First crime in space

• 21 Replies
First crime in space
« on: August 27, 2019, 03:10:29 AM »
So, apparantly, NASA is investigating the first crime in space:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/24/first-crime-space-nasa-investigates-unprecedented-divorce-case/

How far NASA and the astronauts go for this conspiracy...how much does McClain get for commiting a "fake" crime, huh?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Re: First crime in space
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 03:19:41 AM »
Isn't it more interesting that a woman is in space and has a divorce case with her husband in the world? they did not even have the chance to try to save their marriage. Or, maybe they tried when the cameras off. Did you understand? divorce shouldn't be that easy. and it's also the true story that she in the space has examineted computer belongs to her husband on the earth. Do not you still understand?

News says: "she has used adventage of ISS internet". Ahahah! Ahahah! What kind of internet gives somebody to access a computer belongs to anybody else? This is a bullshit produced to reality she has opened computer of her husband in home. This is the true story. She has basicly opened her husband's computer. Pushed the open button of computer. That's all.

This is an example how NASA is fooling the people. I am laughting you, whose believe that nonsence. She has used advantage of ISS connection and hacked computer of her husband. wow! ISS, find my husband's computer. On my way! ISS, hack it! Yes my lady! Ahahahahahahaha!  ;D
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 04:31:06 AM »
A) It wasn't her husband
B) She didn't access her former partner's computer
C) Do you even know what the Internet is??
Let me explain this in a way you can understand. What you just wrote sounds exactly like something that a gay rights Portuguese Samurai would write.

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 05:36:11 AM »
A) It wasn't her husband
B) She didn't access her former partner's computer
C) Do you even know what the Internet is??

He is a flat earther, don`t confuse him.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 06:02:25 AM »
something else
I've adressed you, not anybody else. I have prefer you adress me when you talk about me. I am a flat earther and hence, respect opinion of human beings. I thought you are human being, not like him. Maybe I made a mistake by adressing you. I'm still waiting answer for my statements from "you".
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 06:38:52 AM »
something else
I've adressed you, not anybody else. I have prefer you adress me when you talk about me. I am a flat earther and hence, respect opinion of human beings. I thought you are human being, not like him. Maybe I made a mistake by adressing you. I'm still waiting answer for my statements from "you".

Why should I even talk to you, if you can`t even read and understand the news? Your statements are pure garbage and indicate that you have no idea what you are talking about so there is no reason to "answer" it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 06:54:08 AM »
something else

Why should I even talk to you, if you can`t even read and understand the news? Your statements are pure garbage and indicate that you have no idea what you are talking about so there is no reason to "answer" it.

Have I to accept what NASA says? You're not NASA, you're a member here. The news gets NASA as source, not you are. I'm critising the news and its source, not you are. you understand my interpretation of the truth of the news you share as if it were an attack on you. you don't need to respond under these circumstances, okay. I don't comment on your garbage news anymore. Continue correspondence between you and the angry globalist fake moderators. You reply him, he replies you; you angry globulards then talk about freedom of speech. Yeah, right. If we don't accept what NASA says, we have the value of garbage, do we? What is your difference other than other angry globalists here. There are already tens of you here, what a need to you?

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 07:03:27 AM »
something else

Have I to accept what NASA says? You're not NASA, you're a member here. The news gets NASA as source, not you are. I'm critising the news and its source, not you are. you understand my interpretation of the truth of the news you share as if it were an attack on you. you don't need to respond under these circumstances, okay. I don't comment on your garbage news anymore. Continue correspondence between you and the angry globalist fake moderators. You reply him, he replies you; you angry globulards then talk about freedom of speech. Yeah, right. If we don't accept what NASA says, we have the value of garbage, do we? What is your difference other than other angry globalists here. There are already tens of you here, what a need to you?

You are correct, I don`t need to be here. I kinda lost a lot of brain cells when reading this stuff here. And it is best if you don`t reply to me. So I don`t have to drop a few IQ points just to be on the same level. So far, have a nice day...every living being on this planets deserves a nice day, no matter what.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 07:14:35 AM »
Wait...

Did wise really ask "What kind of internet gives somebody to access a computer belongs to anybody else?"

Really??
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 07:50:28 AM »
Wait...
Did wise really ask "What kind of internet gives somebody to access a computer belongs to anybody else?"
Really??

I'll reply this one but not others, because this nonsence thread going to worse.

This event is a nonsence.

1) Their relationship is a bullshit. you can't leave somebody by being away from him. you need to meet face to face.

2) Bank account bullshit. You have to do very hard things to get money from someone's bank account. internet is not enough for that. for example, you can log in to your account before you can trade online. then the bank sends a text message code. You verify your login by using that code sent by SMS. You use it then login. you must take both your computer and your mobile phone for someone else to trade on your behalf. You can only do that with that person. and if a person capable of hacking both the gsm and the internet, why would he hack his boyfriend? Is he an idiot? Are astronauts selected from idiots?

The other option is more simple. knows the credit card password and withdraws money from the nearest atm device. I think this is what happened.

believing in this, believing in this natural phenomenon makes more sense than believing in the nonsense that NASA invented.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 09:18:37 AM »
Whatever you may think about this particular crime, people use the internet ALL THE TIME to access computers that belong to someone else!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rvlvr

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2019, 09:30:53 AM »
I half a remember a Turk being the victim of such an attack.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2019, 10:41:52 PM »

2) Bank account bullshit. You have to do very hard things to get money from someone's bank account. internet is not enough for that. for example, you can log in to your account before you can trade online. then the bank sends a text message code. You verify your login by using that code sent by SMS. You use it then login. you must take both your computer and your mobile phone for someone else to trade on your behalf. You can only do that with that person. and if a person capable of hacking both the gsm and the internet, why would he hack his boyfriend? Is he an idiot? Are astronauts selected from idiots?

Username and Password.     Tuuh Duuu  ::)

RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2019, 10:54:19 PM »

Username and Password.     Tuuh Duuu  ::)

Simplier just used his credit card for shopping like everytime she does. Then he has warned her "did not you leave me, stop to use my credit cards". That's simpliest like this way. If she is talented to hack somebody how can it be a retard to hack his boyfriend, but not anybody else, because she want to get caught instantly?  ;D

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2019, 10:55:39 PM »
Her husband is a girl.
FE can't be disproved.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2019, 10:56:28 PM »
Her husband is a girl.

Soon NASA will say their being a joke. They are testing the stupidity level of public.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 11:09:59 PM »
I'm just imagining hot zero gravity girl on girl astronaut action.   :D
FE can't be disproved.

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2019, 12:16:55 AM »
Fun fact:

Despite only making up 11% of astronauts, females have commited 100% of space crimes.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2019, 12:32:50 AM »
Fun fact:

Despite only making up 11% of astronauts, females have commited 100% of space crimes.

That's racist.   ;)
FE can't be disproved.

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2019, 12:40:19 AM »
Fun fact:

That's racist.   ;)

No, I identify as oppressed myself, thus whatever I do or say, I can`t be *insert bad word*.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2019, 12:58:32 AM »

No, I identify as oppressed myself,

I know what you mean. I constantly yell, "WORSHIP ME", . . . they don't.
Pisses me off.  :)
FE can't be disproved.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2019, 01:24:20 AM »
Fun fact:

Crimes in pool.