Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl

• 170 Replies

Shifter

• ASI
You're really quite angry rab

All it says is those flights weren't available tomorrow. Perhaps you can buy them now, they take your money and then conveniently before you are due to leave they alter your flight plan. Would not be the first time they screw your itinerary

Why are you making this so personal rab? Take a chill pill and relax old man

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
You're really quite angry rab
No just amused thst anyone can be as devious as you.

Quote from: Shifter
All it says is those flights weren't available tomorrow.
So what? Ever heard of flights being booked out? But that would be too simple an explanation for the Shifty Eyed Troll.

But don't look only at booking sites. Look at one of the sites that records when flights take off and land.
Flight history for South African Airways flight SA223:
          09 Dec 2018    Sao Paulo (GRU)    Johannesburg (JNB)    A332 (ZS-SXX)    8:03    6:30 PM    6:38 PM    7:10 AM    Landed 6:42 AM
          10 Dec 2018    Sao Paulo (GRU)    Johannesburg (JNB)       333                        —      6:30 PM        —           7:10 AM     Scheduled

Flight history for South African Airways flight SA281:
         09 Dec 2018    Perth (PER)    Johannesburg (JNB)    A346 (ZS-SNE)    10:01   11:45 PM    12:10 AM    4:35 AM    Landed 4:11 AM
         10 Dec 2018    Perth (PER)    Johannesburg (JNB)       346                         —        11:45 PM         —           4:35 AM    Scheduled      

You can chase up the rest at Flightradar24.
Run off and troll someone else.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Quantas are lying sons of whores not to be trusted. I have no loyalty to those aussie sons of bitches

When I was looking for flights to China. I could select a China Eastern one ~$400 return or Qantas around $800 return

Looked at small print

Qantas may use partnering airlines. Guess which was the airline? The cheaper $400 China Eastern one. So for double the money I would take the exact same plane. F U Qantas you lying sons of whores.

As if after their blatant and shameless rip off tactics I would trust their flight routes. wise is correct to put them on the black list. And if he is correct about that, I see no reason to doubt the others he black lists and the evidence for their fake flight paths and times.

No one here has ever been able to say they have taken a Sydney to Santiago or Johannesburg to Perth. No one. Simple reason is the flight does not exist

And no one should fly with them. Not just because they lie but because they will rip you off and put you on a cheap Chinese plane for top dollar

A smarty looking.

If there was passangers every day hundreds of them, so any of them had to be recorded it by cameras. Had not them be rich whose gone to Chile from Australia for tourustic travel, had not they? But none of them had a camera. Neither any of them, nor any pilot had recorded it. Because you can not record anything absent.

Do not get adress to barinoz, he is clearly an angry noob. Ignore him like how I did and lean back on your chair.
I have answer good or bad for all questions.Just first look at the question, is it a real question; then I look at the questioner, is it a real human.

Now you do have :)

Quantas are lying sons of whores not to be trusted. I have no loyalty to those aussie sons of bitches

When I was looking for flights to China. I could select a China Eastern one ~$400 return or Qantas around $800 return

Looked at small print

Qantas may use partnering airlines. Guess which was the airline? The cheaper $400 China Eastern one. So for double the money I would take the exact same plane. F U Qantas you lying sons of whores.

As if after their blatant and shameless rip off tactics I would trust their flight routes. wise is correct to put them on the black list. And if he is correct about that, I see no reason to doubt the others he black lists and the evidence for their fake flight paths and times.

No one here has ever been able to say they have taken a Sydney to Santiago or Johannesburg to Perth. No one. Simple reason is the flight does not exist

And no one should fly with them. Not just because they lie but because they will rip you off and put you on a cheap Chinese plane for top dollar

A smarty looking.

If there was passangers every day hundreds of them, so any of them had to be recorded it by cameras. Had not them be rich whose gone to Chile from Australia for tourustic travel, had not they? But none of them had a camera. Neither any of them, nor any pilot had recorded it. Because you can not record anything absent.

Do not get adress to barinoz, he is clearly an angry noob. Ignore him like how I did and lean back on your chair.
How do you explain flightradar24.com?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage

Looked at small print

A smarty looking.

It is not a radar. it uses all datas provided, generally provided by flight towers and sometimes provided by aircraft companies. For example if Qantas says its aircraft is lifting up from Sydney so flightradar shows it upside of Sydney, whether if tower corrects it or not. When the flight information is sent to the flightradar website, it saves it and records the "imaginary" movements as if they were in the air. Inother say, when you send the flight information as 01:00 lift up from Sydney 12:00 landing to Chile then flightradar draws a path for it as how you give it and shows it simultaneusly as how you estimated it. It does not required to be true or not; what you give the flight radar, it shows it on the air.
I have answer good or bad for all questions.Just first look at the question, is it a real question; then I look at the questioner, is it a real human.

Looked at small print

A smarty looking.

