Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl

• 486 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
There is some aircraft companies producing the missinformation. They either do it for prove how they are strong. Sometimes they claim a route they never flown. Or sometimes they claim impossible flight times that nobody flight in. this is some kind of unfair competition.

I announce their names. if someone has an objection, they can say it clearly. if we have a mistake we can fix it. It is obviously impossible that while other companies constantly fly in a route in a 3 hours time, some of them claim on same route constantly in 2 hours. And sometimes some aircraft companies claim to fly some routes that they never flew.

some claim that they even get there when they are not recorded in the airport. It's a scam. it gives people the wrong information. and they mislead us when we do maps. if they dispute and if their objection is unjustified, I can sue them "for delaying my work by giving misleading information".

I'm giving the names deceiver companies now. The list of names will be increase by new knowledges:

Qantas with lie of: Sydney to Santiago flights and Johannesburg to Perth flights. (Those flights never have been existed, no evidence)
Lan and Latam Airlines with lie of: Sao Paolo to Johannesburg flights. (lie of 8 hours)
South African Airlines with the lie of: Johannesburg to Perth flights. (flight time)
Sichuan airlines with the lie of: Beijing to Kummig flights. (flight time)
All Nippon Airlines with the lie of: Mumbai-Narita flights. (flight speed phsically impossible)
Singapore Airlines with the lie of under 10 hour travel between Johannesburg to Singapore.
Air Niugiuni is blacklisted for torturing the passangers on the flight of Perth to Port Moresby.
Fly Dubai is blacklisted for their illogical claim in the route between Dar Assalaam and Dubai. According to their claim, their B738 is running faster a B77W of emirates in same route. Sorry, we are not enough fool till to believe this nonsence.
Virgin atlantic is black listed by sex scandal on their aircraft between Cancun and Gatwick.
Delta Airlines is black listed after a Delta jet dumps fuel on L.A. schools during midair emergency. Sobs!
American Airlines is black listed after racist scandale. Yehuda Yosef Adler, his wife Jennie and their young daughter were removed from the flight to Detroit last January.

I'll add here new names when I see. There is more than 1.000 serious companies  in the world but some of them dishonest ones. As we know them, there is always dishonests.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 05:48:57 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Tessa Yuri

• The shortest distance between two points is a lie.
they mislead us when we do maps.

I'm sorry your map isn't working out. There are two options here:

a. the premise of your map is flawed
b. there's a massive conspiracy

You've chosen option b. whereas I'd put money on option a. Here's the issue. Your map uses flight times. If you reject certain flight times as fictitious, then you can't make your map accurately since you admit the data on it might be wrong.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:36:54 AM by Tessa Yuri »
Tessa believes in the scientific method.
Yuri believes the Earth is a flat disk.
     _________              _________         _________
.<`X######I---I|    |I[][][][][][][][]I|     |I[][][][][][][][]I|
-=o--o====o--o=-=o-o====o-o=-=o-o====o-o=

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
they mislead us when we do maps.

I'm sorry you're map isn't working out. There are two options here:

a. the premise of your map is flawed
b. there's a massive conspiracy

You've chosen option b. whereas I'd put money on option a. Here's the issue. Your map uses flight times. If you reject certain flight times as fictitious, then you can't make your map accurately since you admit the data on it might be wrong.

I'm not talking about flight times depend on my map.

If there is a flight between two cities and all of tousends of aircrafts run this path with 3 hours; so when I see somebody claim runs it in constantly in 1:30 hours; it is a liar. It is a dishonesty. They only aims to deceive people, and you are the lawyer of the evil. If you have a greate evidence about they are honest, prove it! (without money you got from them)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Tessa Yuri

If there is a flight between two cities and all of tousends of aircrafts run this path with 3 hours; so when I see somebody claim runs it in constantly in 1:30 hours; it is a liar. It is a dishonesty. They only aims to deceive people, and you are the lawyer of the evil.

How am I the lawyer of evil? Some planes fly faster than other planes. And if those flights are predicted consistently, and no one on those flights has ever complained about them being a full Disney movie longer than advertised, I'd put my money on there being fast planes. People, while they may say in public they like watching Disney movies, tend to not want to watch more than one in a row unless they're drunk or with a friend.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
You are perhaps a Russian but Russia is a hoax. Russia claims the areas actually are owned by China, owned by themselves. I'm not sure if there is Russia or not, except Yakuts, Moscow and North of them.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

If there is a flight between two cities and all of tousends of aircrafts run this path with 3 hours; so when I see somebody claim runs it in constantly in 1:30 hours; it is a liar. It is a dishonesty. They only aims to deceive people, and you are the lawyer of the evil.

