ELON MUSK CLAIMS TESLA ROADSTER HAS EXCEEDED MARS ORBIT!!!

• 804 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: ELON MUSK CLAIMS TESLA ROADSTER HAS EXCEEDED MARS ORBIT!!!
« Reply #660 on: April 06, 2018, 04:40:07 AM »

Would a highly reputable company like Arianspace specifically claim that they can deliver 19 and 21 tonnes of fuel to a non-existent International Space Station?

My understanding is that Arianespace only brings satellites into orbits.

Sure. What is your understanding regarding them claiming they can deliver 19 and 21 tonnes of fuel to the ISS? Are they lying to us?

I don't think they claim that. Why don't you ask them?
Are you an idiot?  Of course they claim they can do that.  It's in their manual.  Further, they actually have done resupply missions to the ISS. 

So, either you're lying so that you don't have to admit you support a company that claims they have been to the ISS and that manned missions are possible or you're just and idiot.

Mike
In a manual? LOL! An Ariane 5 rocket cannot put anything in an orbit at 400 km altitude, where the fake ISS is supposed to be.
No, I am neither lying at my website http://heiwaco.com nor an idiot.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #661 on: April 06, 2018, 05:48:07 AM »

Are you an idiot?  Of course they claim they can do that.  It's in their manual.  Further, they actually have done resupply missions to the ISS. 

So, either you're lying so that you don't have to admit you support a company that claims they have been to the ISS and that manned missions are possible or you're just and idiot.

Mike
In a manual? LOL! An Ariane 5 rocket cannot put anything in an orbit at 400 km altitude, where the fake ISS is supposed to be.

Either you are lying or Arianespace is lying! And we all believe Arianespace and not a twerp like YOU!

READ THIS AGAIN!

Sure. What is your understanding regarding them claiming they can deliver 19 and 21 tonnes of fuel to the ISS? Are they lying to us?
We do not need to "ask them"! Arianespace tell us exactly that in their
"Ariane 5 User’s Manual Issue 5 Revision 2, signed by Roland LAGIER, Senior Vice president Chief technical officer".

Let me remind you:
Extracts from Ariane 5 User’s Manual Issue 5 Revision 2
Quote from: Arianespace, Roland LAGIER, Senior Vice president Chief technical officer
Performance and launch mission
2.4. General performance data
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
2.4.5. International Space Station orbit
Ariane 5 equipped with a storable propellant upper stage in the ES version can serve the
International Space Station with the Automated Transfer Vehicle, on a Low Earth Circular
orbit:
  • altitude range between 200 and 400 km
  • inclination = 51.6 deg
The performance varies between 19 and 21 t, depending on the specific mission.

So note that Arianespace themselves claim that the Ariane 5/ECA can send:
  • 19 to  21 tonnes for re-fuelling the International Space Station with the Automated Transfer Vehicle, on a Low Earth Circular orbit,
  • 9500 kg or even more towards the standard GTO,
  • 7 tonnes towards the Moon and
  • 6.6 tonnes towards the L2 Lagrangian point of the Sun/Earth system.
The relevant question was: "What is your understanding regarding them claiming they can deliver 19 and 21 tonnes of fuel to the ISS? Are they lying to us?"

And under "2.4. General performance data" Arianespace clearly state:
Ariane 5 equipped with a storable propellant upper stage in the ES version can serve the
International Space Station with the Automated Transfer Vehicle, on a Low Earth Circular
orbit:
  • inclination = 51.6 deg

How else could anyone interpret that other than Arianespace "claiming they can deliver 19 and 21 tonnes of fuel to the ISS"?

You really are a twerp, aren't you?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #662 on: April 06, 2018, 06:22:55 AM »

Would a highly reputable company like Arianspace specifically claim that they can deliver 19 and 21 tonnes of fuel to a non-existent International Space Station?

It's right in section 2.4.5 of their manual. I gave you a big red link to the manual. Is it too complicated for you to read?

