Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl

• 104 Replies

rvlvr

Hoppy, do you believe those flights do not exist?

wise

• Flat Earth Believer
  • Strong as a Turk
Air Niugiuni is blacklisted for so to extend the path if it is not necessary.

Anyway. Forget it. They are passing the Brisbane that not required and torturing the passengers; so that blacklisted.
They are NOT passing the Brisbane and everybody is sick mof your stupid lies.

You are an utterly stupid idiot Mr Brotherhood of the Deceivers!

There is no direct flight from Perth, Western Australia to Port Moresby, New Guinea.
If anyone wants to fly Perth to Port Moresby they would normally fly
Perth, Western Australia to Brisbane, Queensland then from Brisbane, Queensland to Port Moresby, New Guinea.

If you don't accept that tough bikkies, because that is the TRUTH.
I live in Brisbane and my daughter and brother have flown that route. My brother has done it numerous times.

Insult doesn't make you right. Just I don't care with your sick ideas. If you have a strong argument, so you don't insult. So you are insulting because you are saying lie. Everybody see how you are angry and a sick man.
Shillinoz is very sick and everyone knows this.

You should not have done this. Clones of sick'inoz will target you after now. Oh, sorry for you.
Quote from: Space Nazi Girl
You are Turk then I am Turd

https://eksisozluk.com/turd
http://www.incisozluk.com.tr/?k=turd&ce=goster

Racists:
scg, nss, robinaz, gayer, dd, moose, boyster, crouton, (soo)

Other ignores: Yib, 29shill, jackblack, lamaface

Shifter

• ASI
brotherhood makes a valid point. If strong winds don't blow my (or others) box shaped car that weighs under a tonne off the road, then why would something 150 times heavier, going 10 times faster and much more aerodynamically shaped be blown around or severely affected?

SHIFTER
 ANNIHILATOR OF PAPA LEGBA
 ANNIHILATOR OF RABINOZ
 ANNIHILATOR OF JACKBLACK

Quote from: rabinoz to Shifter
you are better than I am

?

frenat

brotherhood makes a valid point. If strong winds don't blow my (or others) box shaped car that weighs under a tonne off the road, then why would something 150 times heavier, going 10 times faster and much more aerodynamically shaped be blown around or severely affected?
But cars do get blown around.  Drive down a road with a large crosswind and if you don't steer a little into the wind you'll go off the road.  They do have the advantage of extra friction between them and the road but they are still affected by wind.
Watch videos of planes landing in crosswinds and you'll see they have to steer into the wind to keep going in a straight line in order to land.

wise

• Flat Earth Believer
  • Strong as a Turk
But cars do get blown around.  Drive down a road with a large crosswind and if you don't steer a little into the wind you'll go off the road.  They do have the advantage of extra friction between them and the road but they are still affected by wind.
Watch videos of planes landing in crosswinds and you'll see they have to steer into the wind to keep going in a straight line in order to land.

Formula pilots never consider the wind. And I never feel a wind slow down my car. Winds perhaps shakes the car, but this is its only affect; not causes the slow down.

Racists:

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Winds have no effect to aircrafts. An aircraft about 150tons but you claim winds effect it. On the other hand, whatever the winds come from any direction, can't effect to a car has only 900kgs. It is logically meaningless.

Winds effect is just a globist lie. Its related with travel times. If one direction is longer than opposite route, globists start to talk about winds effect. But winds never effect on well known routes. For example, in Europe winds don't effect the aircraft.

Anyway.

You are one of the lawyer  of the evil; so that your claims has no value more than a rubbish in my mind. You may continue to lie, no problem.

Some one should book mark this.

I am guessing he has never been on a plane, or near one, or near someone that has been on or near a plane.

rvlvr

To deny cars can be affected by wind conditions--and especially to say those mean nothing to an airplane--is just plain wrong.

