SpaceX: The Latest

• 360 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: SpaceX: The Latest
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2018, 06:36:50 AM »
The triggered flatties in this thread are EXACTLY why I'm here!
You're such a loser.

Hey, hops...

This is what Musk's pathetic publicity stunt was trying to divert attention from:

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/feb/07/tesla-quarterly-loss-elon-musk-spacex

Lol he's going bust!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2018, 06:47:41 AM »
You're such a loser.

Hey, hops...

This is what Musk's pathetic publicity stunt was trying to divert attention from:

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/feb/07/tesla-quarterly-loss-elon-musk-spacex

Lol he's going bust!
LOL!!  Legba thinks that Tesla and SpaceX are the same company.

They aren't.

Tesla is a publicly traded company.

SpaceX is a privately owned company.

Toodle pip!
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2018, 08:27:39 AM »
You're such a loser.

Hey, hops...

Lol he's going bust!
LOL!!  Legba thinks that Tesla and SpaceX are the same company.

They aren't.

Tesla is a publicly traded company.

SpaceX is a privately owned company.

Toodle pip!

LOL!! Markjo the muskbot lying and defending a criminal again!

https://europetodaynews.wordpress.com/2017/05/29/the-crimes-and-corruption-of-elon-musk-and-tesla-motors/

It's also butthurt I got top spot on the page, as controlling threads is all it's obsessed with!

It also steals my sign off as it is a crappy magpie AI algorithm!

Toodle-pip, LOSER!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2018, 08:34:23 AM »
Wordpress Site. Nice. I'm convinced.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2018, 09:02:45 AM »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2018, 11:13:21 AM »
It's also butthurt I got top spot on the page, as controlling threads is all it's obsessed with!

Toodle-pip, LOSER!
Is it even possible for you to post without including at least one ad hominem fallacy?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2018, 11:22:14 AM »

Toodle-pip, LOSER!
Is it even possible for you to post without including at least one ad hominem fallacy?

The possibility of that is precisely equal to the possibility of you posting without including at least one lie...

You do the math, markjo the muskbot.

rvlvr

« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2018, 11:34:16 AM »
You don't think it is weird, with your rap sheet, to say one should not listen to a criminal?

I don't give a damn Musk were corrupt like a senator. I see no way that is proof space flight is a lie.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 11:36:53 AM by rvlvr »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2018, 11:54:02 AM »
You don't think it is weird, with your rap sheet, to say one should not listen to a criminal?

I don't give a damn Musk were corrupt like a senator. I see no way that is proof space flight is a lie.

Oh look Dogtanian and the three Muskehounds are all here, protecting their thieving master...

And do please post this 'rap sheet' (lol rvlvr thinks he's Kojak!) you claim to have knowledge of, Paul...

You have my permission.

rvlvr

« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2018, 11:56:14 AM »

rvlvr

« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2018, 11:58:49 AM »

Oh look Dogtanian and the three Muskehounds are all here, protecting their thieving master...

And do please post this 'rap sheet' (lol rvlvr thinks he's Kojak!) you claim to have knowledge of, Paul...

You have my permission.
That'd be against the law, I think. Not sure. I'll look into it.

EDIT: Nah, "expectation of privacy". Which is a good thing, not saying it isn't.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:02:35 PM by rvlvr »

« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2018, 12:04:56 PM »
To be honest I’m not sure what those objects are, could be small fragment of dust being illuminated by sunlight or other satelites with sunlight reflecting off them. Whatever they are they are being illuminated by the sun. Given what the camera is exposing for its not stars, they would be too dim to show up. Go out during the day and try to photograph the stars, they are still there, not gone away, just too dim to see! A bit like you really dim!
You flat earthers must really hate this stuff as it kills stone dead your prehistoric beliefs.
Aww, scared?
"I don't know, but you're wrong! you've got to be! WAAAAA MOMMY!!"

As seen from Earth, the overall quality of the light from the Sun - that is to say its intensity, wavelength, polarisation etc - is greatly reduced. No atmosphere would mean no scattering and no absorption takes place. This is why the Sun would appear much brighter if you observed it from orbit. And therefore why objects appear much brighter in space.

However extremely bright and small objects do not agree with the type of circuitry we use in digital imaging. The relatively large and localised electrical charge they create will interact (i.e. interfere) with neighbouring pixels to create common artefacts. A simple example of this would be to make an object appear larger than it actually is by occupying two pixels instead of one. To some degree these artefacts can be abated by reducing the quality of the captured image - intensity, contrast, wavelength weighting/filtering etc. A simple computer monitor should be able to demonstrate many of these counteracts.

If we now consider that different objects emit and reflect different colours, then our cameras and telescopes would need to be incredibly sophisticated to capture every aspect of the light that is incident upon them. This is why ground and space based observations are typically limited in their detection range - Radio, Visible, UV, X-ray etc - our technology isn't good enough to coherently capture all of that energy. This is also why there exists the argument of celluloid versus digital in modern cinema. A digital camera is sensitive to light at the electronic level. The chemical treatment of film is sensitive to light at the photonic level.

Composite images are created by overlaying different captured wavelengths to give a more complete picture. A common usage of this would be to determine if a sudden increase in emissions in one part of the EM Spectrum was accompanied by emissions in another part. Such events can provide insight into the composition, structure and behaviour of the star.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2018, 12:13:48 PM »

« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2018, 12:44:45 PM »
This disproves all flat earth theories. There's quite clearly a spherical earth in those pictures.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2018, 12:59:34 PM »

You have my permission.
That'd be against the law, I think. Not sure. I'll look into it.

EDIT: Nah, "expectation of privacy". Which is a good thing, not saying it isn't.

No, you have my full permission, Paul.

Please post the information you claim to have on my alleged arrest record, court appearances and subsequent convictions.

It is not illegal, so do it now.

rvlvr

« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2018, 09:49:59 PM »
Not illegal, per se, but grey area. Not worth getting into trouble for. I can PM you!

EDIT: I did like Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds as a kid, so that link is fitting.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:00:22 AM by rvlvr »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2018, 12:54:56 AM »
Not illegal, per se, but grey area. Not worth getting into trouble for. I can PM you!

EDIT: I did like Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds as a kid, so that link is fitting.

So you're full of shit?

And don't even think of sending me a PM, psycho.

Cos cyber harassment is not a legal grey area at all.

rvlvr

« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2018, 01:07:46 AM »
I did try to send you one earlier today. Sorry for that. But it was blocked.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2018, 01:18:32 AM »
I did try to send you one earlier today. Sorry for that. But it was blocked.

Lol psycho!

rvlvr

« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2018, 01:22:55 AM »
Now, now, Pook.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #140 on: February 09, 2018, 12:13:51 PM »
Papa stop shitting up the thread. We're trying to explain how JRowe is a dingbat.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #141 on: February 09, 2018, 01:36:28 PM »
Papa stop shitting up the thread. We're trying to explain how JRowe is a dingbat.

But rvlvr is doing such a good job of explaining why he is a psycho, why stop him now?

Oh, right - bullying flat Earthers takes precedence over everything on this forum, so shit sockpuppet REtard trolls like yourself must be obeyed at all times, by everyone.

Yeah...

Right.

« Reply #142 on: February 09, 2018, 01:50:58 PM »
Zero friction when outside earth's "spherical" gravitational field.

« Reply #143 on: February 09, 2018, 02:24:57 PM »
How feasible is it that they could create a perfectly airtight chamber that is both detachable but secure enough to survive being stuck on the side during being blasted out the atmosphere, that when it detaches gets far enough away to not even scratch the paintwork?
Don't give me that "But they say they did it!" nonsense. That's completely circular. tell me how you think that is even possible.

The chamber wasn't on the side, it was on the top. Did you watch the launch? I wouldn't think it would be airtight but rather would be allowed to depressurise as the rocket gained altitude.

How feasible? Well it's been done hundreds of times for the launch of satellites, so presumably not that difficult.
Great, that just makes it even harder to get rid of the covering. And depressurising will still exert a lot of friction given the rate of it, even if air and heat can't get back in. Which it can, but whatever.
No it hasn't been done hundreds of times for the launch of satellites, and the fact you need to refer to that clinches it.

You're a boiled frog. You get fed the lie over and over and you know that if you compare it to what you know, it's nonsense, so you have to compare it to all the middle steps they've given you as they've turned the temperature up. Look at that, you just do it without even thinking.

Yes I do claim that because you have answered every time with a question.
You brought up friction.  I asked friction from what?
You then responded with more questions about what I thought possible.
Can you not simply say, friction from the atmosphere, friction from aether, or whatever?
Jesus christ this is pathetic. Stop ignoring me.
This didn't actually happen. i couldn't tell you what would or wouldn't happen because there's nothing to tell. There are a billion possible set-ups you could use, some where it is the atmosphere, some where it isn't. What matters is when you put it all together. So look at it, and tell me rather than avoiding the issue:
How feasible is it that they could create a perfectly airtight chamber that is both detachable but secure enough to survive being stuck on the side during being blasted out the atmosphere, that when it detaches gets far enough away to not even scratch the paintwork?
Don't give me that "But they say they did it!" nonsense. That's completely circular. tell me how you think that is even possible.
You are asking me to tell you the details of something that didn't happen. I can't. No one can. It doesn't matter. It didn't happen.

What do you know about space? Have you ever been there? Your views appear to be at odds with those that actually send stuff up into space. How can anything you say be taken seriously when you have a track record of just making stuff up. DE for example, pure bullshit. Friction in space! What’s causing it? There is very little floating around out there to ‘rub up against ‘. it’s why satelites can stay in orbit for many many years, like ISS and Hubble.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #144 on: February 09, 2018, 02:40:59 PM »
What do you know about space? Have you ever been there?

Have you?

« Reply #145 on: February 09, 2018, 02:53:51 PM »

Have you?

You’ve been taking lessons from Shifter. Go on say something cosmic.

« Reply #146 on: February 09, 2018, 08:54:40 PM »
A simple car that survived being launched up through the atmosphere, survived the friction, and got out into outer space, floating so freely that a camera can not only see its undamaged frame, but the space around it. And look how quickly the stars whoosh by.

Just look.
You can tell the solo company's a bit less practised at this.

There a faring around the vehicle (as indeed there is around other payloads during launches) both to protect the vehicle, and to reduce drag. It is jetisoned once it no longer provides any benefit.

« Reply #147 on: February 09, 2018, 09:01:14 PM »
The speed of the stars (especially when compared to the speed of the Earth; even that footage near the end of the Earth's reflection vanishing into the distance rather than rotating out of view).

Which stars?

The reflections are seen in surfaces that are nothing like flat, nor even regularly curved. They can be expected to do all kinds of strange things, without that implying that they're not real.

« Reply #148 on: February 10, 2018, 12:41:46 AM »
The speed of the stars (especially when compared to the speed of the Earth; even that footage near the end of the Earth's reflection vanishing into the distance rather than rotating out of view).

Which stars?

The reflections are seen in surfaces that are nothing like flat, nor even regularly curved. They can be expected to do all kinds of strange things, without that implying that they're not real.

JRowe sees what he wants to see, he has no interest in the truth. Go look at his website and you’ll quickly understand where he’s coming from, the world of delusion.
There was a launch
The rocket went up
It deployed a car
There was a live stream showing it live as it happened
JRowe can’t accept any of this as it renders all his crazy ideas null and void, so he has to scratch around looking for crumbs. As for stars he claims they are composed of stone and metal! He has no live stream of stars to support his claims! He’s never been to the stars, doubt he even  owns a telescope, but still maintains his views are correct. Evidence means little to him as his delusional immovable beliefs are so deeply entrenched.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #149 on: February 10, 2018, 01:13:30 AM »

Have you?

You’ve been taking lessons from Shifter. Go on say something cosmic.

Total lack of self awareness noted...

Exactly like a bot.