SpaceX: The Latest

• 360 Replies
?

dutchy

Re: SpaceX: The Latest
« Reply #270 on: February 13, 2018, 11:47:18 AM »
So, it's decided: nothing about this shportz kar duct-taped to a shpayze rokkit story makes any sense whatsoever, none of the REtard muskbots can explain it rationally and are all reduced to random shitposting, and thus we can dismiss the whole farce as nonsense...

Just a cheesy publicity stunt from a known fraudster and criminal.

Thread over.

So, you appeal to rationality after using those grade school childish misspelled phrases?

You appeal to rationality on a flat Earth forum?

You really ARE insane, aren't you?
Yeah, well that's kind of a given.
I love how they claim physics prove it can't be done and yet can't find a single physicist who agrees with them.
The word 'proof' has zero meaning to you..... as you have proven time and time again.
I really hoped it would bite you in the ass, but like i said you are totally immune for any proof that threatens your cosy reality full of spacy stuff and moonlandings ::) ::)

« Reply #271 on: February 13, 2018, 11:56:49 AM »
So, it's decided: nothing about this shportz kar duct-taped to a shpayze rokkit story makes any sense whatsoever, none of the REtard muskbots can explain it rationally and are all reduced to random shitposting, and thus we can dismiss the whole farce as nonsense...

Thread over.

So, you appeal to rationality after using those grade school childish misspelled phrases?

I love how they claim physics prove it can't be done and yet can't find a single physicist who agrees with them.
The word 'proof' has zero meaning to you..... as you have proven time and time again.
I really hoped it would bite you in the ass, but like i said you are totally immune for any proof that threatens your cosy reality full of spacy stuff and moonlandings ::) ::)
Not sure how that relates to my post but ok.
The fact is you have never offered any evidence that was more substantial than it doesn't look right to you.  You completely ignore all explainations for why it might not look right to you.  But if you want to think I am the one ignoring proof that's your prerogative.
Just try to offer something more than it doesn't look right.

« Reply #272 on: February 13, 2018, 12:11:01 PM »

Thread over.

Come on, truth and evidence mean little to you as your driven by pure conspiracy.

« Reply #273 on: February 14, 2018, 05:14:41 AM »
The problem here is you seem to think that not understanding something and drawing the incorrect conclusion from insufficient or improperly analyzed data is proof of your incorrect conclusion.  It's not, so of course that type of 'proof' has no meaning for most people.  I asked you a long time ago to challenge your preconceptions and research the other side of the argument for space travel but that apparently was either too much effort or too threatening to your cozy reality.

You seem to think that inconsistent answers regarding seeing stars in space is 'proof' that no one can go to space.  I also asked you some time ago (with no response from you) if the inconsistency in descriptions of Earth's sky (blue, gray, orange, pink, black, etc) was 'proof', by the same logic, that no one has been to Earth. 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #274 on: February 14, 2018, 06:26:00 AM »

Thread over.

Perhaps that's because science doesn't deal with proof.  Science deals with evidence and the preponderance of evidence supports space travel being possible.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 06:32:43 AM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #275 on: February 14, 2018, 02:35:10 PM »
Here's how your posts come across to sane humans:

Your lack of self awareness would be astounding, if I did not know you are simply AI personae...

As I do, it is only to be expected.

Anyhoo, on with burning the heretic, botty boys...
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Fild

« Reply #276 on: February 14, 2018, 03:07:28 PM »
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking sporadically on this forum and other FE places for quite some time.
Last week SpaceX flight made me wonder what would be the reaction here so I came back to watch the posts.
I have to say ,compared to other forums, you guys allow the non believers to come here and poke fun at you in a civilized manner while debating the subject ... So thanks guys !

Anyway after years of watching the back and force debate between FE and  non FE I came to the conclusion that nothing, absolutely nothing can change the opinion of a FE . This topic is quite a fine example about it ...
Whatever the proof it will be held as fake , the counter argument will be some shitty youtube video, scientific explanations will be mocked, and of course it's a conspiracy by the freemasons, jews, illuminati, reptilians,satanists to enslave your soul ...
Debating the subject is completely and utterly useless  ...
So why post here if it's a pointless waste of time ? I mean flat earthers represent such a small community , entitled to their freedom of belief and they do not physically hurt anyone .

