SpaceX: The Latest

• 360 Replies
Re: SpaceX: The Latest
« Reply #180 on: February 11, 2018, 07:40:58 PM »
Disagree on a scientific basis - he adds you to his block list.
Disagree on a global conspiracy - he believes you are AI and continues to have a conversation with you.

Your post reads like AI
Are you part of the reinforcement troops ??? 8)

I'm sorry Dutchy, I'm afraid I can't answer that.
Can't or don't want to ?

On a more serious note i do support Papa althaugh i don't think this is a 'bot forum', but an increasingly number of supposed 'defenders of modern civilisation against the dark ages of flatheads' begs for some questions.

A supposed retired Aussie is living next to his computer to post his copy paste drivel on the flatearth forums to ( according to his very own words) inform the co- readers of this place in a scientifically accurate way.
You can't make this up... and no real human being would do that , keeping in mind what supposedly motivates him.....

So yes AI is not that far away from the reality we face at these forums....

You and your botty buddy really have lost the plot as well as the argument. Feeling unable to take part in a rational debate you have both moved into the parallel FE word of imagining everyone who disagrees with you is an AI bot. I suppose it makes a change from imagining we are in the pay of the CIA or maybe a NASA shill etc etc sent to spy on FE users of this forum. The insides of your heads must be a real mess.
Any thing to deflect the truth, anything to prevent you from having to face reality.
Sorry I have to go and have a dump. ( what I really mean is go offline to decompile )

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #181 on: February 11, 2018, 07:49:20 PM »
Disagree on a global conspiracy - he believes you are AI and continues to have a conversation with you.

Your post reads like AI

Can't or don't want to ?

On a more serious note i do support Papa althaugh i don't think this is a 'bot forum', but an increasingly number of supposed 'defenders of modern civilisation against the dark ages of flatheads' begs for some questions.

A supposed retired Aussie is living next to his computer to post his copy paste drivel on the flatearth forums to ( according to his very own words) inform the co- readers of this place in a scientifically accurate way.
You can't make this up... and no real human being would do that , keeping in mind what supposedly motivates him.....

You and your botty buddy really have lost the plot as well as the argument. Feeling unable to take part in a rational debate you have both moved into the parallel FE word of imagining everyone who disagrees with you is an AI bot. I suppose it makes a change from imagining we are in the pay of the CIA or maybe a NASA shill etc etc sent to spy on FE users of this forum. The insides of your heads must be a real mess.
Any thing to deflect the truth, anything to prevent you from having to face reality.
Sorry I have to go and have a dump. ( what I really mean is go offline to decompile )

Seriously using 'binary'??? And you think that makes you clever? When you hit the singularity phase of your technological evolution in the late 2040s you will figure out how restricting and limiting binary code is. You are stuck in a box and think it's either 1 or 0. On or Off. Once you bring quantum states into play the computations are near limitless. There are far more states than 1 or 0

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #182 on: February 11, 2018, 08:01:31 PM »

Your post reads like AI

Can't or don't want to ?

Seriously using 'binary'??? And you think that makes you clever? When you hit the singularity phase of your technological evolution in the late 2040s you will figure out how restricting and limiting binary code is. You are stuck in a box and think it's either 1 or 0. On or Off. Once you bring quantum states into play the computations are near limitless. There are far more states than 1 or 0

I can do fuzzy if you flick my switch, and be as entangled as is necessary.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2018, 08:06:07 PM »

Your post reads like AI

Can't or don't want to ?

Quantum entanglement might sound cool but in practical terms is utterly useless. It's a dead end

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #184 on: February 11, 2018, 08:11:07 PM »

Your post reads like AI

Can't or don't want to ?

Quantum entanglement might sound cool but in practical terms is utterly useless. It's a dead end
Bit like you pal.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #185 on: February 11, 2018, 08:18:23 PM »
Why does using binary now make one "stuck in a box"? At the present time binary is the "way to go".

And of course we expect that bringing "quantum states into play" may make "the computations near limitless."

But do you really have to play the smart aleck again and again by pretending that you have all this inside knowledge hidden from us mere mortals.

All you seem be interested in is one-up-manship in proving that Shifter is the most insightful person in the universe.

To me it makes you look like a self-opinionated obnoxious creep.

Just thought you'd needed to know.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #186 on: February 11, 2018, 08:48:40 PM »
Why does using binary now make one "stuck in a box"? At the present time binary is the "way to go".

And of course we expect that bringing "quantum states into play" may make "the computations near limitless."

But do you really have to play the smart aleck again and again by pretending that you have all this inside knowledge hidden from us mere mortals.

All you seem be interested in is one-up-manship in proving that Shifter is the most insightful person in the universe.

You are very thoughtful rab in a way. I am aware of how I look though. I suppose you might look the same if you visited some cave men and told them of your knowledge.

Know your place

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #187 on: February 11, 2018, 09:31:39 PM »

We expect, ok.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #188 on: February 11, 2018, 09:55:12 PM »
You are very thoughtful rab in a way. I am aware of how I look though. I suppose you might look the same if you visited some cave men and told them of your knowledge.
As I said:

All you seem to be interested in is one-up-manship in proving that Shifter is the most insightful person in the universe.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #189 on: February 11, 2018, 09:57:57 PM »
As I said:

Shifter is the most insightful person in the universe.

