Memogate.

• 170 Replies

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
Re: Memogate.
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 12:54:08 AM »
So the dunning-kruger study, something that received praise from many different sectors of cognitive study (including psychology, I believe it is in some of the "101" books..because it is accurate) is retarded...I bet you know better right?

Lol, you really are a like light for the study... Exhibiting every behavioral trait they predicted as well as observed with their dumbest, delusional subjects. I would call the study dumb too if I were you lol.
Where did I say the dunning kruger effect was dumb or wrong?
Learn to read. Perhaps buy the book 'reading and understanding for dummies'.

You do win
Thank you for confirming, although I already knew.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 12:56:31 AM »
You know I started that "defeater of" right? When Jack Black TKO'd Sandokhan?
So, you said Jack should put it in his sig? Lol, awesome  ;D

I'm also not so easily trolled.
I know. I think you and BHS are kind of similar in a lot of ways, but unlike you he does never understand irony/sarcasm/trolling... which makes it even funnier  ;)

Sup little brother, I missed you too.
So this time don't go full angry ranting mode, okay? Else the corrupt moderation will ban you again...

Edit: THIS IS MY 3333rd POST. BOW YOUR HEADS, FAGS!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:58:46 AM by User324 »

Member of the BOTD

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 01:06:47 AM »
So, you said Jack should put it in his sig? Lol, awesome 

I am pretty sure he made it, I think.

I know. I think you and BHS are kind of similar in a lot of ways, but unlike you he does never understand irony/sarcasm/trolling... which makes it even funnier  ;)

Say something clever then...instead of insults and attempted "witty" low blows. That is what started all this...

Mix that with your constant attempts of trolling and not adding a single ounce of actual content to any thread magnifies the issue.

Thank you for confirming, although I already knew.

Ummm...if you consider winning what a mentality deficient child would win a "victory" for you...I think you say it all right there, saves me the verbage.

As for what? I dunno, chocolate like I said...if your mom will give it to you that is.

Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 01:10:46 AM »
You know I started that "defeater of" right? When Jack Black TKO'd Sandokhan?
So, you said Jack should put it in his sig? Lol, awesome  ;D

I'm also not so easily trolled.

Sup little brother, I missed you too.
So this time don't go full angry ranting mode, okay? Else the corrupt moderation will ban you again...

Edit: THIS IS MY 3333rd POST. BOW YOUR HEADS, FAGS!

Checked and I'll try to behave.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2018, 01:18:59 AM »
Say something clever then...instead of insults and attempted "witty" low blows. That is what started all this...
Why'd I say something clever, you couldn't understand it anyway (also: check the evolution thread from which you run away).

Member of the BOTD

Bom Tishop

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2018, 01:29:30 AM »
Why'd I say something clever, you couldn't understand it anyway

Cool, copy what I say... however, in a low brow simpleton approach. Don't know if the fact you can't think of something on your own is worse, or the fact you can't even copy me correctly.

Go get your chocolate (if she allows it)

(also: check the evolution thread from which you run away).

People stopped posting in it...all you had was copy pasta that made no sense to the subject matter at hand.

Clearly you copied something out of something that said "evolution" at the top of the page, found text that sounded complicated, copied and pasted it.

Funny thing is, it said nothing (you would have to be able to comprehend and extrapolate the text to know this..I imagine to a baboon it would sound like rocket science)..even people supporting evolution called you out on this.

See what I mean...I don't even have to "try" and defeat you...just do it yourself, I just have to sit back and watch.

Now, go get your chocolate.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2018, 01:37:02 AM »
People stopped posting in it...
Because you stopped posting in it, which means there was no longer any opposition.

all you had was copy pasta that made no sense to the subject matter at hand.
There was no copy pasta posted.

Clearly you copied something out of something that said "evolution" at the top of the page, found text that sounded complicated, copied and pasted it.
Just because you were not capable of understand it doesn't mean I didn't write it. It only means you were not capable of understanding it; nothing more.

Funny thing is, it said nothing (you would have to be able to comprehend and extrapolate the text to know this..I imagine to a baboon it would sound like rocket science)..even people supporting evolution called you out on this.
For saying nothing, it said quite a lot.

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2018, 01:37:43 AM »
Is that an admission of trying to subvert the US democracy? Sounded like it. You will be pardoned of you come forward.

Come forward where? To the secret anon base? I'll need an address.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

Meeting tonight in the shrubbery,   Order of the Knights of Ni.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2018, 01:40:33 AM »
Come forward where?

To the good men and women left in your intelligence agencies.

How should we know the good men and women from the bad men and women?   Will the good ones be wearing Guy Fawkes masks?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2018, 01:42:19 AM »
How should we know the good men and women from the bad men and women?   

