Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl

• 486 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
I mean flight time by telling fake route. Likewise it is written on the first page. those flights are available but flight times are wrong.

South African Airlines with the lie of: Johannesburg to Perth flights. (flight time)
My father is a Pilot. He would notice if the flight was 5 min late or 10 miles off course.
My Aunt would have burnt the airport down if she was 10 min late.

The flight times are correct, your maps are build out of your delusions.

You are lying. Prove it. Your father being a pilot does not magically shorten the flight time.
Prove what?

How about you prove that the flight times are incorrect.
Get on a ticket to Johannesburg right now, ill even fly up to meet you at the airport.
Then book a ticket to Perth, Prices are very low now because most people are bailing on SAA, so lots of empty flights.
Get on the flight and time it all the way there.

Once you have done that, then you can say you have proof.

All I have is direct confirmation of at least 5 family members plus another about 4 friends that the direct route from Perth to Joburg is exactly as advertised.
What do you have?
You are just claiming. You have nothing. The only evidence I can accept a full flight time video. All others can be created. I have more than 100 thousand flight data and this flight data proves that route cannot be passed in that time.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Wise, what time differance do you suspect a direct flight should take.
Google gives me
Jhb to Perth - 9h25
Perth to Jhb 10h45

What do you say they should be?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
So you are google earth believer. Why do you ask me about it? Did you ever ask your father about the flight times instead? Or, is google your father?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
So you are google earth believer. Why do you ask me about it? Did you ever ask your father about the flight times instead? Or, is google your father?
The flights are always a point of discussion when people come over. Including the question, "how long was your flight?"
If the flight was longer than advertised it would have repeatedly come up seeing as there have probably been about 50 flights in the last 20 years from just my various family members.

So I have direct verbal evidence that the flights are as advertised.

What evidence do you have?
How long do you think the flights should be?

As I have mentioned above, it is not anything your government can decide. Likewise NASA has decided your so called compain create a fake route between Perth and Johannesburg, they still continue which conspiracy SAA has to obey. I do not want to respond to other statements because there are insulting elements in your statements.

And what is the benefit for NASA when 'they creating fake routes' ? Since I'm living in Europe I really don't care what NASA thinks or do. However I don't reject NASA and space in general, since I know that space is real. However I am always fascinated that the FErs always use NASA as their 'go-to guy' when they are not able to explain everything.

In general, what is the purpose of hiding anything 'the truth' according to you?

Black money. Contracting with an airline company to produce fake routes and making a deal with a simulation company to claim to send a rocket into space has the same effect on public. So called Sending rockets into space is direct argument  and the supportive argument is to produce fake routes. fake routes really help the public believe that you are really sending the rocket.

Still not an answer to my question. Black money doesn't cover this. Also what has fake routed to with rockets? Rockets are real and so are these flight routes. Do you have any evidence that these flights are fake? While thousands of people has flown these routes in real life?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

As I have mentioned above, it is not anything your government can decide. Likewise NASA has decided your so called compain create a fake route between Perth and Johannesburg, they still continue which conspiracy SAA has to obey. I do not want to respond to other statements because there are insulting elements in your statements.

And what is the benefit for NASA when 'they creating fake routes' ? Since I'm living in Europe I really don't care what NASA thinks or do. However I don't reject NASA and space in general, since I know that space is real. However I am always fascinated that the FErs always use NASA as their 'go-to guy' when they are not able to explain everything.

In general, what is the purpose of hiding anything 'the truth' according to you?

Black money. Contracting with an airline company to produce fake routes and making a deal with a simulation company to claim to send a rocket into space has the same effect on public. So called Sending rockets into space is direct argument  and the supportive argument is to produce fake routes. fake routes really help the public believe that you are really sending the rocket.

Still not an answer to my question. Black money doesn't cover this. Also what has fake routed to with rockets? Rockets are real and so are these flight routes. Do you have any evidence that these flights are fake? While thousands of people has flown these routes in real life?

No, I have answered but you are either unable to get what you read or denying the facts. You have asked me what is their benefit to lying and I have wrote it. Some people claiming something do not prove anything. Their number being more than me isn't an evidence.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
The flights are always a point of discussion when people come over. Including the question, "how long was your flight?"
If the flight was longer than advertised it would have repeatedly come up seeing as there have probably been about 50 flights in the last 20 years from just my various family members.

