ELON MUSK CLAIMS TESLA ROADSTER HAS EXCEEDED MARS ORBIT!!!

• 804 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: ELON MUSK CLAIMS TESLA ROADSTER HAS EXCEEDED MARS ORBIT!!!
« Reply #480 on: March 15, 2018, 01:36:44 AM »
You went from being a laughing stock to mocking a man's death.

Shut the fuck up.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #481 on: March 15, 2018, 09:48:55 AM »
http://heiwaco.***/moontravel.htm#B is a master piece of mine.
I put out a better master piece every morning but instead of putting it on my website I just flush it.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #482 on: March 15, 2018, 11:01:22 AM »

Shut the fuck up.

Is Lone Skum dead? I didn't know that.

And your language. Where did you learn it?

« Reply #483 on: March 15, 2018, 01:32:30 PM »

Shut the fuck up.

Oh come on.  Like you don't curse.
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #484 on: March 15, 2018, 02:04:46 PM »

Shut the fuck up.

Right.  He wants us to believe that he was a sailor, but he doesn't know where salty talk comes from. ::)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

frenat

« Reply #485 on: March 15, 2018, 07:00:56 PM »

Shut the fuck up.

Right.  He wants us to believe that he was a sailor, but he doesn't know where salty talk comes from. ::)
He wants us to believe he is nice then insults people in nearly every post.
He wants us to believe he is intelligent but he lied about his IQ and proves he is incapable of research.
He wants us to believe he is rich but he refuses to post the tiniest shred of proof.
He wants us to believe he is attractive then he posts creepy pictures that look more like the guy you tell your kids to avoid.

Does ANYONE here besides Heiwa believe he is any of those things?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #486 on: March 15, 2018, 07:26:15 PM »
He wants us to believe he is nice then insults people in nearly every post.
He wants us to believe he is intelligent but he lied about his IQ and proves he is incapable of research.
He wants us to believe he is rich but he refuses to post the tiniest shred of proof.
He wants us to believe he is attractive then he posts creepy pictures that look more like the guy you tell your kids to avoid.

Does ANYONE here besides Heiwa believe he is any of those things?

Not I.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #487 on: March 16, 2018, 12:32:36 AM »
http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B is a master piece of mine.
Finally,  something we can all agree on!
B - Trajectories of space travel legs cannot be predicted
in a Universe full of invisible Black Holes and visible quasars - the Juno mission to Jupiter hoax (1)
is certainly a master piece of yours!

It is an absolute master piece of yours in that it once and for all proves either your total expert deception or your total ignorance in all matters relating to astronomy and space travel.

All you say is that if Heiwa can't understand something, it must be a fake.
Why would you think that any one person, least of all you can be expected to understand all of marine safety, astronomy, planetary motion, orbital mechanics, orbital dynamics, "rocket science" and whatever else is needed to understand all of this.

Of course, you think that you, being the smartest person in the world, do have this understanding!  Well Mr Smarty-Pants,  you are just a useless blow-hard.

Now, I'm no expert in any of this, but whenever I look at the detail of any of you space travel claims, it is obvious that they are total bunkum.

Most of the space travel parts of your site are totally inaccurate crap and you don't have the brains to even understand why.
Remember when I carefully explained that a satellite, such as the ISS,  and it contents, experience the same forces, so any contents are subject to micro-gravity!

And you only response was that I proved that any astronauts would be subject to near earth's gravity.

So, either you simply have no understand the orbiting of satellites or you are being totally deceptive! Which is it?

Heiwa

« Reply #488 on: March 16, 2018, 03:33:14 AM »
Thanks for linking to my master piece http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B . It is brilliant, isn’t it?

No, I, Heiwa, never say that, what I do not understand must be faked. I explain why it is faked at http://heiwaco.com
Why do think I am the smartest person in the world? Aren’t you smarter?

It seems we agree that satellites can orbit Earth. Good. But don’t you agree that up there in vacuum space and exposed to the radiation of the Sun, any human will be tanned, roasted, vaporized and killed immediately? No atmosphere or clouds or sun shades to shield you.

Thanks again for visiting my website. It is highly appreciated. You are serious.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #489 on: March 16, 2018, 04:18:59 AM »
Thanks for linking to my master piece http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B . It is brilliant, isn’t it?
I already agreed that it was a masterpiece of deception.
Quote from: Heiwa
No, I, Heiwa, never say that, what I do not understand must be faked. I explain why it is faked at http://heiwaco.com
Why do think I am the smartest person in the world? Aren’t you smarter?
You think you are so smart because you think that you understand all these things, but you obviously do not!
I am only smart enough to know my limitations. I wouldn't pretend to be able to accurately work out the trajectory even from LEO to a lunar orbit.