What gets me slightly uncomfortable is the continuous bashing of people working into space & science related fields . Millions of peoples have worked and are working hard to make our life better. Among the many applications of space related technologies are GPS,weather satellites, imaging satellites, communication satellites that make the life of us sphere believers so much easier and full of opportunities.
So surfing the internet you end up in places like here were FE constantly bash them as shills,plants ,conspirators and so on that are working daily to deceive you with CGI and PR campaigns ...
Is it just and fair to negate a person discoveries , achievements and life work based on some quack belief system ??   
It's not just an insult to all those brave people but also the whole scientific mindset that derive from human nature and curiosity....

So what do we do from here to get the record straight ? How to get our stubborn doubting Thomases to see the truth from their own eyes ?
I believe the most elegant solution would be to actually send them into space  !
Sadly up until now there were very few solutions to get up there. You could get to the ISS but the 20 000 000 $ price tag made it quite out of reach ...

For way cheaper you could book a flight on a MIG-29 to fly approximately 20 KM up in the sky for more or less 20 000 $ .
From that altitude you can see quite well the curvature of the earth .. But even from the MIG a flat earther would argue that it's the canopy that is distorting the horizon or some kind of made up perspective law  ...
Anyway I have never seen any FE saves money to go up there to check with their own eyes  !

But now the situation is about to change , commercials tourists flights to LEO will become available in a few years ( 3 years max given the pace of current progress ) and you will be able to book a ride for more or less 200 000 $ with companies like Blue Origin . For that price you will be flown to 100 km , stay there for a few minutes in zero gravity, watch earth from the big bays and come back safely to the ground in less than a hour....

So for a price tag of one million dollars it will be possible to send 5 of the most respected FE  youtubers and writers( chosen trough a vote ) to watch for themselves and come back to earth describing to other FE what they saw from space ...

I hope some benevolent person will finance such a trip, even a crowdfunding would do the trick ( I would throw some bucks in the bucket to watch this scientific experiment happen ) .

Until that day the debate about the shape of our home will be mostly sterile....

Thanks for your time :-)

« Reply #277 on: February 14, 2018, 03:52:34 PM »
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking sporadically on this forum and other FE places for quite some time.
Last week SpaceX flight made me wonder what would be the reaction here so I came back to watch the posts.
I have to say ,compared to other forums, you guys allow the non believers to come here and poke fun at you in a civilized manner while debating the subject ... So thanks guys !

Anyway after years of watching the back and force debate between FE and  non FE I came to the conclusion that nothing, absolutely nothing can change the opinion of a FE . This topic is quite a fine example about it ...
Whatever the proof it will be held as fake , the counter argument will be some shitty youtube video, scientific explanations will be mocked, and of course it's a conspiracy by the freemasons, jews, illuminati, reptilians,satanists to enslave your soul ...
So why post here if it's a pointless waste of time ? I mean flat earthers represent such a small community , entitled to their freedom of belief and they do not physically hurt anyone .

What gets me slightly uncomfortable is the continuous bashing of people working into space & science related fields . Millions of peoples have worked and are working hard to make our life better. Among the many applications of space related technologies are GPS,weather satellites, imaging satellites, communication satellites that make the life of us sphere believers so much easier and full of opportunities.
So surfing the internet you end up in places like here were FE constantly bash them as shills,plants ,conspirators and so on that are working daily to deceive you with CGI and PR campaigns ...
Is it just and fair to negate a person discoveries , achievements and life work based on some quack belief system ??   
It's not just an insult to all those brave people but also the whole scientific mindset that derive from human nature and curiosity....

So what do we do from here to get the record straight ? How to get our stubborn doubting Thomases to see the truth from their own eyes ?
I believe the most elegant solution would be to actually send them into space  !
Sadly up until now there were very few solutions to get up there. You could get to the ISS but the 20 000 000 $ price tag made it quite out of reach ...

For way cheaper you could book a flight on a MIG-29 to fly approximately 20 KM up in the sky for more or less 20 000 $ .
From that altitude you can see quite well the curvature of the earth .. But even from the MIG a flat earther would argue that it's the canopy that is distorting the horizon or some kind of made up perspective law  ...
Anyway I have never seen any FE saves money to go up there to check with their own eyes  !

But now the situation is about to change , commercials tourists flights to LEO will become available in a few years ( 3 years max given the pace of current progress ) and you will be able to book a ride for more or less 200 000 $ with companies like Blue Origin . For that price you will be flown to 100 km , stay there for a few minutes in zero gravity, watch earth from the big bays and come back safely to the ground in less than a hour....