So I have direct verbal evidence that the flights are as advertised.

What evidence do you have?
How long do you think the flights should be?

Baseless claims aren'T evidence. I don't accept anything else other than a real time video. Number of liars can not make a lie into reality. There is a map here and you can measure it yourself. Considering an aircraft goes average 1.000km/h you can calculate it by yourself. Anyways this is not the issue here.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Some people claiming something do not prove anything.
Your some people.
Your claiming something.

I will ask again.

What evidence do you have that the flight from South Africa to Perth is wrong.

I have personal testimony from people who have no benefit from lying.

What do you have other than it does not agree with your hypothesis?

Because I think your more interested in protecting your conclusion that looking for the truth.

Just because you keep repeating the lie, does not make it true.

No, I have answered but you are either unable to get what you read or denying the facts. You have asked me what is their benefit to lying and I have wrote it. Some people claiming something do not prove anything. Their number being more than me isn't an evidence.

Your answer is black money. So where is this black money coming from then? And what is the purpose of using black money to create these fake flights, as you call it? And I assume that you have much more flights that doesn't fit your model of Earth? If this is the case don't you ask yourself why there are difference between the real flight times and the flight times that you expected? Real scientists will ask them this and try to find what the reason is why it is not the same. However you instead say 'these flights must be fake because they don't fit with my model' and that's it.

JackBlack

You are lying. Prove it.
Stop lying my son!
How about you prove it or stop lying?
All the available evidence shows you are wrong.
There is literally no reason to think these flights are fake.

The only "reason" you have is they show that your delusions are wrong.

If you wish to disagree, why don't you try and provide evidence that they are fake?

And no, appealing to your wilful ignorance is not evidence.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Baseless claims aren'T evidence. I don't accept anything else other than a real time video. Number of liars can not make a lie into reality. There is a map here and you can measure it yourself. Considering an aircraft goes average 1.000km/h you can calculate it by yourself. Anyways this is not the issue here.
True, YOUR "Baseless claims aren't evidence".
It seems that everybody except YOU seems to know that QANTAS flies non-stop:
      from Sydney to Johannesburg with Flight QF63 and from Johannesburg to Sydney with Flight QF64 and
      from Sydney to Santiago, Chile, with Flight QF27 and from Santiago, Chile, to Sydney with Flight QF28.

Now YOU prove that these flights are not genuine because QANTAS lists them as genuine regular flights!
     flightradar24: Playback of flight QF63 - Sydney to Johannesburg
     flightradar24: Playback of flight QF64: Johannesburg to Sydney
     flightradar24: Flight history for Qantas flight QF27 - Sydney to Santiago
     flightradar24: Playback of flight QF28 - Santiago to Sydney

And, Mr Wise, I could not care less about the fact that you "don't accept anything else other than a real-time video"!
Nor could I care less about any ridiculous so-called map in Wise's Ridiculous Flat Earth Map

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Your answer is black money. So where is this black money coming from then? And what is the purpose of using black money to create these fake flights, as you call it? And I assume that you have much more flights that doesn't fit your model of Earth? If this is the case don't you ask yourself why there are difference between the real flight times and the flight times that you expected? Real scientists will ask them this and try to find what the reason is why it is not the same. However you instead say 'these flights must be fake because they don't fit with my model' and that's it.

American tax payers is the source of this black money. The money spent on rockets that don't go into space isn't actually spent. This money, which is not spent, is used in dirty works. Each of your articles that support NASA's lies is turning into a bullet used by a terrorist against an innocent person somewhere in the world, maybe.

The routes I named are incorrect. no, there is no problem with the others. the main problem is that these flights are incompatible with others.

I will ask again.

Because it is incompatibled with remained 100.000 flights made in entire world. look. I did not create a map by myself. I placed them on the map based on the flight times of the planes. While 99% are perfectly compatible, 1% are incompatible. and incompatible flights between sidney, johannesburg, perth, santiago. the others are OK. For example, there is no problem with sao paolo madrid flight. but agreements have been made with several flight companies and false routes have been produced. and there is no video evidence of these suspicious flights.

Whatever you tell can not be evidence but a full flight video that you have not.

This is not the issue but if you want to continue, you can continue it here, by adding there a real flight video:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82172.0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I will ask again.

