SpaceX: The Latest

• 360 Replies

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
Re: SpaceX: The Latest
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2018, 10:44:24 AM »
I think you are the only one that saw stars. Do you have a time stamp?
Little past the three hour mark. Pay special attention to how the Earth dwindles into the distance in the reflection rather than being cut off as the car rotated, when no possible movement could justify that, especially when the Earth pops up again later.
Haven't seen the stars yet on the video but what friction are you talking about and why would the frame be damaged?
Try getting out of the atmosphere sometime.
Ok.  What friction should the car have been subject to and why should the frame be bent?
Again, still try getting out of the atmosphere, especially with the car with a clear view of outside.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 10:45:58 AM »
Little past the three hour mark. Pay special attention to how the Earth dwindles into the distance in the reflection rather than being cut off as the car rotated, when no possible movement could justify that, especially when the Earth pops up again later.
Haven't seen the stars yet on the video but what friction are you talking about and why would the frame be damaged?
Ok.  What friction should the car have been subject to and why should the frame be bent?
Again, still try getting out of the atmosphere, especially with the car with a clear view of outside.
Can you not directly answer a question directly asked?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2018, 10:49:18 AM »

That is the answer.

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2018, 10:51:05 AM »

That is the answer.
No it isn't.  What friction was the car exposed to?

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2018, 10:51:25 AM »
Argument by intentional ignorance.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2018, 10:51:54 AM »

That is the answer.

Free view of the outside.
Enough force to get itno space.
Guess.

It's in pristine condition. How much force do you think it was under?

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2018, 10:54:18 AM »

That is the answer.

Free view of the outside.
Enough force to get itno space.
Guess.

It's in pristine condition. How much force do you think it was under?
Seriously, it's a simple question.  I'm just asking for clarification on a claim you seem to be making.  Specifically what friction on the car are you talking about?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2018, 11:07:48 AM »
Umm...  Did you miss the part where the shroud protecting the car wasn't discarded until the rocket was above the atmosphere?  It happened just after the second stage burn started.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2018, 11:25:55 AM »
Seriously, it's a simple question.  I'm just asking for clarification on a claim you seem to be making.  Specifically what friction on the car are you talking about?
Literally everything it should be in contact with. Do you not know the definition of friction? I am not being vague here.

Umm...  Did you miss the part where the shroud protecting the car wasn't discarded until the rocket was above the atmosphere?  It happened just after the second stage burn started.
And if you want to ignore all the issues with an airtight covering that can be easily discarded without brushing past the car, go ahead. And have you ever heard of g-forces? It's hardly strapped to a chair.

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2018, 11:32:36 AM »
Literally everything it should be in contact with. Do you not know the definition of friction? I am not being vague here.

And if you want to ignore all the issues with an airtight covering that can be easily discarded without brushing past the car, go ahead. And have you ever heard of g-forces? It's hardly strapped to a chair.
I think the only thing it was in contact with was the interior of the ship.  So where would the friction come from?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2018, 11:47:38 AM »
Are you serious? 

Seriously, are you serious? 

After 47 successful launches of a Falcon 9, you think that SpaceX doesn't know how to properly secure a payload or separate a fairing?

rvlvr

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2018, 11:49:05 AM »
JRowe seems to act in line with many FE'ers. He does not understand it, hence it is not possible. And damn the torpedoes.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2018, 11:51:15 AM »

I think the only thing it was in contact with was the interior of the ship.  So where would the friction come from?
Are you being serious?

Are you serious? 

Seriously, are you serious? 

After 47 successful launches of a Falcon 9, you think that SpaceX doesn't know how to properly secure a payload or separate a fairing?
47 successful launches, sure.
It's the old boil a frog trick. If they build up to it, you don't notice when you're being boiled alive.
This is an absurdity. Look at it in its own merits, not how well it lies up to their past propaganda.

JRowe seems to act in line with many FE'ers. He does not understand it, hence it is not possible. And damn the torpedoes.
You sound insecure.

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2018, 11:55:12 AM »

Are you being serious?

Completely serious, which is why I asked the question.  What is supposed to be causing the friction?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2018, 11:56:35 AM »

Are you being serious?

Completely serious, which is why I asked the question.  What is supposed to be causing the friction?
I refer you to my answer to markjo.

Even if you want to ignore all the problems with protecting an object until it's out of the atmosphere, and then unveiling it with limited control and not damaging it, you have g forces acting on an object in contact with a surface.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2018, 11:59:31 AM »
47 successful launches, sure.
It's the old boil a frog trick. If they build up to it, you don't notice when you're being boiled alive.
This is an absurdity. Look at it in its own merits, not how well it lies up to their past propaganda.
So you don't actually have any argument except your own incredulity?

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2018, 12:03:31 PM »

Are you being serious?

I refer you to my answer to markjo.

Even if you want to ignore all the problems with protecting an object until it's out of the atmosphere, and then unveiling it with limited control and not damaging it, you have g forces acting on an object in contact with a surface.
Notice how you still haven't actually answered the question?  Are you saying it's exposed to the atmosphere during the launch?

?

wlmraziel

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2018, 12:04:46 PM »
R.I.P. FLAT EARTH AHAHAHAHAHAHA. THANKS SpaceX NO GO PRO, NO CGI... SCIENCE BITCH!!! IF YOU SAY  FAKE... PROVE IT FIRST

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 12:07:12 PM by wlmraziel »

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2018, 12:17:36 PM »

Take a look while the livestream's up.
A simple car that survived being launched up through the atmosphere, survived the friction, and got out into outer space, floating so freely that a camera can not only see its undamaged frame, but the space around it. And look how quickly the stars whoosh by.

Just look.
You can tell the solo company's a bit less practised at this.

Dude.....the car wouldn't have experienced any external friction due to being enclosed in the capsule faring.  The faring opened once the rocket was out of the atmosphere in an environment of.....NO FRICTION.  Air or atmosphere or some such surrounding is required to produce friction, with vacuum being absent of anything that would cause friction.  The car easily made it to space without damage.

Stars whooshing by.....wow.  As you know the only star within 4 light years of Earth is our star, the Sun.  The journey to the sun would itself take months and months.  The only way you would see stars in the distance whooshing by is of the craft was traveling near light speed.  I know it is difficult to understand because the distances involved are so vast. 

I do not understand how you can deduct that the live, uncut, 1 shot, video is fake...thousands of people have witnessed hundreds of launches.  You can tell CG from real life and these videos are clearly real. 

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2018, 12:30:13 PM »

I don't know if this will help you at all, but here's the sequence when the fairing surrounding the cargo bay was jettisoned. As you can see, it's well above the atmosphere by this point.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2018, 12:55:59 PM »
You guys that believe that the car is actually flying through space are pathetic and laughable. How hot do you think the black seatbelt fabric and the seats are? Satellites get to thousands of degrees but the metal doesn't melt or burn up because of magic. Do you think the seatbelts are magic? You fanboys are like pathetic children who have believed in Santa Claus for way too long. Lol.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2018, 01:00:56 PM »
Satellites get to thousands of degrees
Incorrect. (In Fahrenheit, Celsius, or Kelvin.)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2018, 01:04:34 PM »
R.I.P. FLAT EARTH AHAHAHAHAHAHA. THANKS SpaceX NO GO PRO, NO CGI... SCIENCE BITCH!!! IF YOU SAY  FAKE... PROVE IT FIRST

(1)

(2)

I'm so sorry but obviously fake.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

wlmraziel

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2018, 01:08:45 PM »

(1)

(2)

I'm so sorry but obviously fake.
And this HAHAHAHAHAHAH R.I.P. FE. Is no gopro retard  'cause there are not deformation in the image. You don't know how a go pro cam works hahahahahah retard THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT. ELON MUSK BURY  THE FE
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:12:53 PM by wlmraziel »

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2018, 01:14:21 PM »
[Image annotations]
Please learn how geometry works. Maybe get a camera and take some photos yourself.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2018, 02:07:22 PM »
Stars whooshing by.....wow.  As you know the only star within 4 light years of Earth is our star, the Sun.  The journey to the sun would itself take months and months.  The only way you would see stars in the distance whooshing by is of the craft was traveling near light speed.  I know it is difficult to understand because the distances involved are so vast. 
Three hour mark. You can actually see them. Watch the damn video.

Notice how you still haven't actually answered the question?  Are you saying it's exposed to the atmosphere during the launch?
How feasible is it that they could create a perfectly airtight chamber that is both detachable but secure enough to survive being stuck on the side during being blasted out the atmosphere, that when it detaches gets far enough away to not even scratch the paintwork?
Don't give me that "But they say they did it!" nonsense. That's completely circular. tell me how you think that is even possible.

You can see the Earth's reflection vanishing despite occupying the same basic location on the car's side; impossible by rotation, only possible by moving far away, but it isn't moving that fast.

Also:

You can see a star to the right there. There is no explanation for that speed.

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2018, 02:31:00 PM »
You guys that believe that the car is actually flying through space are pathetic and laughable. How hot do you think the black seatbelt fabric and the seats are? Satellites get to thousands of degrees but the metal doesn't melt or burn up because of magic. Do you think the seatbelts are magic? You fanboys are like pathetic children who have believed in Santa Claus for way too long. Lol.

Explain why they should get hot?
I actually know what your going to say, but reading your totally ignorant answer should raise a laugh. . Your misunderstanding and ignorance surrounding atmospheric related physics is just so funny.

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2018, 02:39:44 PM »
JRowe I am astounded at your ability to avoid a simple question.
Is it the atmosphere that you think should be causing friction on it?  If not, what?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2018, 02:43:01 PM »
JRowe I am astounded at your ability to avoid a simple question.
Is it the atmosphere that you think should be causing friction on it?  If not, what?
You're seriously going to sit there and claim I'm evading?!
This didn't actually happen. i couldn't tell you what would or wouldn't happen because there's nothing to tell. There are a billion possible set-ups you could use, some where it is the atmosphere, some where it isn't. What matters is when you put it all together. So look at it, and tell me rather than avoiding the issue:

How feasible is it that they could create a perfectly airtight chamber that is both detachable but secure enough to survive being stuck on the side during being blasted out the atmosphere, that when it detaches gets far enough away to not even scratch the paintwork?
Don't give me that "But they say they did it!" nonsense. That's completely circular. tell me how you think that is even possible.

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2018, 02:43:06 PM »
Three hour mark. You can actually see them. Watch the damn video.

You can see the Earth's reflection vanishing despite occupying the same basic location on the car's side; impossible by rotation, only possible by moving far away, but it isn't moving that fast.

Also:

You can see a star to the right there. There is no explanation for that speed.

To be honest I’m not sure what those objects are, could be small fragment of dust being illuminated by sunlight or other satelites with sunlight reflecting off them. Whatever they are they are being illuminated by the sun. Given what the camera is exposing for its not stars, they would be too dim to show up. Go out during the day and try to photograph the stars, they are still there, not gone away, just too dim to see! A bit like you really dim!
You flat earthers must really hate this stuff as it kills stone dead your prehistoric beliefs.