ELON MUSK CLAIMS TESLA ROADSTER HAS EXCEEDED MARS ORBIT!!!

• 804 Replies
?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
Re: ELON MUSK CLAIMS TESLA ROADSTER HAS EXCEEDED MARS ORBIT!!!
« Reply #510 on: March 17, 2018, 03:42:23 PM »

It is like being a live lobster put in pot of boiling water. Not pleasant for the lobster, but we who love boiled lobster - with champagne and caviar + nice company - cannot care less.

What a fuckin' cretin.
You wrap a bug in kelp and steam it over boiling sea water.

How long? I just boil em 'til they turn orange.

Also, what's the joke? I don't get it either.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #511 on: March 17, 2018, 03:47:14 PM »
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Quote from: Heiwa
But don’t you agree that up there in vacuum space and exposed to the radiation of the Sun, any human will be tanned, roasted, vaporized and killed immediately? No atmosphere or clouds or sun shades to shield you.

No, not that severe.
The actual intensity outside the atmosphere is about 1366 W/m2 and is about 1000W/m2 on earth when the sun is directly overhead.
Of course, outside the atmosphere there is much more damaging UV and shorter wavelength radiation, but nobody is ever going to be exposed directly to that.
Anyone "in space" will be in a spacecraft or in a protective suit. Radiation is still a serious hazard though, especially from solar flares.
Don’t you know that radiation inside a spacecraft orbiting Earth originates from:
1. Galactic Cosmic Rays (GCR) – charged particles from the Universe
2. Earth’s Radiation Belts (ERBs) – energetic electrons and protons
3. Solar Particle Events (SPE) – intense solar flare particles
Of course I know that!

Such GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations kill any asstronut exposed to it after 1 second.
Total idiotic garbage!

Luckily all US manned space trips 1962-2018 took place at Hollywood, CA, so nobody got hurt.
There is no business like space radiation business I know ...
Oh, aren't you just the smartest! And when were you last in space to measure all this radiation - too recently it appears, as you clearly haven't recovered yet.

• Galactic Cosmic Rays (GCR) – charged particles from the Universe:
    Estimates are that humans unshielded in interplanetary space would receive annually roughly 400 to 900 mSv (compared to 2.4 mSv on Earth) and that a Mars mission (12 months in flight and 18 months on Mars) might expose shielded astronauts to roughly 500 to 1000 mSv.[27] These doses approach the 1 to 4 Sv career limits advised by the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements (NCRP) for low Earth orbit activities in 1989, and the more recent NCRP recommendations of 0.5 to 2 Sv in 2000 based on updated information on dose to risk conversion factors. Dose limits depend on age at exposure and sex due to difference in suspetability with age, the added risks of breast and ovarian cancers to women, and the variability of cancer risks such as lung cancer between men and women.
    The extra dosage from GCR during the short lunar missions is not significant, but does become of great concern in longer mission such as to Mars (if it ever happens).

So Anders Björkman, you claim to know more than the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements - balderdash!

• Earth’s Radiation Belts (ERBs) – energetic electrons and protons:
    You might read: Flat Earth Debate / Re: VERY SIMPLE QUESTION for HC believers!!! « Message by rabinoz on February 27, 2018, 06:56:18 AM » which contains a statement by James Van Allen who knows a lot more about the Earth’s Radiation Belts (ERBs) that a twerp called Anders Björkman!
    And you might read Re: MOON Craters aint adding up!? « Reply #19 on: February 19, 2017, 03:09:20 PM » which list actual measured doses.

Again Anders Björkman you are totally hopeless and simply try to prop up your silly website that is of interest mainly to totally deluded conspiritards!

• Solar Particle Events (SPE) – intense solar flare particles
    Solar particles are the main cause of the Van Allen Belt radiation, but only become an extreme hazard during Intense Solar Flare Events, which are comparatively rare and there is significant warning of these events.
    • May 1921 geomagnetic storm
    • 25–26 January 1938 geomagnetic storm ("Fátima storm")
    • 17–19 September 1941 solar storm
    • 23 February 1956
    • Late May 1967 solar storms
    • March 1989 geomagnetic storm
    • August 1989
    • 6 April 2000
    • Bastille Day event of July 14, 2000
    • 11 April 2001
    • Halloween solar storms, 2003
    • 20 January 2005
    Intense Solar Particle Events are comparatively rare and posed only a slight statistical risk to lunar missions. The plan was to "high-tail it" home if an event was expected.
    Longer human space missions outside the VA belts are however at risk and adequate shielding will be essential if missions like this go ahead.