So no, I know that I'm nowhere near as smart as you pretend you are.
Mind you, I have had my suspicions that you know full well that you site is full of cap and it suits you to be described as:
"an unscientific, unintelligent and unreasonable querulant that spreads rumours and untruths (lies) as the worst creator of conspiracy theories."
Why, I don't know, I'm not smart enough to guess that!

But you think that you are smart enough to claim that no-one knows how to do this.
Astronomers can certainly predict where the moon and planets will be a reasonable time in the future.
In any case on say the lunar missions quite a number of small mid-course corrections were made, some quite close to the moon.
Then Apollo orbited the moon so that they could determine more precisely where they were.

These missions are of course planned from the start, but not all burns are precisely that intended nor are all measurements precise, so corrections are made.

It seems we agree that satellites can orbit Earth. Good. But don’t you agree that up there in vacuum space and exposed to the radiation of the Sun, any human will be tanned, roasted, vaporized and killed immediately? No atmosphere or clouds or sun shades to shield you.

No, not that severe.
The actual intensity outside the atmosphere is about 1366 W/m2 and is about 1000W/m2 on earth when the sun is directly overhead.
Of course, outside the atmosphere there is much more damaging UV and shorter wavelength radiation, but nobody is ever going to be exposed directly to that.
Anyone "in space" will be in a spacecraft or in a protective suit. Radiation is still a serious hazard though, especially from solar flares.

Thanks again for visiting my website. It is highly appreciated. You are serious.
Yes, I seriously believe that much of your site is totally incorrect garbage and from what I've read on other forums, my opinion is shared by many others.

« Reply #490 on: March 16, 2018, 05:34:42 AM »
In a single paragraph on this forum you presented five pieces of information as fact, when in truth, everything except your identification of the camera was false.  If a 20% rate of accuracy is representative of your general knowledge base, why would anyone bother with your website?  It's reasonable to assume that 80% of it is incorrect, and that doesn't even address places where you draw inappropriate conclusions from the 20% of the facts that you may have gotten correct.

Here is the paragraph in question from another thread, with my corrections included (which you never addressed).
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67626.msg2038301#msg2038301
Glenn was traveling backwards with a control stick between his legs. His capsule had a rocket engine facing forward for braking and maybe Glenn used the control stick to fire this engine. Glenn had also 25 buttons to push to land backwards but I don't know what they were for. He had a little window to look through and he used an upgraded Minolta Hi-Matic taking photos of the Earth below. The capsule was not full of pressurized air so there was need for an airtight space suit/helmet with gloves. How he could take photos with those gloves is a mystery.
What a stupid story. Only twerps believe it.
Amazing how in an age when information is so available you manage to get nothing right.  The only stick between his legs was the one he was born with.  The control stick off to his side was used to control the attitude of the capsule and had nothing to do with firing the engine.

The capsule had an escape tower for launch with a rocket on the forward part of the capsule and a retrorocket pack attached to the heat shield.  It was pushed into orbit by an Atlas rocket, also from behind the heat shield.   Three rocket engines and not one of them "faced forward".  The escape tower was jettisoned after launch, the Atlas rocket was jettisoned after giving the capsule orbital velocity.  The retropack was the only rocket engine on the capsule once he was in orbit and it was attached to the back, over the heat shield.

There were 120 controls, not 25, although only 55 were switches, if that was what you meant by buttons, but 55 still isn't 25.  At least you acknowledge you don't know what they were for. 

The Mercury capsules were pressurized to 5.5 psi of pure oxygen.  The pressure suits on a separate oxygen supply were there as a backup in case of a loss of pressure in the cabin or a fire, which would be extinguished by venting cabin oxygen.  Most of the time, the pilots actually flew with their helmets open and suits consequently not pressurized.

I didn't look up any of the camera information, but if the operation is a mystery to you it's only because you didn't do any research either.  It is likely he was able to operate the camera with gloves because of practice and training, or with modifications made to the camera to make it easier with gloves.  It is also possible he simply removed his gloves to take pictures, as his suit wasn't pressurized anyway and the cabin was perfectly safe without his suit.

The history of Mercury, and the rest of the space program, is well documented.  It's not a "story", stupid or otherwise.  Only ignorant jackasses question it, and only then on the ridiculous basis of "I don't understand it so it must be false."  I'm happy to educate you, but I can't learn for you.  At some point you have to open your own mind and actually process the information.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #491 on: March 16, 2018, 07:01:27 AM »

No, not that severe.
The actual intensity outside the atmosphere is about 1366 W/m2 and is about 1000W/m2 on earth when the sun is directly overhead.
Of course, outside the atmosphere there is much more damaging UV and shorter wavelength radiation, but nobody is ever going to be exposed directly to that.
Anyone "in space" will be in a spacecraft or in a protective suit. Radiation is still a serious hazard though, especially from solar flares.

