super conductors and magnetic forces the key to the moon

• 16 Replies
super conductors and magnetic forces the key to the moon
« on: February 20, 2018, 04:27:02 PM »
what are model needs is a working moon and sun, i know the moon has to be a super conductor that is cold, this would explain everything you real scientists need. let me fill in what I know, if you take mercury and get it cold enough you can use magnesium to make it hover and move with earth magnetic force. also what if the moon and sun moved in GOD# 8 so instead of a st8 line or a circle it was the #8. i have no resources to prove flat earth but i know this is the key without going to edges. i have some more great theories to help us wake the world. i just woke up and need to help you all, also i have no one to talk to yet, i don't know anyone else awake and feel lonely.

i had to fix the title sorry auto correct put magnesium in it should megatized or magnetic depending what I was talking sorry for any confusion this caused
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 04:32:56 AM by andrewchikoski »

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
Re: super conductors and magnesium the key to the moon
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 05:14:02 PM »
You call that awake?

Fild

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 08:02:15 PM »
I don't know you so I can't tell what you are going trough .
Life on this planet can be pretty rough.
But getting deep into big theories to change the world can be very tricky...

I would say maybe stay focus on a few "simple" things like family if you have some, friends, pets or nature for example ....

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 02:14:49 AM »
I think your information has given me more knowledge.

Macarios

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 02:44:59 AM »
what are model needs is a working moon and sun, i know the moon has to be a super conductor that is cold, this would explain everything you real scientists need. let me fill in what I know, if you take mercury and get it cold enough you can use magnesium to make it hover and move with earth magnetic force. also what if the moon and sun moved in GOD# 8 so instead of a st8 line or a circle it was the #8. call me if you need help i have no resources to prove flat earth but i know this is the key without going to edges. skyp705-575-5672 i have some more great theories to help us wake the world. i just woke up and need to help you all, also i have no one to talk to yet, i don't know anyone else awake and feel lonely.

Ancient civilisations at first thought the Earth was flat, but as they spread their travel the more of the surface they understood.
Development of knowledge of sperical shape left flat assumption behind.

However, it is well known that in all times some people stick to old beliefs in fear of changes.
Some individuals and small groups kept the belief, or revived it repeatedly through history for various purposes.
Some had religious motives, to dismiss knowledge and revert world into belief, others were in it just for money.

On the other hand, modern YouTubers mostly don't really believe the Earth is flat.
Lot of them are just muddying the water, using or expanding deceptions created by "Dr" Samuel Birley Rowbotham, charlatan from 19th century.

Rowbotham was developing his talk in small towns in England (later in USA as well) holding "lectures" about "Earth is Not a Globe".
He even had to run away from some "lectures" when people asked questions like "why ships sink behind horizon hull first?".
Later he developed his own version of "perspective" (and eloquence) to confuse and discredit people who would ask questions like that.
His ability to do it grew as he had lot of practice in his "lectures".

Help to keep modern Flat Earth myth alive also came in the early 20th century from Wilbur Glenn Voliva.
He was a little tyrant in Zion, IL who forced Flat Earth there and made signifficant amount of money from it.
He had radio station there to spread the Flat Earth myth.
Broadcasts were reaching all the way to Australia, but Australian people didn't fall for it, as they live in southern hemisphere.
They can easily expose Flat Earth misconceptions simply by observing the sky "from their own backyard".

This article briefly describes history of Flat Earth belief: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 04:11:52 AM »
humans and magnetic and everything is magnetic there is no gravity, everything is  megatized   
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 05:55:53 AM by andrewchikoski »

Macarios

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 04:17:59 AM »
humans and electromagnetic and everything is magnetic there is no gravity magnesium

What do you mean by "there is no gravity" ?
And by "magnesium" do you mean the chemical element Mg ?

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 04:29:43 AM »
rub a balloon on head stick it to the wall magnetic humans are magnetic so earth and everything the power of megatized not gravity that is fake
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 05:56:09 AM by andrewchikoski »

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 05:52:43 AM »
stuipd auto correct not magnesium it's supposed to say megatized

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 05:57:52 AM »
stuipd auto correct not magnesium it's supposed to say megatized
You believe a fake word instead of an inappropriate real word is better?  Your posts are 1-2 'sentences'.  It's reasonable to expect you to proof read them until they are intelligible.

