Why can't we flight from Sydney to Santiago and Johannesburg?

• 48 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Why can't we flight from Sydney to Santiago and Johannesburg?
« on: January 23, 2018, 05:23:19 AM »
I joined an online flight site sells online ticket. They are selling tickets of more than 500 flight companies. After I wanted a ticket to Johannesburg, and Santiago, they offered me indirect flights, instead of direct flight. If it was exist, why did not offer me a direct one?

Total travel time from Sydney to Johannesburg is over 30:00 hours!!

Total travel time to Santiago is about 21:00 hours!

So, where is your Qantas flights that they are actually selling?

Yeah man, Qantas (opposite: SatanQ) airlines go in 13 hours to Johannesburg, but you can't buy this ticket!

You can also travel to the moon with NASA airlines like the route as follow. And you can return from moon with Qantas, makes your dreams to reality!

But neither NASA, nor Qantas aren't selling this ticket!

Oh shit, you shitmakers! Why did not you add this online ticket site to your lies! Give them 10.000$ per month and they will enjoy to joining your liar gang!

Now the time for lie producers: "Produce lie for people"!!

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NAZA

Re: Why can't we flight from Sydney to Santiago and Johannesburg?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 05:42:10 AM »
What is the "WE" crap?
People fly it all the time.

YOU probably can't purchase a ticket because members of Boko Haram are on the no fly list.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 05:45:19 AM »
What is the "WE" crap?
People fly it all the time.

YOU probably can't purchase a ticket because members of Boko Haram are on the no fly list.

Good try. Nobody fly it. Nobody. You are just a bit small, pathetic liar. We are bombing your backed ISIS, Boko Haram and PKK in Syria nowadays. You, with your lies will be completely demolished soon.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

frenat

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 06:13:14 AM »
I joined an online flight site sells online ticket. They are selling tickets of more than 500 flight companies. After I wanted a ticket to Johannesburg, and Santiago, they offered me indirect flights, instead of direct flight. If it was exist, why did not offer me a direct one?

Yeah man, Qantas (opposite: SatanQ) airlines go in 13 hours to Johannesburg, but you can't buy this ticket!

You can also travel to the moon with NASA airlines like the route as follow. And you can return from moon with Qantas, makes your dreams to reality!

Oh shit, you shitmakers! Why did not you add this online ticket site to your lies! Give them 10.000$ per month and they will enjoy to joining your liar gang!

Why does it appear you set your departure time for a narrow window instead of the entire day?  It also appears you are searching for Santiago to Sydney not the other way around as you stated in your post.  I found nonstop flights on Expedia.com with no problem.  There are nonstop flights from Sydney to Santiago on the 27th and the other direction the day before.  It LOOKS like you found out there weren't flights from Santiago to Sydney on Saturday (though there are on other days) so you specifically chose that day to claim there weren't any at all.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 11:04:19 AM »

Why does it appear you set your departure time for a narrow window instead of the entire day?  It also appears you are searching for Santiago to Sydney not the other way around as you stated in your post.  I found nonstop flights on Expedia.com with no problem.  There are nonstop flights from Sydney to Santiago on the 27th and the other direction the day before.  It LOOKS like you found out there weren't flights from Santiago to Sydney on Saturday (though there are on other days) so you specifically chose that day to claim there weren't any at all.

Try to buy it with credit card, mister defender of SatanQ
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

frenat

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 11:07:15 AM »

Moving the goalposts now?  You claimed they didn't exist. I showed they did.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 11:13:34 AM »

You showed nothing, but talking empty. I proved they did not exist and you are just claiming somethings only aim of defend the satanQ.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

frenat

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 11:18:31 AM »

You showed nothing, but talking empty. I proved they did not exist and you are just claiming somethings only aim of defend the satanQ.
I found them on another site (as you neglected to mention which site you used) and pointed out that you set a narrow departure window so they wouldn't show up and that you wrote no flights from Sydney to Santiago but you searched for flights in the opposite direction.  It is YOUR fault that you couldn't find them and I suspect you deliberately and deceptively searched for a narrow time so the flights wouldn't show. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 11:29:22 AM by frenat »

JackBlack

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 11:52:50 AM »
Yet you failed to provide the details of this site, such as the tickets they provide, or provide any link to the search to see what the options were.

But don't worry, we can see some of your dishonesty.

