Sailing from New Zealand to Argentina

• 62 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Re: Sailing from New Zealand to Argentina
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2019, 01:54:32 PM »
I  clearly saw he meant he will sail, I told he will sail, I have tried to stop him. But unfortunately you globulards have killed him. I see this, I say this. I don't interest with your games.
The moment you are closest to victory is the moment you are most desperate. Take note of wise with you, not with them.

http://www.unz.com/article/the-moon-landing

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2019, 03:52:32 PM »
I  clearly saw he meant he will sail, I told he will sail, I have tried to stop him. But unfortunately you globulards have killed him. I see this, I say this. I don't interest with your games.
He did not say that he will sail! He said that he was able to sail!

And I am totally sick of your false accusations that you continually make - YOU have no evidence that newzealander even sailed and less still that anything happened to him.
Just as you've made totally false insinuations that QANTAS has killed millions of people!

Just learn to face the truth for once in your life.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2019, 05:10:04 PM »
If you guys would like to debate the English language, take it to another thread. If you would like to continue assuming you know exactly what happened to someone who is not here to affirm anything, take it to CN. Wise, if you think he's dead, add him to your list of missing people and carry on the conversation there.

If you actually have something you'd like to debate about sailing from NZ to Argentina, this is the place to do it, so stop derailing and get on with it already.
Come play a game of Werepenguin Two-Night Stand!

https://werepenguin.space/index.php?topic=57.0