Not surprised Shifter finds it a "valid point", but brotherhood should know better.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:49:57 PM by rvlvr »

Formula pilots never consider the wind. And I never feel a wind slow down my car. Winds perhaps shakes the car, but this is its only affect; not causes the slow down.

So just ask yourself why pilots ALWAYS consider wind.
When planning their flight they consider wind.
Do you know what this device was made for ?

https://www.ion.org/museum/item_view.cfm?cid=1&scid=2&iid=3
It's a drift meter, used during WWII to measure the DRIFT due to WIND during a flight.

When landing they consider wind.
Why do people put those kind of thing on an airfield ?

Because the pilot needs to know where the wind comes from and what's his strength.
Why are the runways always built in the direction of the main winds?

What the hell a plane is not moved along with the air volume it's flying in ? The plane is flying in the air just like you walk on a speedwalk.
My daughter is 5. She understands this. She sees this just flying a paper plane in the garden.

I tell you. Take a rest. Go outside. See some land. Meet people.

?

frenat

Formula pilots never consider the wind.
Incorrect

And I never feel a wind slow down my car. Winds perhaps shakes the car, but this is its only affect; not causes the slow down.
Did I say slow down?  Please learn to read.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">
This video shows a race car been lifted and slow down by air.

It is the same principle of how parachutes work.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence

No No No. the car is not being lifted by air.

Its just riding really fast at the equator in the direction the earth is spinning and being flung off the earth due to centrifugal forces.

Boom, another victory for round earth!

/sarcasm (in case it needs to be said)

No No No. the car is not being lifted by air.

Its just riding really fast at the equator in the direction the earth is spinning and being flung off the earth due to centrifugal forces.

Boom, another victory for round earth!

/sarcasm (in case it needs to be said)

Just a little more and it would have gone into orbit or joined the Tesla in outer space.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:35:19 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

It depends on whether you have a side-wind (shakes the car), a tail-wind (speeds the car) , or a head-wind (slows the car).
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea

Look out your window , see what you shall see

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

wise

• Flat Earth Believer
  • Strong as a Turk
Fly Dubai is added to the list, with the claim of their B738 is running faster a B77W of Emirates. With this illogical claim, thay are added to the black list; in the route of Dar Assalaam-Dubai flights.

Racists:

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Who is on your list by now? Or rather, which airline is not?

To help you on your search. Go look at all the flights that go to Port Louis. You would probably scratch all of them off.
you can start here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Seewoosagur_Ramgoolam_International_Airport#Airlines_and_destinations
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 01:05:26 AM by MaNaeSWolf »

wise

• Flat Earth Believer
  • Strong as a Turk
Virgin atlantic has black listed because of they have lost their virginity in their toulet. Ahaha. I don't think so there is a law to forbit for prevent them. Anyway.

Racists:

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Virgin atlantic has black listed because of they have lost their virginity in their toulet. Ahaha. I don't think so there is a law to forbit for prevent them. Anyway.
Idiot! You blacklist for no other reason than that their flights will not fit your silly map!

Cahaya

I wonder if he saw me today? But he couldn't because I'm being ignored  8)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I wonder if he saw me today? But he couldn't because I'm being ignored  8)
Being ignored ::) to infinity ::) means we can say what we like - ain't it grand!

the earth is a sphere it is scientifically proven

Well, here's one more for the brotherhood of ostriches to black list.

http://www.airbus.com/newsroom/press-releases/en/2018/04/ultra-long-range-a350-xwb-completes-first-flight-.html

Singapore Airlines to resume world’s longest commercial flights
The Ultra Long Range version of the A350 XWB, MSN 216,  has successfully completed its first flight. The latest variant of the best-selling A350 XWB Family will be able to fly further than any other commercial airliner and will enter service with launch operator Singapore Airlines in second half 2018.

The aircraft powered by Rolls-Royce Trent XWB engines has embarked on a short flight test programme to certify the changes over the standard A350-900 that will extend its range capability to 9,700 nautical miles. These changes include a modified fuel system that increases fuel carrying capacity by 24,000 litres, without the need for additional fuel tanks. The test phase will also measure enhanced performance from aerodynamic improvements, including extended winglets.