Because it is incompatibled with remained 100.000 flights made in entire world.
No!
Those flights are NOT incompatible with other flights made in the entire world! On the real Earth, the Globe, they fit perfectly.

But that is why YOU dishonestly ignored them - they are strong evidence that your fairy tale flat earth is quite impossible!

Mr, Wise, it is deceptive in the extreme to ignore evidence against your belief in the flat earth - be honest, for a change, and accept all the evidence and just see where it leads you.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Because it is incompatibled with remained 100.000 flights made in entire world. look. I did not create a map by myself. I placed them on the map based on the flight times of the planes. While 99% are perfectly compatible, 1% are incompatible. and incompatible flights between sidney, johannesburg, perth, santiago. the others are OK. For example, there is no problem with sao paolo madrid flight. but agreements have been made with several flight companies and false routes have been produced. and there is no video evidence of these suspicious flights.

Whatever you tell can not be evidence but a full flight video that you have not.

This is not the issue but if you want to continue, you can continue it here, by adding there a real flight video:

Im sure you have been told this before, but Ill say it incase you ignored it.

On a flat earth projected map that is taken literally.
All Flights going from East to West or West to East in the southern hemisphere will be wrong. The further the flight, the bigger the discrepancy.
Flights going North to South will be fine as your map will stretch out fine that way.

I have personally flown from Johannesburg to Sao Paulo none stop over the ocean. The flight took exactly as long as it said it would.
I bet that you excluded that flight from your map because it would break your map.

The issue is, your starting with a conclusion and excluding everything that does not agree with it. That is not science, that is directly lying to people. You are lying to people.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Im sure you have been told this before, but Ill say it incase you ignored it.

On a flat earth projected map that is taken literally.
All Flights going from East to West or West to East in the southern hemisphere will be wrong. The further the flight, the bigger the discrepancy.
Flights going North to South will be fine as your map will stretch out fine that way.

I have personally flown from Johannesburg to Sao Paulo none stop over the ocean. The flight took exactly as long as it said it would.
I bet that you excluded that flight from your map because it would break your map.

The issue is, your starting with a conclusion and excluding everything that does not agree with it. That is not science, that is directly lying to people. You are lying to people.

I have examined more than 100.000 flights and only flights between those 4 cities are contradicted others, hence I have eliminated them. Your baseless slanders do not magically make me a liar but makes you a slanderer. I have gave you an adress. If you have a proof then publish there. Johannesburg and Sao Paolo flights are not evident. There are 2 hours difference even between flights belong to same company. Those flights are made up.

Why can not you put forward a vide evidence flights between Santiago and Sydney. This is the most difference between both maps. If you haven't a proof so shut up instead of baseless slanders and insults. Oh, surely, you are doing it because you are an angry globalist trying to prove how you are in anger.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
I have examined more than 100.000 flights and only flights between those 4 cities are contradicted others, hence I have eliminated them. Your baseless slanders do not magically make me a liar but makes you a slanderer. I have gave you an adress. If you have a proof then publish there. Johannesburg and Sao Paolo flights are not evident. There are 2 hours difference even between flights belong to same company. Those flights are made up.

Why can not you put forward a vide evidence flights between Santiago and Sydney. This is the most difference between both maps. If you haven't a proof so shut up instead of baseless slanders and insults. Oh, surely, you are doing it because you are an angry globalist trying to prove how you are in anger.

What are you going on about?
I dont have to prove anything.
I dont have to convince everyone one earth that what they already know to be true is in fact true.

You are making a fantastical claim, so the onus is on you to provide proof that your great claim is true.
And the bigger the claim, the greater the evidence required will be.

Also, you have examined only the flights you have been on. You have zero evidence that a flight is not what it says it to be unless you have actually been on that flight. I have testemony that the Perth to Joburg flights are correct, and the Joburg to Sao Paulo flights are 100% correct. Chances are I would have personal evidence that the flights to Perth are correct before you climb on your first international flight.

You have also been repeatedly told why flights going east to west are different than flights going west to east (i.e. it has something to do with the fact that the earth is a globe as well) So obviously their flights differ depending on their direction.

So I have asked you what evidence you have of your claim.

And you have answered.

