What is at 433.8 light years away above North pole?

• 32 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: What is at 433.8 light years away above North pole?
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2018, 05:24:24 AM »
The jackbot doesn't even know the difference between Newton's first, second and third laws, sandokhan...

It just takes terms like mass, momentum, force etc, ignores their physical definitions and interrelationships, then ties them up in mathemagical knots and presents them as science.

Idiot! Newton's first, second and third laws simply don't come into understanding the Sagnac effect.

Never said they did, psycho...

I just said the jackbot doesn't understand them.

And I am correct.

The same as I am correct in stating that you do not understand the difference between the normal force due to gravity and free fall.

You are both simply enormous wastes of time.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2018, 08:12:53 PM »
You think there is no problem seeing an object that is 4,104,064,879,005,551.04km away?

Yep.

And you also have no problem with the unaided human eye seeing light from objects in the Andromeda galaxy at roughly 23,651,826,181,452,000,000km away either I guess

Yep.
Nullius in Verba

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2018, 09:08:12 PM »
Never said they did, psycho...
I just said the jackbot doesn't understand them.
And I am correct.
No Mr PapaBot, you are not correct! And you simply can't understand, Momentum Conservation in Explosions.
If you did, you might understand rockets.

And I fail to see what your silly post has to do with the topic, "What is at 433.8 light years away above North pole?" but since you brought it up.
And your rubbish is also totally irrelevant to any discussion on the difference between the rotational and orbital Sagnac delay.

Quote from: Papa Legba
The same as I am correct in stating that you do not understand the difference between the normal force due to gravity and free fall.
Incorrect! And totally irrelevant to any discussion on the difference between the rotational and orbital Sagnac delay.

But maybe the local Voodoo Priest might be kind enough the present the Voodoo explanation for
"the difference between the normal force due to gravity and free fall" tell us why there is any difference.

Quote from: Papa Legba
You are both simply enormous wastes of time.
Incorrect!

It would seem that the Voodoo Priest is the one wasting time by posting total irrelevancies.

But what a Terrible Trio you three make!
::) ::) Fancy Sandokhan running to the Voodoo Priest and Totally Lacking for support. ::) ::)
It would be the stuff of nightmares if it weren't so hilarious.