Moon.

  • 6 Replies
  • 446 Views
Moon.
« on: December 22, 2018, 08:23:26 AM »
When you look at a crescent moon in New York on the flat earth, you'll see a gibbous moon in Rio. Why in real life, we see the same crescent, but inclined in the other direction with another angle?
Everywhere on the flat Earth we see the rotation of the stars in the same direction and in real life it is not true?

*

Here to laugh at you

  • 1742
  • Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: Moon.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 10:56:03 AM »
Everything you see in the sky are nothing more than holograms projected onto the dome by NASA.

This has been a well known fact since 1421, when the Illuminati and the Freemasons began funding what is now known as NASA with money collected through early GoFundMe scams.
Yes, you

Re: Moon.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 11:24:32 AM »
I'm sure NASA used oil lamps to project the moon over the dome during antiquity.

?

dutchy

  • 2126
Re: Moon.
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 12:09:35 PM »
Everything you see in the sky are nothing more than holograms projected onto the dome by NASA.

This has been a well known fact since 1421, when the Illuminati and the Freemasons began funding what is now known as NASA with money collected through early GoFundMe scams.
Those flat morons....

What we all have learned from elementary school onwards is.....
The Greek fisherwomen knew their men returned home the moment a tiny part of the shipmast came crawling over the bulge.
In those days they knew the earth to be a sphere with a circomference measering about 25.000 miles. The sun, distance and sticks made a rock solid statement about earth's shape.

The evil Roman Catholic church however wanted to repress this common understanding and created a flatearth illusion to kill the spirit of freedom and exploration.
One could fall from the flatearth edge you know.... right into the devil's boiling kettle.
Repent, pay and obey the church.


But some brave and philanthropic scientists resisted the dark forces of stupidity and spread the truth of a sphere circling the sun.
How they have suffered because of it, but because of their hardship Columbus overcame his fears of the edge.... and knew he would eventually end up in Asia because he had faith in the sphere.

After the autrocities of WW2 the world needed love, peace and hope.
Some of the worst war criminals in modern history were given a noble second chance in the save haven of America the promised land.
In return they helped to built vehicles to go where no men had gone before.
The moon was concored and a collection of indisputable proof was gathered and earth was captured in all it's globular beauty on their return trip.
The next step is mars, because going to mars is what humans do you know...

But in the mean time some extremely annoying, stupid, ignorant and illiterate lone wolfs have gained momentum on YouTube.
Spreading flatearth falsehoods that should be exterminated ... hypothetically speaking of course.
Thousends of volunteers have gone to the dungeons of the internet armed with reason, knowledge and the deep desire to protect the coming generation from the freefall into the abyss of flatearth and other conspiracies.

.... o yes back to the topic about the moon...  of course the moon is a spinning sphere reflecting the sunlight at night depending on the location of the three involved celestial bodies.....how else could they precisely land on the moon if the moon wasn't what we calculated in the years before ?
And the pictures have shown what no technique or studio in 1969 was able to do.
Portrait the moon in a way that confirms that we were indeed on the moon.

 8) 8) :o :o ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 12:12:38 PM by dutchy »

*

Here to laugh at you

  • 1742
  • Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: Moon.
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 12:24:35 PM »
Any sane person understands that NAZI scientists were gathered up in an attempt to protect the enormous conspiracy that conceals the flat Earth truth.

NASA, NAZI, NASA, NAZI...
Yes, you

?

dutchy

  • 2126
Re: Moon.
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 05:14:43 PM »
Any sane person understands that NAZI scientists were gathered up in an attempt to protect the enormous conspiracy that conceals the flat Earth truth.

NASA, NAZI, NASA, NAZI...
There is a rule of thumb in life though.....
When you give proven evil a free pass because you think you can benefit from it one way or the other......
then you truly underestimate evil and it’s contagious properties.

The truth is the only way to get somewhere lasting.....
But it’s the less rewarding choice for the superficial observer, therefor this world remains such a messy ball of whool till this very date.

I believe you are not an evil person though.......

*

rabinoz

  • 20618
  • Real Earth Believer
Re: Moon.
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 06:29:49 PM »
Everything you see in the sky are nothing more than holograms projected onto the dome by NASA.

This has been a well known fact since 1421, when the Illuminati and the Freemasons began funding what is now known as NASA with money collected through early GoFundMe scams.
Those flat morons....

What we all have learned from elementary school onwards is.....
The Greek fisherwomen knew their men returned home the moment a tiny part of the shipmast came crawling over the bulge.
You are the only person I've read that claims rubbish like that! But it looks like Homer who lived long before anyone thought the earth a Globe noticed that.
Look what Homer wrote in
Quote from: Homer
Odyssey Translated by Samuel Butler
Moreover, she made the wind fair and warm for him, and gladly did glorious Odysseus spread his sail before it, [270] while he sat and guided the raft skillfully by means of the rudder. He never closed his eyes, but kept them fixed on the Pleiades, on late-setting Boötes, and on the Bear—which men also call the wagon, and which turns round and round where it is, facing Orion: [275] she alone has no share in the baths of Okeanos —for Kalypsō, bright among goddesses, had told him to keep this to his left. Seventeen days did he sail over the sea, and on the eighteenth the dim outlines of the mountains [280] on the nearest part of the Phaeacian coast appeared, rising like a shield on the horizon.
And

                                          Odysseus Book Two The Return, By Valerio Massimo Manfredi
"And watched until it disappeared over the horizon".

