ELON MUSK CLAIMS TESLA ROADSTER HAS EXCEEDED MARS ORBIT!!!

• 804 Replies
Re: ELON MUSK CLAIMS TESLA ROADSTER HAS EXCEEDED MARS ORBIT!!!
« Reply #720 on: April 11, 2018, 05:03:24 AM »
But let's face. If a 100 kg asstronut applies a 1 N force on a fixed object, he/she will accelerate at 1 m/s² in the opposite direction ... and must stop one way or other. If you stop by poking a finger the finger is broken, if you stop using your head, you'll get hurt. It is not fun to cruise in space.
Incorrect and how would you know that it is not fun to cruise in space? When were you last in space?

If a 100 kg astronaut applies a 1 N force on a fixed object, he/she will accelerate at 0.01 m/s2 in the opposite direction for as long as he is applying that pressure.
No wonder you can't work out how fast rockets go!

So if he applied that pressure for 10 seconds he would still be travelling at only 0.1 m/s (only 0.36 km/hr) and hitting something at that speed wouldn't matter.
But agile astronauts move around much faster than that, going from "touch-point" to "touch-point" and stopping with hands or feet.

;D ;D You must really be a clumsy blighter and not very good at sums either. ;D ;D

You continually use your own total ignorance to prove that human space travel is impossible, but all you prove is your own total ignorance!
Yes, it was a typo. You need of course a 100 N force to accelerate a 100 kg mass 1 m/s² . 
Pressure (Pa) is something else. It is force 1N per square meter. But don't ask me how you apply one force over one square meter in space.
Why do you drag pressure (Pa) into it? Nobody but you suggested "you apply one force over one square meter in space".
That was never in your original claim.

100 N is would lift 9.8 kg on earth. No astronaut would apply a force of 100 N to anything accidentally.

I thought it was you introducing pressure (N/m²) in the discussion. I only suggest that applying a force N to an object kg in space, e.g. an asstronut floating inside a spacecraft, the asstronot accelerates.

Applying a force 100 N to an 9.8 kg object X on Earth, will accelerate X at 10.2 m/s² . It's like driving a car - push the accelerator and the car accelerates. Push the brake and the car slows down. But it doesn't work in space. Only twerps think so.
Wow. You are a poor engineer.
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #721 on: April 11, 2018, 07:27:02 AM »
But let's face. If a 100 kg asstronut applies a 1 N force on a fixed object, he/she will accelerate at 1 m/s² in the opposite direction ... and must stop one way or other. If you stop by poking a finger the finger is broken, if you stop using your head, you'll get hurt. It is not fun to cruise in space.
Incorrect and how would you know that it is not fun to cruise in space? When were you last in space?

If a 100 kg astronaut applies a 1 N force on a fixed object, he/she will accelerate at 0.01 m/s2 in the opposite direction for as long as he is applying that pressure.

So if he applied that pressure for 10 seconds he would still be travelling at only 0.1 m/s (only 0.36 km/hr) and hitting something at that speed wouldn't matter.
But agile astronauts move around much faster than that, going from "touch-point" to "touch-point" and stopping with hands or feet.

;D ;D You must really be a clumsy blighter and not very good at sums either. ;D ;D

You continually use your own total ignorance to prove that human space travel is impossible, but all you prove is your own total ignorance!
Yes, it was a typo. You need of course a 100 N force to accelerate a 100 kg mass 1 m/s² . 
Pressure (Pa) is something else. It is force 1N per square meter. But don't ask me how you apply one force over one square meter in space.
Why do you drag pressure (Pa) into it? Nobody but you suggested "you apply one force over one square meter in space".

100 N is would lift 9.8 kg on earth. No astronaut would apply a force of 100 N to anything accidentally.

I thought it was you introducing pressure (N/m²) in the discussion. I only suggest that applying a force N to an object kg in space, e.g. an asstronut floating inside a spacecraft, the asstronot accelerates.

Applying a force 100 N to an 9.8 kg object X on Earth, will accelerate X at 10.2 m/s² . It's like driving a car - push the accelerator and the car accelerates. Push the brake and the car slows down. But it doesn't work in space. Only twerps think so.
Not at all. When US TT Exxon Valdez went aground 1989 and spilled oil in Alaska waters USA asked interested parties to come up with better and safer oil tanker designs spilling less oil in all types of incidents. I then developed the Coulombi Egg tanker that is much better than US Oil Pollution Act 1990 designs - http://heiwaco.com/ce_coulombiegg.htm . It won many prizes for least oil spills, highest safety, lowest construction and maintenance costs, etc.
The design was finally unanimously approved (incl. USA) by United Nations/International Maritime Organization September 1997 for worldwide use.
We all celebrated this event but ... the next day USA/USCG (now Department of Homeland Security) announced that no Coulombi Egg tankers would be permitted to enter US port.
You have to be a really good engineer for it.
BTW - the design was developed using damage statistics. The protection was simply put/arranged where the risk of spills was highest with the results that outflows were minimal. Also the design was easier and cheaper to build and to maintain. I am quite proud of it.
Have you ever done anything similar than sailing around in a nuclear submarine?