So obviously, when you claim, "There is no business like space radiation business I know ...",
         maybe you do know more about "space radiation" than anything else, but that means nothing - you seem totally ignorant about everything. At least you are consistent!
Mr Anders Björkman, the world might be a better place if you sat in your bathtub sinking all your toy boats that disseminating ignorant garbage like you do!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #512 on: March 17, 2018, 03:53:27 PM »
Mr Anders Björkman, the world might be a better place if you sat in your bathtub sinking all your toy boats
Boats don't sink.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #513 on: March 17, 2018, 06:32:04 PM »
Mr Anders Björkman, the world might be a better place if you sat in your bathtub sinking all your toy boats
Boats don't sink.
Unless the "Bow Visor" (which Heiwa claims is just "decorative fairing") falls off, exposing the vehicle ramp to the 14 m waves.

MS Estonia, moment of bow visor separation - simulation, Michał Niewczas
Of course, Heiwa is the expert (as he pretends to be on nuclear ignition and space flight), so what would we ignorants know?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #514 on: March 17, 2018, 07:00:26 PM »
Boats don't sink.
Unless the "Bow Visor" (which Heiwa claims is just "decorative fairing") falls off, exposing the vehicle ramp to the 14 m waves.

MS Estonia, moment of bow visor separation - simulation, Michał Niewczas
Of course, Heiwa is the expert (as he pretends to be on nuclear ignition and space flight), so what would we ignorants know?
Any proof you have of boats sinking is a joke. Only twerps believe it. Common sense will tell you that if something floats, it floats. I doesn't float one minute and sink the next. Have you ever seen an iceberg sink?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #515 on: March 17, 2018, 07:43:45 PM »

It is like being a live lobster put in pot of boiling water. Not pleasant for the lobster, but we who love boiled lobster - with champagne and caviar + nice company - cannot care less.

What a fuckin' cretin.
You wrap a bug in kelp and steam it over boiling sea water.

How long? I just boil em 'til they turn orange.

Also, what's the joke? I don't get it either.

Snap off an antenna and shove the fat end up the bug's asshole.
Twist a few times and extract the poop shoot.
Steam full bore for 12 minutes.

Riesling is not the go-to for fish.
Lobster and crab are sweet enough to pair.

Snobs will pretend to know better.
Idiots like Heiwa pair lobster with champagne.

Add caviar and you have a tourist in shorts and tee shirt .

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #516 on: March 17, 2018, 07:53:51 PM »
Only twerps believe it
No, problem, I admitted I was a twerp long ago, so I can believe it and even believe that humans can go into space and survive re-entry. In fact:

Quote from: Boots
Common sense will tell you that if something floats, it floats. I doesn't float one minute and sink the next.
:-[ Titanic,  iceberg :-[

Have you ever seen an iceberg sink?
I've never seen an ice-berg, other than in a very cold part frozen lake in Norway.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #517 on: March 17, 2018, 08:09:46 PM »
Only twerps believe it
No, problem, I admitted I was a twerp long ago, so I can believe it and even believe that humans can go into space and survive re-entry. In fact:

Common sense will tell you that if something floats, it floats. I doesn't float one minute and sink the next.
:-[ Titanic,  iceberg :-[

Have you ever seen an iceberg sink?
I've never seen an ice-berg, other than in a very cold part frozen lake in Norway.
The Titanic was an elaborate hoax. Only twerps believe it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #518 on: March 18, 2018, 01:15:59 AM »
The Titanic was an elaborate hoax. Only twerps believe it.
;) You're addressing the original twerp and proud of it! ;)
I admitted I was a twerp long ago, so I can believe it and even believe that humans can go into space and survive re-entry. In fact:
Let's do a count,
  • I believe the earth's a Globe.
  • I believe that the earth rotates and orbits the Sun.
  • I believe that gravitation is real.
  • I believe that Russia launched a satellite, Sputnik I, on my birthday in 1957.
  • I believe that NASA sent men to then moon, the first in 1969.
  • I believe that astronauts are orbiting the earth in the USA. 
All impossible and all before breakfast! Do I qualify for your rabbit-hole yet?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #519 on: March 19, 2018, 01:49:19 AM »
No, it was a little test. There is no  GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations at all. It is just another NASA science fiction pseudo invention from 2001 to enable fake asstronuts to screw together the International Fake/Space Station in LEO. You are not very bright, are you!
And you are a sick ignorant liar,

