« on: February 23, 2018, 04:57:46 PM »
what we need is organized research groups

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: THIS COULD TAKE YOU 4 LIFE TIMES TO FIGURE OUT
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 05:09:56 PM »
Stop spamming Suggestions and Concerns. Also, stop spamming.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 05:12:38 PM »
Stop spamming Suggestions and Concerns. Also, stop spamming.
i guess you got this god forbid someone helps

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 05:16:07 PM »
this place seems like a joke really you don't think organized research groups is a good ideal you really think 1 person is going to find all the answer by them selfs

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 05:20:00 PM »
They're a good idea. So? What are you offering?
Don't complain when a random demand doesn't get you awards. You aren't giving anything interesting. Yes, it's a nice idea, it just needs to be workable. You just know roundie trolls are going to try and crash and ruin it, it's what they do when they're scared.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 05:22:59 PM »
what we need is organized research groups

I suggest eight research groups so we can have a proper tournament.

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 05:44:23 PM »
They're a good idea. So? What are you offering?
Don't complain when a random demand doesn't get you awards. You aren't giving anything interesting. Yes, it's a nice idea, it just needs to be workable. You just know roundie trolls are going to try and crash and ruin it, it's what they do when they're scared.
  i don't know anyone or  who to trust but you all do, we need people reseaching different fields lots different fields. im not sure what you all covered. and I don't mind being told im wrong but it hard to tell who is just trying to lead you off the right path or is really trying to help and already explored something. i just got into this im not sure what we need to study but we won't do it alone but as a research group search different areas sharing are data we just might 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 08:55:59 PM »
this place seems like a joke really you don't think organized research groups is a good ideal you really think 1 person is going to find all the answer by them selfs
Obviously I'm no flat earther, but what you say is completely true.
The Heliocentric Globe was certainly not developed over anything like four lifetimes - more like 20 centuries.

The trouble with the current flat earth model is that it was developed mainly by one person with very little first hand knowledge of the earth outside Great Britain.
As a result this model has many deficiencies south of the equator. Quite a number of flat earthers realise this and propose different models.
Likewise, there seems little agreement among flat earthers on many other issues.

Most of the flat earthers efforts seems to be "explaining away" everyday observations.
Maybe the effort should be put into confirming these observations and then developing a model that fits what we see.

So, by all means make observations and actual measurements and this will take many people working together.

Best of luck.