« Reply #722 on: April 11, 2018, 08:11:15 AM »

Not at all. When US TT Exxon Valdez went aground 1989 and spilled oil in Alaska waters USA asked interested parties to come up with better and safer oil tanker designs spilling less oil in all types of incidents. I then developed the Coulombi Egg tanker that is much better than US Oil Pollution Act 1990 designs - http://heiwaco.com/ce_coulombiegg.htm . It won many prizes for least oil spills, highest safety, lowest construction and maintenance costs, etc.
The design was finally unanimously approved (incl. USA) by United Nations/International Maritime Organization September 1997 for worldwide use.
We all celebrated this event but ... the next day USA/USCG (now Department of Homeland Security) announced that no Coulombi Egg tankers would be permitted to enter US port.
BTW - the design was developed using damage statistics. The protection was simply put/arranged where the risk of spills was highest with the results that outflows were minimal. Also the design was easier and cheaper to build and to maintain. I am quite proud of it.
Interestingly a google search does bring up several articles about this design but not one has any reference to you at all.  You seem to be the only one who claims you had anything to do with it.

« Reply #723 on: April 11, 2018, 09:16:07 AM »

Interestingly a google search does bring up several articles about this design but not one has any reference to you at all.  You seem to be the only one who claims you had anything to do with it.
It actually is his design. BTW, it's been rejected by everyone.
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #724 on: April 11, 2018, 10:00:48 AM »
Not that it's anywhere close to being on topic, but have you ever built and tested a large scale prototype to see how well the design actually works?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #725 on: April 11, 2018, 10:12:39 AM »

Really?  I'm surprised.  Not that it was rejected but that he actually designed it.

Heiwa

« Reply #726 on: April 11, 2018, 10:15:54 AM »

Really?  I'm surprised.  Not that it was rejected but that he actually designed it.
Well, you are a twerp which explains all.
My design has been discussed in the US Congress - http://heiwaco.com/ce_uscongress.htm - and I was invited to testify, which I did in writing. I avoid USA physically because I could be sentenced to death there for revealing military secrets.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 10:32:23 AM by Heiwa »

?

frenat

« Reply #727 on: April 11, 2018, 12:25:28 PM »
I avoid USA physically because I could be sentenced to death there for revealing military secrets.
More LIES from Heiwa.  NOBODY believes you've revealed any military secrets and you have NEVER had access to classified info to reveal it.  Yet another lie to attempt to make yourself look more important.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #728 on: April 11, 2018, 12:46:49 PM »
I avoid USA physically because I could be sentenced to death there for revealing military secrets.

We've been through this Heiwa. Just like the Arianspace fiasco.

I consulted the expert. I showed them the material you provided and they were clear. There was no danger whatsoever of you being sentenced to death. Your material was not classified and there was no evidence that you had intentions to harm the USA.

If I get time I might make a post complete with evidence and your own admissions. Waiting a month before posting bullshit again doesn't make it not bullshit.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #729 on: April 11, 2018, 02:34:25 PM »
He hasn't got the money to come here so he makes up these lies about the death penalty.

Heiwa

« Reply #730 on: April 11, 2018, 08:56:43 PM »

I consulted the expert. I showed them the material you provided and they were clear. There was no danger whatsoever of you being sentenced to death. Your material was not classified and there was no evidence that you had intentions to harm the USA.

If I get time I might make a post complete with evidence and your own admissions. Waiting a month before posting bullshit again doesn't make it not bullshit.
Thanks! But I don't trust your anonymous 'expert'. The US law is crystal clear. Revealing military secrets about US WMD's like me is punished by death.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #731 on: April 11, 2018, 09:26:27 PM »

Thanks! But I don't trust your anonymous 'expert'. The US law is crystal clear. Revealing military secrets about US WMD's like me is punished by death.

But you don't know any secrets. And the US government doesn't give 2 shits what an old coot like you believes or thinks he knows.

