Poll

Why is there no accurate CGI rendering of the Sun in motion with the planets remaining in helical orbit?

Costs too much money
Newton/Kepler/Einstein, et. al., calculations, if used in a CGI, would show the model has been wrong all along...
Newton is wrong, Kepler is wrong, Einstein is wrong...
Scaling (despite the ability of computers to visually render large objects as small while retaining fundamental, necessary properties)
Other

Re: The Death of Heliocentricity

• 266 Replies
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2018, 03:19:10 PM »
I find the lack of a CGI rendering of the flat earth model (depicting the complete path of the sun as it moves above the earth) to be absolute certain evidence of:

1) The model being a lie:

2) Rowbotham is wrong;

3) Everything John Davis says is wrong.

Run along now, peabrain.
Off topic.

Absolutely no substantive/meaningful content/contribution noted.

Please create your own thread the forum participants can ignore and quit relying on me (who created this popular thread) for attention.

I think you've just shown how thick you are. My post was a comment on how absence of a CGI model of anything is not proof one way or the other, and how if your argument is valid against a round earth, it would also be valid against a flat earth.
But I guess it's just too subtle for someone of your level to pick up.
I am not arguing for RE or FE in this thread.

This thread deals with heliocentricity.

Your continued posting in this thread now adds substantive weight to my claim you are merely seeking attention, unable to gain any by creating your own threads of substantive and meaningful content.

I am no longer going to aid your attentive seeking behavior.

I am only going to urge you to improve your skills in creating quality threads!

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2018, 05:47:35 PM »
No, the non-sequiturs in this case are claims like "there's no good CGI rendering of the solar system moving around the center of the galaxy, therefore the laws of thermodynamics are wrong", etc. The correctness (or lack thereof) of thermodynamics or Newton's laws of motion have nothing to do with the existence (or lack) of some particular graphic rendering.
Yes, they certainly do.

How?

Mainstream science is clear in their reporting.

Mainstream science states the Solar System model as known fact, indisputable and has going on for nearly 100 years.

A lot longer than that, but, yeah.

The lack of a CGI rendering is telling evidence that stated model is incorrect.
You requested a correct rendering in the original thread:

In fact, it's specified (IN ALL CAPS!!) in that thread title.

You want it to be 'correct', but not to scale? If it's not to scale, it's not entirely correct.
In regard to movement and depiction of the orbits, yes it should be correct.

The CGI rendering of the model I presented is false.

It illustrates a point, but not with complete fidelity. So what?

Had it been correct, based on Newton//Kepler/Einstein, et. al., there is zero doubt in my mindyou would have presented as a correct model!

If it were an entirely correct model, I'd accept it as a correct model? Maybe. So what? Since it's obviously not entirely correct, though, this is moot.

So, kindly stop posting strawmen.
If you want the model to account for motion due to the effects of all known solar system objects as well as all known stars, it is going to be costly to produce.
Aside from the fact I do not believe the argument based on cost, it is just a claim.

You're going to believe what you want. So what?

Please render a citation.
If you want the model to account for all solar system objects (known and not yet known) as well as all stars (ditto) it would obviously be impossible.
I do not believe it to be impossible. I believe it to be 100 percent possible.

How are we supposed to accurately account for mass, and its distribution, that hasn't been discovered? Doesn't this seem like in impossibility, even to you? See... you're going to believe what you want, regardless of whether it makes any sense or not. 100%.

If you believe it's 100% possible, why haven't you done it? Perhaps because it's difficult?

So do other RE adherents.

Argue this point with them.

Can you name any?

You still haven't explained why this would be worth the effort
Yes I have.
... or why you think the laws of physics hang on its existence.
Not so much the Laws of Physics but rather universal gravitation and Einstein...and/or heliocentricity.

So you think the validity of Newtonian mechanics and relativity depend on whether or not a particular animation has been made? Bizarre. Don't forget, you specifically mentioned Thermodynamics, too.

The heliocentric solar system is a model, not a law of physics. It explains observations well, and makes useful and accurate predictions, so there's no reason for rational people not to believe it's correct, whether you choose to or not.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2018, 05:57:19 PM »
I find the lack of a CGI rendering of the heliocentric model (depicting the complete revolutionary movement of the Sun as it travels throughout the Milky Way) to be absolute certain evidence of:

2) Newton is wrong;

3) The Laws of Thermodynamics are wrong.
This is the logical fallacy of the Argument from Silence.

The conclusion you make based on lack of evidence does not follow from the premise.

I do not need to demonstrate other possibilities to point out your faulty logic.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2018, 06:01:16 PM »
The accepted RE galactic orbit of the solar system is based on helices.

However, this model is totally incompatible with Kepler's laws:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1825249#msg1825249

"The sun moves in space at a velocity of about twenty kilometers a second (in relation to the nearby stars). This motion, according to Sir Oliver Lodge, must change the eccentricities of some of the planetary orbits to an extent which far exceeds the observed values."
Irrelevent! Any linear velocity of the solar system has no effect at all on the motion of the planets w.r.t. the sun.