You have nothing

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I have nothing
Corrected. Your baseless claims only binds yourself. Those are not evidences. Your baseless claims aren't evidences. Your claiming your traveling somewhere isn't an evidence. I do not have to accept your, your pilot father's,  your hostess mother's so called travels. Hence, you have nothing but lies in my opinion.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
I have nothing
Corrected. Your baseless claims only binds yourself. Those are not evidences. Your baseless claims aren't evidences. Your claiming your traveling somewhere isn't an evidence. I do not have to accept your, your pilot father's,  your hostess mother's so called travels. Hence, you have nothing but lies in my opinion.
I dont think you know what baseless actually means.
It means that you have no actual sources of information.

Lets see what each of us have as evidence.

I have
- personal experience
- testemony from more than 5 people

You have
- The information that you have no direct knowledge of does not match your outlandish hypothesis.

Also, editing other peoples quotes is a true sign of dishonesty.
Your backed up against the wall because you know your being caught out, your true self is starting to show.

Wise. You know that your map is basically a globe? If you don't please take a look to this video.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Don't be so sure. Many of my suggestions became law. You can deny, but it is. Closing your eyes does not change the truths to lies.

global capital is one and only and they decide which companies to become wealthy or bankrupt. this is usually for a political purpose. The SAA example is no different. rulers are always dummy. they are always governed by global capital behind the scenes. what you see as "bankruptcy" is just the displacement of capital. So there is no real bankruptcy. so nasa doesn't need to do anything additionally.
Bankrupt by definition is when a company can no longer pay its debt.

Are you saying that no company has ever gone belly up? Have you ever read the news? Look at the stock market? Pulled your head out of your ass? Heard of Lehman Brothers, Blockbuster or Enron?
SOME companies get bailouts from governments when there are huge national interests at stake, such as massive amount of layoffs. But that is very much the exception. MOST 99%+ of companies either have to sell the remainder of the company off for pennies (as buying it comes with a lot of debt), or have to liquidate completely to repay their debt. MOST companies do not survive bankruptcy.

SAA may survive, only because it is a state owned company. Meaning that the South African government can (and probably will) keep throwing money at it even if it never turns a profit. The sensible thing is to let it dies, Because I would chose my tax money get wasted elsewhere.

Can you stop blaming NASA for everything?  NASA is not a scapegoat for not having any evidence.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I have nothing
I dont think you know what baseless actually means.
It means that you have no actual sources of information.

Lets see what each of us have as evidence.

I have
- personal experience
- testemony from more than 5 people

You have
- The information that you have no direct knowledge of does not match your outlandish hypothesis.

Also, editing other peoples quotes is a true sign of dishonesty.
Your backed up against the wall because you know your being caught out, your true self is starting to show.

No, I know what is baseless more than you know. It means that you have no actual sources of information.

Lets see what you have as evidence: Your baseless so called experiences. These are clearly not evidence and only binds yourself that I don't care. They are obviously not an evidence in any type. Your dreams and your imagination aren't evidence. So, you have nothing in the name of evidence.

Lets see what I have as evidence: More than 100.000 flights and they based a very strong map working.

So, give up baseless claims and face the reality, the earth's being flat. But this is not the issue. You are sabotaging the issue with your baseless claims and imagination.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Don't be so sure. Many of my suggestions became law. You can deny, but it is. Closing your eyes does not change the truths to lies.

global capital is one and only and they decide which companies to become wealthy or bankrupt. this is usually for a political purpose. The SAA example is no different. rulers are always dummy. they are always governed by global capital behind the scenes. what you see as "bankruptcy" is just the displacement of capital. So there is no real bankruptcy. so nasa doesn't need to do anything additionally.
Bankrupt by definition is when a company can no longer pay its debt.

Are you saying that no company has ever gone belly up? Have you ever read the news? Look at the stock market? Pulled your head out of your ass? Heard of Lehman Brothers, Blockbuster or Enron?
SOME companies get bailouts from governments when there are huge national interests at stake, such as massive amount of layoffs. But that is very much the exception. MOST 99%+ of companies either have to sell the remainder of the company off for pennies (as buying it comes with a lot of debt), or have to liquidate completely to repay their debt. MOST companies do not survive bankruptcy.

SAA may survive, only because it is a state owned company. Meaning that the South African government can (and probably will) keep throwing money at it even if it never turns a profit. The sensible thing is to let it dies, Because I would chose my tax money get wasted elsewhere.

