Photographic Evidence That Earth Is Not A Globe

• 55 Replies

N30

• I can only show you the door.
Re: Photographic Evidence That Earth Is Not A Globe
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 06:57:18 AM »
I already did all of what you asked.

Look at the maps I have provided and "satellite" or rather high altitude photographs.

I stated where I took them, in the San Pedro Tide Pools

Here have a link.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/33%C2%B042'24.7%22N+118%C2%B017'10.1%22W/@33.706926,-118.286228,80m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x0:0x0!2zMzPCsDQyJzU4LjYiTiAxMTjCsDE1JzEzLjQiVw!3b1!8m2!3d33.71628!4d-118.253725!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d33.7068714!4d-118.2861475?hl=en

And heres the imgur link for those too lazy to find where I host all my photos and images.

https://imgur.com/sFCqJlx

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 02:55:18 PM »
Oh Rabby, you are so deluded. You seem to think because things can be blocked by water and particulates in the air that it means the Earth is curved.
But "because things can be blocked by water" is very good evidence that "the Earth is curved" as in the innumerable photos from far greater distances that your indicate.

You totally ignore this sort of thing: Photographic Evidence That Earth Is Not A Globe « Reply #14 on: March 05, 2018, 11:44:20 AM »

Quote from: N30
I have other photos where more of the oil rig is blocked in the same position, and obviously sometimes it is not.

It does not meant the Earth is curved.
And it most certainly does not prove the earth flat nor even provide much "Evidence That Earth Is Not A Globe".

And I have been all around the Catalina channel waters, there is no yellow buoy.
All I have is:National Data Buoy Center, Station 46253 - San Pedro South, CA (213)
and

Yet have this
Therefore, according to the National Data Buoy Center, the buoy shown in the photo next to the oil platform is not NDBC 46253, yet the image you post certainly infers that it is..

I guess that I must bow to the local expert and assume you know better than the National Data Buoy Center about what type of buoys they have.

But, in the end, so what?
Photos like yours, where you say that you "have other photos where more of the oil rig is blocked in the same position, and obviously sometimes it is not" are of little value.

And there is any amount of contrary evidence, eg: Soundly Proving the Curvature of the Earth at Lake Pontchartrain.
Besides all the other observations that do not fit any flat earth model that I know of. If you have some new model that covers all these things, please share it.

N30

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2018, 03:13:10 PM »
The coordinates given for that buoy point to the buoy in my photo.

Why dont you try explaining why those buoys are deleted from Google maps along with the entire Eureka platform.

N30

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2018, 05:32:07 PM »
Maybe its because they don't want people to know exactly how far it is...?

Maybe its further than 13 miles?

Maybe its 15 or 16?

That would make it really dramatic to see so much of it wouldn't it?

After all, the map I used was for the proposed plans, and not the actual build site.

But Google decided that the common folk should not be privy to such knowledge!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2018, 06:32:21 PM »

Why dont you try explaining why those buoys are deleted from Google maps along with the entire Eureka platform.
Not my problem!

NAZA

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2018, 09:49:00 PM »

Also, Naza, you keep claiming it simply must be another closer buoy but you lack any evidence of that other than you word.

Or maybe I do have evidence and just wanted to see if you'd admit a mistake or continue lying.

The lies have it!

You can find an online nautical chart and a pdf of the area here...

http://www.charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/18749.shtml

There are actually two navigation buoys in your line of sight...

And do you know what I found in your wide angle shot? 
The 2nd buoy of course...

I've already showed you that buoy 46253 is over 3 times the angular distance from Eureka than Edith is...

And that this puts buoy 46253 out of the field of view of even the wider angle shot.

Now will you continue to lie rather than admit your mistake?

Here is what those buoys look like btw...

Look familiar?

Now that you've been shown what buoy is in your image and shown that it can't be buoy 46253 will you put the gun down or shoot yourself in the foot again?

You've been suspended for the season.

NAZA

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2018, 09:54:21 PM »

Look at the maps I have provided and "satellite" or rather high altitude photographs.

Here have a link.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/33%C2%B042'24.7%22N+118%C2%B017'10.1%22W/@33.706926,-118.286228,80m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x0:0x0!2zMzPCsDQyJzU4LjYiTiAxMTjCsDE1JzEzLjQiVw!3b1!8m2!3d33.71628!4d-118.253725!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d33.7068714!4d-118.2861475?hl=en

And heres the imgur link for those too lazy to find where I host all my photos and images.