Re: super conductors and magnetic forces the key to the moon
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 06:01:08 AM »
any way if you want to really disprove gravity, learn about magnet's and how things are megatized and magnetic forces, gravity is fake and magnetic forces are real and megatized things push and pull not gravity, it's fake and being used to trick you think about it. think about magnets and how they work 

Macarios

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2018, 07:09:51 AM »
any way if you want to really disprove gravity, learn about magnet's and how things are megatized and magnetic forces, gravity is fake and magnetic forces are real and megatized things push and pull not gravity, it's fake and being used to trick you think about it. think about magnets and how they work

I don't have to disprove gravity.
There are electrostatic forces, magnetic forces and gravitational forces.
Electricity and magnetism interact with each other, gravity doesn't with any of them.

The reason why Flat Earthers try to disprove gravity is to circumvent the fact that Earth would compress itself into a ball by own gravitational pull.
They tried to replace gravity with many other things just to avoid it, but each of those replacements opened up many of own problems.

If you try to replace graity with electricity or magnetism, you will only make things even worse.
Electrostatic and magnetic forces are stronger than gravity and they would collapse Earth into a ball even stronger.

Some Flat Earthers on YouTube try to say that Cavendish experiment can't be done.
Others, non-Flat Earthers show how they actually DID IT.

Problem with Cavendish experiment is not how to show existence of gravity.
It is easy in all settings.
Real problem is how to be accurate when measuring "big G" (Gravitational Constant,
not to be mixed with small "g" which is acceleration of Earth's gravity field).

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2018, 07:34:04 AM »

Electricity and magnetism interact with each other, gravity doesn't with any of them.

[/quote]

think about that, all three are controlling movement, but gravity doesn't interact with them, but Electricity and magnetism do interact, just think how a magnets works for a second,  now think about gravity, gravity is magnetism. there made something up that was already there to trick you. reason you speed up as you fall the same reason magnet speed up as they get closer it is magnetic hope your awake 

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2018, 08:05:05 AM »
im not trying to replace gravity just show it as the magic trick it is, cause if gravity pulls ever thing to the center of mass and you speed you double the closer you get to the  center what is making the moon circle us but never get closer. cause to me sounds like a cold super conductor, using magnetic forces to move around the earth, look into what happens to say for example mercury when it's really cold it will hover as long as it's cold enough and move with the magnetic forces scientific fact. there might be something im missing but this is facts look it up 

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2018, 08:29:05 AM »
It's the magnets man! It's all about them!

Fild

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 09:49:57 AM »
Man , you went ballistically full retard  in less than 24 hours .... Even by the standards of this forum it's quite a feat !

Challenging gravity with some mostly incomprehensible gibberish will get you shredded to pieces down here ...

If you feel alone you might want to use some introspection to understand why....

Macarios

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 11:07:02 AM »

think about that, all three are controlling movement, but gravity doesn't interact with them, but Electricity and magnetism do interact, just think how a magnets works for a second,  now think about gravity, gravity is magnetism. there made something up that was already there to trick you. reason you speed up as you fall the same reason magnet speed up as they get closer it is magnetic hope your awake

At first, science didn't know about interaction between electricity and magnetism either.
Shocks from electric fishes were known many centuries before Christ.
Later Thales of Miletus rubbed amber and discovered static electricity.

Magnetism was also known since ancient times, but it was only occasionally used for entertainment.
(And for healing, like any other physically attractive minerals among superstitious population.)
People noticed that some ores (magnetite, for example) attract or repell each other and attract pieces of iron.

It took time to start using wires and batteries in 18th century to create electric currents and observe magnetic fields around them.
Alessandro Volta created first "true" electric battery in 1800.
Took even more time to discover that not magnetic field itself but its change can produce electric current.
It was discovered by Michael Faraday in 19th century and he described it by Faraday's Law of Induction.

On the other hand, gravity also can be treated as force field for basic calculations on Earth and in vicinity (and those calculations work well),
but Einstein's General Relativity describes gravity as distortion of space-time continuum.
Any physical body, from biggest black holes, stars and nebulas, to smallest particles will create own distortion around, as long as posesses mass.
So, gravitation acts like force field, but Einstein says it is space-time distortion.

We don't know WHY it is happening, but consequences are measurable.
Same goes for electricity and magnetism.
We don't know WHY it works, but can measure HOW and for how much.

Science develops daily, eventually we will know.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 11:14:39 AM by Macarios »