "peace" officer that they are acting outside of the official capacity and that they themselves can be held responsible for threats of violence in a civil claim court case, which can be filed for free if asked. Threats/acts of violence are serious charges.

Oh, good grief! Seriously, dude... you might think twice about dispensing what you think is legal advice. If anyone tries to act on your "advice", they deserve what happens to them - and it's unlikely to be pretty.

So far I have been lucky not to have needed to deal with officers on the road, mostly because I went in to my local police station with these flyers and educated them about what the law really says. Needless to say they were surprised and speechless, though some seemed knowledgeable about the rights of Americans.

Um hmm... some random guy (with zero legal training?) walks in off the street with some "flyers" and "educates" them about law. Sure.

Aren't you the same guy who claims he's discovered a perpetual motion machine?

[Edit] Repair nested quotes.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:26:19 PM by Alpha2Omega »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 11:32:34 AM »

The Supreme Court of the United States disagrees with you. Are you an attorney? Disclosure: I'm not, either. The person who wrote this purports to be.
Not to mention the fact that you can choose to have a trial by judge (bench trial) instead of a trial by jury.  Not sure why you would want to, but it is an option.
https://expertbeacon.com/advice-choosing-trial-judge-or-jury/
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2018, 12:28:32 PM »

You can have a jury trial in traffic court.

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 12:57:59 AM »
I hereby find you guilty for being mad as a hatter. Your punishment is to sit in the corner and write out 100 times;

The earth is a globe spinning in the vastness of space and moonshrimp do not exist.

N30

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2018, 08:26:32 PM »
I came to a red light today with another cop right behind me and again my car still had nothing but a piece of paper in place of a license plate. Nothing happened.

I am saving so much money.

Reality dictates to me that I am right, and these shills spewing lies are wrong.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2018, 09:07:50 PM »
I came to a red light today with another cop right behind me and again my car still had nothing but a piece of paper in place of a license plate. Nothing happened.
Reality dictates to me that I am right, and these shills spewing lies are wrong.
I don't know what that has do with your ridiculous notion that the earth is a huge pepperoni pizza.

All that seems to prove is that you are a worthless free-loader on the rest of society. At least we know the sort of person you are now.

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2018, 09:40:23 PM »

Cool, bro! Enjoy the small victory of saving maybe as much as tens of dollars per month. If you never sell, trade in, scrap or otherwise transfer title to the car, you might get away with it. Maybe when you're done with it you can pay to have it stolen. Stick it to the man!!

I'm sure you'll just as breathlessly tell us about it when something does happen.

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2018, 10:32:28 PM »
Since when is believing a bunch of nonsense beneficial for one's life?

+ no one cares about your life, sorry flattie

Macarios

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2018, 01:17:13 AM »

Your personal FBI agent already informed the police.
And police has instruction to not waste much time on people who pose no threat for traffic.
Since you stopped at red light, and cop saw the paper in your plate frame, he thought it was your temporary solution until you receive new plate.
Just don't provoke them and you are fine.

For now.
We shall see what will your personal FBI agent report in the future.

kekeke
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2018, 03:23:49 AM »

What happens if you get into an accident and get sued?  Without insurance you could lose everything. 

You are still responsible for what you do in this world.  If that accident happens, no matter how unavoidable, you are still responsible.  Not protecting yourself and family by opting out of insurance is potentially a big risk. 

BTW, I don’t know where you live but here in Connecticut it’s illegal to drive without a license, registration, or insurance.  My wife was hit by someone without insurance.  He was arrested, his car impounded, and the court ordered him to pay.  He was required to make the payment to the state and they paid us.

Aren’t there such laws about this where you live?

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2018, 03:30:05 AM »

In his own little world that he has constructed? Of course not.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2018, 04:30:39 AM »

Don't you mean, "On his own little flat earth that he has constructed?"

Macarios

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2018, 05:08:46 AM »

Don't you mean, "On his own little flat earth that he has constructed?"