Why bother trying to actually figure out precisely what the conditions are out there. Just use common sense to assume that they are very bad and thus no one could survive. Based on that, anyone who says it is possible is a liar. Nothing hard to understand about it.

Heiwa

« Reply #492 on: March 16, 2018, 08:03:17 AM »

No, not that severe.

Why bother trying to actually figure out precisely what the conditions are out there. Just use common sense to assume that they are very bad and thus no one could survive. Based on that, anyone who says it is possible is a liar. Nothing hard to understand about it.
Don’t you know that radiation inside a spacecraft orbiting Earth originates from:
1. Galactic Cosmic Rays (GCR) – charged particles from the Universe
2. Earth’s Radiation Belts (ERBs) – energetic electrons and protons
3. Solar Particle Events (SPE) – intense solar flare particles

Such GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations kill any asstronut exposed to it after 1 second. Luckily all US manned space trips 1962-2018 took place at Hollywood, CA, so nobody got hurt.
There is no business like space radiation business I know ...

« Reply #493 on: March 16, 2018, 09:52:10 AM »

No, not that severe.

Don’t you know that radiation inside a spacecraft orbiting Earth originates from:

Such GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations kill any asstronut exposed to it after 1 second. Luckily all US manned space trips 1962-2018 took place at Hollywood, CA, so nobody got hurt.
Care to back up that bullshit by posting some evidence here or would you rather continue to fail.

Heiwa

« Reply #494 on: March 16, 2018, 10:27:54 AM »

No, not that severe.

Care to back up that bullshit by posting some evidence here or would you rather continue to fail.
Are you sure you have not been exposed to GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations that kill any asstronut exposed to it after 1 second?  Luckily all US manned space trips 1962-2018 took place at Hollywood, CA, so nobody got hurt ... so you don't have to worry.

« Reply #495 on: March 16, 2018, 10:38:15 AM »
Such GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations kill any asstronut exposed to it after 1 second.
Oops, there's some more of your misinformation.  5 Sv is a lethal dose, but death will come most likely within 2 weeks.  10 Sv is a lethal dose, with death in about 1 hour.  3-3.5 Sv is a 50% death rate in 60 days. 

9 days of Apollo 14 had a dosage of 11.4 mSv, or about 0.2% of the lethal dose for death within 2 weeks (0.1% of the lethal dose in 1 hour).

6 months on the ISS is a dosage of about 160 mSv, or about 3% of the lethal dose for death within 2 weeks (1.5% of the lethal dose in 1 hour.

As you can see, days to the moon, or months in orbit, neither exposes astronauts to anywhere near enough to a lethal dose in an hour, let alone a second.

More Heiwa misinformation corrected.  You can feel free to fix any of the inaccuracies on your website with my information without crediting me.  It's enough for me just to know that there is a little less ignorance in the world.

Heiwa

« Reply #496 on: March 16, 2018, 11:26:55 AM »
Such GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations kill any asstronut exposed to it after 1 second.
Oops, there's some more of your misinformation.  5 Sv is a lethal dose, but death will come most likely within 2 weeks.  10 Sv is a lethal dose, with death in about 1 hour.  3-3.5 Sv is a 50% death rate in 60 days. 

9 days of Apollo 14 had a dosage of 11.4 mSv, or about 0.2% of the lethal dose for death within 2 weeks (0.1% of the lethal dose in 1 hour).

6 months on the ISS is a dosage of about 160 mSv, or about 3% of the lethal dose for death within 2 weeks (1.5% of the lethal dose in 1 hour.

As you can see, days to the moon, or months in orbit, neither exposes astronauts to anywhere near enough to a lethal dose in an hour, let alone a second.

More Heiwa misinformation corrected.  You can feel free to fix any of the inaccuracies on your website with my information without crediting me.  It's enough for me just to know that there is a little less ignorance in the world.

No, GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations in space heat you up in seconds regardless of protection suits. It is like being a live lobster put in pot of boiling water. Not pleasant for the lobster, but we who love boiled lobster - with champagne and caviar + nice company - cannot care less.

Have you ever been in space?  Of course not. You would be dead before you try an impossible re-entry. I pay you €1M at http://heiwaco.com/chall2.htm if I am wrong.

« Reply #497 on: March 16, 2018, 11:32:16 AM »

No, GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations in space heat you up in seconds regardless of protection suits. It is like being a live lobster put in pot of boiling water.
It's not like that at all, actually.  Wrong again.  I gave you the numbers above.  If you think they are in error (they're not) you're welcome to dispute them.  But mindlessly reasserting something that is demonstrably false is really dumb.  Are you dumb?  Don't answer that, let your actions speak for you...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #498 on: March 16, 2018, 11:33:58 AM »
No, GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations in space heat you up in seconds regardless of protection suits. It is like being a live lobster put in pot of boiling water. Not pleasant for the lobster, but we who love boiled lobster - with champagne and caviar + nice company - cannot care less.
Anders, do you understand anything at all about dosage?