The only relevant motion is angular velocity and the most significant is rotation of the solar system about the Galactic centre, Sagittarius A*.
The estimate period is 225,000,000 to 250,000,000 years or a rotation rate of about 0.0000000042 revolutions per year - big deal!

So all your fancy claims are meaningless.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2018, 07:53:38 PM »
Not quite.  You do understand that the heliocentric model is a sun centered model, don't you?  That means that the sun is the primary point of reference and does not move in the heliocentric model.  If you want to see how our solar system moves through the galaxy, then you want a galaxy-centric model, not a heliocentric model.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

JackBlack

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2018, 10:56:23 PM »
Mainstream science is clear in their reporting.
Mainstream science states the Solar System model as known fact, indisputable and has going on for nearly 100 years.
The lack of a CGI rendering is telling evidence that stated model is incorrect.
No it is not.
The existence or lack thereof of a CGI rendering does not indicate a model is correct or incorrect.

Regardless, a CGI rendering is the not the math behind it.
Do you mean you want a mathematical model? If so, that is quite different.

That would require it to be to scale.
The milky way is roughly 100 000 light years across (it varies depending on how you define the edge). This is ~ 9.5E+17 km.
Thus to put this on a standard HD screen, 1920 pixels wide (so it would truncate the image vertically), the orbit of Neptune (the most distant planet), which is roughly 9 billion km wide, would appear as a mere ~2E-5 pixels. i.e. you can't see it.

But don't worry, that isn't all. You want a helix for the path of the planets. Again using neptune, it has an orbital period of 60,182 days. The solar system moves through the milky way at a speed of roughly 220 km/s. That means over the course of a neptunian year, the solar system would have moved ~1.1E+12 km, and thus the helix for Neptune's orbit will need to be spaced that far apart. That works out to be roughly 2E-3 pixels.
So not only would you be unable to see the sun or the planets, or even the width of their orbit, you would be unable to resolve the helical shape. Instead it would appear as a hollow, distorted cylinder.
The scales involved makes what you are asking for literally impossible.

I do not believe it to be impossible. I believe it to be 100 percent possible.
Then make it.
Tell us how you factor in all the stars in our galactic blind spot. Tell us how you deal with the massive problem of scale.

One, I have stated I am not so much concerned with accurate scaling in the visual depiction,
What you want is quite irrelevant unless you are the one making it.
The issue is what scientists want. Such a model would be quite useless to them.

Through the use of computers an object could be assigned a certain visual size and a certain mass based on factual math.
Except all the planets would be inside the sun if you enlarge it enough to make it visible.

The orbits could be traced and depicted
All completely out of scale.

Argumentum Lasto Resortium noted...
Yes, by you.
You have completely failed to provide any evidence supporting a flat Earth and have been completely unable to refute the mountains of evidence supporting a round Earth, so now you resort to whatever BS you can, ignoring the fact that it isn't a rational argument at all.

A person in pursuit of truth would not utter this statement.
Yes they would. The real deal, as CGI, would result in you being completely unable to see what you want to see. As such, the real deal is worthless.
You have even had to amend your request so you are no longer asking for the real deal, but a manipulated version of it.

So no, people in actual pursuit of the truth, rather than your pathetic BS, would realise the real deal as worthless.

And I will adopt this statement as my signature from this point forward, living as eternal testimony of your true character.
You mean as testimony of your true character where you completely ignore what is meant by something and instead blatantly misrepresent people as you completely lack any sense of honesty or integrity.

You cannot easily explain it in a picture.
This is malarkey, right?

Textbooks have done so for years.
If that was the case you wouldn't be asking for it.
They typically do not show accurate depictions, and instead have sketching with numerous details out of scale.

The Sun is moving is the purpose of the CGI rendering.
Then the one you provided will work fine.

I would gain the aid and assistance of friends capable of mathematical analysis to verify the inputs utilized in the modeling
You asked for a model, not the inputs used.

Funny, the guy from Salon who put the kibosh on the vortex model shows a picture of the supposed Sun's orbit around the galactic centre.
Yes, in a manner that makes it impossible to see the planets (or their orbits), with the size of the sun (or at least the path used) massively exaggerated.
Does that mean you are fine with that one?
If not, what you are asking for is literally impossible due to scale.

Remember, the scales involved would allow that line to be the path traced by the sun or the planets or all of them combined, even containing the helical nature of their orbit and the inclination of the orbit to the galactic plane.

Again, the orbits need only be depicted.
Again, even that is impossible due to the scales involved.

And if the model I presented was actually based off Kepler/Newton/Einstein, et.al., you would be on here supporting it against any attack that brought up the words "scale," in terms of false rendering.
No I wouldn't. Stop lying.

Further squirming noted.
Yes, by you, completely unable to defend your insane request.

I understand perfectly.
I understand what I am asking for.
I understand you cannot provide it.
And do you understand the reason it cannot be provided is due to the very definitions used?
Here is a simple way to ask for what you are asking for:
I want a solution to a many body problem using math made solely for 2 body problems which breaks in many body problems.

Notice the dishonesty/stupidity of it?
You may as well ask for a square circle.

