What is the difference of "Magnetic pole, geographic pole and geomagnetic pole".

• 6 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
As a term,

Magnetic pole is: the region of a magnet toward which the lines of magnetic induction converge (south pole) or from which the lines of induction diverge (north pole)

Geographic pole is Two end's of the axis's in the ball/fake/hoax map.

Geomagnetic pole is:  point where the imaginary dipole of the Earth's magnetic field intersect with the Earth's surface (varies from the axis of rotation by approximately 11 degrees).

As we see that, Geomagnetic pole is imaginary and Geographic pole is a pre accepted point. They have no real scientific evidences about themselves.

But magnetic pole is consist, stable and reliable. It always stays at same place and everytime a compass shows magnetic pole!

In the following image, you see both Magnetic Pole, Geomagnetic Pole and Geographic poles together.

In this picture,

The "so called scientists" talk about pole that constantly changes, is the "geomagnetic Pole". And the Geographic pole means nothing but just a preacceptation by creators of the fake/ball map.

Also the south magnetic pole is a hoax and never observed.

The only fact of these three is "North Magnetic Pole". This is both magnetic pole and the Geographic pole of the different type of flat maps.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

gg1gamer

• time enjoyed wasting is not wasted
Sooo wait, you accept the existence of the magnetic north pole but not the magnetic south pole?  You know those 2 are pretty connected right? 

Also I don't see the Q in your post.

JackBlack

This question is not to do with FE theory and doesn't belong here.
Your answers are also somewhat wrong.

A magnetic pole is anywhere the magnetic field of Earth is vertical.
Currently there are 2, a single north pole and a single south pole.
However there can be more, such as during a pole reversal.

The geographic pole is the axis Earth rotates around, which could also be viewed as the axis the stars rotate around, as it is the same axis, just from different perspectives.
This produces 2 poles, one in the north and one in the south.

Both of these poles are real and verifiable and locatable.

The geomagnetic pole is where the magnetic pole would be if the magnetic field of Earth was that of a simple bar magnet, positioned to most closely match the current magnetic field.

It is only this last option, the geomagnetic pole, which is imaginary.
Both the geographic and magnetic poles are real and have evidence backing up their existence.

As for stability, the magnetic pole fluctuates quite quickly on a geographic time scale.
It isn't just the geomagnetic pole which changes, the magnetic one does as well.

Here is a map showing that:

The geographic pole is much more stable, barely changing at all.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
I thought magnetic fields had neat lines between south pole & north pole. In fact, not.

Okay the theory should be re-built. Coz the assumption is wrong.
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

JackBlack

I thought magnetic fields had neat lines between south pole & north pole. In fact, not.

Yes, your assumption is wrong.

For an ideal bar magnet, the magnetic field lines are circularly symmetric about the axis, smoothly going between north and south.
The same is true for a ring magnet but that has different fields.

But Earth doesn't have such an idea magnet inside it.
Imagine putting together a bunch of bar magnets which aren't all aligned. This will cause a more complex magnetic field.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Also the south magnetic pole is a hoax and never observed.

The only fact of these three is "North Magnetic Pole". This is both magnetic pole and the Geographic pole of the different type of flat maps.
Incorrect! The South Magnetic Pole has been observed an studied since long before you were thought of, kiddo!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Still, if you like making a fool of yourself, you go right ahead - I can't stop you! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Macarios

Not only the poles.
Complete magnetic field of the Earth is far from uniform.
The Magnetic Declination Map is measured and published periodicaly.

Just google for images of "map of magnetic declinaton".
Whoever wants to use magnetic compass has to know how to use it, and the map is part of that knowledge.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.