Altogether, Singapore Airlines has ordered seven A350-900 Ultra Long Range aircraft, which it will use on non-stop flights between Singapore and the US, including the world’s longest commercial service between Singapore and New York.

The best is Virgin getting  “blacklisted” for a couple getting busy in the toilet.

I’m not huge fan of Richard Branson, but it doesn’t sound like something the company can be blamed for.

Unless perhaps, false advertising for giving the impression it’s the carrier for people who don’t have sex.

Blacklisted!

Users in my NATRTML - BOTD

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
What this whole thread proves is utter dishonesty of brotherhood of the dome when it comes to ::) debating ::).

If any evidence does not fit his preconceived notions about the shape of the earth or anything else he either
          ignores the person presenting it or
          here when it's a company, such as an airline, " ;) black lists ;)" them, a's if that means anything.
So we end up with his idiotic "Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airlines"

Still, I guess that brotherhood of the dome and his supporters just prove the ridiculous lengths one must go to in order to prop up this neo-Flat Earthism Hypothesis.

Curiouser and Curiouser expresses it so succinctly with:
Blacklisted!

Thank you for dedicating your time to showing which airlines need to be blacklisted, Brotherhood of the dome.  I can't speak for everyone, but I know for sure I'll NEVER book a flight with any of these companies.  I'll spend my hard earned money on one of the honest airlines thank-you-very-much.  My only concern is that this list isn't all inclusive.  Can you please research every single company and add all of those NO GOOD DECEIVERS to this list, so that I can reference it once it comes time to book a flight? 

Thank you. 

wise

• Flat Earth Believer
  • Strong as a Turk
Thank you for dedicating your time to showing which airlines need to be blacklisted, Brotherhood of the dome.  I can't speak for everyone, but I know for sure I'll NEVER book a flight with any of these companies.  I'll spend my hard earned money on one of the honest airlines thank-you-very-much.  My only concern is that this list isn't all inclusive.  Can you please research every single company and add all of those NO GOOD DECEIVERS to this list, so that I can reference it once it comes time to book a flight? 

Thank you.

If I make such a list, so the listed companies can be exposed to the pressure by the gang, or they can be bought. I don't want to categorise them, but generally muslim companies except emirates seem fair. institutional structures are more secure. For example, I have not seen "Turkish airlines" that one of the biggest company in star group while manipulating anything. But this doesn't proves they will not do it in next. European companies generally are safe. but in locally I can not say that this one is more secure. One of the biggest company in the world, lufthansa. I did not see lufthansa while manipulated a path. but that does not mean they will not do in the future.

Shortly, in this capital world, everything can change everytime by the affect of money.

Racists:

Thank you.

If I make such a list, so the listed companies can be exposed to the pressure by the gang, or they can be bought. I don't want to categorise them, but generally muslim companies except emirates seem fair. institutional structures are more secure. For example, I have not seen "Turkish airlines" that one of the biggest company in star group while manipulating anything. But this doesn't proves they will not do it in next. European companies generally are safe. but in locally I can not say that this one is more secure. One of the biggest company in the world, lufthansa. I did not see lufthansa while manipulated a path. but that does not mean they will not do in the future.

Shortly, in this capital world, everything can change everytime by the affect of money.

That is not good enough for me!  I refuse to spend my money on an airline that has deceived.  You must make an all-inclusive list so that it can be referenced.  I've already saved this page as a bookmark.  You must not leave any airlines out otherwise I will assume you are simply a paid shill by those airlines. 