Having established that, what is your understanding regarding them claiming they can deliver 19 and 21 tonnes of fuel to the ISS? Are they lying to us?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #663 on: April 06, 2018, 06:31:36 AM »

Mike
Are you saying that an Ariane 5 rocket can put a payload into GTO, but can not put a payload into a 400 km LEO? ???

When you say stupid things like that, one can't help but to think otherwise.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #664 on: April 06, 2018, 07:14:43 AM »

Mike
Are you saying that an Ariane 5 rocket can put a payload into GTO, but can not put a payload into a 400 km LEO? ???

Arianespace cannot deliver 19 to 21 tons to 400 km altitude orbit where the ISS is supposed to be. Just visit the Arianespace website and check yourself. And then to dock with the ISS. Not possible at all. Only twerps believe that Arianespace delivers goods to the ISS. So it seems you are a twerp.

« Reply #665 on: April 06, 2018, 09:02:10 AM »

Mike

Arianespace cannot deliver 19 to 21 tons to 400 km altitude orbit where the ISS is supposed to be. Just visit the Arianespace website and check yourself. And then to dock with the ISS. Not possible at all. Only twerps believe that Arianespace delivers goods to the ISS. So it seems you are a twerp.
Are you so stupid that you can't understand that Arianespace is the one making that claim.  Not anyone in this thread.  Maybe you didn't cure your brain damage like you thought you did.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #666 on: April 06, 2018, 09:06:42 AM »
Arianespace cannot deliver 19 to 21 tons to 400 km altitude orbit where the ISS is supposed to be.
What does the ISS have to do with Arinespace being able to put a 19 or 21 ton payload into a 400 km LEO?  ???

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #667 on: April 06, 2018, 12:12:19 PM »

It's right in section 2.4.5 of their manual. I gave you a big red link to the manual. Is it too complicated for you to read?

Having established that, what is your understanding regarding them claiming they can deliver 19 and 21 tonnes of fuel to the ISS? Are they lying to us?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #668 on: April 06, 2018, 12:53:35 PM »

You do realize that you don't need to keep asking the same question in 3 different threads, don't you?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #669 on: April 06, 2018, 02:23:02 PM »
You do realize that you don't need to keep asking the same question in 3 different threads, don't you?

Once a thread becomes a "Heiwa" thread I sort of start to view it as CN or AR. So I like to pester Heiwa and see if I can coax him into giving straight answers on things he clearly doesn't want to address. (I have had limited success but I have got him to concede a few things) One of his tactics is to ignore the conversation and try to start a new one about something else. That's why I try to keep the unanswered questions in his face. If you're still trying to have a productive conversation here, I can back off a bit.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #670 on: April 06, 2018, 03:53:49 PM »

Once a thread becomes a "Heiwa" thread I sort of start to view it as CN or AR.
Then maybe we should see what we can do to try and keep everything from becoming a "Heiwa" thread.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #671 on: April 06, 2018, 04:04:50 PM »

Once a thread becomes a "Heiwa" thread I sort of start to view it as CN or AR.
Then maybe we should see what we can do to try and keep everything from becoming a "Heiwa" thread.
One of Heiwa's redeeming qualities is that he confines himself to just a few threads, so "everything from becoming a "Heiwa" thread" seems a  bit exaggerated. But like I said, I'll back off here.

Heiwa

« Reply #672 on: April 06, 2018, 05:53:38 PM »

It seems so. Or it is a printing error in the manual. Reason is that Arianespace cannot send a satellite into orbit that later docks with a another spacecraft (the ISS) in another orbit. The re-entry of the satellite after having visiting the ISS is not possible either. I explain why at my website. So I consider anybody stating having visited the ISS a paid liar.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #673 on: April 06, 2018, 07:07:18 PM »

It seems so. Or it is a printing error in the manual. Reason is that Arianespace cannot send a satellite into orbit that later docks with a another spacecraft (the ISS) in another orbit. The re-entry of the satellite after having visiting the ISS is not possible either. I explain why at my website. So I consider anybody stating having visited the ISS a paid liar.
More shoddy research.  The ATV that Arinespace allegedly used for the ISS resupply missions were expendable and burned up on reentry.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #674 on: April 06, 2018, 07:59:29 PM »
Would anyone in their right mind[1] invest in a company that either lies to its customers or makes this may printing errors in their:
Ariane 5 User’s Manual Issue 5 Revision 2