Face it Heiwa, no one cares and you are not that important.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #732 on: April 11, 2018, 10:12:01 PM »

But you don't know any secrets. And the US government doesn't give 2 shits what an old coot like you believes or thinks he knows.

Hm, I think FBI and US military command, etc, are sleeping at the switches as normal, like 911 caught with their pants down.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #733 on: April 11, 2018, 10:19:01 PM »

Hm, I think FBI and US military command, etc, are sleeping at the switches as normal, like 911 caught with their pants down.

You and several hundred million people think the same. No one is getting executed because they think that

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #734 on: April 11, 2018, 10:38:22 PM »

The US law is crystal clear.
Yes it is. And to be breaking the law you need to either be sharing classified information or demonstrating an attempt to harm the USA. The information you provided does not break either of these laws. Since you're so rich I urge you to hire your own expert. Then you can stop making these self-aggrandizing claims.

« Reply #735 on: April 11, 2018, 10:51:00 PM »

You are a liar.  You have never revealed military secrets.  You have only shown your own ignorance by claiming you don't understand so it must be fake.
More failure.

Heiwa

« Reply #736 on: April 11, 2018, 11:49:04 PM »

You are a liar.  You have never revealed military secrets.  You have only shown your own ignorance by claiming you don't understand so it must be fake.
More failure.
No, there is no need of proof of the money as everyone knows I am a rich, successful person. You just sound like a poor loser.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #737 on: April 12, 2018, 12:01:39 AM »

More failure.
No, there is no need of proof of the money as everyone knows I am a rich, successful person. You just sound like a poor loser.

You said this in another thread. Are you spamming Heiwa? Do you want a holiday from the forum Heiwa?

And no one thinks you are rich. Or successful. You couldn't name even one.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #738 on: April 12, 2018, 12:58:12 AM »
Well, I don't believe that you know any "military secrets about US WMD's".
The only secret that you pretend to know is that you pretend to know that nuclear weapons are only pretend nuclear weapons.

But with all the garbage that you post here and on your site all have proved is that you can't understand:
  • Space flight above LEO.
  • The theory of aero-braking.
  • The operation of ablative and insulating heat shields.
  • Human space travel
  • The effects of microgravity.
  • Prompt critical fission in the detonation of a nuclear-fission bomb.
  • The detonation of a lithium deuteride type thermonuclear weapon.
Not that ;D I ;D understand enough of either of the last two to build a weapon - just enough to see that they are quite feasible.

As I've advised before, stick to your leaky taps on leaking ships.

Heiwa

« Reply #739 on: April 12, 2018, 03:44:55 AM »

Just study http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm ! I explain all there. Pls tell me what you think!

1. Do you think emperor Kim III of Korea (north) can wipe out POTUS Donald, Washington DC,
2. Do you think POTUS Donald can wipe out  emperor Kim III of Korea (north)?
3. By dropping a WMD?

I know you are a twerp, but I am interested in your answers anyway.

?

frenat

« Reply #740 on: April 12, 2018, 05:28:39 AM »

More LIES from Heiwa.  You've revealed no secrets or classified information.  You are LYING to try to make yourself look more important.  How pathetic.

« Reply #741 on: April 12, 2018, 05:46:37 AM »

What secrets have you revealed?  There's nothing that isn't already on thousands of other sites the web and none of it classified.  You were in the military.  I would have thought you would know the difference between classified and unclassified information.  If you believe you're in legal danger then you're an idiot...or a delusional liar.

Mike

« Reply #742 on: April 12, 2018, 07:41:55 AM »

More failure.
I didn't mention money.  I mentioned the fact that you are a liar and ignorant of the facts.
More failure.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #743 on: April 12, 2018, 07:56:51 AM »
Bragging about being rich and successful is not the same as proving that you're rich or successful.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #744 on: April 12, 2018, 08:15:58 AM »

What secrets have you revealed?  There's nothing that isn't already on thousands of other sites the web and none of it classified.  You were in the military.  I would have thought you would know the difference between classified and unclassified information.  If you believe you're in legal danger then you're an idiot...or a delusional liar.

Mike

You really have to study my website about US weapons of mass destruction - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm and particularly http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm#USA .

It is not about military secrets or classified/unclassifed information for spies of all sorts to buy and sell. No, it is about restricted data!

My website reveals restricted data with full evidence but media cannot report it for obvious reasons. The death sentence!

Take you, e.g. You have been locked up inside a nuke sub for years carrying all sorts of WMDs underwater to wipe out the enemy and, if you found out they were just useless nonsense of no value, you would be upset.