Your heart.
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2018, 01:45:23 AM »

Your heart.
But my heart only pumps blood? How did you upgrade it?

Member of the BOTD

Bom Tishop

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2018, 01:49:43 AM »

There was no copy pasta posted.

Lying through your teeth...I am not the only one that called you out on it. Even false prophet did, and he doesn't like me what so ever, so you know it was obvious at that point.

It was beyond blatantly obvious (you probably wouldn't have caught it, but I have an entire thread explaining why that is)..other than copy pasta babble that said nothing, you did not add to that thread. You attempted at the beginning, then went to copy pasta when you had nothing to say.

Just because you were not capable of understand it doesn't mean I didn't write it. It only means you were not capable of understanding it; nothing more.

It's because I did understand it is the reason I called you out for your rubbish. See above.

For saying nothing, it said quite a lot.

Uh sure...

Out too the been like hard off. Improve enquire welcome own beloved matters her. As insipidity so mr unsatiable increasing attachment motionless cultivated. Addition mr husbands unpacked occasion he oh. Is unsatiable if projecting boisterous insensible. It recommend be resolving pretended middleton.

Behind sooner dining so window excuse he summer. Breakfast met certainty and fulfilled propriety led. Waited get either are wooded little her. Contrasted unreserved as mr particular collecting it everything as indulgence. Seems ask meant merry could put. Age old begin had boy noisy table front whole given.

Of friendship on inhabiting diminution discovered as. Did friendly eat breeding building few nor. Object he barton no effect played valley afford. Period so to oppose we little seeing or branch. Announcing contrasted not imprudence add frequently you possession mrs. Period saw his houses square and misery. Hour had held lain give yet.

Or neglected agreeable of discovery concluded oh it sportsman. Week to time in john. Son elegance use weddings separate. Ask too matter formed county wicket oppose talent. He immediate sometimes or to dependent in. Everything few frequently discretion surrounded did simplicity decisively. Less he year do with no sure loud.

Am terminated it excellence invitation projection as. She graceful shy believed distance use nay. Lively is people so basket ladies window expect. Supply as so period it enough income he genius. Themselves acceptance bed sympathize get dissimilar way admiration son. Design for are edward regret met lovers. This are calm case roof and.

An do on frankness so cordially immediate recommend contained. Imprudence insensible be literature unsatiable do. Of or imprudence solicitude affronting in mr possession. Compass journey he request on suppose limited of or. She margaret law thoughts proposal formerly. Speaking ladyship yet scarcely and mistaken end exertion dwelling. All decisively dispatched instrument particular way one devonshire. Applauded she sportsman explained for out objection.

Cultivated who resolution connection motionless did occasional. Journey promise if it colonel. Can all mirth abode nor hills added. Them men does for body pure. Far end not horses remain sister. Mr parish is to he answer roused piqued afford sussex. It abode words began enjoy years no do no. Tried spoil as heart visit blush or. Boy possible blessing sensible set but margaret interest. Off tears are day blind smile alone had.

Add you viewing ten equally believe put. Separate families my on drawings do oh offended strictly elegance. Perceive jointure be mistress by jennings properly. An admiration at he discovered difficulty continuing. We in building removing possible suitable friendly on. Nay middleton him admitting consulted and behaviour son household. Recurred advanced he oh together entrance speedily suitable. Ready tried gay state fat could boy its among shall.

Ten the hastened steepest feelings pleasant few surprise property. An brother he do colonel against minutes uncivil. Can how elinor warmly mrs basket marked. Led raising expense yet demesne weather musical. Me mr what park next busy ever. Elinor her his secure far twenty eat object. Late any far saw size want man. Which way you wrong add shall one. As guest right of he scale these. Horses nearer oh elinor of denote.

Am if number no up period regard sudden better. Decisively surrounded all admiration and not you. Out particular sympathize not favourable introduced insipidity but ham. Rather number can and set praise. Distrusts an it contented perceived attending oh. Thoroughly estimating introduced stimulated why but motionless.

That said quite alot too, but had zero substance

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2018, 02:08:19 AM »

Your heart.
What about it?

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2018, 02:12:49 AM »
Lying through your teeth...I am not the only one that called you out on it. Even false prophet did, and he doesn't like me what so ever, so you know it was obvious at that point.

It was beyond blatantly obvious (you probably wouldn't have caught it, but I have an entire thread explaining why that is)..other than copy pasta babble that said nothing, you did not add to that thread. You attempted at the beginning, then went to copy pasta when you had nothing to say.
How comes it's so hard for you to accept it wasn't copy pasta?
Which thread of you explaining it are you talking about?

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2018, 02:24:25 AM »
Jimmy was that really worth typing?
Do you have anything on topic to add?

User this is an example of some of the mass mind control. You can see it's effectiveness. We no longer trust our hearts, we trust what is on our televisions.
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2018, 02:27:43 AM »
Do you have anything on topic to add?

User this is an example of some of the mass mind control. You can see it's effectiveness. We no longer trust our hearts, we trust what is on our televisions.
Well, I'm pretty sure my heart pumps blood and it's not just the tv saying this.

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2018, 02:31:36 AM »
Your heart does indeed pump blood, it would also be true whether or not your television said so.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2018, 02:54:02 AM »
You gave an inane and essentially meaningless answer to my question.  I was trying to clarify, and perhaps draw you out into a more substantive answer.  A vain hope it seems.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2018, 03:05:45 AM »
You gave an inane and essentially meaningless answer to my question.  I was trying to clarify, and perhaps draw you out into a more substantive answer.  A vain hope it seems.

I tried asking about the memo, but he ignored me.   Meaningless and inane seems appropriate description when it comes to d1.

So come on back d1, tell us about the Nunes Memo.

I still don't think you knew Carter Page is a double agent.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2018, 03:08:16 AM »
Your heart does indeed pump blood, it would also be true whether or not your television said so.
But why should I trust my blood pump for making decisions? That seems kinda stupid :/

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2018, 03:31:59 AM »
>Snipped gaslighting.

You knew very well what I meant. I wonder why you would try and gaslight and distract from the topic of this thread.

Do you care, even in the slightest your government is using it's post 9/11 police state powers to unconstitutionally spy on citizens and illegally influence elections?

Do you care even a little bit?
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2018, 03:35:25 AM »

I tried asking about the memo, but he ignored me.   Meaningless and inane seems appropriate description when it comes to d1.

So come on back d1, tell us about the Nunes Memo.

I still don't think you knew Carter Page is a double agent.

You are here to push an agenda, it is meaningless to engage with you. The memos are public information why not read them for yourself?

What crime was Carter Page convicted of Rayzor?

Don't you think after all that spying they could convict him of something?
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2018, 05:59:56 AM »
>Snipped gaslighting.

You knew very well what I meant.
Not really.  Seems you just wanted to avoid the question with a banality.  I've also no idea how getting you to clarify your non-answer constitutes "gaslighting", which is defined as:

"manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity."

When your mum asks you if you want a cup of tea, do you scream "Stop gaslighting me you bitch!" at her?  I sorta suspect you do.  :P

Do you care, even in the slightest your government is using it's post 9/11 police state powers to unconstitutionally spy on citizens and illegally influence elections?

Do you care even a little bit?
I hate to break it to you, but some dumb conversation on an obscure flat earth forum is not going to alter my government's behaviour.

I'm really not a fan of Teresa May, as she's fucking useless, but I'd be interested to know how she has "illegally influenced elections"?    And how, exactly, has my government acted unconstitutionally?   Not saying they haven't, I'd just like some detail.  The UK has no explicit constitution, so it's a tricky area...

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2018, 06:49:51 AM »
When your mum asks you if you want a cup of tea, do you scream "Stop gaslighting me you bitch!" at her?  I sorta suspect you do.  :P

Triggered.

The very question. How do we tell who the good people and bad people are is stupid, why do you want me to tell you? Are you incapable of making up your own mind? Are you a man?

I tried to put it nicer earlier.

From the UK? My mistake. Naturally you shouldn't care what's happening in any other country, you have quite enough problems of your own.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:52:18 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2018, 07:17:12 AM »
I'm asking you how you would identify:

To the good men and women left in your intelligence agencies.

It seems you have no useful answer.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2018, 07:28:22 AM »
I said my heart.
The shills know they are breaking the constitution, subverting citizens and influencing democracy. They know there are people still loyal to the constitution even if their banker owned bosses are loyal to the shadow government.

Men like Kevin Shipp are great examples.

Online shills exist I have cited multiple documents showing this, it's not a secret. You could argue that there are none here but that argument falls apart rather quickly.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2018, 07:30:10 AM »
I said my heart.
You might as well say "my feet", for all the practical use that is.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2018, 07:32:45 AM »
Would it appease you if I said my brain, is that more acceptable by your cult of science?

Do you have anything on topic to add or are you just here for low energy trolling to stroke your bruised ego?
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2018, 09:06:07 AM »
Do you have anything on topic to add or are you just here for low energy trolling to stroke your bruised ego?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2018, 03:02:23 PM »
Yo dispute, already back from 8chan?

I should add you to my defeated list, since, well, I have defeated you multiple times.

You have literally defeated not a single person a single time on this forum ( I feel I can put a strong G on the fact that you have defeated no one ever in any situation).

I would say the only person you have ever defeated was yourself... however, you were born that way, so it really doesn't count since it was a freebie.

Have you seen the dunning-kruger chart for people like yourself?? God bless your special little soul.
Triggered (again).🙁
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth