Memogate.

• 170 Replies

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
Memogate.
« on: February 07, 2018, 07:39:43 PM »

What are your expectations for Anon Metal Phase 6?

I'm expecting to start seeing arrests.

Well, here we are.

Turns out I was right. It's been quite a ride but it seems like your whole house of cards is falling. That's what happens when you build on broken footings.

I can't say I'm not pleased. Say what you like about Trump he is draining the swamp with our help.
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

Re: Memogate.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 07:41:37 PM »
Oh, is it that time of the month already?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 07:45:47 PM »

Mysogonist.

I warned you all about fisa abuses and unconstitutional use of section 702.

I wonder why you don't care, unless it's your job to push a narrative?
BOTD member

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 07:45:58 PM »

What are your expectations for Anon Metal Phase 6?

I'm expecting to start seeing arrests.

Well, here we are.

Turns out I was right. It's been quite a ride but it seems like your whole house of cards is falling. That's what happens when you build on broken footings.

I can't say I'm not pleased. Say what you like about Trump he is draining the swamp with our help.

LOL,  so far it's only Trump Campaign officials who have been arrested.  So your record for being disconnected from reality remains intact.

Oh, welcome back,  the opposition has been pretty lame since you got yourself zapped.   
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 07:47:24 PM »

Mysogonist.

Wtf do werewolves have to do with women?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 07:49:42 PM »

Mysogonist.

Oh, trying to slide the thread. Certainly seems like you want to push a narrative, without touching any evidence.

Soon, Rayzor.

The memo revealed the following:

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Carter Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was also paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

If you are being paid to post here, Treason charges apply to you. The first amendment does not apply in cases of Treason. Ask yourself if you think what you're doing is worth dying for.
BOTD member

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 07:53:09 PM »

Mysogonist.

Oh, trying to slide the thread. Certainly seems like you want to push a narrative, without touching any evidence.

Soon, Rayzor.

The memo revealed the following:

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Carter Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was also paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

If you are being paid to post here, Treason charges apply to you. The first amendment does not apply in cases of Treason. Ask yourself if you think what you're doing is worth dying for.

So, you don't know that Carter Page is a double agent,  I thought your sources were better than that.

Also you forgot about Papadopoulos.   All your talking points are straight from that nutcase Hannity.    Get a new, more reliable source,  like a functioning brain.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 07:56:25 PM »
So, you don't know that Carter Page is a double agent,  I thought your sources were better than that.

Also you forgot about Papadopoulos.   All your talking points are straight from that nutcase Hannity.    Get a new, more reliable source,  like a functioning brain.

So you agree the Memo is factually accurate? Good, all you have is gaslighting and trying to poison the well. Imagine my shock.

Hannity gets his information from us, not the other way around.
BOTD member

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 07:58:16 PM »

ruh roh. Please don't send the renowned assassin, 4chins, to kill me! I clapped, I swear!

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 07:59:16 PM »
Is that an admission of trying to subvert the US democracy? Sounded like it. You will be pardoned of you come forward.
BOTD member

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 08:00:47 PM »
Is that an admission of trying to subvert the US democracy? Sounded like it. You will be pardoned of you come forward.

Come forward where? To the secret anon base? I'll need an address.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 08:03:06 PM »
Come forward where?

To the good men and women left in your intelligence agencies.

The thread topic is the released memos.
BOTD member

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 08:06:23 PM »

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

Meeting tonight in the shrubbery,   Order of the Knights of Ni.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 08:08:06 PM »

I am so very surprised.
BOTD member

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 08:08:24 PM »

Agent Spice!!?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2018, 08:09:35 PM »
the opposition has been pretty lame since you got yourself zapped.

That also seems like an admission of guilt.

Seems like.

Agent Spice!!?

BOTD member

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2018, 08:09:37 PM »
Come forward where?

To the good men and women left in your intelligence agencies.

The thread topic is the released memos.

So have you got a copy of the Democrat rebuttal memo yet?

Or are you prepared to take the words of Paul Ryan and Trey Gowdy that the memo had nothing to do with Mueller's investigation,  or that Devious Nunes said on Fox that the Steele Dossier was not what started the investigation.

Will the Anons allow Trump to release the Democrat memo? 

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2018, 08:10:45 PM »

Agent Spice!!?

Shhh..   9:00,  password is "Vincent was a terrorist"

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2018, 08:11:31 PM »
Please keep this thread on topic. The topic is the released memo.

You are incriminating the moderators who allow this abhorrent shilling.
BOTD member

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2018, 08:12:21 PM »
Anywho... it's nice to see you too d1. Have fun with your little 4chan games.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2018, 08:12:25 PM »
Will the Anons allow Trump to release the Democrat memo?

We've always wanted transparency.

Well, toodlepip shills, talk soon.

Anywho... it's nice to see you too d1. Have fun with your little 4chan games.

BOTD member

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2018, 08:12:42 PM »

Sorry,  I'll behave.  What was the memo about?

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2018, 08:41:54 PM »
Dispute!!! Welcome back!!!

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2018, 08:43:49 PM »
Dispute!!! Welcome back!!!

Hey mate I missed you.
BOTD member

Bom Tishop

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2018, 08:57:40 PM »
Hopefully space cowpoke can keep her hand off the ban button. She has so far with legba

There are some threads in this area you might find interesting

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2018, 11:42:44 PM »
Yo dispute, already back from 8chan?

I should add you to my defeated list, since, well, I have defeated you multiple times.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2018, 11:54:52 PM »
Yo dispute, already back from 8chan?

I should add you to my defeated list, since, well, I have defeated you multiple times.

You have literally defeated not a single person a single time on this forum ( I feel I can put a strong G on the fact that you have defeated no one ever in any situation).

I would say the only person you have ever defeated was yourself... however, you were born that way, so it really doesn't count since it was a freebie.

Have you seen the dunning-kruger chart for people like yourself?? God bless your special little soul.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2018, 11:58:49 PM »
Whenever I see some one (repeatedly) mention the dunning kruger effect, I assume he has read 'Psychology for retards - how to sound smart without understanding anything'.

#DefeatedOnceAgain

Also, I just wanted to show my new sig to dispute. He better likes it, I then may not add him to the list.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2018, 12:19:28 AM »
Whenever I see some one (repeatedly) mention the dunning kruger effect, I assume he has read 'Psychology for retards - how to sound smart without understanding anything'.

#DefeatedOnceAgain

So the dunning-kruger study, something that received praise from many different sectors of cognitive study (including psychology, I believe it is in some of the "101" books..because it is accurate) is retarded...I bet you know better right?

Lol, you really are a like light for the study... Exhibiting every behavioral trait they predicted as well as observed with their dumbest, delusional subjects. I would call the study dumb too if I were you lol.

This is sad though, but Illuminating....I now know how you come to your conclusion of "defeating" people...you simply post something. Such a simple task is your view of defeat.

Though I suppose something as simple as eating under ones own ability, bathing without assistance, putting a round brick in a round hole is certainly a victory for one whom is mentally deficient/damaged.

So you know...good job user324...you made a post by yourself. You do win, now go tell your mother what you did...you might even get some chocolate.

Putz
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:40:58 AM by Babyhighspeed »

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2018, 12:24:35 AM »
Yo dispute, already back from 4chan?

Sup little brother, I missed you too.

You know I started that "defeater of" right? When Jack Black TKO'd Sandokhan?

I'm also not so easily trolled.
BOTD member