Can you stop blaming NASA for everything?  NASA is not a scapegoat for not having any evidence.

NASA is the scapegoat and your begging can not change this fact.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Wise. You know that your map is basically a globe? If you don't please take a look to this video.

It is not my map. My map is a full of scientific map, here it is:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74162.0

If I would use your so called globe map then you would be right. But I have started from an empty map and fulled it with full of knowledge.At the end of the work I found a flat map completely the result of scientific examinations, calculations and measurements.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
How did you come to the conclusion Denver is farther north than London?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

It is not my map. My map is a full of scientific map, here it is:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74162.0

If I would use your so called globe map then you would be right. But I have started from an empty map and fulled it with full of knowledge.At the end of the work I found a flat map completely the result of scientific examinations, calculations and measurements.

Sorry to say, but it looks like the same as in the video. You have only turned everything a slightly counter clockwise. So yeah, even your map is not good

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
No, I know what is baseless more than you know. It means that you have no actual sources of information.

Lets see what you have as evidence: Your baseless so called experiences. These are clearly not evidence and only binds yourself that I don't care. They are obviously not an evidence in any type. Your dreams and your imagination aren't evidence. So, you have nothing in the name of evidence.

Lets see what I have as evidence: More than 100.000 flights and they based a very strong map working.

So, give up baseless claims and face the reality, the earth's being flat. But this is not the issue. You are sabotaging the issue with your baseless claims and imagination.
Ah, I seem to understand where the problem lies.

You dont actually know what the word "evidence" means.
You just think its stuff that pops in your head.

I can see how that could confuse you.

Good luck convincing the world of your map if you cant show any flights in the Southern Hemisphere that dont go north.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
There are many. The only problem those four cities and three airlines hence I have devided they made a cheating. I think I know what an evidence is.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
For your Flat Earth Map projection it is more important to solve for the Southern Hemisphere than the Northern.
Flat Earthers keep ignoring the Southern Hemisphere as if we dont exist.

Figure out how our flights fit in your map, or your map is wrong.
Saying that I did not actually fly in the flight that I clearly did do, or that millions of other people also did not go on those flights is a terrible argument. It would be as correct as saying that Turkeys flag is modeled off of Pack-man eating a starfish.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Other Flat earthers may act vary. But I am consistent. My map is equally true in both circles, northern or southern hemicircle. All real flights fit with my map. Black listed three company is cheating, it is not my problem.  One of them is gone. Others will either admit their crime or will bankrupt like it. Because the great decision is made, they can not resist it till infinity.

I did not have to accept your so called travels without you bring a real evidence other than baseless claim you did it. You need more than you claim it to prove. Mentioening the Turkish flag inspired of moon and star image on the blood of marthyrs is proving how you are in anger and cornered, can not find anything but targeting the nationality.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

American tax payers is the source of this black money. The money spent on rockets that don't go into space isn't actually spent.
No, it is spent. They construct rockets and launch it, or higher another company to do so.
Even if you want to try arguing that it doesn't go to space, it is still a lot of money spent on the rockets, however you would then need even more money to fake it.
There wouldn't be any money left to pay anyone if they were faking it.

The routes I named are incorrect. no, there is no problem with the others. the main problem is that these flights are incompatible with others.
Again, all the evidence shows they are correct.
They are only a problem for your delusions.
You have literally no evidence to indicate the flights are fake.

We have shown plenty of problems with your maps, not just regarding flight times.

Because it is incompatibled with remained 100.000 flights made in entire world.
No, they aren't.
Try it on a globe, making sure you consider the large error range of your method.

And stop appealing to a full time video at 1x speed. You do not have a list of such flights for all the routes you accept.

If you haven't a proof so shut up instead of baseless slanders and insults. Oh, surely, you are doing it because you are an angry globalist trying to prove how you are in anger.
Good advice. If you don't have proof that these flights are fake and there is a conspiracy and NASA is lying then shut up instead baseless slander and insults. Unless you want everyone to think you are an angry flattard trying to prove you are angry because your delusions are wrong?

Look at how much you insult NASA and anyone who doesn't accept your delusions, just so you can try and cling to them.

So either provide your evidence that these flights are fake and so on, or shut up.