Attempt to revert the thread back to the topic might be noble, but the whole picture already overgrew it. :)

N30

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2018, 06:03:51 AM »

Your personal FBI agent already informed the police.
And police has instruction to not waste much time on people who pose no threat for traffic.
Since you stopped at red light, and cop saw the paper in your plate frame, he thought it was your temporary solution until you receive new plate.
Just don't provoke them and you are fine.

For now.
We shall see what will your personal FBI agent report in the future.

kekeke

Wow you seem to know a lot about the inner workings about the FBi, perhaps you are part of them, maybe an employee of the online misinformation division. If the cops know that I have not paid the DMV registration for quite some time now and they still leave me alone then I implore others to do the same. I am sure the world would change quite quickly if everyone realized they have been duped in to believing something that is false like paying to "drive"  when we all have the RIGHT to travel freely. Reminds me of the globe lie! Oh, I am sure all these lies will come tumbling down when people start realizing the true benefits of breaking free from the oppression of deception!

Macarios

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2018, 06:17:56 AM »
Wow you seem to know a lot about the inner workings about the FBi, perhaps you are part of them, maybe an employee of the online misinformation division. If the cops know that I have not paid the DMV registration for quite some time now and they still leave me alone then I implore others to do the same. I am sure the world would change quite quickly if everyone realized they have been duped in to believing something that is false like paying to "drive"  when we all have the RIGHT to travel freely. Reminds me of the globe lie! Oh, I am sure all these lies will come tumbling down when people start realizing the true benefits of breaking free from the oppression of deception!

"online misinformation division" ?? :)
Point one post where I wrote "misinformation".
hehehe

And about "paying for driving", you are using roads that someone built, and someone maintains.
Where do you think money comes from, to pay wages for the people who do it?

As long as you are alone in avoiding the payment for those people, it is
cheaper not to get the payment from you, than to hospitalize or imprison you.

If you start encouraging others to follow, it might give one of two possible outcomes:

- roads start deteriorating and safety drastically decreases, or
- you get removed as negative (even dangerous) influence in the society before number of deaths on roads multiply

N30

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2018, 06:22:00 AM »

hehehe

And about "paying for driving", you are using roads that someone built, and someone maintains.

If you start encouraging others to follow, it might give one of two possible outcomes:

- you get removed as negative (even dangerous) influence in the society before number of deaths on roads multiply

Do you know what percentage of gasoline prices is tax?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2018, 06:38:42 AM »

hehehe

Did you know that the taxes on gasoline are used to maintain the roads that you choose to illegally drive on?

Macarios

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2018, 06:40:53 AM »

The United States federal excise tax on gasoline is 18.4 cents per gallon
and 24.4 cents per gallon for diesel fuel. The federal tax was last raised in 1993 and
is not indexed to inflation, which increased by a total of 64.6 percent from 1993 until 2015.
And with al that I was paying roughly just USD 2.5 per gallon in 2016 in NC.
And the lowest wage I had was USD 8 / hr in one small restaurant in Winston-Salem as a dishwasher and food prep.

Even if there is conspiracy in that, it has nothing to do with the shape of the Earth.

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2018, 07:16:41 AM »

Just out of curiosity, what is the cost of registering and licensing your vehicle that you are saving? Is it really that much?

I suppose it's all relative. If you're only making minimum wage working 1/4 time at McD's, $100 seems like a LOT of money.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2018, 12:21:16 PM »

The United States federal excise tax on gasoline is 18.4 cents per gallon
and 24.4 cents per gallon for diesel fuel. The federal tax was last raised in 1993 and
is not indexed to inflation, which increased by a total of 64.6 percent from 1993 until 2015.
And with al that I was paying roughly just USD 2.5 per gallon in 2016 in NC.
Most states gas taxes are significantly higher than the federal excise tax.  A few even charge state and local sales tax on top of that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_taxes_in_the_United_States#State_taxes

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2018, 09:12:47 PM »
 😎Hey N30 more power to you brother. This scheme seems stupid but I think it's great that you're driving around with a paper tag. Lol
I hope you can give us an update from your jail cell if that happens. Funny as shit.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth