Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl

• 486 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
I'm afraid of a potential scam. Go ahead and research just 25% of the companies (roughly 250 per your statement) and I'll send you half of the 10,000 for starters. Please post your entire findings here so I can reference them. If you don't, this is undeniable proof that you are a paid shill by the airlines. I assumed you were unemployed, so this may take you less than a month.

Thanks brotherhood, flat earth counts on you.

I need to get 1 week leave for 250. It costs 2.500$ of my a week. Pay or sh! I can not do its with free. if you claim and can not prove to I have taken money from some airline companies , so I have a right to sue you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

I'm afraid of a potential scam. Go ahead and research just 25% of the companies (roughly 250 per your statement) and I'll send you half of the 10,000 for starters. Please post your entire findings here so I can reference them. If you don't, this is undeniable proof that you are a paid shill by the airlines. I assumed you were unemployed, so this may take you less than a month.

I need to get 1 week leave for 250. It costs 2.500$ of my a week. Pay or sh! I can not do its with free. if you claim and can not prove to I have taken money from some airline companies , so I have a right to sue you.

Paid shill confirmed.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Paid shill confirmed.

Globitch attack has been detected.

I have already not given any names of aircraft companies, but you have forced me to get some names from me, true?

You made it for just as a trap.

You can't deceive me. Do you really believe that I want your dirty money? here you are, proved you are as idiot as how a globist is. Anyway.

you can not lower my reputation with such childish games. If you really force to me do something, you must paid it! All my research here is free. but I can not fulfill the request of a NASA serviceman for free. this is a principle stoppage that you can not able to understand.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

I have already not given any names of aircraft companies, but you have forced me to get some names from me, true?

You can't deceive me. Do you really believe that I want your dirty money? here you are, proved you are as idiot as how a globist is. Anyway.

I'm simply saying that I rely heavily on your research, and feel that your list that you created is not all inclusive.  For this to be something I, and countless others, reference when scheduling their plane flights, it must be complete.  Your research is critical.  Although I have changed my mind now that you are a confirmed paid shill by the airlines.

you can not lower my reputation with such childish games.

Not even you yourself could do that. 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

You claim,  "I have already not given any names of aircraft companies" but here you give the names of nine airlines! Explain!
There is come aircraft companies producing the wrong knowledge. They either do it for prove how they are strong. Sometimes they claim a route they never flown. Or sometimes they claim impossible flight times that nobody flight in. this is some kind of unfair competition.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I'm giving the names deceiver companies now. The list of names will be increase by new knowledges:

Qantas with lie of: Sydney to Santiago flights. Johannesburg to Perth flights. (flight time)
Lan and Latam Airlines with lie of: Sao Paolo to Johannesburg flights. (lie of 8 hours)
South Africa Airlines with the lie of: Johannesburg to Perth flights. (flight time)
Sichuan airlines with the lie of: Beijing to Kummig flights. (flight time)
All Nippon Airlines with the lie of: Mumbai-Narita flights. (flight speed phsically impossible)
Singapore Airlines with the lie of under 10 hour travel between Johannesburg to Singapore.
Air Niugiuni is blacklisted for torturing the passangers on the flight of Perth to Port Moresby.
Fly Dubai is blacklisted for their illogical claim in the route between Dar Assalaam and Dubai. According to their claim, their B738 is running faster a B77W of emirates in same route. Sorry, we are not enough fool till to believe this nonsence.
Virgin atlantic is black listed by sex scandal on their aircraft between Cancun and Gatwick.

As we know them, there is always dishonests.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I'm simply saying that I rely heavily on your research, and feel that your list that you created is not all inclusive.  For this to be something I, and countless others, reference when scheduling their plane flights, it must be complete.  Your research is critical.  Although I have changed my mind now that you are a confirmed paid shill by the airlines.

you can not lower my reputation with such childish games.

Not even you yourself could do that.

You're talking me like my patron. But when I want money, then you're turning to a poor man and blaming me by being a paid shill .

You're commanding me to do something for you.  You want I examine  more than 1.000 aircraft companies. How do you think I do it, by tossing a coin? I'm saying it is not easy and requires to I must want a free of charge during a month holiday from my workplace. During the working, what do you think I eat, stone?

What if I'm unemployed or not,  the reality doesn't change.

This is mens world, not for childs like you. Turn to your nursery and play with your toys.

As a result, we have nothing common to talk with you. You are a candidate of fraud.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

So you're saying my evil plan of protecting the airlines from your discoveries worked?

Perfect. Now no one will ever know their deceptions.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Stop that. there is a time and a place for everything. I decide what to do when. Your try to get my blood up, doesn't work on me. Stop that. Just stop that.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Stop that. there is a time and a place for everything. I decide what to do when. Your try to get my blood up, doesn't work on me. Stop that. Just stop that.
Why? You accuse perfectly honest airlines of deception and you expect to say nothing! Not likely.

The only reason that you black list those airlines is that they disprove your ideas about the flat earth, not that what you say or do matters!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Perhaps he is one of the clone of sickinoz.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

I'm an airline investor, just trying to protect my assets. The secret must not get out.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I'm an airline investor, just trying to protect my assets. The secret must not get out.

Is one of your companies in the list?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

No and there's no way I'll let you add it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

No and there's no way I'll let you add it.

I act completely objective. If I see a clear evidence, so whatever you do I add it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Dear me, 'brotherhood of the dome', you are a twit ...

You endlessly cite published timetable flight durations as accurate times to travel a given route, but you clearly don't realise Airline Timetables are pretty much works of fiction ...

Airlines allow extra time to get from gate to gate; they often add an hour (to a say 10 hour long-haul flight) so that the plane will arrive 'early' and thus look good; the only way to get an accurate time from point A to point B is to be on the plane yourself and measure the take-off to landing time, and even then you are not allowing for head or tailwinds, which can alter flight times dramatically.

Duh!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 05:32:37 AM by radioflat »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Dear me, 'brotherhood of the dome', you are a twit ...

You endlessly cite published timetable flight durations as accurate times to travel a given route, but you clearly don't realise Airline Timetables are pretty much works of fiction ...

Airlines allow extra time to get from gate to gate; they often add an hour (to a say 10 hour long-haul flight) so that the plane will arrive 'early' and thus look good; the only way to get an accurate time from point A to point B is to be on the plane yourself and measure the take-off to landing time, and even then you are not allowing for head or tailwinds, which can alter flight times dramatically.

Duh!

I've considered all events cause delay the flight time by calculating speeds depends on distances. For example an aircraft runs faster in far distances, and events cause delay are less affects the flight speed. On the other hand, aircratfs run slower in close distances and events delay the aircraft average speed more affect the aircraft speed, these affects as landing and lift up time, opposite winds, etc. So that, considering aircraft speeds depends on distances give us fair enough close results.

On the other hand, these speeds depend on millions of flights. There is some claims incompatibled with these speeds but these claims are listed as blacklisted claims. As a result there is cheating in everywhere in world, but this is not one of them. You can not deceive the statistics.  ;)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

You're replying to a post from June.  Sharp as ever.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
You're replying to a post from June.  Sharp as ever.

Because I have awared it yet. Trust wise forever.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Quantas are lying sons of whores not to be trusted. I have no loyalty to those aussie sons of bitches

When I was looking for flights to China. I could select a China Eastern one ~$400 return or Qantas around $800 return

Looked at small print

Qantas may use partnering airlines. Guess which was the airline? The cheaper $400 China Eastern one. So for double the money I would take the exact same plane. F U Qantas you lying sons of whores.

As if after their blatant and shameless rip off tactics I would trust their flight routes. wise is correct to put them on the black list. And if he is correct about that, I see no reason to doubt the others he black lists and the evidence for their fake flight paths and times.

No one here has ever been able to say they have taken a Sydney to Santiago or Johannesburg to Perth. No one. Simple reason is the flight does not exist

And no one should fly with them. Not just because they lie but because they will rip you off and put you on a cheap Chinese plane for top dollar

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Quantas are lying sons of whores not to be trusted. I have no loyalty to those aussie sons of bitches

When I was looking for flights to China. I could select a China Eastern one ~$400 return or Qantas around $800 return
No thay are not! YOU failed to read the fine print so you blame someone else - figures!

Quote from: Shifter
Looked at small print

Qantas may use partnering airlines. Guess which was the airline? The cheaper $400 China Eastern one. So for double the money I would take the exact same plane. F U Qantas you lying sons of whores.
And if you did not read "the fine print" that's YOUR fault!

As if after their blatant and shameless rip off tactics I would trust their flight routes. wise is correct to put them on the black list. And if he is correct about that, I see no reason to doubt the others he black lists and the evidence for their fake flight paths and times.

No one here has ever been able to say they have taken a Sydney to Santiago
Except for the 430,000 that flew in the first three and and probable a million by now!

or Johannesburg to Perth. No one. Simple reason is the flight does not exist
QANTAS does not fly Johannesburg to/from Perth so stuff that in you pipe and smoke it!

And no one should fly with them. Not just because they lie but because they will rip you off and put you on a cheap Chinese plane for top dollar
Get a new ASI, your old one is BROKEN!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

No thay are not! YOU failed to read the fine print so you blame someone else - figures!

Looked at small print

Except for the 430,000 that flew in the first three and and probable a million by now!

QANTAS does not fly Johannesburg to/from Perth so stuff that in you pipe and smoke it!

You know nothing. Less than nothing either. I didn't fly with Qantas. I chose the cheapest option, which flew a family of 4 to China (and another one within China) for $1195. No way I'd score that deal with 'Qantas'. Flying Qantas, that's near what they would charge us just to go to Sydney. $300 eachto go to China and back again? Yes please.

Qantas sucks dogs balls (ie your balls)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Looked at small print

You know nothing. Less than nothing either. I didn't fly with Qantas. I chose the cheapest option, which flew a family of 4 to China (and another one within China) for $1195. No way I'd score that deal with 'Qantas'. Flying Qantas, that's near what they would charge us just to go to Sydney. $300 eachto go to China and back again? Yes please.

If I'm reading this right, Qantas is overpriced, therefore they don't really fly where they say they fly?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Looked at small print

If I'm reading this right, Qantas is overpriced, therefore they don't really fly where they say they fly?

Qantas is a corporate shill who prides itself on never having crashed, best safety etc so that you choose them. But then they stick you on a cheap Chinese airline that you could have done yourself for half the price. The difference in not a token amount of money. It was near double the cost of an international return flight. It's deceptive. Yes I read the small print and did my research. But not everyone is like me. Some people are like rab

After Qantas tried to scam me (lets face it, it is a classic 'bait and switch'), I have no reason to trust them on anything.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
You know nothing. Less than nothing either. I didn't fly with Qantas. I chose the cheapest option, which flew a family of 4 to China (and another one within China) for $1195. No way I'd score that deal with 'Qantas'. Flying Qantas, that's near what they would charge us just to go to Sydney. $300 each to go to China and back again? Yes please.
So what? I've never flown QANTAS either, rather Emirates and even Royal Brunei, due to the cost.

But please explain how that is relevant to their flying Sydney to/from Santiago.
And if you've got a bee-in-your-bonnet about your own country's airline:
     LATAM flies non-stop Melbourne  (you do know where that is?) to/from Santiago
And you might even hitch a ride with Air New Zealand from Aukland to Santiago or Buenos Aires.

The if that doesn't blow the silly ideas of your Wise mate out of the water, SA Airlines flies non-stop Johannesburg to/from Perth (you do know where that is?).

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Qantas is a corporate shill who prides itself on never having crashed, best safety etc so that you choose them. But then they stick you on a cheap Chinese airline that you could have done yourself for half the price.
And the safety record of many of those air lines is better not investigated >:(.
I have a brother-in-law who flew for years for Emirates, who also have an excellent safety record.
His advice, "Don't fly with any airline with China in the name". Maybe they've improved.

