Kersti Kaljulaid and Brian Cox Similarity

• 54 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Kersti Kaljulaid and Brian Cox Similarity
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2018, 03:29:33 AM »
May God damn that president son of whore bitch to infinitive.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2018, 03:33:12 AM »
Shut up ignorant. There is a slander against us. We have the right to defend us.

So take her your mountains of evidence, and your unified flat earth map. Present the results of centuries of verifiable, repeatable experimentation, and show her how wrong she is.

This is not same thing with horoscouple. I drawed the map by considering the flight times and speed by statistically as a scientific method; not by looking the stars. But perhaps, she is using stars to understand the flat earth believers!

Unless you can indicate the EXACT speed, at every point, in every single flight, you are NOT using any form of scientific method.
If you "blacklist" evidence that doesn't fit your preconceptions, you are NOT using any form of scientific method.

Your map is shit.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Cahaya

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2018, 03:34:04 AM »
Shut up ignorant. There is a slander against us. We have the right to defend us.

So take her your mountains of evidence, and your unified flat earth map. Present the results of centuries of verifiable, repeatable experimentation, and show her how wrong she is.

This is not same thing with horoscouple. I drawed the map by considering the flight times and speed by statistically as a scientific method; not by looking the stars. But perhaps, she is using stars to understand the flat earth believers!

Except your map is not scientific as it requires some seriously unscientific assumptions! Especially when you ignore all those flights that suggest you are wrong! It is pretty much the definition of "unscientific" when you do that.

As for horoscopes I know little except that my sister used to write them for a newspaper she used to work for. She was quite literally told to make them up by her boss! Of course it's entirely feasible that it was a one off and all the other ones you see are real, but I know what my view is.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2018, 03:39:49 AM »
Unless you can indicate the EXACT speed, at every point, in every single flight, you are NOT using any form of scientific method.
If you "blacklist" evidence that doesn't fit your preconceptions, you are NOT using any form of scientific method.
Your map is shit.

Nope. I blacklisted them by inconsistency with the other values. There is a term  as consistency. For example, I'm a consist man, constantly defend the flat earth theory. But while some aircraft companies claim a route as 30 hours; if anotone claim it as "8 hours", it is clear it is a lie and I'm taking them in black list. You may claim "Hey come ooon , I went there in 8 hours", but you are a liar as how that aircraft company.

My map is not shit but you are so.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Cahaya

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2018, 03:44:20 AM »
Your map is shit.

Nope. I blacklisted them by inconsistency with the other values. There is a term  as consistency. For example, I'm a consist man, constantly defend the flat earth theory. But while some aircraft companies claim a route as 30 hours; if anotone claim it as "8 hours", it is clear it is a lie and I'm taking them in black list. You may claim "Hey come ooon , I went there in 8 hours", but you are a liar as how that aircraft company.

But you clearly demonstrate that you have no knowledge of modern aviation. That can't be gained by looking at Flight Radar 24 and leaping to random conclusions. So which direct route do some airlines claim as 8 hours when others claim 30 hours? Hint, no modern commercial jet claims to be able to fly for 30 hours continuously 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2018, 03:44:55 AM »

Except your map is not scientific as it requires some seriously unscientific assumptions! Especially when you ignore all those flights that suggest you are wrong! It is pretty much the definition of "unscientific" when you do that.

As for horoscopes I know little except that my sister used to write them for a newspaper she used to work for. She was quite literally told to make them up by her boss! Of course it's entirely feasible that it was a one off and all the other ones you see are real, but I know what my view is.

Nope. I ignored only companies in the black list. Black listed companies are already dishonest ones providing wrong information for unfair competition. Their unfair competition is their problem, but I can't consider the liars. I detected them by statistically, not by compared with the map.

As for horoscopes;

You can see them in "so called scientific magazines", "media is under control of globist liars" and other sources. If you want, I may bring here a few materials come from many globist sites. But you can't find a source to show I worked a bit about them. Because I am scientific and your sources are the most unscientific ones.

I am unscientific only in your dreams! But your dreams can't change the fact!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Cahaya

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2018, 03:46:38 AM »

Nope. I ignored only companies in the black list. Black listed companies are already dishonest ones providing wrong information for unfair competition. Their unfair competition is their problem, but I can't consider the liars. I detected them by statistically, not by compared with the map.

As for horoscopes;

You can see them in "so called scientific magazines", "media is under control of globist liars" and other sources. If you want, I may bring here a few materials come from many globist sites. But you can't find a source to show I worked a bit about them. Because I am scientific and your sources are the most unscientific ones.

The scientific method is not to ignore inconvenient results

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2018, 03:47:01 AM »
Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, why do you tell outright lies in every post? I know for a fact that you do and you cannot deny it!
I know and will swear in any court of law if required to that I do not have any alts.

Yet in every signature or yours, you lyingly claim that I am sickinoz and that JackBlack and sokarul are my alts!
So I know that you lie in your signature and if you lie so openly there I must assume that all of your posts are lies!

Goodbye, you useless liar.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2018, 03:47:43 AM »
Your map is shit.

But you clearly demonstrate that you have no knowledge of modern aviation. That can't be gained by looking at Flight Radar 24 and leaping to random conclusions. So which direct route do some airlines claim as 8 hours when others claim 30 hours? Hint, no modern commercial jet claims to be able to fly for 30 hours continuously

You clearly proved you are ignorance about modern aviation and was said lie about your drivings. I'm sorry but I must say that, you are one of the dishonest liar ever I saw in this forum. Because I already considered all types of aircrafts. I know very well which one can go 30 hours and which can not. But you are claiming it because you are as weak as produce a strong argument, but only weak lies like this. Meanwhile I know you are a fetö member support the Kersti Kaljulaid.

