Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl

• 486 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Other Flat earthers may act vary. But I am consistent. My map is equally true in both circles, northern or southern hemicircle.
Your map is a heap of garbage that no flat Earther, other than you accepts.

Quote from: wise
All real flights fit with my map. Black listed three company is cheating, it is not my problem.  One of them is gone. Others will either admit their crime or will bankrupt like it. Because the great decision is made, they can not resist it till infinity.
No, all real flights do NOT fit onto your map. The following REAL flights prove that YOUR map is totally incorrect!
     Qantas QF17, QF28, QF63 and QF64
     LATAM Airlines LA802 and LA807
     Air New Zealand NZ30 and NZ31
     South African Airlines SA222, SA223, SA280 and SA281
and countless flights prove that you so-called map isn't worth a brass razoo!

Quote from: wise
I did not have to accept your so called travels without you bring a real evidence other than baseless claim you did it. You need more than you claim it to prove.

Of course, YOU don't have to accept the truth.
You are free to try to deceive people as much as you like but I doubt that anybody believes that your map is any better that a pigeon's scratching around in the dirt.

Here take a look at these!

GreaterSapien - The Day The Sun Stood Still

- QF63 SYD-JNB

Greater Sapien - Sydney to Johannessburg by Jesse Kozlowski

More impossible travel by GreaterSapien

Sydney to Johannesburg Flight Path by Donald Kronos

Complain as much as you like, Mr Wise, but those flights are REAL and your "map" is rubbish!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
How did you come to the conclusion Denver is farther north than London?
According to 100.000 flights, Denver has to be closer north than London. And climate statistics support this.

Denver today 1° and London 8°. If we comparet the weather statistics of the whole year, London remains tropical compared to Denver. So much so that, London is in same latitude with Istanbul. I am following the weather statistics for years between these cities and I can clearly say that the weather in London is similar to Istanbul.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
According to 100.000 flights, Denver has to be closer north than London. And climate statistics support this.

Denver today 1° and London 8°. If we comparet the weather statistics of the whole year, London remains tropical compared to Denver. So much so that, London is in same latitude with Istanbul. I am following the weather statistics for years between these cities and I can clearly say that the weather in London is similar to Istanbul.
Temperature does not determine how far North something is.
It snows in Kenya less that 500km away from the equator. Is Kenya now north of Istanbul too?

Your map is a joke
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

It snows in Kenya less that 500km away from the equator. Is Kenya now north of Istanbul too?

Your map is a joke

I did not told anything as "temperature determines the distance to north" but it is an evidence. Your map is joke, you are a joke. You are completely a pawn of liars.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence

Your map is a joke

I did not told anything as "temperature determines the distance to north" but it is an evidence. Your map is joke, you are a joke. You are completely a pawn of liars.
Yet, you just used weather to determaine the position of a city.
You seem to use everything except actual location; for the location of places.
Have you tried to count how many pubs a place has to correlate its location yet?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
How did you come to the conclusion Denver is farther north than London?

Well, that just proves how silly your map "According to 100.000 flights" really is!

Denver, Colorado, is at 39.74 N, 104.99° W or 5,591 km from the North Pole,
London, England, is at 51.51° N, 0.13° W or 4281 km
Istanbul, Turkey, is at 41.01° N, 28.98° E or 5,449 km south of the North Pole.

So the facts, Mr Wise, are that you could not be more wrong!

You simply cannot compare latitudes by "following the weather statistics for years between these cities."
Denver is at an altitude of some 1,560 to 1,730 m and London is almost at sea-level.
Denver is far inland where it gets more extremes in temperatures. London, on the other hand, is not far from the sea and the whole of the UK is warmed a little from the Gulf stream that carries warmer water from around Florida etc.

If "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" then your minuscule trace of knowledge is hazardous!

Are you trying to make the whole idea of a flat Earth look totally ridiculous? Trying to or not you are doing a wonderful job.

I'm becoming convinced that you are really a very smart NASA undercover agent trying to show how silly belief in the flat Earth really is.

Congratulations!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Have you tried to count how many pubs a place has to correlate its location yet?
It gives some idea in Australia ;)! The fewer the pubs the nearer the red centre. Birdsville has only one ;D!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Again; No, I did not. I have used 100.000 flights to determine the position of the city. I have used the temperature to verify their positions. I'll not warn you anymore. Your baseless accusations and lies have started to be boring Mister Tabletinoz.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
<< Rubbish deleted >>
Your map is joke, you are a joke. You are king of liars.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Again; No, I did not. I have used 100.000 flights to determine the position of the city. I have used the temperature to verify their positions. I'll not warn you anymore. Your baseless accusations and lies have started to be boring Mister Tabletinoz.
And it is completely wrong to simply use "the temperature to verify their positions"!

And who are you to warn anyone?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
No, you used something worse that the weather to determine position, you used flight times.
  • You ignored the fact that different planes have different speeds.
  • You ignored high altitude winds.
  • You ignored any weather effects.
  • You ignored city altitude.
  • You ignored flight path.
  • You ignored flight profile.
  • You ignored holding patterns and airport traffic.