The difference in not a token amount of money. It was near double the cost of an international return flight. It's deceptive. Yes I read the small print and did my research.

But not everyone is (let me FTFY) a total idiot like me. Some people are like rab

After Qantas tried to scam me (lets face it, it is a classic 'bait and switch'), I have no reason to trust them on anything.
And where is your evidence that QANTAS don't fly Johannesburg to/from Sydney or Sydney to/from Santiago, Chile?

You haven't any!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Qantas is a corporate shill who prides itself on never having crashed, best safety etc so that you choose them. But then they stick you on a cheap Chinese airline that you could have done yourself for half the price.
And the safety record of many of those air lines is better not investigated >:(.
I have a brother-in-law who flew for years for Emirates, who also have an excellent safety record.
His advice, "Don't fly with any airline with China in the name". Maybe they've improved.

The difference in not a token amount of money. It was near double the cost of an international return flight. It's deceptive. Yes I read the small print and did my research.

But not everyone is (let me FTFY) a total idiot like me. Some people are like rab

And where is your evidence that QANTAS don't fly Johannesburg to/from Sydney or Sydney to/from Santiago, Chile?

You haven't any!

Your brother in law sounds like a racist twat. China Eastern is regarded pretty good overall actually and I had no complaints about the service, the attractiveness of the flight attendants or the flight itself.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Your brother in law sounds like a racist twat.
Hardly! At least he had not problems in Malaysia of the United Arab Emirates.
At the time it had nothing to do with race just airline safety and some mainland based Chinese airlines with an excellent record.

But you sound like a typical Flatardian anti-Australian twat. Keep it up you're helping Wise make the Flat Earth look ridiculous.

China Eastern is regarded pretty good overall actually and I had no complaints about the service, the attractiveness of the flight attendants or the flight itself.
But none of this is slightly related to the topic, just the usual subtle Shifter derailing technique.

What about some real evidence that the non-stop air routes:
     South America to/from South Africa, South Africa to/from Australia and Australia to/from South America are or are not genuine?

I guess you haven't any.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
At the time it had nothing to do with race just airline safety and some mainland based Chinese airlines with an excellent record.

But you sound like a typical Flatardian anti-Australian twat. Keep it up you're helping Wise make the Flat Earth look ridiculous.

China Eastern is regarded pretty good overall actually and I had no complaints about the service, the attractiveness of the flight attendants or the flight itself.
But none of this is slightly related to the topic, just the usual subtle Shifter derailing technique.

South America to/from South Africa, South Africa to/from Australia and Australia to/from South America are or are not genuine?

I guess you haven't any.

I just checked webjet. Sydney to Johannesburg stops off at Dubai first  ::)
And Sydney to Santiago doesn't seem to exist. Seems like they want me to go from Melbourne to somewhere in North America first such as San Francisco or Houston first.

I'm done arguing with a shill like you. Be gone!

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

I guess you haven't any.

And Sydney to Santiago doesn't seem to exist. Seems like they want me to go from Melbourne to somewhere in North America first such as San Francisco or Houston first.

I just checked webjet for non-stop Sydney to Santiago. The flight exists. Well, at least you can buy a ticket for it:

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

I just checked webjet for non-stop Sydney to Santiago. The flight exists. Well, at least you can buy a ticket for it:

As do non-stop flights:
      Sao Paulo to/from Johannesburg (SA Airlines),
      Johannesburg to/from Perth (SA Airlines), Johannesburg to/from Sydney (QANTAS), 
      Sydney to/from Santiago, Chile (QANTAS) and
      Melbourne  to/from Santiago, Chile (LATAM Airlines).
And Shifter knows very well that they do (or his ASI ::) has failed him).
His assigned task, however, is to troll all posts showing evidence his Flatardian Masters, (such as Wise etc) don't like.

Don't take any notice of him though. He just a toothless tiger - all snarl and no fangs.
Just take a look at his silly pretentiousness signature and who else has a silly pretentiousness signature - Wise, of course, Shifter's Master.