So for a price tag of one million dollars it will be possible to send 5 of the most respected FE  youtubers and writers( chosen trough a vote ) to watch for themselves and come back to earth describing to other FE what they saw from space ...

I hope some benevolent person will finance such a trip, even a crowdfunding would do the trick ( I would throw some bucks in the bucket to watch this scientific experiment happen ) .

Until that day the debate about the shape of our home will be mostly sterile....

Nicely put.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #278 on: February 14, 2018, 03:54:13 PM »
Hello everyone,

Tl;dr
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #279 on: February 14, 2018, 05:30:29 PM »
Tl;dr
We have noted that your attention span is just a little less than that of the average gold-fish.

Fild

« Reply #280 on: February 14, 2018, 06:48:34 PM »

Hello everyone,

Tl;dr

It all boils down to a simple question...

If offered ,would you accept a free flight to LEO to watch with your own eyes what shape is the earth ?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #281 on: February 14, 2018, 07:21:38 PM »
How to destroy the flat earth movement

I'll prove to you the Earth is not flat! All you flat earthers! Come on board my rocket ship!!!

Oops

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #282 on: February 14, 2018, 07:36:50 PM »

I'll prove to you the Earth is not flat! All you flat earthers! Come on board my rocket ship!!!

Oops
Sure, it's hardly a walk in the park yet.
There are plenty of them!

Top 10 Space Rocket Launch Explosions
          And I imagine that you wouldn't travel by train either?

10 Worst Train Wrecks In History
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:42:47 PM by rabinoz »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #283 on: February 14, 2018, 07:52:35 PM »

Sure, it's hardly a walk in the part yet.

I think he was saying, "Gather the FE'rs together and blow 'em up"   ;D

Fild

« Reply #284 on: February 14, 2018, 08:15:27 PM »

Oops

Fair point !

But first, if flat Earth was such a earth-shattering conspiracy you would already be dead I guess.
I could shape shift in a medic and kill you next time you go to the hospital ....
Or hack your car while you got to work ...
I mean the possibilities for stupid accidents are endless in this chaotic world and we are everywhere watching you :-)

Second we can develop a strict protocol to ensure the safety of everyone involved ...

You can come up to the launch site with your own transportation and accompanied by a groups of 50 of your friends that will monitor everything while on the ground. For 5 FE'rs sent into space it will 250 observers ....
The traditional media and alt media will be invited to monitor, record and analyze everything... Also the whole flight will be streamed live ...
The capsule can hold 6 people , so the sixth person can be anyone chosen by both parties to monitor the whole thing .
We can make the thing even more even by sending 3 FE'rs and 3 observers so no one has interests in deliberately killing everyone inside ....

Of course we can wait for the capsule to have a proven track record of 15 nominal launches ...
And we can discuss any other safety elements you would like to add to the protocol.

In the end, if the capsule does explode it will be a big win for the flath Earth movement because everyone will see how we planned to get rid of you in such a Machiavellian plot ....

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:25:55 PM by Fild »

« Reply #285 on: February 14, 2018, 11:11:24 PM »
Tl;dr
We have noted that your attention span is just a little less than that of the average gold-fish.

I object to your comment, in defence of all the goldfish on the planet. ;-)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #286 on: February 14, 2018, 11:57:02 PM »
How many DooDoo's are there?

?

dutchy

« Reply #287 on: February 15, 2018, 12:47:45 AM »
I think those who genuinely claim the 'Musk car' in space is authentic footage should not speak but FOREVER hold their peace nevertheless !!

It is beyond absurd that we discuss this silly cartoons and cheap space movies..... is this forum a department of the rotten tomato's or something ?
If you give rabinoz & co a set of google glasses and put him on a rotating highttech simulation while showing some augmented reality with simulated G forces and other muscle effects  ;D he will never notice the difference between reality and fakery .......
What has this world become ??

« Reply #288 on: February 15, 2018, 03:57:25 AM »
I think those who genuinely claim the 'Musk car' in space is authentic footage should not speak but FOREVER hold their peace nevertheless !!

It is beyond absurd that we discuss this silly cartoons and cheap space movies..... is this forum a department of the rotten tomato's or something ?
If you give rabinoz & co a set of google glasses and put him on a rotating highttech simulation while showing some augmented reality with simulated G forces and other muscle effects  ;D he will never notice the difference between reality and fakery .......
Really?  And how would you simulate that G force?  Do you have any evidence at all to support your claims that it's all fake?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #289 on: February 15, 2018, 04:44:43 AM »

I think that you are suffering from paranoia - I have said very little about the red roadster, except to try to put you straight about perspective.