Quote from: Arianespace, Roland LAGIER, Senior Vice president Chief technical officer
2.4.1. Geosynchronous transfer orbit missions
  • Inclination i = 6 deg
  • Altitude of perigee Zp = 250 km
  • Altitude of apogee Za = 35943 km (*)
(*) corresponding to 35786 km at first apogee
Injection is defined as the end of the upper stage shutdown.
The heavy lift capability of the launcher, . . . . . . . . . . .enables Ariane 5 to carry any type of spacecraft, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  to the tallest and heaviest ones (9500 kg or even more), . . . . . . . . . towards the standard GTO.

2.4.3. Elliptical orbit missions
Here are some examples of performance estimate with A5ECA for different elliptical missions:
Injection towards the L2 Lagrangian point of the Sun/Earth system:
  • apogee altitude 1,300,000 km
  • perigee altitude 320 km
  • performance 6.6 t

Injection towards the Moon:
  • apogee altitude 385,600 km
  • perigee altitude 300 km
  • performance 7 t

orbit:
  • inclination = 51.6 deg

• 19 to  21 tonnes for re-fuelling the International Space Station with the Automated Transfer Vehicle, on a Low Earth Circular orbit,
So are Arianespace right in these claimed capabilities or do you insist that Arianespace are trying to deceive its customers.
And if you are wrong in this matter why would anyone take the slightest notice of your ignorant claims about Nuclear Weapons, etc?

When one gets down to the nitty-gritty all of your claims reduce to,
"If Heiwa can't understand some matter, it must be fake" - not so, all that proves is that "Heiwa can't understand that matter".

[1] But of course, no-one would ever accuse you of being in your right mind.

Heiwa

« Reply #675 on: April 07, 2018, 12:29:22 AM »
Would anyone in their right mind[1] invest in a company that either lies to its customers or makes this may printing errors in their:

• Inclination i = 6 deg
The heavy lift capability of the launcher, . . . . . . . . . . .enables Ariane 5 to carry any type of spacecraft, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  to the tallest and heaviest ones (9500 kg or even more), . . . . . . . . . towards the standard GTO.

Here are some examples of performance estimate with A5ECA for different elliptical missions:
  • performance 6.6 t

• performance 7 t

orbit:
  • inclination = 51.6 deg

So are Arianespace right in these claimed capabilities or do you insist that Arianespace are trying to deceive its customers.
And if you are wrong in this matter why would anyone take the slightest notice of your ignorant claims about Nuclear Weapons, etc?

"If Heiwa can't understand some matter, it must be fake" - not so, all that proves is that "Heiwa can't understand that matter".

Well, it looks like a printing error or a falsification. Suggest you contact Arianespace about it and tell us the result. IMHO Arianespace is not able to send any spacecraft, incl. an ATV, to dock with the (fake) ISS or to leave orbit and stop at the L2 point. I explain why at my website - http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #676 on: April 07, 2018, 03:48:39 AM »

• Inclination i = 6 deg

• performance 6.6 t

• performance 7 t

orbit:
  • inclination = 51.6 deg

Well, it looks like a printing error or a falsification. Suggest you contact Arianespace about it and tell us the result.
;D ;D ;D Rubbish!  ;D ;D ;D It's not my problem and I'm certain that Arianespace are right and your claims are total crap!

Quote from: Heiwa
IMHO Arianespace is not able to send any spacecraft, incl. an ATV, to dock with the (fake) ISS or to leave orbit and stop at the L2 point.
Well, it looks like your Humble Opinion is totally up the creek

Arianespace Flight VV06 / LISA Pathfinder, Arianespace

I explain why at my website - http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#B
No, you don't explain anything except that you can't understand anything about space missions above LEO.
Them you claim that since the smartest person in the world (you) can't understand these things, they must be impossible.

