Why can't we flight from Sydney to Santiago and Johannesburg?

• 48 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Why can't we flight from Sydney to Santiago and Johannesburg?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2019, 06:32:03 PM »
You are such a dishonest liar

Dishonest Liar; is that a double negative, meeting that he is telling the truth?

That post is a year old and "dishonest" is an adjective, describing "liar," which is a noun, so they should agree like they do. So on all counts, no. Simba is not likely to respond, and even if he (or she) did, it's grammatically correct so what exactly is your goal here?

How do you know simba is not likely to respond, did you ban him? If you banned him so what is your problem with believers?

In one hand, you are blocking Simba to reply. On the other hand, you allow rabinoz and other angry globularists to blame him. Are you all management team serving to rabinoz?

I didn't ban Simba. You can look at his last login and post history just as well as I can. I'm the one saying it's dishonest to go back and drag up an old thread and reply to someone who isn't likely to even notice. Rab is the one trying to defend the butchering of the English language, seemingly because Mouser is RE. I can't fix that. One of them doesn't understand English, the other of Australian. I can only do so much.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2019, 11:55:47 PM »

Dishonest Liar; is that a double negative, meeting that he is telling the truth?

That post is a year old and "dishonest" is an adjective, describing "liar," which is a noun, so they should agree like they do. So on all counts, no. Simba is not likely to respond, and even if he (or she) did, it's grammatically correct so what exactly is your goal here?

How do you know simba is not likely to respond, did you ban him? If you banned him so what is your problem with believers?

In one hand, you are blocking Simba to reply. On the other hand, you allow rabinoz and other angry globularists to blame him. Are you all management team serving to rabinoz?

I didn't ban Simba. You can look at his last login and post history just as well as I can. I'm the one saying it's dishonest to go back and drag up an old thread and reply to someone who isn't likely to even notice. Rab is the one trying to defend the butchering of the English language, seemingly because Mouser is RE. I can't fix that. One of them doesn't understand English, the other of Australian. I can only do so much.

Missinformation.  8) You can ban, or suggest admins to ban rabinoz till infinitive and prevent him update the old issues and prevent him from blaming the authors don't seem around.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2019, 06:17:24 AM »
Stop sitting on your computer and travel the world.
Here in the U.S.A., where political correctness is running wild, your statement would be viewed as a "micro-aggression" -- something that might make Wise feel bad.

You should consider that poor Wise might not be able to travel the world. He might be confined to a room with time on his hands and only a laptop.  These forums could be his whole life, his only contact with the world outside his room.

Poor Wise.

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2019, 11:24:09 AM »
A couple of videos you may be interested in.  You have to watch them in order because the first one explains the second one.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2019, 03:39:14 AM »

Missinformation.  8) You can ban, or suggest admins to ban rabinoz till infinitive and prevent him update the old issues and prevent him from blaming the authors don't seem around.

Why should one person be banned for resurecting an old thread while you spend your time insulting people on this forum and calling others satan, murderers and the like?

?

JCM

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2019, 06:22:06 AM »
This thread is resurrected because Wise said he only believes a flight exists when a full length video of it is shown.

It is time lapsed, but is a full video, with gps, with matching satellite imagery.  This video is a nice resource and yet no words from Mr. Wise himself yet.   Interesting....  (as our friend Jeran likes to say)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2019, 11:45:36 PM »
This thread is resurrected because Wise said he only believes a flight exists when a full length video of it is shown.

It is time lapsed, but is a full video, with gps, with matching satellite imagery.  This video is a nice resource and yet no words from Mr. Wise himself yet.   Interesting....  (as our friend Jeran likes to say)

According to Wise's rules, if there isn't a full video of a flight that he can't personally vouch for, it doesn't exist. Additional rule: Those southern hemisphere flights aren't real as the only passengers that fly them are rounded up homeless people who are shoved out the plane somewhere over the ocean, but I digress.

So I do wonder what this video does to Wise's map. Time will tell.

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2019, 11:51:37 PM »
Deny, deny and deny some more.

Then insults. Lots of insults.

Then claims he isn't insulting the "put insult here" who claims he is being insulting.

Then a few more denials.

That's typical Intikam

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2019, 09:51:50 AM »
Why should one person be banned for resurecting an old thread while you spend your time insulting people on this forum and calling others satan, murderers and the like?

Where is a reply to this post? Absent.

Deny, deny and deny some more.
Then insults. Lots of insults.
Then claims he isn't insulting the "put insult here" who claims he is being insulting.
Then a few more denials.
That's typical Intikam

Nobody denied you, nobody insulted you; nobody gave a shit to you. You are talking yourself. Which drugs are you usin?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2019, 09:54:00 AM »
A couple of videos you may be interested in.  You have to watch them in order because the first one explains the second one.

Mike

Video is not original.

Video is edited.

Video is just 17 minutes.

There is nothing proved. It has to be 17 hours, not 17 minutes! This video has not more value than a shit.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 09:56:08 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2019, 04:28:52 PM »

Mike

Video is not original.

Video is edited.

There is nothing proved. It has to be 17 hours, not 17 minutes! This video has not more value than a shit.
You obviously didn't watch the video. 
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2019, 04:39:45 PM »
Blah blah
As a south american, I know many people who have taken flights like these.
Just come, take one, and stop whining that they do not exist.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2019, 08:41:30 PM »
Blah blah
As a south american, I know many people who have taken flights like these.
Just come, take one, and stop whining that they do not exist.
Neither Wise now any other flat-earther would dare do that after the Bob Knodel/Jeran Campanella (Jeranism) debacle.
They'd be afraid it would simply drive another nail into the flat earth's coffin.

?

JCM

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2019, 11:38:10 AM »

Mike

Video is not original.

Video is edited.

SO what you are saying is if one were to contact either the maker of the original or the second video who analyzed it and got them to post the entire video, then you would believe it to be real?  Did you even watch the entire video and analyze it yourself?

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2019, 03:46:32 PM »

Mike

Video is not original.

Video is edited.

SO what you are saying is if one were to contact either the maker of the original or the second video who analyzed it and got them to post the entire video, then you would believe it to be real?  Did you even watch the entire video and analyze it yourself?
I don't believe he analyzed it and I don't believe he will.

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2019, 10:41:40 PM »
Sydney to Satiago Chile use LATAN airways direct nonstop 12:30hours  my daughter has done this Sydney to LA nonstop direct flight takes 13:40 hours
Perth West Australia to Joh/burg South Africa direct nonstop use SAA  South Africa Airline takes about 11 Hours Our South African friends do this at least once a year.My wife is also going this July 2019 and is already booked

?

JCM

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2019, 10:56:43 PM »
Sydney to Satiago Chile use LATAN airways direct nonstop 12:30hours  my daughter has done this Sydney to LA nonstop direct flight takes 13:40 hours
Perth West Australia to Joh/burg South Africa direct nonstop use SAA  South Africa Airline takes about 11 Hours Our South African friends do this at least once a year.My wife is also going this July 2019 and is already booked

IF she is up for it, film the entire flight and post it, if it was me, I’d include gate information etc on both airports too.  Now, pointing a camera out the window for 11 hours or more is really boring which is why there aren’t very many full length videos of these flights.  Flat Earthers think these flights are fake or the planes are flying two or three times faster then they say they are. 

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2019, 05:11:27 AM »

Mike

Video is not original.

Video is edited.

Exactly as expected, Inky denies evidence presented to him. He can't do anything else or he will have to admit that the earth isn't flat.

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2019, 05:22:37 AM »
Dishonest Liar; is that a double negative,
No, it's tautological.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.