Have a nice day.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #520 on: March 19, 2018, 06:08:32 AM »
No, it was a little test. There is no  GCR, ERBs and SPE radiations at all. It is just another NASA science fiction pseudo invention from 2001 to enable fake asstronuts to screw together the International Fake/Space Station in LEO. You are not very bright, are you!

Have a nice day.

?? - Why would I present any sick, ignorant lies at my website http://heiwaco.com ?

But thanks - I have a sunny day improving it.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #521 on: March 19, 2018, 07:38:02 AM »
?? - Why would I present any sick, ignorant lies at my website?
Because it boosts your sick, twisted ego to pretend you know what you're talking about.

Heiwa

« Reply #522 on: March 19, 2018, 08:47:26 AM »
Because it boosts your sick, twisted ego to pretend you know what you're talking about.
No, not at all. I only published some correct info about safety at sea back in 1996 which upset plenty corrupt people ... so I just decided to carry on supported by plenty real people at http://heiwaco.com. Then I got involved with the Stalin atomic bomb 1949. I met people who had assisted in that communist hoax, which reminded me about my time In Japan. It seems no atomic bombs were ever dropped on Japan.
I know it upsets plenty American twerps that love nuclear weapons frying arabs and asians into vapor. But ... it doesn't work like that. No Japanese have been killed by a nuclear bomb ever ... and that's why Japan is back on top.
But the big joke is all these Russians and Americans flying around in space. You believe it too. Twerps do. But it is all cheap show biz. I explain it all at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm .

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #523 on: March 19, 2018, 08:58:22 AM »
No, not at all.
Absloutely

« Reply #524 on: March 19, 2018, 10:23:20 AM »

Have a nice day.

?? - Why would I present any sick, ignorant lies at my website http://heiwaco.com ?

No one knows why you do it but you do it but you do

Heiwa

« Reply #525 on: March 19, 2018, 11:39:56 PM »

Have a nice day.

But you are supposed to know everything.

« Reply #526 on: March 20, 2018, 05:56:57 AM »

Have a nice day.

No you are the one that claims to be an expert in pretty much everything.  I'm the on that asks for your evidence.  The you run away and fail to produce it.  You are a liar, a coward, a fraud, and a failure.  Prove me wrong.

Heiwa

« Reply #527 on: March 20, 2018, 11:27:36 PM »

Have a nice day.

No you are the one that claims to be an expert in pretty much everything.  I'm the on that asks for your evidence.  The you run away and fail to produce it.  You are a liar, a coward, a fraud, and a failure.  Prove me wrong.
It seems you are not capable to understand my evidence at http://heiwaco.com ! I don't run away from anyone. Are you mentally and physically fit?

« Reply #528 on: March 20, 2018, 11:50:34 PM »

Have a nice day.

It seems you are not capable to understand my evidence at http://heiwaco.com ! I don't run away from anyone. Are you mentally and physically fit?
Thanks for proving me right.  You have again failed to post any evidence to support anything here, in this site.  You have failed to prove you have the money.  You just run away.
You are a coward, a failure, and a fraud.
You could always prove me wrong and post some of your evidence here.  Publicly prove you have the money.
You will fail to do this because you are a coward.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #529 on: March 21, 2018, 12:01:44 AM »
So, where are we now?

Heiwa smiling and everyone else smashing their face into a brick wall?

That Heiwa is so dumb!   ;D

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #530 on: March 21, 2018, 12:07:15 AM »
Yeah. It seems we are not going to be able explain things to Heiwa in a way he can understand. Kudos to him for trying tho. It's more effort than a lot of older people are willing to make. Good on him!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #531 on: March 21, 2018, 12:24:11 AM »
If I went out to a bar looking for female companionship, I would take Heiwa.
He has the kind of stupid balls to attract attention. My odds would increase
by pure proximity.