Sure you claim that, but in fact you want a model where the sun is not the centre.
The heliocentric model is only correct when just considering the solar system. As soon as you consider other stars (such as all the ones in the milky way) the heliocentric model is no longer valid.

Logical fallacy of Argumentum Ex Silentio (Argument from Silence)

Conclusion does not follow from premise.

Thanks for playing. Please try again!
Conclusion does absolutely follow from premise.

Demonstrate other possibilities if you can.
There you go shifting the burden of proof, but if you want, here is one:
The model is correct but no one can be bothered to produce a model.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2018, 11:02:18 PM »
reallyafterabraininoz wrote:

Irrelevent! Any linear velocity of the solar system has no effect at all on the motion of the planets w.r.t. the sun.

Let us put your word to the test.

Precise calculations which show that the helical velocity must be much higher than the radial orbital velocity:

https://books.google.ro/books?id=e4pcDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA15&lpg=PA15&dq=galactic+milky+way+solar+system+helix&source=bl&ots=Uyu1SSoWJO&sig=eTjyRYa3Ij99H9lPbYQdPoOaZGU&hl=ro&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1hPPOuenYAhWEblAKHfQ2Ci04ChDoAQhoMAk#v=onepage&q=galactic%20milky%20way%20solar%20system%20helix&f=false

Since I can't find anything on those pages, I'll ignore them till you give some relevant information.

Put on your glasses.

https://archive.org/stream/londonedinburg6351918lond#page/n3/mode/1up

The calculations performed by Sir Oliver Lodge are valid to this present day.

They totally challenge and disprove the galactic orbit hypothesis for the heliocentrical solar system.

The conclusions reached by Lodge:

The sun moves in space at a velocity of about twenty kilometers a second (in relation to the nearby stars). This motion must change the eccentricities of some of the planetary orbits to an extent which far exceeds the observed values.

Can you read English, reallyafterabraininoz?

The precise calculations and orbital equations appear on page 146 of the journal.

On page 149, the precise data for the solar drift towards Vega, being applied for each planet of the solar system.

The RE galactic orbit does not work, the figures are very precise.

Your "helical path" for "the planets" is only when the motion of the solar system as a whole is concerned - and that is irrelevant to the Heliocentric Solar System model.
The errors in omitting the rotation about the Galactic centre are unmeasurably small.

You are trolling your way through the debate, as always.

The precise calculations show very clearly that the helical velocities are extremely relevant to the solar system, and they are much larger than the orbital velocities.

The motion of the solar system as a whole rotating around the Galactic centre does not come into the Heliocentric model.

Then, what you are saying is that there is no such thing as a galactic orbit: the solar system is stationary and does not orbit the center of the galaxy at all.

Kepler's first law is a PLANAR LAW OF MOTION.

IT APPLIES TO AN ELLIPSE IN A PLANE.

But the helical galactic orbit is a three dimensional path.

Thus, it renders Kepler's first law as useless: the orbit of the planets does not follow a planar ellipse.

Any linear velocitiy of the solar systemas a whole can have no effect on the behaviour of the planets, etc relative to the sun.
The only effect might be from the angular velocity about the Galactic centre - and that is about 0.0000000042 revolutions per year! - big deal!

You still don't get it.

The galactic orbit is a 3D path.

Kepler's law is a 2D description.

They are totally incompatible.

So the planets follow near-planar paths with respect to the sun.

The calculations done by Sir Oliver Lodge show that the eccentrities differ by a huge amount.

Moreover, Kepler's law is a TWO DIMENSIONAL CALCULATIONS WHICH APPLIES TO A PLANAR ELLIPSE, not to a helical path.

So obviously, Kepler's Laws are useless even for any accurate simulation of the Solar System -  who but suggested otherwise.

Exactly.

The planets of the solar system DO NOT OBEY KEPLER'S FIRST LAW OF MOTION AT ALL.

Clearly proven by the helical path of the galactic orbit.

Any linear velocity of the solar system has no effect at all on the motion of the planets w.r.t. the sun.

You need to upgrade your junior high school knowledge of orbital mechanics.

LISA: THE LIGHT INTERFEROMETER SPACE ANTENNA

The very best astrophysicists in the world were called to perform the precise calculations needed for both the rotational and the orbital Sagnac effects.

Algebraic approach to time-delay data analysis: orbiting case
K Rajesh Nayak and J-Y Vinet

https://www.cosmos.esa.int/documents/946106/1027345/TDI_FOR_.PDF/2bb32fba-1b8a-438d-9e95-bc40c32debbe

This is an IOP article, published by the prestigious journal Classic and Quantum Gravity:

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0264-9381/22/10/040/meta

See also: Algebraic approach to time-delay data analysis for orbiting LISA

https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.70.102003

"In this work, we estimate the effects due to the Sagnac phase by taking the realistic model for LISA orbital motion."

"Earlier results assume a simple module in which LISA rotates only about its own axis!!

In reality the motion of LISA is much more complex and our study shows that the main term for Sagnac effect comes from orbital motion."

Conclusions:

The contribution from the Sagnac effect is much larger than earlier predicted.

Full calculations comparing the rotational Sagnac with the orbital Sagnac lead to the final result:

ONLY THE LINEAR VELOCITY AND THE RADIUS MATTER IN THESE CALCULATIONS.

However, the galactic Sagnac effect is eight times greater than the orbital Sagnac effect.

vg/vo = 240km/s/30km/s = 8

The LISA antenna rotates along with the Sun around a galactic orbit (heliocentric version). Thus the galactic Sagnac effect must be accounted for in the calculations for the laser frequency stability.

After the rotational Sagnac calculations for the laser frequency stability, the threshold had to be lowered to 0.1Hz/√Hz and upon using a very complex analysis, it was possible to raise it to 5Hz/√Hz.

But the orbital Sagnac effect is 30 times greater than the rotational Sagnac effect for LISA, as proven and calculated by Dr. R.K. Nayak and Dr. J.Y. Vinet.

In this work, we estimate the effects due to the Sagnac phase by taking the realistic model for LISA orbital motion.

This work is organized as follows: in section 2, we make an estimate of Sagnac phase
for individual laser beams of LISA by taking realistic orbital motion. Here we show that, in general, the residual laser noise because of Sagnac phase is much larger than earlier estimates.

For the LISA geometry, R⊙/L is of the order 30 and the orbital contribution to the Sagnac phase is larger by this factor.

The computations carried out by Dr. R.K. Nayak (over ten papers published on the subject) and Dr. J.Y. Vinet (Member of the LISA International Science Team), and published by prestigious scientific journals and by ESA, show that the orbital Sagnac is 30 times greater than the rotational Sagnac for LISA.

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/2003papers/paper34.pdf

Dr. Massimo Tinto, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Principal Scientist

In the SSB frame, the differences between back-forth delay times are very much larger than has been previously recognized. The reason is in the aberration due to motion and changes of orientation in the SSB frame. With a velocity V=30 km/s, the light-transit times of light signals in opposing directions (Li, and L’i) will differ by as much as 2VL (a few thousands km).

SSB = solar system barycenter

Published in the Physical Review D

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ is the U.S. Naval Observatory website

https://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/0310017.pdf

Within this frame, which we can assume to be Solar System Barycentric (SSB), the differences between back-forth delay times that occur are in fact thousands of kilometers, very much larger than has been previously recognized by us or others. The problem is not rotation per se, but rather aberration due to motion and changes of orientation in the SSB frame.

The kinematics of the LISA  orbit brings in the effects of motion at several orders of magnitude larger than any previous papers on TDI have addressed. The instantaneous rotation axis of LISA swings about the Sun at 30 km/sec, and on any leg the transit times of light signals in opposing directions can differ by as much as 1000 km.

Aberration due to LISA’s orbit about the Sun dominates its instantaneous rotation.

The formula is 2VL/c.

V = RΩ

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1983786#msg1983786 (four consecutive messages on LISA)

A total refutation of your failed assertions.

ONLY THE LINEAR VELOCITY AND RADIUS MATTERS.

The MISSING galactic Sagnac effect shows that the solar system is stationary: it does not orbit the Milky Way at all.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 11:12:21 PM by sandokhan »

JackBlack

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2018, 11:24:14 PM »
reallyafterabraininoz wrote:

Precise calculations which show that the helical velocity must be much higher than the radial orbital velocity:
You don't need precise calculations for that.
Simple addition of the components of the velocities show that to be the case.
Guess what? That doesn't magically mean the motion w.r.t. the sun changes.

Your copy pasted BS shall be ignored.

As will you ignorance/lies regarding the Sagnac effect. You have been refuted so many times on that BS it isn't funny.

If you have an argument relative to the OP feel free to provide it, yourself, rather than just copying and pasting crap you do not understand.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2018, 11:32:36 PM »
RABinOZ wrote:

So what? I couldn't care less if the "helical velocity" is "much higher than the radial orbital velocity".
Whatever a  :D :D radial orbital velocity :D :D might be.

Any linear velocity of the solar system has no effect at all on the motion of the planets w.r.t. the sun.

Quote from: sandokhan
<< irrelevant material deleted >>
Including your rubbish about the Sagnac effect that you still don't understand.

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2018, 02:41:32 AM »
How?
Ethical scientists profess pursuit of the truth in matters concerning their field.

Had it been correct, based on Newton//Kepler/Einstein, et. al., there is zero doubt in my mindyou would have presented as a correct model!

If it were an entirely correct model, I'd accept it as a correct model? Maybe. So what? Since it's obviously not entirely correct, though, this is moot.
Being smacked in the face with reality of your character kinda sucks doesn't it.

If you believe that, explain your presence here offering up BS arguments...
How are we supposed to accurately account for mass, and its distribution, that hasn't been discovered? Doesn't this seem like in impossibility, even to you? See... you're going to believe what you want, regardless of whether it makes any sense or not. 100%.
An admission FINALLY no scientifically accurate model exists of the Solar System!!!

Why was that so hard!

