Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl

• 170 Replies

Stash

If the Earth was a globe and this was about tracking then why is there not global coverage?

Wouldn't the same apply to a flat earth? If the earth was flat and this was about tracking then why is there not world-wide coverage?

Why cant they find MH370? Where was FlightRadar24? Seems like it's not an infallible program and can be manipulated
Transponder switched off.

My point exactly. Easy for airlines to manipulate. And according to that map, if you are flying over many places - you will not be tracked. Yet you are supposedly. I'd say data is possible to be preloaded.
Why would an airline do that when passenger safety is involved?

Maybe because passenger safety comes at the expense of profits?
Lets ask Malaysian Airlines why they had a pilot switch off his transponder (why would that even be allowed/possible?) Or why they flew over a contested area/active war zone in Ukraine?

Do airlines give a damn about passengers? No! They are just cattle to herd around. Of course it doesn't matter if they die or their lives are put at risk. Airplanes wont stop flying because people will always need to use it. Straight after the Lionair disaster a few months ago, despite the cause being the airline was dodgy and skimped on maintenance and safety and despite the fact that plane had numerous problems on its last few journeys, they still used it. And after it crashed, people still flew with them. So what does that tell you?

It tells you the flights from Sydney to Santiago are fake
Meanwhile we know live ADS-B data is correct. I can receive it from aircraft I can see above me.

Again, pilots must follow a strict flight path so its location can easily be worked out at any point by its departure time.
Which varies as directed by air traffic control.  Happy about ADS-B working as stated?

Not until I get a logical explanation why there are none in Mongolia, many African countries, Svalbard and Antarctica. Why are there more in Micronesia, than Iceland and Greenland combined? Why so few in Canada etc.

If the Earth was a globe and this was about tracking then why is there not global coverage?
Flightradar24 started as a hobby project in 2006 when two Swedish aviation geeks decided to build a network of ADS-B receivers in Northern and Central Europe. In 2009 we opened up the network, and made it possible for anyone with an ADS-B receiver to upload data to the network. Many parts of the world were quickly covered, but the quest to provide global ADS-B coverage is still ongoing. Hopefully with your support, we will get there.

Shifter

• ASI

Wouldn't the same apply to a flat earth? If the earth was flat and this was about tracking then why is there not world-wide coverage?

On a globe model at the height of an aeroplane, the horizon is not even 400km away. That means you would need them spaced every 300km or so to get the coverage needed for the plane to be able to communicate with the receiver at typical airplane altitudes. On a Flat model, the horizon is ∞. The fact there is so many receivers in Europe and North America could explain that is where the most heaviest airplane traffic is but spacing them out so sparsely is of no consequence

Stash

On a globe model at the height of an aeroplane, the horizon is not even 400km away. That means you would need them spaced every 300km or so to get the coverage needed for the plane to be able to communicate with the receiver at typical airplane altitudes. On a Flat model, the horizon is ∞. The fact there is so many receivers in Europe and North America could explain that is where the most heaviest airplane traffic is but spacing them out so sparsely is of no consequence

So I guess all of these people who are spacing them out, putting them everywhere are idiots. B/c on a flat earth, you would just need one. Maybe on top of Everest.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Quote from: Aireon
Global Air Traffic Survellience

At the end of 2018, Aireon will provide the first global air traffic surveillance system using a satellite-based, space-based Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) network that will meet the strict real time ATS surveillance requirements required for air traffic separation services anywhere in the world.

ADS-B is an air traffic surveillance technology that relies on aircraft broadcasting their identity, a precise Global Positioning System (GPS) position and other information derived from on-board systems. The data is broadcast every half a second from the aircraft, and is being used by Air Traffic Controllers (ATCs) to identify and separate aircraft in real-time. Space-based ADS-B extends the same ADS-B technology currently received on ground-based receivers to space.

Shifter

• ASI

So I guess all of these people who are spacing them out, putting them everywhere are idiots. B/c on a flat earth, you would just need one. Maybe on top of Everest.