It is not a radar. it uses all datas provided, generally provided by flight towers and sometimes provided by aircraft companies. For example if Qantas says its aircraft is lifting up from Sydney so flightradar shows it upside of Sydney, whether if tower corrects it or not. When the flight information is sent to the flightradar website, it saves it and records the "imaginary" movements as if they were in the air. Inother say, when you send the flight information as 01:00 lift up from Sydney 12:00 landing to Chile then flightradar draws a path for it as how you give it and shows it simultaneusly as how you estimated it. It does not required to be true or not; what you give the flight radar, it shows it on the air.
WRONG!

It uses a network of receivers of the ADS-B location information transmitted by aircraft.  See the site for locations. It is easy to set up your own receiver, try it.  Only where aircraft are out of range is a route shown.

You can see aircraft in the air and then see their details on fl24.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage

Looked at small print

A smarty looking.

WRONG!

It uses a network of receivers of the ADS-B location information transmitted by aircraft.  See the site for locations. It is easy to set up your own receiver, try it.  Only where aircraft are out of range is a route shown.

Nope!

Estimations

When an aircraft is flying out of coverage Flightradar24 keeps estimating the position of the aircraft for up to 2 hours if the destination of the flight is known. For aircraft without known destination, position is estimated for up to 10 minutes. The position is calculated based on many different parameters and in most cases it's quite accurate, but for long flights the position can in worst cases be up to about 100 km (55 miles) off. In settings there is an option to set for how long time you want to see estimated aircraft on map.

https://www.flightradar24.com/how-it-works

Looked at small print

A smarty looking.

WRONG!

Nope!

Estimations

When an aircraft is flying out of coverage Flightradar24 keeps estimating the position of the aircraft for up to 2 hours if the destination of the flight is known. For aircraft without known destination, position is estimated for up to 10 minutes. The position is calculated based on many different parameters and in most cases it's quite accurate, but for long flights the position can in worst cases be up to about 100 km (55 miles) off. In settings there is an option to set for how long time you want to see estimated aircraft on map.

See about ADS-B https://www.flightradar24.com/add-coverage

Your receiver will run Flightradar24's Pi24 client to track flights within 200-400 miles and will automatically share data with Flightradar24. You can track flights directly off your Pi24 device or via Flightradar24.com
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 08:53:28 AM by inquisitive »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage

Looked at small print

A smarty looking.

WRONG!

Nope!

Estimations

I see everything there. They clearly say they can "estimate". This is enough.

Looked at small print

A smarty looking.

WRONG!

Nope!

Estimations

I see everything there. They clearly say they can "estimate". This is enough.
That is when there is no ADS-B receiver coverage.  You should make one to try.

Your receiver will run Flightradar24's Pi24 client to track flights within 200-400 miles and will automatically share data with Flightradar24. You can track flights directly off your Pi24 device or via Flightradar24.com

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Whether they use ADS_B or not, they get the flight information from Qantas, not from the aircrafts. Do not tell me story, okkey?

Whether they use ADS_B or not, they get the flight information from Qantas, not from the aircrafts. Do not tell me story, okkey?
Do you understand that flightradar24 displays data from the network of ADS-B receivers?

Stash

No, they get information from receivers spread around the world.

"Automatic dependent surveillance—broadcast (ADS–B) is a surveillance technology in which an aircraft determines its position via satellite navigation and periodically broadcasts it, enabling it to be tracked. The information can be received by air traffic control ground stations as a replacement for secondary surveillance radar, as no interrogation signal is needed from the ground. It can also be received by other aircraft to provide situational awareness and allow self-separation.

ADS–B is "automatic" in that it requires no pilot or external input. It is "dependent" in that it depends on data from the aircraft's navigation system.[1]"

Here's a global map of receivers. Qantas does not own them:

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Qantas is giving the flight datas to flightradar and it publishes it. Case closed.

Qantas is giving the flight datas to flightradar and it publishes it. Case closed.
Airlines publish the flight data but the real time positions are from aircraft ADS-B transmitters and a network of receivers.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Airlines publish the flight data but the real time positions are from aircraft ADS-B transmitters and a network of receivers.

Nope. I've showed you the line what website says. They estimate the path. So that they have get the data from aircraft company and publish it simultanously depends on estimated path.

Shifter

• ASI

"Automatic dependent surveillance—broadcast (ADS–B) is a surveillance technology in which an aircraft determines its position via satellite navigation and periodically broadcasts it, enabling it to be tracked. The information can be received by air traffic control ground stations as a replacement for secondary surveillance radar, as no interrogation signal is needed from the ground. It can also be received by other aircraft to provide situational awareness and allow self-separation.

ADS–B is "automatic" in that it requires no pilot or external input. It is "dependent" in that it depends on data from the aircraft's navigation system.[1]"

Not a single 'receiver' in Svalbard and only 1 in all of Greenland and only a few for Canada. None for Mongolia, several African countries and conveniently Antarctica and only a handful in Russia. In fact, you have more receivers in in Micronesia then you do in New Zealand. How does it track planes in the middle of the Pacific, Indian and Atlantic oceans? This map is a nonsense if its for tracking. I'd say there is a more nefarious reason for these so called trackers.