Why does science preach "We know! Trust us!", when it is obvious they do not?
If you believe it's 100% possible, why haven't you done it? Perhaps because it's difficult?

Can you name any?
marko is one who comes to mind...
In fact, I'm fairly certain that there are already a number of solar system and galaxy simulations running on various super computers.  Maybe you should check with the astrophysics community for details.
So you think the validity of Newtonian mechanics and relativity depend on whether or not a particular animation has been made? Bizarre. Don't forget, you specifically mentioned Thermodynamics, too.

The heliocentric solar system is a model, not a law of physics. It explains observations well, and makes useful and accurate predictions, so there's no reason for rational people not to believe it's correct, whether you choose to or not.
Here is your own answer just to demonstrate how twisted your thoughts are on the entire matter:
How are we supposed to accurately account for mass, and its distribution, that hasn't been discovered? Doesn't this seem like in impossibility, even to you? See... you're going to believe what you want, regardless of whether it makes any sense or not.
Does not sound like, "...it explains observations well..." or, "...makes useful and accurate predictions..." Sounds to me as if it is a heaping pile of dung that you cannot possibly defend with any rational arguments.

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2018, 02:43:11 AM »
This is the logical fallacy of the Argument from Silence.

The conclusion you make based on lack of evidence does not follow from the premise.

I do not need to demonstrate other possibilities to point out your faulty logic.
In other words, you have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand.

Like I thought.

Have a nice day!

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2018, 02:50:42 AM »
Not quite.  You do understand that the heliocentric model is a sun centered model, don't you?  That means that the sun is the primary point of reference and does not move in the heliocentric model.  If you want to see how our solar system moves through the galaxy, then you want a galaxy-centric model, not a heliocentric model.
I want a model depicting the the Sun in movement, planets in tow, using applicable, scientifically based math, accurate to the gods of science and what they preach (NdGT, Bill Nye, et. al.). That model can depict accurate orbits of the planets, just as the model I presented (and those currently found on Celestia, Stellarium, solarsystemscope, etc.,  depict "correct orbits," without the Sun in motion) presents the inaccurate orbits.

As an outside observer, I would be watching a system that has at its core, a Sun (in other words, a heliocentric system) passing by me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2018, 03:07:44 AM »
I want a model depicting the the Sun in movement, planets in tow, using applicable, scientifically based math, accurate to the gods of science and what they preach (NdGT, Bill Nye, et. al.).

Your topic says, "The Death of Heliocentricity". All the other stuff you ask for is not part of the Heliocentric (=sun centred) Globe model, so is irrelevant to your own topic!
Quote from: totallackey
That model can depict accurate orbits of the planets, just as the model I presented (and those currently found on Celestia, Stellarium, solarsystemscope, etc.,  depict "correct orbits," without the Sun in motion) presents the inaccurate orbits.

As an outside observer, I would be watching a system that has at its core, a Sun (in other words, a heliocentric system) passing by me.
The scales are so vast, that you can't do much better than the grossly out-of-scale videos you've already seen.
If you want some idea of the "emptiness" of just the solar system, If you don't like them apples, tough!

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2018, 05:19:22 AM »
I want a model depicting the the Sun in movement, planets in tow, using applicable, scientifically based math, accurate to the gods of science and what they preach (NdGT, Bill Nye, et. al.).

Your topic says, "The Death of Heliocentricity". All the other stuff you ask for is not part of the Heliocentric (=sun centred) Globe model, so is irrelevant to your own topic!
That model can depict accurate orbits of the planets, just as the model I presented (and those currently found on Celestia, Stellarium, solarsystemscope, etc.,  depict "correct orbits," without the Sun in motion) presents the inaccurate orbits.

The scales are so vast, that you can't do much better than the grossly out-of-scale videos you've already seen.
If you want some idea of the "emptiness" of just the solar system, If you don't like them apples, tough!

That link is a delight.
Nullius in Verba

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2018, 05:25:33 AM »
No it is not.
Yes it is.
The existence or lack thereof of a CGI rendering does not indicate a model is correct or incorrect.
Yes it does.
Regardless, a CGI rendering is the not the math behind it.
Yes it is.
CGI exists strictly because of numbers.
Do you mean you want a mathematical model? If so, that is quite different.
No, I am asking for a CGI rendering.
That would require it to be to scale.
No it would not.
I can go to any number of models you declare to be sufficient (even though they are not based on Newton/Kepler/Einstein, etc.,) and view them in their supposed orbits.
I just want the Sun to be placed into motion.
The milky way is roughly 100 000 light years across (it varies depending on how you define the edge). This is ~ 9.5E+17 km.
Thus to put this on a standard HD screen, 1920 pixels wide (so it would truncate the image vertically), the orbit of Neptune (the most distant planet), which is roughly 9 billion km wide, would appear as a mere ~2E-5 pixels. i.e. you can't see it.
Worthless excuse.
I can see the false model in complete motion, let’s see the correct version.
But don't worry, that isn't all. You want a helix for the path of the planets. Again using neptune, it has an orbital period of 60,182 days. The solar system moves through the milky way at a speed of roughly 220 km/s. That means over the course of a neptunian year, the solar system would have moved ~1.1E+12 km, and thus the helix for Neptune's orbit will need to be spaced that far apart. That works out to be roughly 2E-3 pixels.
So not only would you be unable to see the sun or the planets, or even the width of their orbit, you would be unable to resolve the helical shape. Instead it would appear as a hollow, distorted cylinder.
The scales involved makes what you are asking for literally impossible.
There is so much whine here, please pass the cheese and the crackers.