There could be more than 10,000 commercial airplanes flying at any given time. Just the commercial ones. Perhaps one receiver is not reliable for this load. How many planes at any given time are flying over Greenland? Probably only when they need to stage a shot of Antarctica for rab to spam, which doesn't need to happen very often given how much he rehashes old crap.

The majority of receivers are people making thier own to connect.  The parts are low cost but need an internet connection.

Stash

There could be more than 10,000 commercial airplanes flying at any given time. Just the commercial ones. Perhaps one receiver is not reliable for this load. How many planes at any given time are flying over Greenland? Probably only when they need to stage a shot of Antarctica for rab to spam, which doesn't need to happen very often given how much he rehashes old crap.

So if it's a capacity issue, put 100 receivers on top of Everest. Why spread them around the world?

So if it's a capacity issue, put 100 receivers on top of Everest. Why spread them around the world?
World is not flat and transmitters and receivers have a limited range.  As you know.

Shifter

• ASI

World is not flat and transmitters and receivers have a limited range.  As you know.

World is far different than you can fathom

Also, the globe model is also nonsense. I can pick up on the FM band a radio station 100km away with mountains around. It's shitty reception but it's there. This would mean the transmitter would have to be at least 1km in height for it to have a line of sight to me.

Anyay we digress. This topic is about wises black listing of airline companies. Personally, even if you dont agree with his reasoning, you can at least blacklist Qantas and any other airline that engages in 'bait and switch' or deceptive marketing practices.

Qantas says: "Fly with us! We have never crashed and our airlines have the best service and safety! That's why our price is as high as the sky you fly!"  ;D ;D

[takes money]  8)

Qantas says: "Oh by the way, we may put you on a partner airline for all of your journey. You'll never step foot on our plane. Thanks for the money and enjoy flying with China Eastern!"  ;D ;D

You after checking out the cost of the China Eastern flight:  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Well, do tell us what shape the earth is.

Quote from: Shifter
Also, the globe model is also nonsense. I can pick up on the FM band a radio station 100km away with mountains around. It's shitty reception but it's there. This would mean the transmitter would have to be at least 1km in height for it to have a line of sight to me.
No, Shifter is nonsense and knows nothing about radio transmission but continues to blow off his mouth as if he's the next Einstein!

And what has that to do with your claim that "the globe model is also nonsense."

Anyway we digress.
Sure, classic Shifter technique! Derail a thread, then be the goody-goody that brings it back it back on track - well good for you!

This topic is about wises black listing of airline companies. Personally, even if you dont agree with his reasoning, you can at least blacklist Qantas and any other airline that engages in 'bait and switch' or deceptive marketing practices.
Qantas says: "Fly with us! We have never crashed and our airlines have the best service and safety! That's why our price is as high as the sky you fly!"  ;D ;D

[takes money]  8)

Qantas says: "Oh by the way, we may put you on a partner airline for all of your journey. You'll never step foot on our plane. Thanks for the money and enjoy flying with China Eastern!"  ;D ;D
You after checking out the cost of the China Eastern flight:  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
None of which has the slightest relevance to whether the non-stop flights because all can be flown on airlines other than QANTAS:
      South America to/from South Africa, South Africa to/from Australia or Australia to/from South America are genuine.

But Shifter will keep trying to muddy the waters with his idiocy - simply because that what Shifter loves to do, screw things up.

Bye bye, have fun propping up the Failed Flat Earth Fallacy!

Shifter

• ASI
Well, do tell us what shape the earth is.

No, Shifter is nonsense and knows nothing about radio transmission but continues to blow off his mouth as if he's the next Einstein!

And what has that to do with your claim that "the globe model is also nonsense."

Anyway we digress.
Sure, classic Shifter technique! Derail a thread, then be the goody-goody that brings it back it back on track - well good for you!