All of these things can drastically change flight times and have no correlation to distance.

This article gives a nice description of how weather can effect flight times.
https://www.flightglobal.com/airlines/british-airways-747-400-sets-subsonic-speed-record-for-atlantic-crossing/136625.article

A 747 flew from New York to London in 4h55, the flight normally takes about 6h20 min. Was London closer on that day?

Your use of flight times to determine distance is about as reliable as counting pubs to determine location on the map.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 10:49:52 PM by MaNaeSWolf »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
<< Rubbish deleted >>

Keep your antagonising BS to the lower fora. Seriously, this is a general section and his black list for flat earthers.

Who are you to come here to insult, belittle berate and debate on a topic that has nothing to do with you or your beliefs. Who are you to say what company can or can not belong on his list? Seriously GTFO and stop spamming with your unwanted nonsense.

Is this thread in Angry Ranting? No. Is it in Debate? No. Therefore keep your anger or interjections away.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

If you had examined 100k flights according to your own criteria, there must me 100k full length, uncut, flight videos you reviewed as well. As I remember, unless there is a full length, uncut, flight video, that flight doesn't exist, according to you.

Did you review 100k full length, uncut, flight videos?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

If you had examined 100k flights according to your own criteria, there must me 100k full length, uncut, flight videos you reviewed as well. As I remember, unless there is a full length, uncut, flight video, that flight doesn't exist, according to you.

Did you review 100k full length, uncut, flight videos?

I have examined 100k flights by their flight times. I have examined about hundreds video about controversial flights.  By the way, I'll ignore you soon not because of your arguments but because not entering our social activity of the forum. This is a social platform, not for only you spread your BS globalist anger, and sharing some activities. If you continue to close your eyes, then I'll close your mouth too.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
<< Rubbish deleted >>

Keep your antagonising BS to the lower fora. Seriously, this is a general section anandd his black list for flat earthers.
Well, tell you master to do likewise and keep his attacks on Australia, in particular, and airlines that fly these "southern" routes in AR too.
Did you read what Wise said in the post I replied to? Here are his words:
Your map is joke, you are a joke. You are completely a pawn of liars.
And then look at this.
I'll not warn you anymore. Your baseless accusations and lies have started to be boring Mister Tabletinoz.
Quote from: Shifter
Who are you to come here to insult, belittle berate and debate on a topic that has nothing to do with you or your beliefs.
It has every to do with me and my beliefs, thank you, Mr Shifter!

The impossiblity of the follow flights on Wise's "map" and the usual FE map is excellent evidence that those maps are wrong!
These flights: South America to/from South Africa, South Africa to/from Australia and Australia to/from South America.

Yet Wise black-lists those flights that don't fit his "narrative" but accepts that fit that "narrative".

That can only be described as dishonest cherry-picking!

If you've nothing of value to add butt out, thank you!

JackBlack

No, the flights don't support that at all. Just the way you stuck it all together, completely ignoring errors.
The climate doesn't support it.
The simplest factor to use is sunlight hours.
The further north you are the more daylight hours you have during the northern summer and the less during the southern summer.

Far too many factors influence the temperature and the like, so unless the locations are basically the same, you wouldn't expect the same results.
Denver is in the middle of the US, far away from any ocean or large body of water.
London is right next to the English channel and quite close to Atlantic Ocean.
Istanbul divides the Black Sea from the Sea of Marmara, and is quite close to the Mediterranean sea.

That makes Denver quite incomparable in terms of temperature and precipitation.

But it is still perfectly fine to compare daylight hours.
It needs to be quite a significant mountain for that to effect it, and such a mountain would have the effect of increasing the time for both periods, which lets us confirm that isn't the case.

On the southern solstice, Denver received ~9 hours and 21 minutes of daylight, compared to London's ~7 hours and 50 minutes.
On the northern solstice, Denver received ~14 hours and 59 minutes of daylight, compared to London's ~16 hours and 38 minutes.

This conclusive proves beyond any sane doubt that London is much further north than Denver.

If your map says otherwise, it is wrong.

I have examined 100k flights by their flight times. I have examined about hundreds video about controversial flights.
So you don't demand videos for all flights, just the ones you don't like.
If you applied the same standards of evidence for all your flights, that would mean your map is actually just based upon about a hundred flights. But I suspect even that is an exaggeration.

And that still doesn't deal with the massive errors associated with such flights.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Nonsense removed

There is no reason you can't show a little decorum in objections in a forum that's made for it

The AR forum suits your more low brow manner of speaking

Qantas has a shady past, dodgy business practices and questionable routes. Why we wouldn't it be on a flat earthers black list?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Nonsense removed

There is no reason you can't show a little decorum in objections in a forum that's made for it

The AR forum suits your more low brow manner of speaking

Qantas has a shady past, dodgy business practices and questionable routes. Why we wouldn't it be on a flat earthers black list?
I think you screwed your quotes up :o. Have another go ;D ;D!