Heiwa

« Reply #499 on: March 16, 2018, 11:46:52 AM »
Yes. Why do ask stupid questions all the time?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #500 on: March 16, 2018, 11:47:46 AM »
What dosage of  radiation is required to kill someone in a few seconds?

Also, broiled lobster is much tastier than boiled.

Heiwa

« Reply #501 on: March 16, 2018, 11:56:22 AM »

Yes, yes. Why do ask stupid questions all the time?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #502 on: March 16, 2018, 12:03:25 PM »

What's wrong?  Are you too stupid to answer my stupid questions?

What dosage of radiation is required to kill someone in a few seconds?

That is not a yes/no question.

Also, intense radiation would cook someone like a microwave oven, not like a pot of boiling water.  Microwaved lobster is too disgusting to even think about.

« Reply #503 on: March 16, 2018, 01:38:51 PM »

No, not that severe.

Are you sure you have not been exposed to GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations that kill any asstronut exposed to it after 1 second?  Luckily all US manned space trips 1962-2018 took place at Hollywood, CA, so nobody got hurt ... so you don't have to worry.
That's a no then.  As always you fail to support your nonsense with evidence.  More failure.  No surprise.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #504 on: March 16, 2018, 02:09:55 PM »

No, not that severe.

Common sense is so reliable isn't it?

Take a look at
Quote from: Einstein, possibly
Common sense
“Common sense is a set of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.”
“Common sense is what tells us the earth is flat.”

From: 75 Albert Einstein quotes — inspirational and thought provoking
So, did Einstein mean that the earth is flat or that we sometimes have to go past our common sense?

A few other quotes about common sense:
Common-sense is part of the home-made ideology of those who have been deprived of fundamental learning, of those who have been kept ignorant.
JOHN BERGER, A Fortunate Man
Common sense is judgment without reflection, shared by an entire class, an entire nation, or the entire human race.
GIAMBATTISTA VICO, The New Science
Common-sense appears to be only another name for the thoughtlessness of the unthinking. It is made of the prejudices of childhood, the idiosyncrasies of individual character and the opinion of the newspapers.
W. SOMERSET MAUGHAM, A Writer's Notebook
Common sense tells us that the world is flat, that the sun goes around the earth, that heavy bodies always fall faster than light bodies, that boats made of iron will sink.
STUART CHASE, The Proper Study of Mankind
Selected from: COMMON SENSE QUOTES, quotations about common sense

PS Albert Einstein probably did not say “Common sense is what tells us the earth is flat.” It was more likely Stuart Chase, but don't let a fact or two get in the way.

« Reply #505 on: March 16, 2018, 03:41:02 PM »

Do you know the answer to the question or not?
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #506 on: March 16, 2018, 05:57:27 PM »

Do you know the answer to the question or not?
The answer, of course, is common sense. Since you don't agree with him you clearly don't have it, ergo you are a stupid twerp.

See how that works?

Heiwa

« Reply #507 on: March 16, 2018, 08:13:02 PM »

No, not that severe.

That's a no then.  As always you fail to support your nonsense with evidence.  More failure.  No surprise.
No, it was a little test. There is no  GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations at all. It is just another NASA science fiction pseudo invention from 2001 to enable fake asstronuts to screw together the International Fake/Space Station in LEO. You are not very bright, are you!

« Reply #508 on: March 16, 2018, 11:45:41 PM »

No, not that severe.

No, it was a little test. There is no  GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations at all. It is just another NASA science fiction pseudo invention from 2001 to enable fake asstronuts to screw together the International Fake/Space Station in LEO. You are not very bright, are you!
Oh look, heiwa has, as always, failed to show any evidence to support his moronic claims.  Nothing.  Not one single thing.
You just keep failing heiwa.  It's almost like you enjoy getting beaten up like this.  Like you enjoy showing the world how truly stupid and pathetic you are.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #509 on: March 17, 2018, 12:42:58 AM »

It is like being a live lobster put in pot of boiling water. Not pleasant for the lobster, but we who love boiled lobster - with champagne and caviar + nice company - cannot care less.

What a fuckin' cretin.
You wrap a bug in kelp and steam it over boiling sea water. Cool slightly. Serve warm on a bed of ice cold shredded cabbage, marinated overnight with fresh squeezed lime juice and a pinch of dill, to refresh the pallet between bites. And you eat it all with your hands to maximize the deliciousness. Use a cheap Riesling to wash it down. If some your guests get the joke, fine.

Oh, hors d'oeuvres? Start the soiree with uni on garlic crustini. You'll need at least three different bottles of white, (and a backup or so for each, judge you guest's consumption history).

Be a gracious host, don't serve red or talk about shitting in space.