Thanks for the location link, it helped me verify that you are a liar.

Your image link is for the wide angle shot so I will ask again, for the 4th time now, for you to post the original 300mm image.
Why are you so scared to post it?

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2018, 11:58:15 PM »
you flat earthers really are a bunch of dicks. what does it matter if the earth is flat, round or the shape of a friggin muffin? you all try to prove something that you probably know is a load of sh*t yet you keep posting things that are zero proof of anything. get out for a while, go see a movie or just look at the night sky and enjoy it instead of trying to analyze it all. dicks!!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2018, 12:32:28 AM »
you flat earthers really are a bunch of dicks. what does it matter if the earth is flat, round or the shape of a friggin muffin? you all try to prove something that you probably know is a load of sh*t yet you keep posting things that are zero proof of anything. get out for a while, go see a movie or just look at the night sky and enjoy it instead of trying to analyze it all. dicks!!
This is your first warning, any further insolence and I will permaban you.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2018, 12:52:57 AM »
;D ;D ;D And the little sheepie will kick you in the shins with its vicious gum-boots! So be afraid, be very afraid! ;D :D ;D

N30

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2018, 07:34:38 AM »

Here have a link.

Thanks for the location link, it helped me verify that you are a liar.

Your image link is for the wide angle shot so I will ask again, for the 4th time now, for you to post the original 300mm image.
Why are you so scared to post it?

Its not a wide angle shot, it was taken at 75mm with a variable zoom lens.

You call me a "verified" liar but cannot back up that claim can you, shilly mcshill.

I dont know what more you can get out of the original since I already posted it in the compilation images.

Just zoom in on the 75 mm version, you can see everything that you can in the 300 mm shot, depsite Naza's lies that you cannot.

The buoy and Eureka all have the same amount of visibility, so give me a good reason why I should dig though my computer and wait for my crappy internet to upload it to imgur!

Now, post the exact coordinates of Platform Eureka. Give me a "satellite" image of its exact location.

Otherwise its a little hard to verify its exact distance, don't you think?

Other than it being southeast of Ellen and Elly, as the building plans dictate.

Also I am not the one shooting myself in the foot, since every other buoy Naza claims is the real buoy are all waaaay to far to be seen for a mere 15 ft buoy at over 10 miles away.

And Rabby, it is your problem when evidence, or lack thereof cannot be presented.

NAZA

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2018, 09:03:54 PM »

Its not a wide angle shot, it was taken at 75mm with a variable zoom lens.

You call me a "verified" liar but cannot back up that claim can you, shilly mcshill.

I dont know what more you can get out of the original since I already posted it in the compilation images.

Then why are you afraid to provide the original image that you claim, in your thread, proves the earth flat? What are you hiding?
Just zoom in on the 75 mm version, you can see everything that you can in the 300 mm shot, depsite Naza's lies that you cannot.

I said nothing like that, stop lying and just man up and provide the image that your claims are based on.

The buoy and Eureka all have the same amount of visibility, so give me a good reason why I should dig though my computer and wait for my crappy internet to upload it to imgur!

You claim it proves the earth flat yet don't have the time to upload it?
And I can run a 4 minute mile, I just don't have time to show you.

Now, post the exact coordinates of Platform Eureka. Give me a "satellite" image of its exact location.

Provide your evidence before demanding others do what you're too lazy to do.
Post the original image and I'll gladly post the coordinates.

Otherwise its a little hard to verify its exact distance, don't you think?

Other than it being southeast of Ellen and Elly, as the building plans dictate.

Not at all, unlike you I can read a map.

Also I am not the one shooting myself in the foot, since every other buoy Naza claims is the real buoy are all waaaay to far to be seen for a mere 15 ft buoy at over 10 miles away.

Stop lying, that buoy is NOT ten miles away and it is NOT buoy 46253.

It is a navigation buoy 3 miles away.

Here is your line of sight to Eureka. ..

The red arrow points to the buoy in your picture.
The blue arrow is where buoy 46253 is located,  far out of the field of view.

Now stop lying and provide the image that has been requested five times.

You have this in your signature :

Obey God. Follow Jesus. 

You do know their opinions on lying and deceit right?

N30

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2018, 08:17:03 PM »
I have provided the image, and your constant berating attempting to claim that I am "scared" to upload the 300mm version of the image separately so you can do who knows what to it, since I have already posted it in my compilation, is really silly and honestly I laugh at you, oh NAZA the shill. Eventually, when people en masses begin to realize that the Earth is flat, you shills will only compound the reprimanding and sentencing the people will lay on those who willfully hide the truth and lie.