I have stated that a 24" telescope couldn't resolve a car at that distance.
;) ;) ;) Dutchy, you need to seek professional help, you seem to be seeing me everywhere! I'm not the Scarlet Pimpernel! ;) ;) ;)
A healthy dose of reality might do wonders for you.  ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #290 on: February 15, 2018, 06:34:15 PM »

Thank you for sharing your opinion. It will be given all the consideration it's worth.

It is beyond absurd that we discuss this silly cartoons and cheap space movies..... is this forum a department of the rotten tomato's or something?

You're still here and still commenting. You say it's beyond absurd yet continue on anyway; what does that say about you?

If you say so. I guess... or maybe not.

One wonders. Obviously, it's not flat yet.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #291 on: February 15, 2018, 07:48:37 PM »
How do you simulate several hours worth of zero gravity?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2018, 07:49:41 PM »

Drugs

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2018, 07:57:58 PM »

Drugs
Are you speaking from personal experience?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2018, 08:00:48 PM »
No. Drugs are bad. But I wouldn't put it past a government to put shit in people. Look at fluoride.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #295 on: February 15, 2018, 09:00:08 PM »
This has worked for over 19 years:

Tour the International Space Station - Inside ISS - HD
It's not really "zero-g" on the ISS, any more than it's "zero-g" in the "vomit-Comet",
but with centripetal force supplying "g", near enough to no gravity has been felt, not for hours, but for over 19 years.

Please have some sympathy for poor dutchy, these small minds just have to ridicule what they are incapable of understanding.

Fild

« Reply #296 on: February 16, 2018, 09:18:09 AM »
I see that when you are confronted with the real possibility of going straight to space to check for yourselves you chicken out !!!

Many of the people that made humanity progress put their skin in the game  ...  They crossed oceans, defied their peers, tested on themselves, but you are afraid of a 1 hour trip into LEO .......

So get your DSLR ( only Nikon please ) fly up there, take pictures and come back to show us what's the truth ....

If you were sincere and dedicated to finding the truth you would take the fight to another level.  I mean you are trying no less than save humanity  which has been deceived for centuries by such a disgusting conspiracy . So come on and save us please !

You are the self proclaimed paladins of the flat Earth faith, fighting the forces of evil , yet you can't get your ass of your chair.

You should be the one building rockets to go checkout, but no , it's so much easier for you to run around squeaking conspiracy, tweeting chicken crap ,editing shitty Youtube videos and babbling in some radio talk show ..........
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:43:33 AM by Fild »

« Reply #297 on: February 16, 2018, 02:25:31 PM »
I see that when you are confronted with the real possibility of going straight to space to check for yourselves you chicken out !!!

Many of the people that made humanity progress put their skin in the game  ...  They crossed oceans, defied their peers, tested on themselves, but you are afraid of a 1 hour trip into LEO .......

So get your DSLR ( only Nikon please ) fly up there, take pictures and come back to show us what's the truth ....

If you were sincere and dedicated to finding the truth you would take the fight to another level.  I mean you are trying no less than save humanity  which has been deceived for centuries by such a disgusting conspiracy . So come on and save us please !

You are the self proclaimed paladins of the flat Earth faith, fighting the forces of evil , yet you can't get your ass of your chair.

You should be the one building rockets to go checkout, but no , it's so much easier for you to run around squeaking conspiracy, tweeting chicken crap ,editing shitty Youtube videos and babbling in some radio talk show ..........

I generally concider your posts are pretty cool but your Nikon thing is too much!
I prefer Sony myself, but photography is not about the kit, it’s about the person.
The badge on your camera these days is irrelevant.......apart from that you are spot on.

?

dutchy

« Reply #298 on: February 16, 2018, 02:37:08 PM »
Please have some sympathy for poor dutchy, these small minds just have to ridicule what they are incapable of understanding.
If i recall correctly you can't even explain or grasp a simple concept like gravity.
Papa Legba has showed you all four corners, so i won't stamp on someone allready on the ground.......

« Reply #299 on: February 16, 2018, 02:51:33 PM »
If i recall correctly you can't even explain or grasp a simple concept like gravity.
Papa Legba has showed you all four corners, so i won't stamp on someone allready on the ground.......
The only thing legba shows is his own ignorance and bad behavior.