Written like just like the church of science lackey you are.
When do you have time to wipe the corner of your mouth of the jism...
Except all the planets would be inside the sun if you enlarge it enough to make it visible.
No they would not.
The model based on vortexes shows planets in tow.
All completely out of scale.
Again, they would be out of scale due to the fact Kepler/Newton/Einstein, etc., are wrong.
Yes, by you.
You have completely failed to provide any evidence supporting a flat Earth
Non topical BS entered into the record by you.
and have been completely unable to refute the mountains of evidence supporting a round Earth, so now you resort to whatever BS you can, ignoring the fact that it isn't a rational argument at all.
More BS entered into the record by you.
AKA – “I need to switch the subject!”
LMFAO!!!

A person in pursuit of truth would not utter this statement.
Yes they would.
You are, without a doubt, the most lying bastard I have ever dealt with in any form.
The real deal, as CGI, would result in you being completely unable to see what you want to see. As such, the real deal is worthless.
BS. Again, a model as I have asked for, admittedly does not exist, yet you are here, claiming it cannot exist, but not because the math or science is wrong, but because of other, non-existent constraints…
You have even had to amend your request so you are no longer asking for the real deal, but a manipulated version of it.
Manipulated only to the extent it places the Sun in motion, because that is what science claims is happening.
Like I wrote earlier, you have no problem with Celestia, Stellarium, solarsystemscope.com, etc, or any other models that depict a still Sun (not even rotating) with planets dutifully in orbit.
But according to science, that is not all the movement taking place.
I want it manipulated to show all the movement.
Of course, you do not want that…
You will then be left without a tit or cock to suckle because any attempt to render it will demonstrate the entire to be a mathematical fraud!
So no, people in actual pursuit of the truth, rather than your pathetic BS, would realise the real deal as worthless.
And leave the “church of scientism…” Oh, god forbid!!!
LMMFAO!!!

You mean as testimony of your true character where you completely ignore what is meant by something and instead blatantly misrepresent people as you completely lack any sense of honesty or integrity.
You are the one who wrote the quote.

Live with it!

You cannot easily explain it in a picture.
This is malarkey, right?

Textbooks have done so for years.
If that was the case you wouldn't be asking for it.
They typically do not show accurate depictions, and instead have sketching with numerous details out of scale.
Admitting science does not really know, yet presents the information as 100 percent factual.
Then the one you provided will work fine.
Again, admitting JackAssBlack not in pursuit of the truth…
You asked for a model, not the inputs used.
Any model submission would of course be presented with the inputs.
Are you fucking dense or what?
Have you even attended fucking grade school?

Yes, in a manner that makes it impossible to see the planets (or their orbits), with the size of the sun (or at least the path used) massively exaggerated.
Does that mean you are fine with that one?
If not, what you are asking for is literally impossible due to scale.
Bull shit.
Again, even that is impossible due to the scales involved.
Bull shit.
And if the model I presented was actually based off Kepler/Newton/Einstein, et.al., you would be on here supporting it against any attack that brought up the words "scale," in terms of false rendering.
No I wouldn't. Stop lying.
Yeah you would.
Remember, you wrote specifically, “The real deal is worthless…”
So, it only follows if helical orbits were depicted you would defend the model as accurate,,,
And do you understand the reason it cannot be provided is due to the very definitions used?
Here is a simple way to ask for what you are asking for:
I want a solution to a many body problem using math made solely for 2 body problems which breaks in many body problems.
Notice the dishonesty/stupidity of it?
You may as well ask for a square circle.
Bull shit and incompetent paraphrasing.

Sure you claim that, but in fact you want a model where the sun is not the centre.

BS. The Sun would be at the center of the planets.
The heliocentric model is only correct when just considering the solar system. As soon as you consider other stars (such as all the ones in the milky way) the heliocentric model is no longer valid.
LMFAO!!!
And admission heliocentricity does not exist?
The model is correct but no one can be bothered to produce a model, because we are science and it is expected for you to bow to your masters with no questions asked.
FTFY

And to that I say:

And the meek shall inherit the earth...
We've taken care of everything
The words you hear, the songs you sing
The pictures that give pleasure to your eye
It's one for all and all for one
We work together, common son
Never need to wonder how or why
We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx
Our great computers fill the hallowed halls
We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx
All the gifts of life are held within our walls
Look around at this world we've made
Equality our stock in trade
Come and join the Brotherhood of Man
Oh, what a nice, contented world
Let the banners be unfurled
Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand

We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx
Our great computers fill the hallowed halls
We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx
All the gifts of life are held within our walls
Yes, we know, it's nothing new
It's just a waste of time
We have no need for ancient ways
The world is doing fine
Another toy that helped destroy
The elder race of man
Forget about your silly whim
It doesn't fit the plan, no

Don't annoy us further!
Oh, we have our work to do
Just think about the average
What use have they for you?
Another toy that helped destroy
The elder race of man
Forget about your silly whim
It doesn't fit the plan!
Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
We have assumed control
We have assumed control
We have assumed control
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 12:16:41 PM by totallackey »

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2018, 05:38:35 AM »
Your topic says, "The Death of Heliocentricity". All the other stuff you ask for is not part of the Heliocentric (=sun centred) Globe model, so is irrelevant to your own topic! (We really know what you are asking for, but we know it cannot produced! Please allow us the incessant whining on what is actually "fluff," material because that is all we have left!)
FTFY.