I do not willfully lie.

I admit when I make mistakes.

That is something shills cannot and will not do it seems.

You claim you want the 300mm version separately uploaded of the photographic evidence that Earth is not a globe but I have aready uploaded the 75mm version.

You claim that the images are different and that some things cannot be seen in one and some can in the other, which is a blatant lie.

Zoom in on the one I have provided already, and you can see just as much of platform Eureka as you can in the 300mm shot. Much more than 50ft is visible, even though I will vehemently dispute the claim that only 50 ft should be hidden at such a massive distance using the calculations of the globe as I have stated in my original post.

The globe is a lie.

Wake up.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2018, 09:54:55 PM »

The globe is a lie.

Incorrect! Whatever your photos show there are mountains of evidence that the earth is a Globe.
A mountain overlooking the ocean can provide some of that evidence.

Now, "The Flat Earth Wiki" claims that:
Basic Perspective
A fact of basic perspective is that the line of the horizon is always at eye level with the observer.

Have you ever noticed that as you climb a mountain the line of the horizon seems to rise with you?

This is because the vanishing point is always at eye level with the observer. This is a very basic property of perspective. From a plane or a mountain, however high you ascend - the horizon will rise to your eye level. The next time you climb in altitude study the horizon closely and observe as it rises with your eye level.

The horizon will continue to rise with altitude, at eye level with the observer, until there is no more land to see.
But this does not happen on the real earth, because the real earth is really a Globe.
The horizon appears to rise almost to eye-level, but not quite! So here is photographic evidence that the earth is not flat!

Flat Earth? Mountains rising to meet eye-level. Andrew Eddie
The video shows that from an altitude of 418 m the horizon is about 0.52° below eye-level. So the horizon does not rise to eye-level.
That's not all that much less than the horizon Dip of 0.66° given by Metabunk''s Earth's Curve Horizon, Bulge, Drop, and Hidden Calculator.

PS A more accurate calculation, allowing for the curvature to Mt Coolum gives a dip of 0.63° below eye-level.

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2018, 10:30:30 PM »
N30, you've obviously lost this debate. Your own pictures prove that our planet is indeed round. End of story. Move on.

Still skeptical? Here's more photographic and video evidence for ROUND Earth: https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=8832.0

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2018, 12:32:15 AM »
I have provided the image, and your constant berating attempting to claim that I am "scared" to upload the 300mm version of the image separately so you can do who knows what to it, since I have already posted it in my compilation, is really silly and honestly I laugh at you, oh NAZA the shill. Eventually, when people en masses begin to realize that the Earth is flat, you shills will only compound the reprimanding and sentencing the people will lay on those who willfully hide the truth and lie.

I do not willfully lie.

I admit when I make mistakes.

That is something shills cannot and will not do it seems.

You claim you want the 300mm version separately uploaded of the photographic evidence that Earth is not a globe but I have aready uploaded the 75mm version.

You claim that the images are different and that some things cannot be seen in one and some can in the other, which is a blatant lie.

Zoom in on the one I have provided already, and you can see just as much of platform Eureka as you can in the 300mm shot. Much more than 50ft is visible, even though I will vehemently dispute the claim that only 50 ft should be hidden at such a massive distance using the calculations of the globe as I have stated in my original post.

The globe is a lie.

Wake up.

https://www.digitalglobe.com
I think you need to wake up to reality. It’s not so bad once you get used to it. Here try my pictures, there much better than yours.

http://www.noaa.gov/stories/noaa-s-goes-16-satellite-sends-first-images-of-earth

N30

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2018, 06:27:13 AM »
Lol rabinoz's last shill post is laughable.

"whatever evidence you give is fake because there is a lot of evidence against it!" thats basically what he said

Y'know, Hitler kind of used the same tactics....

Just because hitler made a crap load of fake propaganda, or like rabinoz said, "mountains" of evidence that the Jews were pure evil does not actually make it true.