Why have you limited the departure time so much?
Rather than using the full day, you only allowed a short time period, 20:15 to 23:55

This one shows even more dishonesty with a departure time set to 21:10

On the Qantas website as you have been told before.

And there you go making up shit because you can't face reality.

You have already done that.
But don't worry, we aren't stupid enough to believe you.

I know people that have flown them. I was there when they bought the tickets. I know they aren't making it up.
The flights exist.
Us buying these tickets wont prove anything to you because you will reject reality.

As you are the one claiming these tickets don't exist and can't be purchased, you prove it. You go try and buy a ticket it, filming it for all to see, and then take the flight.
If you are correct, you have nothing to lose. If you are wrong, you get a flight.

No, you proved your dishonesty by showing you have to artificially limit the flight times to pretend these flights don't exist.

You don't even provide any details of your dishonest search except those shown in the screen shot.
What site did you use?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 02:41:45 PM »

You stupid demented idiot! NASA does not sell airline tickets!

Quote from: brotherhood of the dome
It's amazing what you can fail to find what you do not want to find it! If your uses a cheapskate booking agency that's what you get!
QANTAS is not a cheapskate airline and may not appear on sites that look for the cheapest tickets.

Here is one Sydney to Johannesburg flight, cough up the money and fly it!

Here book it fast! It's for Friday, our time.

From: Cheap Flights from Sydney to Johannesburg, South Africa - Webjet.
Cry, flathead cry!

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2018, 05:38:14 PM »
I had no difficulty at all finding flights on the Qantas website between those two cities, in both directions.  Pay special attention to the number of stops, shown in the upper left corner.

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 08:02:23 PM »

I don´t know if you can see the picture but I found  direct flights from SYD (Sidney Australia) To SCL (Santiago Chile) on 26/01/2018 and return on 23/02/2018

By the way.  YQY means Sidney Canada.

Sorry if I made a grammar mistake but English is not my first language.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2018, 09:27:53 PM »

You are a proven deceiver! You are asking for direct flights from Sydney (YQY) in Canada to Johannesburg (JNB) in South Africa.
And, surprise surprise, there aren't any!
If you claim that you didn't know the difference. You should have enough general knowledge of the world to know that something was wrong.

Next time be honest, if you know how, and look for direct flights from Sydney (SYD) in Australia to Johannesburg (JNB) in South Africa.

So, now do you understand why I call you Brotherhood of the Deceivers? It's because you are nothing but a deceiver.

Now,  Mr Brotherhood of the Deceivers whether you accept it or not,  there are real direct non-stop flights from:
  • Sao Paulo to Johannesburg,
  • Johannesburg to Sydney (SYD) in Australia and
  • Sydney (SYD) in Australia to Santiago in Chile.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 10:52:24 PM »

This flight present in Qantas as "theorically", and in some NASA/Qantas supported web sites. But a lot of "serious" web site hasen't that flight. Because they only interest with realities. I don't understand why do you sopport those liars?

And a day later from Melbourne:

Do you want I try to buy another one? Or, will you continue claim some lies? I'm talking about reality and you are just talking depend on lies.

You should shame on you mister Hill, shame on you!

As a short, these flights are just "imaginary", not real!

Which one is harder to find, direct or indirect?

Look it seems exist from Sydney direct to Santiago. Ok then.

Next 3 days are full in indirect:

But whenever you want to go direct, you may find this flight. But whenever you really want to go, you can't use this flight.

Sam, you may Change the resolution of images.

You seemed a smart one but after that post you are changed in my mind.

Sam, are you stupid enough to believe them?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2018, 11:17:17 PM »
By the way.  YQY means Sidney Canada.
Damn, I completely missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

JackBlack

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2018, 11:27:42 PM »
This flight present in Qantas as "theorically", and in some NASA/Qantas supported web sites. But a lot of "serious" web site hasen't that flight. Because they only interest with realities. I don't understand why do you sopport those liars?
And just what do you deem as a "serious" web site, as every site I have found has them.

You are the liar here, not us, not Qantas.

Seriously? Trying to book a flight for today, after the flight would have left? Are you surprised there aren't any direct flights available?

It then provides alternative options, such as non-direct flights that are yet to depart.

And a day later from Melbourne:
Why Melbourne? Why not Sydney? Is it because you saw there were flights available then, so you had to come up with some other excuse?

Why use Melbourne at all when you have repeatedly been told and shown that a direct flight exists from SYDNEY?

