Live stream??

• 2 Replies
Live stream??
« on: February 09, 2018, 10:53:28 AM »
hi everyone!

my friend showed me multiple live streams of supposed space stations and astronauts with a view over a round earth or at least what is told to be earth.. and i just want to know how they do this. is this all cgi or is this a studio somewhere in a secret place?? also how do they sync the sun with our sun? i was a little stunned and confused.. thank you!

//BB

Re: Live stream??
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 12:22:19 PM »
hi everyone!

my friend showed me multiple live streams of supposed space stations and astronauts with a view over a round earth or at least what is told to be earth.. and i just want to know how they do this. is this all cgi or is this a studio somewhere in a secret place?? also how do they sync the sun with our sun? i was a little stunned and confused.. thank you!

That's not live. It's old ISS footage which someone has called live to get views. Not the first time it's been posted here.

You can watch live streams here: http://www.n2yo.com/space-station/

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
Re: Live stream??
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 01:03:58 PM »
hi everyone!

//BB

Perhaps this works you got whats goinon:

If you're not on the side of wise, so you're probably on the wrong side.

Why is it Bill Gates?