It looks as though even then near the end of the 8th century BC it was accepted that the sea was "curved" though they did not see the earth as a sphere more like an up-turned shield with a surrounding ocean.

So forget your "Greek fisherwomen" and "a tiny part of the shipmast came crawling over the bulge" think of "the dim outlines of the mountains . . . . . . rising like a shield on the horizon.

Quote from: dutchy
In those days they knew the earth to be a sphere with a circomference measering about 25.000 miles. The sun, distance and sticks made a rock solid statement about earth's shape.
You are the only person I've read that claims rubbish like that!
But sure "they knew the earth to be a sphere" and Eratosthenes used the sun, a column in Aleaxandria ans a well in Syene to estimeate the circumference of the earth.
Quote from: dutchy
The evil Roman Catholic church however wanted to repress this common understanding and created a flatearth illusion to kill the spirit of freedom and exploration.
One could fall from the flatearth edge you know.... right into the devil's boiling kettle.
Repent, pay and obey the church.
You are the only person I've read that claims rubbish like that!
Quote from: dutchy
But some brave and philanthropic scientists resisted the dark forces of stupidity and spread the truth of a sphere circling the sun.
You are the only person I've read that claims rubbish like that! But sure "the truth of a sphere circling the sun" has since been proven correct.
Quote from: dutchy
How they have suffered because of it, but because of their hardship Columbus overcame his fears of the edge.... and knew he would eventually end up in Asia because he had faith in the sphere.
You are the only person I've read that claims rubbish like that!
Quote from: dutchy
After the autrocities of WW2 the world needed love, peace and hope.
Some of the worst war criminals in modern history were given a noble second chance in the save haven of America the promised land.
In return they helped to built vehicles to go where no men had gone before.
You are the only person I've read that claims rubbish like that!
Quote from: dutchy
The moon was concored and a collection of indisputable proof was gathered and earth was captured in all it's globular beauty on their return trip.
You are the only person I've read that claims rubbish like that! But, no this photo was taken by a real person on a real camera of the real earth on the way to the moon in Apollo 17:!

The Blue Marble — Taken by Astronauts aboard Apollo 17 in 1972
Quote from: dutchy
The next step is mars, because going to mars is what humans do you know...
Yes, I think that going to Mars is a waste of resources but as you say that "is what humans do you know...".
Quote from: dutchy
But in the mean time some extremely annoying, stupid, ignorant and illiterate lone wolfs have gained momentum on YouTube.
Spreading flatearth falsehoods that should be exterminated ... hypothetically speaking of course.
Thousends of volunteers have gone to the dungeons of the internet armed with reason, knowledge and the deep desire to protect the coming generation from the freefall into the abyss of flatearth and other conspiracies.
If you think that Mark Sargent, Eric Dubay, Jeranism, Phuket Word, D. Marble, M Bens and NathanOakley1980 know what they are talking about you are more ignorant than I ever thought you could be! Here M Bens debunks gravity in one easy lesson ;D:

RIDICULOUSLY Basic Flat Earth Questions Answered 3.0 | GRAVITY
Enjoy!
Luckily there is a growing number of YouTibe posters showing that fallacies in the ridiculous claims made by the motley crew named above.

Quote from: dutchy
.... o yes back to the topic about the moon...  of course the moon is a spinning sphere reflecting the sunlight at night depending on the location of the three involved celestial bodies.....how else could they precisely land on the moon if the moon wasn't what we calculated in the years before ?
Just possibly because:
  • they could calculate where the moon would be based on recent astronomical measurements - that's what astronomers do you know . . .

  • and they could apply mid-course corrections based on:
           precise measurement of the spacecraft's distance from earth and angles measured using, among othe things a sextant to measure angules - that's what sextants do . . . . .

In case you were not aware it it the moon orbits the earth real slow like ;) - only once in about 27.32 days relative to the stars and rotates once in the same time.

Quote from: dutchy
And the pictures have shown what no technique or studio in 1969 was able to do.
Portrait the moon in a way that confirms that we were indeed on the moon.
Correct! With "portraits of the moon", at least terrain profile that matches recent scans on the landing areas.
You don't believe anything that goes against "YOUR TRUTH" so I won't waste time with photo but you could read:
         Mapping the Apollo 17 landing site area based on Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera images and Apollo surface photography but I guess you won't bother reading "fabrications" like that.

Quote from: dutchy
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
You are improving, dutchy, your rubbish is getting so much more creative that it's almost entertaining - congratulations!
Have you ever considered writing fantasy stories? Oh, sorry, that's what you are already doing.