Well, Mr Heiwa you certainly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, so maybe you're wrong.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:51:34 AM by rabinoz »

Heiwa

« Reply #677 on: April 07, 2018, 06:28:59 AM »

• Inclination i = 6 deg

• performance 6.6 t

• performance 7 t

orbit:
  • inclination = 51.6 deg

Well, it looks like a printing error or a falsification. Suggest you contact Arianespace about it and tell us the result.
;D ;D ;D Rubbish!  ;D ;D ;D It's not my problem and I'm certain that Arianespace are right and your claims are total crap!

IMHO Arianespace is not able to send any spacecraft, incl. an ATV, to dock with the (fake) ISS or to leave orbit and stop at the L2 point.

No, you don't explain anything except that you can't understand anything about space missions above LEO.
Them you claim that since the smartest person in the world (you) can't understand these things, they must be impossible.

Well, Mr Heiwa you certainly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, so maybe you're wrong.
Well, it is a nice story but there is no evidence that LISA Pathfinder ever left any orbit direction the Sun and after 50 days stopped at the L2 point. It seems that Arianespace is an active co-conspirator of that nonsense. I am not surprised at all. I have to update http://heiwaco.com about it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #678 on: April 07, 2018, 07:13:31 PM »

Well, it is a nice story but there is no evidence that LISA Pathfinder ever left any orbit direction the Sun and after 50 days stopped at the L2 point. It seems that Arianespace is an active co-conspirator of that nonsense. I am not surprised at all. I have to update http://heiwaco.com about it.
Yes, Mr Anders Björkman, for once I have to admit that you are 100% correct, "there is no evidence that LISA Pathfinder ever left any orbit direction the Sun and after 50 days stopped at the L2 point." because:
  • LISA did not head for the "L2 point"! "The entire journey, from launch to arrival at L1 took approximately six weeks."
    Note L2 is not the same as L1.

• And "there is no evidence that LISA Pathfinder . . . . . after 50 days stopped at the L2 point."
    LISA did not stop at any Lagrange point, but: "A month after its final burn, it . . . . . .  settled into an orbit around the L1 Sun-Earth Lagrangian point."
    Note again, "settled into an orbit around the L1 Sun-Earth Lagrangian point." is not the same as "stopped at the L2 point".

Then like the idiot, I am I wasted more precious time looking up your site.
It says nothing other than that you are totally ignorant on rockets, orbital mechanics, orbital dynamics, aero-braking and heat-shield operation.

Look, Mr Anders Björkman:
  • There are numerous people on this earth more intelligent than you - at a rough guess I'd say about 3,000,000,000.
    But very very few of those pretend to have any knowledge of this material as you do.

• In the real world no one person would pretend, like you do, to have the expertise and knowledge to plan these trajectories.
So, as I keep trying to hammer into your thick skull, all your site has is you claiming that because Mr Anders Björkman, the proven ignoramus on orbital mechanics, cannot understand the various sorts of orbits that they are impossible.

Well, they are not impossible!

Quote from: Heiwa, the space Ignoramus

But it is not so easy to put an artificial spacecraft in orbit around the Sun or Moon starting from Earth unless you go to the L1/2 points.
Actually doing these manoeuvres is not that hard, but the planning and timing is definitely "hard" and needs detailed expertise and knowledge in orbital dynamics and astronomy.

If you have too little speed leaving Earth vertically straight up like an ICBM, you will soon drop straight back on Earth due to the Earth gravity force (like an ICBM) and go faster and faster and be vaporized at re-entry. No orbit!
Why would anyone in their right mind, except maybe YOU, leave the "Earth" to go to the moon, L1 or Mars heading "vertically straight up like an ICBM"?
Of course, if you do the wrong manoeuvre, as you obviously would, it goes all wrong!