How am I the lawyer of evil? Some planes fly faster than other planes. And if those flights are predicted consistently, and no one on those flights has ever complained about them being a full Disney movie longer than advertised, I'd put my money on there being fast planes. People, while they may say in public they like watching Disney movies, tend to not want to watch more than one in a row unless they're drunk or with a friend.

All speed differences considered. You can't fly faster than 1.000 km/h with an A320. None of the route you can't do it. If you claim it, you are a liar. I examined more than 100.000 flights and never saw an A320 runs faster than 900km/h. But some companies claim they run more than 1.000km/h. So it is a lie. But you don't aware it because you are ignorant in that issue.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Tessa Yuri

You are perhaps a Russian but Russia is a hoax. Russia claims the areas actually are owned by China, owned by themselves. I'm not sure if there is Russia or not, except Yakuts, Moscow and North of them.  ;D

I'm not Russian, but some flights be Russian faster than others.

All speed differences considered. You can't fly faster than 1.000 km/h with an A320. None of the route you can't do it. If you claim it, you are a liar. I examined more than 100.000 flights and never saw an A320 runs faster than 900km/h. But some companies claim it. So it is a lie. But you don't aware it because you are ignorant in that issue.

You said the companies constantly claim it, but no-one has ever complained. If an aircraft company lied to you about the length of your flight, wouldn't you complain? I certainly would. Especially if they did it constantly.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I'm not Russian, but some flights be Russian faster than others.

All speed differences considered. You can't fly faster than 1.000 km/h with an A320. None of the route you can't do it. If you claim it, you are a liar. I examined more than 100.000 flights and never saw an A320 runs faster than 900km/h. But some companies claim it. So it is a lie. But you don't aware it because you are ignorant in that issue.

You said the companies constantly claim it, but no-one has ever complained. If an aircraft company lied to you about the length of your flight, wouldn't you complain? I certainly would. Especially if they did it constantly.

Russians are generally drunk. So that Ruskies runs as how they are drunked and runs about 50% more than requered. Then people think that Russia is bigger. No, Russia is smaller than China, but Ruskies are not driving without drink a votka. Anyway I'm turning to my work. Thanks for your comment but means nothing for me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Tessa Yuri

Anyway I'm turning to my work. Thanks for your comment but means nothing for me.

Oh so like, what was the point of this thread again?

I announce their names. if someone has an objection, they can say it clearly. if we have a mistake we can fix it.

I have an objection...

I'm giving the names deceiver companies now. The list of names will be increase by new knowledges:

Qantas with lie of: Sydney to Santiago flights. Johannesburg to Perth flights. (flight time)

Ok we will examine every case. Let's sort out the first one.
What do you exactly find suspicious about the SYD SCL flight duration? can you give an example please ?

Inky is simply exhibiting classic flat earthism. Anything that shows his belief is wrong must be false, faked or a conspiracy out to deceive him.

Fake airlines, fake flights, fake routes, fake times and over all these years, not a single person has come out to complain about being deceived or as a whistle blower. Even Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning, Wikileaks and the likes have not discovered this great conspiracy.

But the great and mighty Brotherhood of the Dome AKA Intikam has seen through the deception no one else can see through because Russians are drunk 50% of the time and don't know when they have spent more time or less in the air. I suppose their clocks and watches and phones also have a sip of vodka as well, da?

rvlvr

Even Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning, Wikileaks and the likes have not discovered this great conspiracy.
Yes, I wonder about this as well. And we have Anonymous, and others. Still, no proof of the conspiracy. Not even a hint of one. Except for the individuals here, no one seems to have any proof.

Tessa Yuri

Inky is simply exhibiting classic flat earthism.

You do realise I'm a flat earther, right?

Inky is simply exhibiting classic flat earthism.

You do realise I'm a flat earther, right?
You do realise you're not called "Inky", right?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Please, go ahead and blacklist away your deceiver wrong knowledge dishonest companies.

Please in future let us know what effects your blacklist has.

[The last 15 words of the "Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow" soliloquy seem particularly appropriate here.]

So, you are not only blacklisting people that think different than you, but airlines as well?