Heiwa

« Reply #532 on: March 21, 2018, 11:36:32 AM »
It seems plenty twerps her are not capable to understand my evidence at http://heiwaco.com ! Are they all mentally and physically unfit?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #533 on: March 21, 2018, 11:40:08 AM »
It seems plenty twerps her are not capable to understand my evidence

This is true, to some extent, but not in the way you think.

I don't really think anyone is capable of understanding the deluded ramblings of a senile old man.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 07:20:50 PM by Boots »

« Reply #534 on: March 21, 2018, 12:04:01 PM »
It seems plenty twerps her are not capable to understand my evidence at http://heiwaco.com ! Are they all mentally and physically unfit?
No, only you.  You just keep failing to produce any evidence.  Are really to stupid to see that?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #535 on: March 21, 2018, 06:46:03 PM »
I can't think why, but your persistent "invitations" to http://heiwaco.com bring this to mind!

The Spider and the Fly
A FABLE
           by Mary Howitt (1799-1888)
“Will you walk into my parlor?” said the spider to the fly;
“’Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you did spy.
The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
And I have many pretty things to show when you are there.”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair can ne’er come down again.”

“I’m sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;
Will you rest upon my little bed?” said the spider to the fly.
“There are pretty curtains drawn around, the sheets are fine and thin,
And if you like to rest awhile, I’ll snugly tuck you in.”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “for I’ve often heard it said,
They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed.”

Said the cunning spider to the fly, “Dear friend, what shall I do,
To prove the warm affection I’ve always felt for you?
I have within my pantry good store of all that’s nice;
I’m sure you’re very welcome; will you please to take a slice?”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “kind sir, that cannot be;
I’ve heard what’s in your pantry, and I do not wish to see.”

“Sweet creature!” said the spider, “You’re witty and you’re wise!
How handsome are your gauzy wings, how brilliant are your eyes!
I have a little looking-glass upon my parlor shelf,
If you’ll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself.”
“I thank you, gentle sir,” she said, “for what you’re pleased to say,
And bidding you good-morning now, I’ll call another day.”

The spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
For well he knew the silly fly would soon be back again:
So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly,
And set his table ready to dine upon the fly.
Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing
“Come hither, hither, pretty fly, with the pearl and silver wing:
Your robes are green and purple; there’s a crest upon your head;
Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead.”

Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little fly,
Hearing his wily flattering words, came slowly flitting by.
With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew
Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, and green and purple hue;
Thinking only of her crested head — poor foolish thing! At last,
Up jumped the cunning spider, and fiercely held her fast.
He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den,
Within his little parlor; but she ne’er came out again!

And now, dear little children, who may this story read,
To idle, silly, flattering words, I pray you ne’er give heed;
Unto an evil counselor close heart, and ear, and eye,
And take a lesson from this tale of the Spider and the Fly.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #536 on: March 21, 2018, 08:47:36 PM »
So, where are we now?

Heiwa smiling and everyone else smashing their face into a brick wall?

That Heiwa is so dumb!   ;D

You forgot the ones littering the thread who knocked themselves out cold on the brick wall.     
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Heiwa

« Reply #537 on: March 25, 2018, 07:09:46 PM »
No, only you.  You just keep failing to produce any evidence.  Are really to stupid to see that?
No. I just present my evidence at http://heiwaco.com . It is my very popular website. Same as http://heiwaco.tripod.com . Free of charge and no adverts and publicity except of/by me.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #538 on: March 25, 2018, 07:34:36 PM »
I just present my evidence at http://heiwasshit.com .
This is incorrect.

Conjecture and opinion mixed with mostly irrelevant facts along with some untrue claims is not evidence.

« Reply #539 on: March 25, 2018, 08:17:00 PM »
No. I just present my evidence at http://heiwaco.com . It is my very popular website. Same as http://heiwaco.tripod.com . Free of charge and no adverts and publicity except of/by me.
And you have predictably failed again.  Show your evidence here where you made the claims.  Prove you have the money here, where you shill your fake challenges or admit you are a fraud and shut the fuck up you worthless pile of shit.