Flat earth first person 3D model

• 11 Replies
Flat earth first person 3D model
« on: February 13, 2018, 06:50:53 PM »
Why is it that flat earthers don't just produce a first person 3D model of the movements of the sun and moon? You can then just pick a spot on earth at where you want to be the observer and the computer model would display your view from that location with some control of angle of view. Sort of like Google Earth but using only computer generated graphics. In terms of 3D modeling, this would be relatively easy to do since modeling is based on the physics of light and the actual placements of objects in time and space. Having this would totally add some credibility to your theories because people could literally see how it works. If you can't even produce a working 3D model, then how do you expect people to take your theories seriously. Without it, you guys just look like a bunch of whacked out amateurs.

Re: Flat earth first person 3D model
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 12:03:08 AM »
Why is it that flat earthers don't just produce a first person 3D model of the movements of the sun and moon? You can then just pick a spot on earth at where you want to be the observer and the computer model would display your view from that location with some control of angle of view. Sort of like Google Earth but using only computer generated graphics. In terms of 3D modeling, this would be relatively easy to do since modeling is based on the physics of light and the actual placements of objects in time and space. Having this would totally add some credibility to your theories because people could literally see how it works. If you can't even produce a working 3D model, then how do you expect people to take your theories seriously. Without it, you guys just look like a bunch of whacked out amateurs.

Simple, because they can’t. How can you produce a 3D model of a system that only exists in the limited minds of flattards?

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 08:17:21 AM »
Yeah I know but I wanted them to figure that out on their own. Or maybe someone with some money will try to make one and fail and come back to the real world and share his conversion with his friends.

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 10:21:51 PM »
obviously you have not seen any models that are available.
have you tried LOOKING ???.. there are a few..works in progress but they are out there.
there is a ton of info out there.
If you had any intelligence, you would go through all the evidence before talking out of your neck.
As a glober, I guess you are used it.
Don't ask ME to hold your hand kiddo.. put on some big boy pants and hit the books.
If i told you there is gold in the hills, and you say show me..Ill tell you to F yourself.
Put in the work yourself, or you do not deserve the answers.
I started out going against flat earth in 2011. in 2013, I realized the truth.
Wake up.. put in the work, or continue your comfort of foolery.

JackBlack

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 10:40:47 PM »
obviously you have not seen any models that are available.
have you tried LOOKING ???.. there are a few..works in progress but they are out there.
There are numerous models which are fundamentally flawed and incapable of explaining simple, observable phenomena.

I started out going against flat earth in 2011. in 2013, I realized the truth.
You realised the flat Earth is a load of crap and that all the evidence indicates Earth is round or is unable to distinguish between round or flat, without a single shred of evidence indicating Earth is flat?

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 10:58:49 PM »
There are numerous models which are fundamentally flawed and incapable of explaining simple, observable phenomena.

nonsense kid. you talk...without showing which model you speak about,  what simple observable phenomena, etc..
typical globe child mad at the world because he sleepwalks.
You do realize you are trolling right? you simply have NO IDEA what you are talking about.
ALL evidence SHOWS the earth is FLAT. NOT moving.
There is NOT a single shred of evidence (ANYWHERE other than NASA) showing a globe earth.

after reading your replies, it's obvious your brain does not allow you to accept reality. It simply wants comfort.

JackBlack

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 11:42:35 PM »

nonsense kid. you talk...without showing which model you speak about,  what simple observable phenomena, etc..
Again, it applies to all FE models.
A key one I mention quite often (which relates to this thread) is the existence of 2 celestial poles, always 180 degrees apart, which in turn is responsible for numerous phenomena.
This is impossible for a flat Earth. It requires 2 lines to intersect twice after some finite distance.
The only way out is to say that all of Earth is just a small region between the poles, but that destroys time zones and circumnavigation about the poles.

Meanwhile, you come in saying there are numerous models, without providing any.

You do realize you are trolling right? you simply have NO IDEA what you are talking about.
No, that would be you.

ALL evidence SHOWS the earth is FLAT. NOT moving.
There is NOT a single shred of evidence (ANYWHERE other than NASA) showing a globe earth.
Nope, you have that completely backwards.
I am yet to see a single piece of evidence which shows Earth is flat and not moving.
The best you get regarding the shape is an inability to tell the difference between a flat and round Earth.
However the mere existence of the horizon which is not the edge of the disc of a hypothetical FE, clearly shows Earth is not flat. The horizon is an edge.
The fact that it can be anywhere, and moves depending upon where you are clearly shows Earth is round.
The fact that objects are obstructed by the curvature as they go over the horizon is evidence Earth is round.
The numerous navigation routes which exist is evidence Earth is round.
The numerous photos from space is evidence Earth is round.

Also, evidence shows you cannot detect absolute linear motion at all, i.e. you cannot tell if something is moving in a straight line or stationary, instead all you can detect is acceleration, including that or rotational motion.
The evidence (such as the Coriolis as evidenced by tropical storms and weather systems and small scale things like Foucault's pendulum, as well as the Sagnac effect) clearly shows Earth is rotating, as a globe.

after reading your replies, it's obvious your brain does not allow you to accept reality. It simply wants comfort.
And there you go with the projection.
If I wanted comfort and didn't care about reality I would pretend Earth is flat.
It would make everything so much simpler. There would only ever need to be one type of "projection" of Earth. We wouldn't need the multitude of maps which comes as a result of Earth being round and it being impossible to map such a round object onto a flat surface.
It would mean the scale of a map is constant, and isotropic. It means you can easily draw a straight line on the map and know that line will be the most direct route, the shortest distance between the locations.
There would be no need for the spherical math.
It would also mean Earth could hypothetically be infinite, meaning space and resources would not be an issue.

But I'm not like that.
I care about reality.
I care about the truth.
I care about having my beliefs reflect reality.
So I discard that comforting nonsense and instead accept what all the evidence shows.

If you think you have evidence that Earth is flat and stationary, feel free to start a new thread to discuss it.

If you have a model of a FE which allows a first person view which can be used to accurately predict the apparent location of the sun for any time and place on Earth, feel free to provide it here.

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 12:53:04 AM »
You have that working model of the Solar System yet?

The one utilizing the "legitimate" math of Kepler/Newton/Einstein?

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 01:46:47 AM »
I frequently ignored Jack's posts because those were boring + nonsense. No info presented .. just judging in sheeple way. Sorry to say ~
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

JackBlack

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 02:00:13 AM »
I frequently ignored Jack's posts because those were boring + nonsense. No info presented .. just judging in sheeple way. Sorry to say ~
You mean because I hand your ass to you and you have no way to even begin to try and refute me because you know your position is crap?

I present plenty of info which you just ignore because it shows you to be wrong.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2018, 02:18:54 AM »

And do you want this model to scale?

Here's a start, Solar System Scope - Online Model of Solar System and Night Sky.

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2018, 08:48:26 AM »

Surely you have seen models of the solar system before?