What's the next thing you're going to blacklist? Whole countries? Concepts? The Word "Round"!?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Lets exam them one by one:

Sao Paulo to Johannesburg flights:

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/SAA223/history/20180207/2030Z/SBGR/FAOR
https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/TAM8162/history/20180205/2020Z/SBGR/FAOR
https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/TAM8163/history/20180206/0920Z/FAOR/SBGR

Now.

Latam airlines use B763 and South African Airlines use an A333. Distance is: 7.447kms.

This is the chart of the aircrafts depends on distance. I created it by examined more than 10.000 flights flown in reliable routes. And I mark for you the speed of aircraft for this route:

These are similar aircrafts and B763 has 871 km/h and A333 has 866km/h. This is about same. But when we look the flight times, see unexpected flight time difference as like this:

From Sao to Johannesburg, South African Airlines fly under 9 hours with A333.
Latam Airlines fly in same route with a bit better aircraft but more than 10 hours! More than 1 hour more.

Links for these flights:
https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/SAA223/history/20180207/2030Z/SBGR/FAOR

This is logically impossible. But thats not all.

Lets look the opposite route:

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/SAA222/history/20180207/0910Z/FAOR/SBGR
https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/TAM8163/history/20180206/0920Z/FAOR/SBGR

South African Airlines, again with a bit worst aircraf runs under 10 hours, and best is 9:24.
But with a few better aircraft, Latam airlines can't fly under the time of 10:39

There is average 1 hour difference again. This is logically impossible too.

One of them is logically impossible. And if there isn't an agreement betwen them, so one of them should blame the other for "deceiving people". But both are in silence.

So that,

Both aircraft companies are deceiver. They are like Russia and USA. Like how Russia claim to arrive space and USA agree, and when USA claim arrive the moon that logically impossible but Russia doesn't blame them for lie; as how they do that;

South African Airlines and Latam are supporting the lie of themselves.

With this fligth, both airlines black listed by producing misinformation.

Do you see anything direct references to the shape of the earth? And two of them have gone!

To be continued tomorrow...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Continue with Sichuan Airlines

Sichuan Airlines is manipulating the flight time of Urumqi-Xi'an.

Links:

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/CSC8588/history/20180207/1335Z/ZWWW/ZLXY
https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/CES2300/history/20180207/1330Z/ZWWW/ZLXY
https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/OKA2886/history/20180207/1130Z/ZWWW/ZLXY
https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/CQH8846/history/20180207/0855Z/ZWWW/ZLXY

I considered 4 airline companies for this route. These companies are using similar aircrafts: A319/A320. A319 and A320 sounds like different aircrafts but actually they are similar and have same speed on the air. Sichuan airlines uses A319 and the other 3 are using A320.

This is not a far distance and the path is well known by every companies. But while whole others are running about 3 hours, generally more than 3 hours; Sichuan Airlines is running about 2:30 hours. This is about 30 minutes to 1 hour less than others. In a short path, this means Sichuan Airlines is running 20% faster than others. This is logically impossible with similar type of aircrafts has same speed. It they have a logical explanation, so I'm ready to listen it.

This is both unfair competition, and to provide incorrect information to the public. So that Sichuan Airlines is black listed.

To be continued tomorrow...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Qantas is blacklisted with the route of Sydney-Santiago

This is the flight link:

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA27/history/20180207/0221Z/YSSY/SCEL

The distance is: 11.353kms.
The best time for Qantas B744 in this route: 11:50 hours. This is logically impossible. B744 is a fast aircraft but not one of the fastest ones.

Lets find the "best" speed for B744 for 11.353kms distance from chart:

The best speed for B744 in the air is: 899km/h.

You can best fly in this route in as a best: 11.353kms / 899km/h = 12:37 hours

This is the best time that you can fly  with a B744: 12:37

This chart is occurred after examined about 10.000 flights. A B744 never passes the speed of 899.

But we see that, Qantas claims it fly between Santiago and Sydney as 11:50. This is 47 minutes less than its best flight time capacity.

In other means, Qantas claims B744 flies in this path with the speed of 959 kmh. This is phsically impossible. If you look the chart, you may see that the best speed on the air is shared by two aircraft types that best aircrafts in the air; A388 and B789 and these aircrafts have the best speed as 909-913 kmh. In a best conditions, an A388 may run with 920 as maximum speed of all type of aircrafts.

So that, with this claim, Qantas claims B744 that the very much slower aircraft than A388 and B789, but run faster than about 40km/h.