This topic is about wises black listing of airline companies. Personally, even if you dont agree with his reasoning, you can at least blacklist Qantas and any other airline that engages in 'bait and switch' or deceptive marketing practices.

[takes money]  8)

None of which has the slightest relevance to whether the non-stop flights because all can be flown on airlines other than QANTAS:
      South America to/from South Africa, South Africa to/from Australia or Australia to/from South America are genuine.

But Shifter will keep trying to muddy the waters with his idiocy - simply because that what Shifter loves to do, screw things up.

You triggered about something rab? Go take a cold shower

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
<< More Shifterese >>

Shifter

• ASI
<< More Shifterese >>

Dementia old man? You already said that last part. Scroll up if you dont believe me

Fact - no one here has provided proof of these flight routes existence. Only conjecture. That is not evidence

Stash

Fact - no one here has provided proof of these flight routes existence. Only conjecture. That is not evidence

Seriously? Way more evidence has been provided that the flights exist and literally zero evidence has been provided that they don't.

I mean there's even a video of a flat earther on the flight, in the cockpit, trying to show some nonsense about "level" flight and gyroscope stuff. Little did he know he was actually showing an RE flight and that it exists.

Shifter

• ASI

Seriously? Way more evidence has been provided that the flights exist and literally zero evidence has been provided that they don't.

I mean there's even a video of a flat earther on the flight, in the cockpit, trying to show some nonsense about "level" flight and gyroscope stuff. Little did he know he was actually showing an RE flight and that it exists.

That video doesn't prove he was on 'x' flight route. Also, could be some REtard trying to discredit Flat Earthers by making them look like like a joke

Also, how does some random guy happen to get on the cockpit on a plane and take a video? That isn't even remotely allowed. Yeah sure, you get waken up by a sexy flight attendant and invited to go to the cockpit to talk about flat/round earth flight paths.

You only take this video as a proof because it suits your argument. You would never claim something like this authentic otherwise. It's a joke. It's sad that the round earthers have only this load of crap to point to and say 'SEE! THE FLIGHT IS REAL!'

Next time I'm on a flight, I fully expect the flight attendant to wake me from a sleep, invite me to the cockpit and start recording while I talk to the pilots. Sounds reasonable  8)

Stash

That video doesn't prove he was on 'x' flight route. Also, could be some REtard trying to discredit Flat Earthers by making them look like like a joke

Also, how does some random guy happen to get on the cockpit on a plane and take a video? That isn't even remotely allowed. Yeah sure, you get waken up by a sexy flight attendant and invited to go to the cockpit to talk about flat/round earth flight paths.

You only take this video as a proof because it suits your argument. You would never claim something like this authentic otherwise. It's a joke. It's sad that the round earthers have only this load of crap to point to and say 'SEE! THE FLIGHT IS REAL!'

Next time I'm on a flight, I fully expect the flight attendant to wake me from a sleep, invite me to the cockpit and start recording while I talk to the pilots. Sounds reasonable  8)

I had the same question as to how that guy got in the cockpit.

But all you have so far is your particular distaste for the airline industry, especially Qantas, as you feel they are over priced and out for profit over safety. I would agree with that though it doesn't seem very profitable to crash very expensive equipment and it's not very good from a brand perspective. But that whole distaste leads you to jump to the conclusion that they go to great lengths to fake flights and doing so to what end, gain, benefit? That's quite a leap in logic.

I don't have a video of someone pointing their iphone out a cabin window for the 12-14 hours duration of the flight. But there are plenty of videos of folks enjoying their high end accommodations on the flight, etc. They're presumably not trying to debunk a flat earth, just hoping to get likes and make their FB and Insta friends jealous.

As well, you're assuming, I guess, that anyone who purchases the flight never takes it. Or, in every instance, all direct flts are "canceled", always, and the customer is put on some insanely long connecting route. Yet they paid for a direct flight/shorter flt. Maybe we should be checking Qantas' yelp reviews for customers duped out of their direct flts.

