Kindly explain this

• 67 Replies

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Kindly explain this
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2018, 04:47:02 PM »
That's the Rabinoz's FE map. Illegal. :D

Phew FE map has curved grids. Try again.
No. If you want to change it to something else, go ahead.
That doesn't change the key parts.
You have a region of darkness. This covers the middle of your map (i.e Antarctica).
Outside this region, you can see the sun/have daylight.
In the example provided the sun is at the top half of the map, yet it can be seen in a rim even at the bottom.
This makes no sense at all.
More importantly, it is observed to be to the north, i.e. in the complete opposite direction to where the sun is.

Now can you explain this?
If you can't, stop posting here.

New born baby knows I have answered this repeated question. Hey Jack, are you an AI? ~
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Danang

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2018, 04:53:32 PM »
Thank you for the footage. But that is not real to me.
There are some problems: in sunrives clouds (it should've been dark), in the shadow at 1:19 (it should've been going shorter), eyefish etc.
Again: Thank you, but I ain't thank Jack. ~
What do you mean it's not real to you?  You do know that you can travel to these areas and verify it for yourself?  It's easily verifiable fact but you've already made up your mind.  It's a rather closed minded attitude don't ya think?

Mike

Hopefully I'll visit Norway someday.
Anyway, I've given RrET a clue to destroy Phew FET by producing as many as possible of such footages.
BUT that attempt to fake the footage is a "sign" that such sun path is non sense.
The footage isn't fake and if you'd do some proper research you would already know that. 

Instead of dismissing facts as fake because they conflict with your preconceived notions, maybe you should see how those facts fit into your view of the world.

Mike

The footage is fake coz the sun goes circling rightwards.

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2018, 05:12:48 PM »
Thank you for the footage. But that is not real to me.
There are some problems: in sunrives clouds (it should've been dark), in the shadow at 1:19 (it should've been going shorter), eyefish etc.
Again: Thank you, but I ain't thank Jack. ~
What do you mean it's not real to you?  You do know that you can travel to these areas and verify it for yourself?  It's easily verifiable fact but you've already made up your mind.  It's a rather closed minded attitude don't ya think?

Mike

Hopefully I'll visit Norway someday.
Anyway, I've given RrET a clue to destroy Phew FET by producing as many as possible of such footages.
BUT that attempt to fake the footage is a "sign" that such sun path is non sense.
The footage isn't fake and if you'd do some proper research you would already know that. 

Instead of dismissing facts as fake because they conflict with your preconceived notions, maybe you should see how those facts fit into your view of the world.

Mike

When I sit on my back deck and watch the sun traverse the sky it goes left to right.  What's your point?

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

JackBlack

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2018, 05:45:20 PM »
New born baby knows I have answered this repeated question. Hey Jack, are you an AI? ~
New born babies know nothing.
No I am not an AI.
Now answer the question.
Explain how such a strange pattern of illumination is produced, with the sun not being visible in a region, while being visible all around that region, with some locations having the sun appear in the wrong direction (i.e. due north when the sun is really due south).

i.e. it is fake because it shows you to be wrong?
So when reality and your model disagree, you reject reality?

Part of the point of the video was to show that that does happen.

Danang

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2018, 06:20:12 PM »
The FE is spinning clockwise. This is also a repeated answer.

Danang

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2018, 06:26:25 PM »
Ask Rabinoz about the thin water above the earth and below the dome on which the sun stays.

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2018, 02:48:16 AM »
I know it doesn't agree with your South Pole centered model.  However, it is a fact.

Here’s another fact for you.  Cruise lines run cruises to both the Arctic and Antarctic circles to see the midnight sun.  Tens of thousands of people take these cruises and other tours and trips just to see this phenomenon.  You can too.  Until you do, all you’ve got are unfounded accusations that these videos are fake.  You don’t have a leg to stand on.

It’s a verifiable fact that this happens at both poles and that would be impossible in a flat earth model.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

JackBlack

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2018, 11:31:20 AM »
Which does not explain it at all, and is just a baseless assertion.

We can observe the motion of the sun in the northern hemisphere, or even just during the northern summer.
Assuming you are south of the Arctic circle, the sun rises in the north east, circles (or appears to anyway) towards you as it goes either due north or due south (due south if north of the tropic of Cancer), and then proceeds to set north west.
This apparent motion is impossible in your model.

But that is not the key point you need to explain.
You need to explain why places further north receive longer periods of daylight during the northern summer, to the extent that places north of the arctic circle experience 24+ hours of daylight, which is impossible in your model.
You need to explain why there is a path of darkness with all other locations experiencing day time, with places very far north observing the sun due north at midnight.