This is logically impossible.

It is clear that Qantas is deceiving people. If they have a good explanation, I'm ready to listen them. I'm listening them: How they run faster than an A388 and a B789 the flying storms!

All companies finished.

Did you see something referenced the shape of the earth? All technical knowledge.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Hey, I have actually flied the Johannesburg to São Paulo flight on SAA.
Im cant remember the exact flight times as that was a few years ago. (Actually think there is a post of mine somewhere here discussing it)

And Johannesburg to Perth gets flown at least once a year by at least 1 family member of mine. Ill have to sit through that flight myself soon.

And just because a plane can fly faster, does not mean it flies faster further.
Different aircraft have different peak efficiencies as different ranges. Going faster may mean you cant go as far.

Just came in to say that. Have a happy day
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Hey, I have actually flied the Johannesburg to São Paulo flight on SAA.
Im cant remember the exact flight times as that was a few years ago. (Actually think there is a post of mine somewhere here discussing it)

And Johannesburg to Perth gets flown at least once a year by at least 1 family member of mine. Ill have to sit through that flight myself soon.

And just because a plane can fly faster, does not mean it flies faster further.
Different aircraft have different peak efficiencies as different ranges. Going faster may mean you cant go as far.

Just came in to say that. Have a happy day

Just you said a bit lie. Tell me what were you thinking to do in Sao Paulo? How can you prove you gone there. Prove us you stayed both cities in close and following days.

As your tag, show me the evidence!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
All Nippon is added to the black list by following flight:

Mumbai-Narita.

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/ANA830/history/20180207/1430Z/VABB/RJAA
history: https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/ANA830/history

Aircraft: A388
Distance: 6.793kms.

Best time: 7:14
Best time from its history: 6:39

Average speed: 6793kms / 6:39= 1.021kmh. This is phsically impossible. No one of the aircraft, never runned with a speed over or close to 1.000kms in a route.

So that, sounds like All Nippon provides wrong information about flight times and deceiving the puclib, is added to the black list!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Well I live in Durban, South Africa. Jhb is our main flight hub, so I dont live in Johannesburg per se. But have flown out of Johannesburg many times.
And I went to holiday in South America for a month.
Ill post some pretty pictures for you maybe, but not right now. I have normal human things to do now.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Well I live in Durban, South Africa. Jhb is our main flight hub, so I dont live in Johannesburg per se. But have flown out of Johannesburg many times.
Ill post some pretty pictures for you maybe, but not right now. I have normal human things to do now.

I do not believe at all your talkings. Prove it, not picture. Show us your airline ticket, your bought details. Convince us you have gone there with airline.

Show us the evidence!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Mumbai-Narita.

Average speed: 6793kms / 6:39= 1.021kmh. This is phsically impossible. No one of the aircraft, never runned with a speed over or close to 1.000kms in a route.

So that, sounds like All Nippon provides wrong information about flight times and deceiving the puclib, is added to the black list!
Actually 570mph.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Mumbai-Narita.

Actually 570mph.

We are using metric system (Meter kilogram second) in Erdoganistan.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence

I do not believe at all your talkings. Prove it, not picture. Show us your airline ticket, your bought details. Convince us you have gone there with airline.

Show us the evidence!

Well, what do you consider evidence? Showing you a ticket will also just be a scan or picture of a ticket.
I have a feeling that I can literally post anything here and you will cry fake if it does not conform to your world view.

How about you go and book the flight yourself and personally go see.

So, honest question, what can be posted on these forums that you will accept as true?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Show us the evidence!

Well, what do you consider evidence? Showing you a ticket will also just be a scan or picture of a ticket.
I have a feeling that I can literally post anything here and you will cry fake if it does not conform to your world view.

How about you go and book the flight yourself and personally go see.

So, honest question, what can be posted on these forums that you will accept as true?

Only truthes can be proven by evidences. Your tag is "show me evidence" but you expect I believe your talkings. Why this hypocritism? I'm not talking about what I'm believe or not. Whole datas above are the result of a technical working. There is a technical working but you wait for we believe your talking without any evidences. I don't believe you, I don't trust you. I only believe the reality, the truth! Reality says these aircraft companies are nothing but a bunch of liars!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
O.K. I thought it was a simple question. . .

So if nothing posted here can be regarded as evidence, then why bother posting?

Again, if you want actual proof, get on a plane.