You have wasted years of your life for ... nothing. And you cannot complain!

Of course you are a twerp, actually a double twerp - an ex sub sailor having wasted your life transporting useless WMDs around under water to put FEAR into ... nobody. And how much were you paid? Peanuts! But it is restricted data!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #745 on: April 12, 2018, 08:23:12 AM »

Mike

it is about restricted data!

My website reveals restricted data
None of the information you provided me was restricted/classified data. Nor is there any evidence you intend to harm the USA.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 08:24:52 AM by Boots »

« Reply #746 on: April 12, 2018, 09:48:14 AM »

Mike

You really have to study my website about US weapons of mass destruction - http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm and particularly http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm#USA .

It is not about military secrets or classified/unclassifed information for spies of all sorts to buy and sell. No, it is about restricted data!

My website reveals restricted data with full evidence but media cannot report it for obvious reasons. The death sentence!

Take you, e.g. You have been locked up inside a nuke sub for years carrying all sorts of WMDs underwater to wipe out the enemy and, if you found out they were just useless nonsense of no value, you would be upset.

Of course you are a twerp, actually a double twerp - an ex sub sailor having wasted your life transporting useless WMDs around under water to put FEAR into ... nobody. And how much were you paid? Peanuts! But it is restricted data!
I've studied your website, there is no restricted data there.  It's only you making false, baseless claims.  You offer no evidence to support them.  You fail to support any of your bullshit then lie about there being evidence.
The only thing on your website is you saying you can't understand it so it must be fake.
Such a failure.

« Reply #747 on: April 12, 2018, 10:36:57 AM »

Mike

I am a DoD certified Derivative Classifier and I know for a fact that there is ZERO classified information on your website.     

The very fact that really want us to believe you have classified information on your website is proof that you are either an idiot or a liar.

BTW, if you did get access to and release Secret or Confidential Restricted Data you would already be in jail.  France is a NATO nation with treaties in place to extradite you to the US.  If the United States actually wanted you the would simply go get you.

Mike

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #748 on: April 12, 2018, 07:33:32 PM »

Just study http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm ! I explain all there. Pls tell me what you think!

<< Totally irrelevant  >>
No, you do not, "explain all there"! All that your site contains about nuclear weapons, as with human space travel, is:
  • You do not understand either.
  • But, because to think that you are smarter than all the experts, you think that you should be able to work out all this on your own,
  • in fact you a just a know-it-all who can't learn anything from other people.
  • Hence to cover up your pathetic ignorance and pride, you pretend that it must be fake and simple ridicule everything you can't understand.
As others have told you, if the USA was slightly concerned by any secrets you might reveal or have revealed you would be extradited to the US quick smart.
 ;D ;D or even learn (but not for long) what ultimate sanction meant.  ;D ;D

Have you been checked out for early onset dementia, as these delusions of yours seem quite long-standing.

Heiwa

« Reply #749 on: April 12, 2018, 11:46:59 PM »

<< Totally irrelevant  >>
No, you do not, "explain all there"! All that your site contains about nuclear weapons, as with human space travel, is:
  • You do not understand either.
  • But, because to think that you are smarter than all the experts, you think that you should be able to work out all this on your own,
  • in fact you a just a know-it-all who can't learn anything from other people.
  • Hence to cover up your pathetic ignorance and pride, you pretend that it must be fake and simple ridicule everything you can't understand.
As others have told you, if the USA was slightly concerned by any secrets you might reveal or have revealed you would be extradited to the US quick smart.
 ;D ;D or even learn (but not for long) what ultimate sanction meant.  ;D ;D

Have you been checked out for early onset dementia, as these delusions of yours seem quite long-standing.

Thanks for comments about my safety-at-sea website http://heiwaco.com . I am happy you see nothing wrong with my safety-at-sea information.

Re nuclear weapons and human space travel I just point out some minor difficulties, e.g,
1, how to start the 'explosive fission' of an atomic bomb? and
2, how to get an astronut safely back on Earth after a trip in space?

Re 1 nuclear bomb experts refer to 'explosive fission' as a process where 20-60 kg uranium or plutonium metal suddenly - in nano seconds - become pure, hot, high pressure energy/radiation in a FLASH but how to start it is a military secret. I consider 'explosive fission' Fake News.

Re 2 rocket scientists suggest that asstronots use a 'heat shield' to fly through the atmosphere when coming back from a trip in space to land on Earth, but I consider it Fake News.

You are right that I am proud to ridicule twerps believing in 'explosive fission' and 'heat shields'. But I am not ignorant. I explain my actions clearly.