And no...

You whining and bitching over matters non-substantive to the debate is childish and only serves to solidify the weakness of your position.

Again, if the model I presented here depicting the vortex model actually depicted a helix model, you would be hooping and hollering in support of the model!

So...

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2018, 06:02:00 AM »
Yes it does
If so, nothing was ever correct until computers existed and could model it?
What about things too complex to be modeled by today’s computers?  Consciousness, for example?  Does that not exist, since no 100% perfect CGI model of it exists?

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2018, 06:09:09 AM »
If so, nothing was ever correct until computers existed and could model it?
What about things too complex to be modeled by today’s computers?  Consciousness, for example?  Does that not exist, since no 100% perfect CGI model of it exists?
Hey, you might want to talk to A2O...

He was writing something about non-sequitur earlier in the thread and I think this type of non-topical stuff fits right into his wheelhouse...

Ask him to work with you in an in-depth fashion through a PM or start your own thread...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2018, 06:25:08 AM »
Again, if the model I presented here depicting the vortex model actually depicted a helix model, you would be hooping and hollering in support of the model!
How do you know that the model that you presented doesn't accurately depict the helix model (give or take the scale)?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2018, 06:52:50 AM »
We need some perspective here. That wonderful link to the solar system to scale helped a lot. Now let's add to that another fun fact or two:

The sun is moving around the galaxy at about 792,000 km/hr. The Sun has a diameter of 1,391,000 km. So the Sun is moving it's diameter every 1 hour 45 minutes or so. In addition, the plane of the solar system is tilted about 63 degrees from the plane of the galaxy.

Now a question: how do you develop a model of the solar system including the sun's movement through the galaxy with accurate math without making it to scale?

Bonus question: from what point of reference could you observe such a model that would answer totallackey's questions?
Nullius in Verba

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2018, 07:06:25 AM »
How do you know that the model that you presented doesn't accurately depict the helix model (give or take the scale)?

Because the RE have cried foul, saying that the vortex model is not right, what they want is a spiral pattern.

Vortex model:

They know that this model is plain wrong:

Here, then, is the spiral galactic orbit of the planets:

That is, the motion of the planets are CIRCULAR HELICES ON A RIGHT CYLINDER.

The tridimensional orbits of the Sun/Planets, would be circular helices on a right cylinder, which completely contradicts the planar elliptical orbits of the planets, in the heliocentric theory. A planar elliptical orbit would be possible if and only if the whole system is at rest (with respect to the rest of the Galaxy, in the round earth theory), and not moving toward Vega with 20 km/s.

Both Kepler's first law and the fact that the geometrical shape of the movement of the solar system towards the star Vega must a be a helix, cannot be true at the same time.

If Kepler's first law is flawed, then so is the law of universal gravitation:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1992933#msg1992933

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:08:07 AM by sandokhan »

NAZA

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2018, 07:23:14 AM »
We need some perspective here. That wonderful link to the solar system to scale helped a lot. Now let's add to that another fun fact or two:

The sun is moving around the galaxy at about 792,000 km/hr. The Sun has a diameter of 1,391,000 km. So the Sun is moving it's diameter every 1 hour 45 minutes or so. In addition, the plane of the solar system is tilted about 63 degrees from the plane of the galaxy.

I was about to ask what is the direction of movement in relation to the ecliptic but I think you just answered it.   :)

Correct me if I'm wrong please...
If parallel to ecliptic planet motion would simply be a large ellipse.
If perpendicular to ecliptic planet motion would be helix.
Leaving out slight differences in actual orbital planes of some planets of course.

Mikey T.

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2018, 07:23:25 AM »
How is it possible to ignore scale, account for unknown objects, and ignore relative timescales but make a 100% accurate CGI simulation?

How would you ever make a 100% accurate simulation without mapping every particle in the universe?

If you are ok with an approximate representation based off what we have hypothesized and observed thus far, why are the current CGI simulations invalid for your request?

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2018, 08:35:20 AM »
It was you who clued me into the illegitimacy of the model!

Are you a bot?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2013/03/04/vortex_motion_viral_video_showing_sun_s_motion_through_galaxy_is_wrong.html

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2018, 08:39:50 AM »
How is it possible to ignore scale, account for unknown objects, and ignore relative timescales but make a 100% accurate CGI simulation?
FFS man.

Do you believe in a globe or not?