But if you're going to make a serious allegation like:
"Qantas has a shady past, dodgy business practices and questionable routes. Why we wouldn't it be on a flat earthers black list?"
You'd better have some convincing evidence or you are the liar!

But Wise has not simply black-listed Qantas but "Lan, Latam, South African and Sichuan Airlines" as well.

In other words all the airlines he can find that has flights that don't fit on the map he is trying to make.

So either you present evidence that all those airlines are deceiving the flying public or admit Wise is engaged in quite dishonest "cherry-picking".

Does that seem like an honest investigation to you?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I don't see what angry globalist gang are writing, but thank them for help in promoting the topic and upping it by writing unnecessary things.  ^-^

Help me rab: up! up! up!  ^-^
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I don't see what angry globalist gang are writing, but thank them for help in promoting the topic and upping it by writing unnecessary things.  ^-^

I'm doing my best at alerting others to your deceptive cherry-picking. Thanks for the encouragement.
But I'd rather you didn't read it anyway, though your vassal, Shifter, does that and tries vainly to support your deception.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence

Seeing as I have not seen a single reference to your own map by anyone other than you, I dont think its making the impact you think it is.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Seeing as I have not seen a single reference to your own map by anyone other than you, I dont think its making the impact you think it is.

courage is to defend what it known right against the world. can I do this? Yes. the rest is no problem. the rest happens spontaneously.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

courage is to defend what it known right against the world. can I do this? Yes. the rest is no problem. the rest happens spontaneously.

Still your map is not accurate.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

No, it is. Your baseless denying does not magically make it not accurate.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Every airline route works perfect on the globe model. You can even project the route of an airline correctly on your map. Also are the distances accurate both ways? I don't think so, since your map is based on flight-times.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Every airline route works perfect on the globe model. You can even project the route of an airline correctly on your map. Also are the distances accurate both ways? I don't think so, since your map is based on flight-times.

Nope. You don't know what is the meaning of perfect.

I can show you tens of examples like this one. Why? Because the distance shown in the map is shorter than reality, no way but showing it by this way.

Distance shown in the map seems 963kms. In fact, it is about 1.300kms in my map, ie the true distance. You can see a straight line shown in my map about this flight. And this is the perfect I meant!

Click here and select any of those flights. YoU'll see always a nonsence route.

https://tr.flightaware.com/live/findflight?origin=RCTP&destination=ZSPD

Now, don't play with me "globe is perfect" game anymore. If globe would be perfect we would not be here!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 04:53:34 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence

I can show you tens of examples like this one. Why? Because the distance shown in the map is shorter than reality, no way but showing it by this way.

Distance shown in the map seems 963kms. In fact, it is about 1.300kms in my map, ie the true distance. You can see a straight line shown in my map about this flight. And this is the perfect I meant!
Wait, 2 questions Wise.

1 - Looking at flight paths like this, how did you think that flight routes would be a reliable manner to measure distance from different cities in the world?

2 - Do you know all the circumstances around why that particular route was chosen?
Have you considered any of the following
- the fact that different planes have different speeds.
- high altitude winds.
- any weather effects.
- city altitude.
- flight path.
- flight profile.
- holding patterns and airport traffic.
- no fly zones (of which China has many)

Unless you have calculated each flight after correcting for these things, there is zero chance your map has any accuracy.

A plane can easily fly for an additional 30-45 min in a holding pattern over a city throwing your map off by hundreds to thousands of km, especially in congested airports.

Anyway, on the globe map those 2 points are about 700km apart.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
SO Wise. I dont know when you took that screen shot. But there is a huge ass storm coming in from the West between Taiwan and China. If you are a plane you may want to avoid flying through a storm.

Clouds are an independent effect of the earth being round.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Wait, 2 questions Wise.

1 - Looking at flight paths like this, how did you think that flight routes would be a reliable manner to measure distance from different cities in the world?

2 - Do you know all the circumstances around why that particular route was chosen?
Have you considered any of the following
- the fact that different planes have different speeds.
- high altitude winds.
- any weather effects.
- city altitude.
- flight path.
- flight profile.
- holding patterns and airport traffic.
- no fly zones (of which China has many)

Unless you have calculated each flight after correcting for these things, there is zero chance your map has any accuracy.

A plane can easily fly for an additional 30-45 min in a holding pattern over a city throwing your map off by hundreds to thousands of km, especially in congested airports.

Anyway, on the globe map those 2 points are about 700km apart.

Such problems did not reported about those path. Your imagination vs reality. I chose the reality. Give up to defend lies. Nothing can explain hundreds of flights between Shangai and Taiwan constantly uses same extraordinary route. Stop to produse excuses for your wrong map.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
SO Wise. I dont know when you took that screen shot. But there is a huge ass storm coming in from the West between Taiwan and China. If you are a plane you may want to avoid flying through a storm.

Clouds are an independent effect of the earth being round.

I gave the link. Click any of link contain identify of plane. Open any of past flights below. You'll see all planes are using the pathes not required.

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/findflight?origin=RCTP&destination=ZSPD

Because the map is wrong. No excuses reported you mentioned. Stop to produse LIES! You can not correct the lies by more lying!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1