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2018, 09:39:35 AM »

Ah but you are allowed to direct profanities at other users and get away with it. Talk about double standards.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2018, 04:01:32 PM »
Hoppy have you ever read The Forum Rules - Read Before Posting! « Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 08:07:37 AM » by Lord Wilmore, Vice President, Administrator?
10. Disputing Moderation and Memberating
Do not attempt to dispute (or interfere with) moderation anywhere other than Suggestions & Concerns. Any concerns or problems you have with moderation should be taken there. Moderating other members (aka 'memberating') is also forbidden.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2018, 06:20:08 PM »
If hoppy breaks the rules like tat one more time I'm banning him.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2018, 05:50:53 AM »
Lol rabinoz's last shill post is laughable.
There's nothing "shill" or "laughable" about that post!

"whatever evidence you give is fake because there is a lot of evidence against it!" thats basically what he said
I did not say that and I don't believe that I have ever claimed that, but observing something further away than you think it should be observed over such a short distance is not very weighty evidence.

I could post dozens of photos and videos of large hidden heights of cities and ships and I could post photos of very anomalous refraction showing ships flying high above the water and even reports of ships both upright and inverted in the sky - refraction can do weird things.
So, as I said (more or less), "One swallow doth not a summer make" nor one photo prove the earth to be flat!

You completely ignored the evidence I did present making you like a typical flat-earther, in that you automatically deem all contrary evidence as faked!

I am claiming the horizon does not rise to meet the local horizontal as it should on a flat earth,
but that in fact there is a measurable and calculable "dip angle to the horizon" and this is very strong evidence that the earth cannot be flat!
This has been known for a thousand years and was used by Al Biruni to measure the radius (not circumference as did Eratosthenes) of the earth quite accurately.

So have another gander:
Now, "The Flat Earth Wiki" claims that:
Basic Perspective
A fact of basic perspective is that the line of the horizon is always at eye level with the observer.

Have you ever noticed that as you climb a mountain the line of the horizon seems to rise with you?

This is because the vanishing point is always at eye level with the observer. This is a very basic property of perspective. From a plane or a mountain, however high you ascend - the horizon will rise to your eye level. The next time you climb in altitude study the horizon closely and observe as it rises with your eye level.

The horizon will continue to rise with altitude, at eye level with the observer, until there is no more land to see.
But this does not happen on the real earth, because the real earth is really a Globe.
The horizon appears to rise almost to eye-level, but not quite! So here is photographic evidence that the earth is not flat!

Flat Earth? Mountains rising to meet eye-level. Andrew Eddie
The video shows that from an altitude of 418 m the horizon is about 0.52° below eye-level. So the horizon does not rise to eye-level.
That's not all that much less than the horizon Dip of 0.66° given by Metabunk''s Earth's Curve Horizon, Bulge, Drop, and Hidden Calculator.

PS A more accurate calculation, allowing for the curvature to Mt Coolum gives a dip of 0.63° below eye-level.
I presented that one because it is not far from here and I have been to Flaxton gardens and have seen Mt Coolum many times.
There are numerous more videos in like vein, though many are far less polite to flat-earthers!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 06:04:08 AM by rabinoz »

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2018, 12:43:17 AM »
go for it you absolute dick.

N30

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2018, 05:23:03 PM »
what does it matter if the earth is flat, round or the shape of a friggin muffin?

Yeah, why would it matter if I lied and stole billions of dollars?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2018, 05:57:36 PM »
what does it matter if the earth is flat, round or the shape of a friggin muffin?

Or to relate it to this thread. What does it matter if I lied and stole 3 Fig fruits?

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2018, 06:14:26 PM »

Totally irrelevant to your own topic, which happens to be "Photographic Evidence That Earth Is Not A Globe".

In any case you have never given any "Photographic Evidence That Earth Is Not A Globe".
All you have given are a few photos that appear to show less curvature than you think there should be.

If you want something showing hidden things take a look at:

Nikon P900 debunks flat earth (again)... by MCtheEmcee1
Look from 0:15 on, with two large ships and good visibility.
The nearer ship is a little closer than the horizon but the container ship has all of the hull and most of the containers hidden behind the ocean.

It almost looks as though the far ship is sinking:

[/quote]

N30

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2018, 02:58:29 PM »

Totally irrelevant to your own topic, which happens to be "Photographic Evidence That Earth Is Not A Globe".

Well I am proving that people are stealing billions of dollars, that is the topic.
I'de love to take this to court, but I know it will go no where.
People cannot even get a fair trial against blatantly crooked police!
Why would I expect justice against the biggest crooks of all?

Freemasonry - the synagogue of Satan - is taking over, just as the Bible predicted. Their square and compass symbol is embedded in courthouses and police stations across America, and probably the world.