This just shows your dishonesty yet again.

Do you want I try to buy another one? Or, will you continue claim some lies? I'm talking about reality and you are just talking depend on lies.
Again, you are the one lying.
Go to Qantas' website and try booking one for some time next week from Sydney, don't try booking one which has already left (which you can't), and don't try booking from Melbourne.

If you don't want to wait until next week, then be fast, there are only 5 seats left on tomorrow's flight (which unlike today's flight, hasn't left yet).

You should shame on you mister Hill, shame on you!
No, shame on you for your repeated lies and dishonesty.

Next 3 days are full in indirect:
Are you surprised in the slightest?
Guess what, flights get full fairly often.
That is why you should book in advance.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 11:29:19 PM by JackBlack »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2018, 12:25:46 AM »
<< Lying deceitful rubbish deleted. >>
When are you going to stop trying to deceive everybody and accept the obvious facts that  there are real direct non-stop flights from:
  • Sao Paulo to Johannesburg,
  • Johannesburg to Sydney (SYD) in Australia and
  • Sydney (SYD) in Australia to Santiago in Chile.
If you deny that you are lying and we are sick of your obvious deceptions.

Your silly approach is no way to prove the earth flat!

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2018, 11:00:23 AM »
I just went on cheap flights.com and found three direct flights to Santiago and one to Johannesburg.

Santiago flight is about  twelve and a half hours.

Johannesburg is about fourteen hours.

They were one way for this Saturday and real expensive.

Maybe you search filters were to restrictive. I just picked the cities and the date. I didn't restrict the time of day.

Mike
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 05:38:37 AM by MicroBeta »
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2018, 04:11:24 PM »
Not that you are likely to believe this but I have actually taken the flight direct from Sydney to Johannesburg, it was about 12 hours and it was pretty boring
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 04:13:36 PM by mike247 »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2018, 10:34:31 PM »
Not that you are likely to believe this but I have actually taken the flight direct from Sydney to Johannesburg, it was about 12 hours and it was pretty boring

I'm sure you do.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2018, 12:50:54 AM »

I'm sure you do.
You now accept the flight can be booked?

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2018, 12:31:11 PM »
You are such a dishonest liar

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2019, 08:36:22 PM »
Interesting Mr Wise. Care to comment you deception in this old thread?
You were up to the same old tricks then in claiming that there were no non-stop flights from Sydney to Johannesburg when others could easily find them.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2019, 09:01:37 PM »
Rab why are you necro-ing things like this? I know you are perfectly capable of linking them, with impeccable formatting, into current and active threads. This is beginning to look like stalking.

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2019, 09:12:03 PM »

Dishonest Liar; is that a double negative, meeting that he is telling the truth?
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2019, 09:16:54 PM »

Dishonest Liar; is that a double negative, meeting that he is telling the truth?

That post is a year old and "dishonest" is an adjective, describing "liar," which is a noun, so they should agree like they do. So on all counts, no. Simba is not likely to respond, and even if he (or she) did, it's grammatically correct so what exactly is your goal here?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2019, 10:05:58 PM »
That post is a year old and "dishonest" is an adjective, describing "liar," which is a noun, so they should agree like they do. So on all counts, no. Simba is not likely to respond, and even if he (or she) did, it's grammatically correct so what exactly is your goal here?
And the dishonest part was from Wise's claim that he could not find a flight when he gave such a narrow time-frame that there were no flights.

Then when frenat finds a flight Wise responds like this:

So a response out of Wise would be good. So far he has been concentrating on Sydney to Santiago and ignoring Sydney to Johannesburg, Perth to Johannesburg and Johannesburg to Sao Paulo.

Will he suggest that all passengers on those flights are murdered too?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2019, 10:20:25 PM »

I think there is something about you, here. They are dishonest liars, you know. I hope you come back and explain how many dishonest liars exist here.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2019, 10:30:53 PM »

How do you know simba is not likely to respond, did you ban him? If you banned him so what is your problem with believers?

In one hand, you are blocking Simba to reply. On the other hand, you allow rabinoz and other angry globularists to blame him. Are you all management team serving to rabinoz?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2019, 03:52:18 AM »

Stop sitting on your computer and travel the world. I've used Qantas from johannesburg to Sydney and my girlfriend has done Chile to Sydney. Personally I don't think 1 person sitting on his/her computer can map the world. Imagine me saying I used my car to map out UK impossible.