If you manage to get away from Earth gravity force to be caught by Sun or Moon gravity forces but have too little speed to orbit the Sun or the Moon, you will first go slower and slower away from Earth and then be pulled into the Sun or Moon at increased speed by Sun or Moon gravity forces and crash. No orbit!
Sure, "If you manage to get away from Earth gravity force" in the wrong trajectory you might "be caught by Sun or Moon gravity forces.
But a competent orbital planner does not "get away from Earth gravity force" in the wrong trajectory.

And if you have too much speed or go in the wrong direction, you will speed off into the Milky way or Universe and be lost forever. No orbit!
Of course you would, but as I said, "a competent orbital planner does not" plan a trajectory like that.

In all cases you cannot stop and get away from the unknown trajectory you are in. You are going too fast or too slow or in the wrong direction and have no fuel/energy to carry you home and ... you don't know, where you are. Satellite orbits are always one-way.
Of course "you cannot stop and get away from the unknown trajectory you are in", but "a competent orbital planner does not" plan a trajectory like that.

You apply a force (by firing a rocket) at departure from ground and enter an orbit at the right speed, altitude and direction ... and you'll be there forever. If you have extra fuel aboard, you can do simple manouvers in space; e.g. increase the altitude of your Earth orbit. But you cannot return and land on a rotating Earth. There are no means to brake! You have no fuel for it.
You again demonstrate your total ignorance of orbital mechanics, aero-braking and the operation of heat-shields.

If you enter or leave orbit at the wrong, slow or high speed or too low altitude, you will sooner or later crash somewhere or disappear in the universe.
Of course, if you do it wrong, it fails - why do you keep harping on that?
A competent operator does not "enter or leave orbit at the wrong, slow or high speed or too low altitude" otherwise they crash.
Have you looked at the video from onboard the LM on the Apollo 10 mission?
As the LM tried an "abort manoeuvre" a "human error" put them within 2 seconds of crashing into the lunar surface!

Now, down to the issue at hand, the trajectory of ESA's LISA Pathfinder Mission.
You have noted that ESA didn't even use one of the Ariane series space launchers but the "little" Vega.

ESA did not launch the LISA Pathfinder "package" directly at the Sun or L1, but
Vega placed the spacecraft into an elliptical orbit with perigee at 200 km, apogee at 1540 km and an inclination of about 6.5°.
then (this is my interpretation only) into a Hohmann Transfer orbit about the earth with a perigee of 1540 km above the earth and apogee roughly 1,800,000 km to pass on the sun side of L1 then a burn to put the package into in the "500 000 km × 800 000 km Lissajous orbit around L1".

Now, I won't pretend that I could successfully plan such a mission, but if you want to learn a little of how it is done read this:
Mission design for LISA Pathfinder, M Landgraf, M Hechler, and S Kemble

This quote gives a rough idea of the orbit taken:
Quote from: EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY

LISA Pathfinder's journey through space. Credit: ESA/ATG medialab
OPERATIONAL ORBIT
The operational orbit for LISA Pathfinder is a 500 000 km × 800 000 km Lissajous orbit around L1. This orbit has been chosen because it is an intrinsically 'quiet' place in space, far away from massive bodies, which induce tidal forces on the spacecraft; has constant illumination from the Sun; and has a quasi-constant distance from Earth for communication. This orbit fulfils the stringent requirements of LISA Pathfinder concerning thermal and gravitational stability.

This Lissajous orbit, with period of 180 days, is unstable and periodic station-keeping manoeuvres will be required - amounting to about 1.8 ms-1 per year - which will be performed using the cold gas thrusters of the spacecraft's micro-propulsion system.

But, your site simply describes in detail how, Mr Anders Björkman doesn't understand all this, therefore it must be impossible - wrong!.
I on the other hand, know that I do not have the expertise, knowledge or data to plan such a mission, but I do understand enough to know that it is quite feasible.