Then you're pissed that there are more flt tracking receivers in Mongolia than Greenland. Kind of irrelevant. So I guess take up your displeasure with the fine people of Greenland.

And Wise's best reason for the flights to not be real is that no one would ever want to fly from S.America to Australia b/c of the language barrior...Seems reasonable.

At a minimum there is a preponderance of evidence that the flights are real and flown by humans with humans on board. Conversely, there is zero evidence that they are fake.

Also, the globe model is also nonsense.
Are you pretending to be a flat earther now, or just on this thread?  Asking for a friend.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: brotherhood of the dome
Should I examine the all shits?

Here to laugh at you

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
How easy it must be to concoct these silly ideas when you can simply label anything you want as fake or a scam!

I mean, did that surgeon REALLY remove that appendix? How do you know for sure? You were anesthetized!
Yes, you

How easy it must be to concoct these silly ideas when you can simply label anything you want as fake or a scam!
Very, it's just lazy.

I mean, did that surgeon REALLY remove that appendix? How do you know for sure? You were anesthetized!
Ha! yeah.

Are you sure you are married with kids?  Maybe they are holograms?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: brotherhood of the dome
Should I examine the all shits?

There is some aircraft companies producing the missinformation. They either do it for prove how they are strong. Sometimes they claim a route they never flown. Or sometimes they claim impossible flight times that nobody flight in. this is some kind of unfair competition.

I announce their names. if someone has an objection, they can say it clearly. if we have a mistake we can fix it. It is obviously impossible that while other companies constantly fly in a route in a 3 hours time, some of them claim on same route constantly in 2 hours. And sometimes some aircraft companies claim to fly some routes that they never flew.

some claim that they even get there when they are not recorded in the airport. It's a scam. it gives people the wrong information. and they mislead us when we do maps. if they dispute and if their objection is unjustified, I can sue them "for delaying my work by giving misleading information".

I'm giving the names deceiver companies now. The list of names will be increase by new knowledges:

Qantas with lie of: Sydney to Santiago flights

23 Dec 2018   Tamworth (TMW)    Sydney (SYD)    DH8C (VH-TQE)    0:51       17:02       
   Landed 17:54   

23 Dec 2018   Sydney (SYD)    Santiago (SCL)    B744 (VH-OEB)       12:50   13:51   11:10   
   Delayed 12:09   

22 Dec 2018   Sydney (SYD)    Santiago (SCL)    B744 (VH-OEF)    11:58   12:50   14:47   11:10   
   Landed 12:46   

21 Dec 2018   Sydney (SYD)    Santiago (SCL)    B744 (VH-OEH)    11:51   12:50   13:51   11:10   
   Landed 11:42   

20 Dec 2018   Tamworth (TMW)    Sydney (SYD)    DH8C (VH-TQZ)    0:57       21:17       
   Landed 22:14   

20 Dec 2018   Tamworth (TMW)    Sydney (SYD)    DH8C (VH-TQZ)           17:09       
   Diverted to TMW    

19 Dec 2018   Tamworth (TMW)    Sydney (SYD)    DH8C (VH-SBG)    0:58       17:00       
   Landed 17:58   

19 Dec 2018   Sydney (SYD)    Santiago (SCL)    B744 (VH-OJS)    11:20   12:50   13:50   11:10   
   Landed 11:11   

18 Dec 2018   Tamworth (TMW)    Sydney (SYD)    DH8C (VH-SBW)    1:01       17:24       
   Landed 18:25   

18 Dec 2018   Sydney (SYD)    Santiago (SCL)    B744 (VH-OJU)    11:48   12:50   13:20   11:10   
   Landed 11:09   

17 Dec 2018   Tamworth (TMW)    Sydney (SYD)    DH8C (VH-SBV)    0:56       17:15       
   Landed 18:11   

16 Dec 2018   Sydney (SYD)    Santiago (SCL)    B744 (VH-OJS)    12:04   12:50   13:30   11:10   
   Landed 11:35   

Conspiracy!!!!!!