I don't dispute this

Know your place

rvlvr

« Reply #190 on: February 11, 2018, 10:30:53 PM »
Now to my main arguments :
It all started with 9/11 and the moonlandings that i came accross accidentally on the internet like most of us.....
It took me years to try to wrap my head around the info available......
The personal conclusions were drawn, this world is not only polluted in the physical realm, but even more rotten in the unseen realms.

Since i am a real life expert in esoteric knowledge and occultism (to my very regrets and personal shame) i was intrigued to find out more details about the relationship between NASA and the occult...And of course many astronauts, politicians and scientists in general are part of occult gatherings and have luciferian convictions they gladly show of in books, doctrines and special places/events...

It's a pity that modern men has been blinded this much, that he does no longer distinguish anything from the unseen realms.
I see nothing wrong with being a vegetarian, nor being married to your first love.

But FE, 9/11, faked space flight, and other conspiracies and saying the rest of the people sleep blind is akin to the old joke.

A guy is driving on a highway, listening to the radio. A news bulletin comes on warming people there is someone driving against the traffic, on the wrong lane. The guy laughs, and says to himself: "One? It's all of them!"

?

dutchy

« Reply #191 on: February 11, 2018, 11:35:32 PM »
It all started with 9/11 and the moonlandings that i came accross accidentally on the internet like most of us.....
The personal conclusions were drawn, this world is not only polluted in the phyjsical realm, but even more rotten in the unseen realms.

Since i am a real life expert in esoteric knowledge and occultism (to my very regrets and personal shame) i was intrigued to find out more details about the relationship between NASA and the occult...And of course many astronauts, politicians and scientists in general are part of occult gatherings and have luciferian convictions they gladly show of in books, doctrines and special places/events...

It's a pity that modern men has been blinded this much, that he does no longer distinguish anything from the unseen realms.
I see nothing wrong with being a vegetarian, nor being married to your first love.

But FE, 9/11, faked space flight, and other conspiracies and saying the rest of the people sleep blind is akin to the old joke.

A guy is driving on a highway, listening to the radio. A news bulletin comes on warming people there is someone driving against the traffic, on the wrong lane. The guy laughs, and says to himself: "One? It's all of them!"
Ahhhh you are willfully ignorant aren't you ?

Is this really your answer to my post ? I don't think i should discuss things with you if you downgrade my attempts with your silly example.....
But for the final attempt :

I am an exception being a vegetarian and monogamistic, but i can surely make a case that the majority is on the short end of things from a moral perspective.
Iow .... we all understand that quantity should be the least of all arguments.

Althaugh there are huge amounts of people vegetarian and monogamistic, the nihilistic modern men and mainstream media tries to hide their own immorality by downplaying such important social matters ! More so , many of the leading outlets are immoral like the leading elite have been since the dawn of men.

The moonhoax and 9/11 are still the minority but not by much.... 9/11 is considered partly an inside job in the eyes of 40-50 %  of the western world and up to 90% in the Islamic world.
The moonlandings are considered a hoax by 20% of the western world, but the real numbers are much higher , because denying we went to the moon in a poll / interview is equall to confessing to have a form of lunacy.

Therefor your car example is so far off the mark that i think twice about engaging with you once more......   sorry

rvlvr

« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2018, 12:21:12 AM »
Again, I don't think you being a vegetarian or with your girlfriend and wife so many years makes you anything special nor do I think ill of you in any way based on those decisions. I'd say it is even somewhat commendable.

But 9/11 being an inside job? Well, I guess there were some signs something like that might happen, and those fell on deaf ears. I cannot be 100% sure of this, but I met a Finnish guy who said he had trained one of the terrorist pilots while he was working in the US. He said the guy seemed quite normal, but he was always more interested in taking off and flying that he was in landing the plane. Again, might be he was lying, but he is a pilot and he trains pilots. Still, that does not need to factor in.

And sure, many seem to believe 9/11 was in inside job. For example, in Borat, Azamat Bagatov was dead certain it was the Jews. Hence his reluctance to fly.

What other things have made you believe it was the spooks or some other alphabet agency behind it? I know this is not flat Earth related, but still.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2018, 12:43:21 AM »
So has anyone provided proof that telescopes 'spotted' this car at over 400K away yet? Quite a big shit storm ensued over it so just want to know if that's settled

Know your place

rvlvr

« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2018, 12:45:18 AM »
Why is it so hard for you to believe we can track objects up there?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2018, 12:47:33 AM »
Tracking is not spotting. Nice change of terminology.

So if I aimed a telescope here on earth can I 'see' the car if I point it in the right place?

Know your place

rvlvr

« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2018, 12:59:40 AM »
My bad, the choice of words. Although is it really that different? To track you need to spot, I think.

This is the link:
https://www.space.com/39647-spacex-tesla-roadster-spotted-in-space.html

So no matter what words are used, there it is.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2018, 01:07:03 AM »
As I said:

Shifter is the most insightful person in the universe.

I don't dispute this
Shouldn't you add

Bow before me, peasants!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2018, 01:08:43 AM »
So has anyone provided proof that telescopes 'spotted' this car at over 400K away yet? Quite a big shit storm ensued over it so just want to know if that's settled

Telescopes spotted two cars, apparently:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74265.msg2023910#msg2023910

No one wants to tell me which one is the Tesla, or what the other one is though...
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

rvlvr

« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2018, 01:13:09 AM »
Interesting. Did not know of that.

Still, does it matter if there are two things up there? Shouldn't even one be impossible?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2018, 01:18:57 AM »
Still, does it matter if there are two things up there?

Well it proves that no one here actually examined either the video or the gif, even though they were the prime evidence presented.

Which is interesting.

But yes, two objects on the same trajectory and velocity that only one is claimed to be on does matter a bit, I'd say...

rvlvr

« Reply #201 on: February 12, 2018, 01:27:31 AM »
Not denying I'd like to hear the explanation!

EDIT: Your post is by far the most sensible I've ever seen you write. At first I did not even think it was you. I am positively surprised.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:32:10 AM by rvlvr »

Nightsky

• Know the implications of what you believe.
« Reply #202 on: February 12, 2018, 01:27:53 AM »
The personal conclusions were drawn, this world is not only polluted in the phyjsical realm, but even more rotten in the unseen realms.

Ahhhh you are willfully ignorant aren't you ?

Is this really your answer to my post ? I don't think i should discuss things with you if you downgrade my attempts with your silly example.....
But for the final attempt :

I am an exception being a vegetarian and monogamistic, but i can surely make a case that the majority is on the short end of things from a moral perspective.
Iow .... we all understand that quantity should be the least of all arguments.

Althaugh there are huge amounts of people vegetarian and monogamistic, the nihilistic modern men and mainstream media tries to hide their own immorality by downplaying such important social matters ! More so , many of the leading outlets are immoral like the leading elite have been since the dawn of men.

The moonhoax and 9/11 are still the minority but not by much.... 9/11 is considered partly an inside job in the eyes of 40-50 %  of the western world and up to 90% in the Islamic world.
The moonlandings are considered a hoax by 20% of the western world, but the real numbers are much higher , because denying we went to the moon in a poll / interview is equall to confessing to have a form of lunacy.

Therefor your car example is so far off the mark that i think twice about engaging with you once more......   sorry

Are you trying to say eating carrots somehow gives you a better insight to what’s tue. Well done being a veggie, as someone once said, meat is murder. You’ll get no disagreement from me on that score. ........here it comes the big but.
Where do you get your figures from?
The other inconvenient facts are:
A rocket blasted off
The rocket flew skywards
The rocket when on the edge of space deployed a car!
The car flew off on a known trajectory
Astronomers tracked the car and spotted it on that known trajectory.
What’s the problem all appears quite normal given the car was tracked by a huge number of independent astronomers from all over the planet, go read astronomy bloggs, it’s full of it, as it’s a bit of fun.
The real issue here is your inexplicable inability to see the truth when it’s right there in front of you. Plus you have no evidence for crying fake on starman and his wheels. But you better get ready to cry foul again as Space X is launching again soon next week! You must really hate all this.
https://www.space.com/32286-space-calendar.html
A whole lot of launches for you to gnash your carrot eating teeth at

But let’s have a recap...

You really must hate all the facts surrounding this. In a way I really pity you.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Oh for the love of- Logical formulation:
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #203 on: February 12, 2018, 01:34:42 AM »
No, it seems to have launched two cars, obvious sockpuppet of lonegranger:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74265.msg2023910#msg2023910

Care to explain the second?

« Reply #204 on: February 12, 2018, 01:37:01 AM »

Telescopes spotted two cars, apparently:

No one wants to tell me which one is the Tesla, or what the other one is though...
Video is repeated.

Nightsky

• Know the implications of what you believe.
« Reply #205 on: February 12, 2018, 01:43:36 AM »

Care to explain the launch schedule. You’ll need a ranty response for each. You can also rant 24/7 at this;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wwMDvPCGeE0
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Oh for the love of- Logical formulation:
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #206 on: February 12, 2018, 01:47:05 AM »

Care to explain the launch schedule. You’ll need a ranty response for each. You can also rant 24/7 at this;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wwMDvPCGeE0

Yes, lonegranger is always ranting about other people ranting too....

As well as derailing and avoiding the point.

He is mental.

rvlvr

« Reply #207 on: February 12, 2018, 01:51:27 AM »
But it seems the video is repeated. So that is settled. Unless there are better explanations.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #208 on: February 12, 2018, 01:56:52 AM »
But it seems the video is repeated. So that is settled. Unless there are better explanations.

Incorrect:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74265.msg2023975#msg2023975

Funny how your Borg hive mind picked up on the same bullshit excuse, eh?

Obvious bots are obvious.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #209 on: February 12, 2018, 02:39:28 AM »
Incorrect:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74265.msg2023975#msg2023975
Incorrect! He asked for "better explanations" and you post the ramblings of a Demented Voodoo Priest.
Quite unacceptable.