Heiwa, I implore you! Take Mark Twain's helpful advice:
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #679 on: April 07, 2018, 07:24:39 PM »
Heiwa's philosophy on space travel:

If you do it wrong you will crash and burn or be lost in space. [correct] Therefore space travel is impossible.[Incorrect. Does not follow from the previous truth]

I think the fallacy he is committing is called a non sequitur.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #680 on: April 07, 2018, 07:44:57 PM »
I think Heiwa is tossing stale bread crumbs at pigeons.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #681 on: April 07, 2018, 07:52:38 PM »
Fine. But this particular crumb is in the form of a non sequitur.

Heiwa

« Reply #682 on: April 07, 2018, 08:12:04 PM »

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Thanks for visiting my website. It is correct that I am not "an orbital planner" and therefore pays anyone such planner €1M at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm .

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #683 on: April 07, 2018, 09:04:05 PM »
Fine. But this particular crumb is in the form of a non sequitur.

(I'm fishin' for a plane ticket. Different game.)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #684 on: April 07, 2018, 09:59:32 PM »

Thanks for visiting my website. It is correct that I am not "an orbital planner" and therefore pays anyone such planner €1M at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm .
But you make such ridiculously stupid claims on your website that no respectable "an orbital planner" would bother reading through the garbage there.

« Reply #685 on: April 07, 2018, 11:29:14 PM »

Ok, so you admit you are not qualified to judge your own challenge.  You have shown, many times, you don't have the money to pay your challenge.  Tell me why we should not consider you a fraud and your challenge a fake?  You are a proven liar, idiot, fraud, and failure.  Why should anyone take your challenge serious when you have just admitted you are too stupid to judge it?  I'd like an honest answer please.

Heiwa

« Reply #686 on: April 07, 2018, 11:57:21 PM »

Ok, so you admit you are not qualified to judge your own challenge.  You have shown, many times, you don't have the money to pay your challenge.  Tell me why we should not consider you a fraud and your challenge a fake?  You are a proven liar, idiot, fraud, and failure.  Why should anyone take your challenge serious when you have just admitted you are too stupid to judge it?  I'd like an honest answer please.
No, I just inform I am not an "orbital planner". It seems you must be an "orbital planner" to win my €1M but no such person has shown up to collect my money.
Reason is that "orbital planning" is impossible between moving heavenly bodies and variable gravity forces. Only twerps like you do not understand it.

« Reply #687 on: April 08, 2018, 12:19:31 AM »

No, I just inform I am not an "orbital planner". It seems you must be an "orbital planner" to win my €1M but no such person has shown up to collect my money.
Reason is that "orbital planning" is impossible between moving heavenly bodies and variable gravity forces. Only twerps like you do not understand it.
You admit you have no expertise in this field so are unqualified to judge.  We have shown countless times you don't have the money to pay the challenge, in short you admit you are a fraud and a failure.
Just some lying scumbag who likes to mock people who are better than you.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #688 on: April 08, 2018, 12:59:55 AM »

If, as you freely admit, are not "orbital planner" then YOU are simply not qualified to make the statement:
"orbital planning is impossible between moving heavenly bodies and variable gravity forces."
That is so obvious that only a twerp like you could fail to understand it.

Heiwa

« Reply #689 on: April 08, 2018, 02:21:01 AM »

If, as you freely admit, are not "orbital planner" then YOU are simply not qualified to make the statement:
"orbital planning is impossible between moving heavenly bodies and variable gravity forces."
That is so obvious that only a twerp like you could fail to understand it.
I don't agree.
I have checked many space trips, e.g. at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm (Apollo 11) and the orbital planning behind the latter and I have concluded it s all fake nonsense. Just fantasies.

You cannot (1) leave one orbit around Earth just by firing a rocket to (2) enter a second orbit ending close to the Moon and, (3) to get out of this second orbit to enter a third orbit around the Moon by firing another rocket, and (4) to leave that Moon orbit to land on the Moon. And then (5) start from the Moon and enter a new Moon orbit, (6) dock with your service/control module orbiting Moon, (7) get out of Moon orbit into a new orbit towards Earth by firing a rocket and, finally (8) arrive at the right time/location in Earth upper atmosphere to start (9) a re-entry.
Only twerps believe it is possible.