I wonder why does our counter terrorist units let you for you breathe.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Cahaya

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2018, 03:51:11 AM »
Your map is shit.

You clearly proved you are ignorance about modern aviation and was said lie about your drivings. I'm sorry but I must say that, you are one of the dishonest liar ever I saw in this forum. Because I already considered all types of aircrafts. I know very well which one can go 30 hours and which can not. But you are claiming it because you are as weak as produce a strong argument, but only weak lies like this. Meanwhile I know you are a fetö member support the Kersti Kaljulaid.

So quit being general and be specific! Which airline claims which direct route is 30 hours. I'm calling you out. Please add the aircraft type if you can

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2018, 03:51:21 AM »

As for horoscopes;

The scientific method is not to ignore inconvenient results

You continue to prove your ignorance. There is a term as standard deviation and maximum deviation. values equal to, greater than, or close to the maximum deviation may be neglected. I did it. This is 100% completely scientific method but you can't understand it by looking the stars!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2018, 03:52:43 AM »
Your map is shit.

So quit being general and be specific! Which airline claims which direct route is 30 hours. I'm calling you out. Please add the aircraft type if you can

There is no distance in the earth long than till enough fly for 30 hours.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Cahaya

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2018, 03:53:48 AM »
Your map is shit.

Well you are the one that made that claim

Cahaya

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2018, 03:57:40 AM »
But while some aircraft companies claim a route as 30 hours; if anotone claim it as "8 hours

Here is your claim, just for reference

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2018, 03:59:13 AM »
See! You are lying again!
Those airlines are not dishonest and you have no evidence that they are,
so cut your stupid deception and admit that you excluded Southern Hemisphere flights because they would not fit into your own stupid map.
Then it goes on! Again and again you prove that your map is no more than a deception!
You continue to prove your ignorance. There is a term as standard deviation and maximum deviation. values equal to, greater than, or close to the maximum deviation may be neglected. I did it. This is 100% completely scientific method but you can't understand it by looking the stars!
You continue to prove your deception. You only used your "standard deviation and maximum deviation" after you threw out "inconvenient flights" - that is ones that will not fit on your flat earth map.

Because you know very well that the correct distances for all flights simply cannot be fitted onto a flat earth, so you have to use deceptive methods to prop up you incorrect earth shape.
Do you wonder that I call you, Brotherhood of the Deceivers, because that's all you are - a deceiver.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2018, 04:04:49 AM »
Your map is shit.

94 hours, 1 minute

https://www.wired.com/2010/03/0302b50-nonstop-circumnavigation/

Drops mic.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2018, 04:21:43 AM »
Your map is shit.

94 hours, 1 minute

Drops mic.

;D  ;D  ;D

1 shoot and two goals.

Disproving cahaya and proving dishonesty of Here to laugh at you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2018, 04:23:27 AM »
Map is true. Map is the true one as how true as a map can be.
The map is rubbish. The map is rubbishy one as a map can be.
Do you seriously claim "Map is true. Map is the true one as how true as a map can be" about the map below?

We know for a FACT that aircraft fly from Santiago to Sydney non-stop in about 13 1/2 hours and the distance is under 11,500 km. If you deny that, you are lying again!

FlightAware - Flight QFA28 Santiago to Sydney 2016-05-11
Try fitting that of your silly deceptive map!

Mr Brotherhood of the Dome both you and your map are total jokes!

Cahaya

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2018, 04:32:32 AM »
Your map is shit.

94 hours, 1 minute

Drops mic.

;D  ;D  ;D

1 shoot and two goals.

One shoot and it's yourself in the foot. Modern airline, scheduled flight. That's what you claimed. Now please provide that information. Hint, I know you ca t and must deflect again

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2018, 04:40:44 AM »
Your map is shit.

94 hours, 1 minute

Drops mic.

;D  ;D  ;D

1 shoot and two goals.

One shoot and it's yourself in the foot. Modern airline, scheduled flight. That's what you claimed. Now please provide that information. Hint, I know you ca t and must deflect again

You missunderstood like everytime. I did not write it as "direct flight". I typed "direct route". These are different. Direct route but indirect flight. Oh, you may don't know this because you are the most ignorant bot here.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Cahaya

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2018, 05:18:44 AM »
Your map is shit.

94 hours, 1 minute

Drops mic.

;D  ;D  ;D

1 shoot and two goals.

You missunderstood like everytime. I did not write it as "direct flight". I typed "direct route". These are different. Direct route but indirect flight. Oh, you may don't know this because you are the most ignorant bot here.

But while some aircraft companies claim a route as 30 hours; if anotone claim it as "8 hours

So your point is irrelevant then! It seems you've been caught out in an obvious lie and are desperately back-pedalling. If you are lying about this then everything else you say must be considered in that light

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2018, 05:58:49 AM »
Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, why do you tell outright lies in every post? I know for a fact that you do and you cannot deny it!
I know and will swear in any court of law if required to that I do not have any alts.

Yet in every signature or yours, you lyingly claim that I am sickinoz and that JackBlack and sokarul are my alts!
So I know that you lie in your signature and if you lie so openly there I must assume that all of your posts are lies!

Goodbye, you useless liar.
This is exactly what an AI bot would say, knowing full well that a bot cannot be taken to court.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Zaphod

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2018, 06:25:27 AM »

.... yeah, where she can be made to preach from the pulpit for eternity about verbs to the gathered conjugation.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2018, 03:47:10 PM »
This is exactly what an AI bot would say, knowing full well that a bot cannot be taken to court.
And can a little lambie-in-booties be taken to court for continual innuendo and slander?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2018, 04:51:51 AM »

A cartoon from N30.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1