Have you ever heard of winds and jet streams ?
Your map is bullshit... just buy a plane and make some flights using it.
Everybody is free to fly or sail all around the GLOBE if she or he has enough money to do it. Not only big companies or armies, anyone... And everybody's using standard maps based on the Earth as it is, round. And guess what ? it works just fine !
You are just blacklisting flight companies because the data are not in agreement with your ridiculous map. What's the distance between santagio and aukland ? what's the flight time ?
You are lost, I know this... but I hope people reading this still has enough brain to understand how wrong you are, and just fact-check what you've post about flight times and distances, etc. Data on flightaware.com just prooves one thing : everything is just normal flight times, for normal round Earth distances, for normal operating airliners.
Sorry for trolling, but I needed to say this... YOU ARE THE LIAR !!
Bye bye !

I am only laughting you. You're right; you have to say it because you have to deserve your salary. I can't blame you for this. Let me be clear that I heard things such as jet bla bla and winds bla bla. Winds and jetstreams affect to an aircraft as how as a wind affect to your car. These are bullshit. These are great lies. Perhaps, you can defend a big lie only with some bigger lies such as: "jetstream, winds, flights between some cities,... bla bla".

You can deceive most of people with these lies, because people are generally fool. But you can never deceive me. If you look to my "personal text under avatar", so you understand why you can't deceive me.

You think Wind as no effect on an Aircraft ? is that what you say ? really ?
Winds can have a huge effect on the speed of an aircraft. An aircraft flying at an airspeed of 800 km/h with a front wind of 100 km/h has a groundspeed of 700 km/h. Then, if flying in the opposite direction its groundspeed is 900 km/h. Just watch a butterfly in the wind and you'll understand (at least, even a child can understand that).
You know, we have evidences Earth is round till centuries (and nobody pays me to say this. I wish I could be paid to say this, but no...).
You are blacklisting companies because some of their flight times are unusual ? but man, there is so much reasons a flight time can be unusual... you don't even try to list those kind of reasons. It just looks like you decide "oh? this one doesn't look good for my map, let's blacklist it !". Nothing else.
You are such a joke.
Hopefully, most people, even very religious ones, don't follow you in your crazy beliefs.
You are a big mystery ! how can you blind your eyes to such a point ? that's fascinating...
No planet, no gravity, no wind ?
Fascinating...

Winds have no effect to aircrafts. An aircraft about 150tons but you claim winds effect it. On the other hand, whatever the winds come from any direction, can't effect to a car has only 900kgs. It is logically meaningless.

Winds effect is just a globist lie. Its related with travel times. If one direction is longer than opposite route, globists start to talk about winds effect. But winds never effect on well known routes. For example, in Europe winds don't effect the aircraft.

Anyway.

You are one of the lawyer  of the evil; so that your claims has no value more than a rubbish in my mind. You may continue to lie, no problem.

You say wind can not affect a 150 ton plane? I understand it is not a airplane but I was stationed on a US Navy Frigate that weighs 4200 tons that was blown by the wind off the pier snapping all but one of the cables and lines holding it to the pier. I would say wind could affect a 150 ton airplane after seeing our ship blowing in the wind like it was nothing.

wise

• Flat Earth Believer
  • Strong as a Turk

Thank you.

That is not good enough for me!  I refuse to spend my money on an airline that has deceived.  You must make an all-inclusive list so that it can be referenced.  I've already saved this page as a bookmark.  You must not leave any airlines out otherwise I will assume you are simply a paid shill by those airlines.

There is more than 1.000 airlines companies. Such as research takes my about a month. If you send me 10.000$ for this job, I may take an unpaid time off from my job and work on it. My btc adress is: 1D5KF6CcWRyrmyiQp6mnH2TMUKBrWXeg7p . After you have deposited the money, I will immediately do it. Ok, go.

Racists:

I'm afraid of a potential scam. Go ahead and research just 25% of the companies (roughly 250 per your statement) and I'll send you half of the 10,000 for starters. Please post your entire findings here so I can reference them. If you don't, this is undeniable proof that you are a paid shill by the airlines. I assumed you were unemployed, so this may take you less than a month.

Thanks brotherhood, flat earth counts on you.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 02:28:03 PM by 1 + 1 is 3 apparently »