All planes must follow a strict flight path. The leave at 'x' time and arrive at 'y' time. Easy to input to FlightRadar24 the planes departure time and its arrival time worked out based on that

Why cant they find MH370? Where was FlightRadar24? Seems like it's not an infallible program and can be manipulated

Stash

Why cant they find MH370? Where was FlightRadar24? Seems like it's not an infallible program and can be manipulated
Transponder switched off.

Nope. I've showed you the line what website says. They estimate the path. So that they have get the data from aircraft company and publish it simultanously depends on estimated path.
When it is flying out of coverage, no ADS-B reception, they estimate the location.  Why not get a receiver to help understand what an aircraft transmits.

Shifter

• ASI

My point exactly. Easy for airlines to manipulate. And according to that map, if you are flying over many places - you will not be tracked. Yet you are supposedly. I'd say data is possible to be preloaded.

Not a single 'receiver' in Svalbard and only 1 in all of Greenland and only a few for Canada. None for Mongolia, several African countries and conveniently Antarctica and only a handful in Russia. In fact, you have more receivers in in Micronesia then you do in New Zealand. How does it track planes in the middle of the Pacific, Indian and Atlantic oceans? This map is a nonsense if its for tracking. I'd say there is a more nefarious reason for these so called trackers.

All planes must follow a strict flight path. The leave at 'x' time and arrive at 'y' time. Easy to input to FlightRadar24 the planes departure time and its arrival time worked out based on that

A new system will use satellites to give near full coverage of aircraft locations.

https://aireon.com/resources/overview-materials/its-just-ads-b/

Happy?!

My point exactly. Easy for airlines to manipulate. And according to that map, if you are flying over many places - you will not be tracked. Yet you are supposedly. I'd say data is possible to be preloaded.
Why would an airline do that when passenger safety is involved?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

The planes with a crew and load of passengers leave Australia and arrive in Santiago, Chile, the expected time later with the same crew and load of passengers.

FlightAware - Flight QFA27 Sydney to Santiago

FlightAware - Flight QFA28 Santiago to Sydney 2016-05-11

Any theories on how they get there? Star Trek teleportation?

Stash

Yeah, but why? To further the globe earth conspiracy?
Maybe put your asi to good use and tell the world where that flight went off to. Seems like the least you could do.

Shifter

• ASI

Maybe because passenger safety comes at the expense of profits?
Lets ask Malaysian Airlines why they had a pilot switch off his transponder (why would that even be allowed/possible?) Or why they flew over a contested area/active war zone in Ukraine?

Do airlines give a damn about passengers? No! They are just cattle to herd around. Of course it doesn't matter if they die or their lives are put at risk. Airplanes wont stop flying because people will always need to use it. Straight after the Lionair disaster a few months ago, despite the cause being the airline was dodgy and skimped on maintenance and safety and despite the fact that plane had numerous problems on its last few journeys, they still used it. And after it crashed, people still flew with them. So what does that tell you?

It tells you the flights from Sydney to Santiago are fake

Lets ask Malaysian Airlines why they had a pilot switch off his transponder (why would that even be allowed/possible?) Or why they flew over a contested area/active war zone in Ukraine?

Do airlines give a damn about passengers? No! They are just cattle to herd around. Of course it doesn't matter if they die or their lives are put at risk. Airplanes wont stop flying because people will always need to use it. Straight after the Lionair disaster a few months ago, despite the cause being the airline was dodgy and skimped on maintenance and safety and despite the fact that plane had numerous problems on its last few journeys, they still used it. And after it crashed, people still flew with them. So what does that tell you?

Meanwhile we know live ADS-B data is correct. I can receive it from aircraft I can see above me.

Shifter

• ASI

Meanwhile we know live ADS-B data is correct. I can receive it from aircraft I can see above me.

Again, pilots must follow a strict flight path so its location can easily be worked out at any point by its departure time.

Again, pilots must follow a strict flight path so its location can easily be worked out at any point by its departure time.
Which varies as directed by air traffic control.  Happy about ADS-B working as stated?

?

frenat

Lets ask Malaysian Airlines why they had a pilot switch off his transponder (why would that even be allowed/possible?)
The transponder is designed so the code can be changed so one can broadcast a code given by ATC, or other codes designating hijacking, or radio out, etc. It can be turned off just by pulling a fuse. If it were unable to be turned off then you'd have a device in the cockpit that you could never cut power to if an electrical fault occurs. That is a safety issue.

Shifter

• ASI

Which varies as directed by air traffic control.  Happy about ADS-B working as stated?

Not until I get a logical explanation why there are none in Mongolia, many African countries, Svalbard and Antarctica. Why are there more in Micronesia, than Iceland and Greenland combined? Why so few in Canada etc.

If the Earth was a globe and this was about tracking then why is there not global coverage?