Do you believe in the Solar System or not?

Did you see the model I presented here?

All I want is the model I presented here, based on Kepler/Newton?Einstein, et.al.
How would you ever make a 100% accurate simulation without mapping every particle in the universe?

If you are ok with an approximate representation based off what we have hypothesized and observed thus far, why are the current CGI simulations invalid for your request?
Because the Sun is not moving in those CGI simulations.

Make the Sun move in those simulations.

Maintain the helical orbits...

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2018, 11:13:51 AM »
How?
Ethical scientists profess pursuit of the truth in matters concerning their field.

Sure. What does that have to do with making complex, yet useless, CGI renderings for your entertainment? What did ethical scientists do in the days before powerful and cheap computers?

Being smacked in the face with reality of your character kinda sucks doesn't it.

Dunno. I would think so, but you keep coming back for more, so you must enjoy it.

If you believe that, explain your presence here offering up BS arguments...
An admission FINALLY no scientifically accurate model exists of the Solar System!!!

It's accurate enough for what is needed these days, even if not 100% perfect. It doesn't have infinite precision, which would be necessary for truly 100% accuracy, and probably never will, for the reasons stated.

Fortunately, scientists know there is some uncertainty in all measurements and predictions, but as long as the uncertainty in some datum is low enough for a given purpose, it is useful for that purpose. In the case of solar system models, they're accurate enough to safely and successfully navigate spacecraft to other solar system bodies, as well as predict astronomical events to accuracy far beyond the needs for most people, for years into the future. So, yeah... even if not perfect, the model is still accurate for virtually all needs.

Why was that so hard!

Nothing new here.

If a scientist seriously claims it's possible to know everything about some field, be skeptical. Competent ones would not make such a claim.

Science is based on trust, but also verification. Even data considered trustworthy is subject to review as understanding, equipment, and techniques improve.

Can you name any?
In fact, I'm fairly certain that there are already a number of solar system and galaxy simulations running on various super computers.  Maybe you should check with the astrophysics community for details.

He said "solar system and galaxy simulations", not "solar system and galaxy CGI renderings with 100% fidelity, including all known and yet-unknown mass". Different statement.

Here is your own answer just to demonstrate how twisted your thoughts are on the entire matter:
How are we supposed to accurately account for mass, and its distribution, that hasn't been discovered? Doesn't this seem like in impossibility, even to you? See... you're going to believe what you want, regardless of whether it makes any sense or not.
Does not sound like, solar system and galaxy simulations or, "...makes useful and accurate predictions..."

"Useful and accurate" do not mean "perfect". See the earlier statements in this post about accuracy and precision.

Sounds to me as if it is a heaping pile of dung that you cannot possibly defend with any rational arguments.

LOL. Feel better after that little rant?

Just ignore my replies if they upset you.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2018, 12:09:43 PM »
I find the lack of a CGI rendering of the flat earth model (depicting the complete path of the sun as it moves above the earth) to be absolute certain evidence of:

2) Rowbotham is wrong;

3) Everything John Davis says is wrong.

Run along now, peabrain.
Off topic.

Absolutely no substantive/meaningful content/contribution noted.

Please create your own thread the forum participants can ignore and quit relying on me (who created this popular thread) for attention.

I think you've just shown how thick you are. My post was a comment on how absence of a CGI model of anything is not proof one way or the other, and how if your argument is valid against a round earth, it would also be valid against a flat earth.
But I guess it's just too subtle for someone of your level to pick up.
I am not arguing for RE or FE in this thread.

Your continued posting in this thread now adds substantive weight to my claim you are merely seeking attention, unable to gain any by creating your own threads of substantive and meaningful content.

I am no longer going to aid your attentive seeking behavior.

I am only going to urge you to improve your skills in creating quality threads!

You're a complete and utter twat, aren't you? Time to block you. Goodbye.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2018, 12:11:33 PM »
Sure. What does that have to do with making complex, yet useless, CGI renderings for your entertainment?
I has nothing to do with my entertainment.

It has plenty to do with "truth."

I noticed your reliance on the word, "useless," yet again to to describe your version and view of/on science.

Thank you for at least being honest.
What did ethical scientists do in the days before powerful and cheap computers?
Probably spent time on not so powerful and more expensive computers making up the BS you accept for SCIENCE!

LOL!

Dunno. I would think so, but you keep coming back for more, so you must enjoy it.
I would read the above reply and seriously rethink who is getting pwned here... 8)

It's accurate enough for what is needed these days, even if not 100% perfect. It doesn't have infinite precision, which would be necessary for truly 100% accuracy, and probably never will, for the reasons stated.
None of the reasons you have offered are legitimate.
Fortunately, scientists know there is some uncertainty in all measurements and predictions, but as long as the uncertainty in some datum is low enough for a given purpose, it is useful for that purpose. In the case of solar system models, they're accurate enough to safely and successfully navigate spacecraft to other solar system bodies, as well as predict astronomical events to accuracy far beyond the needs for most people, for years into the future. So, yeah... even if not perfect, the model is still accurate for virtually all needs.
Translation = As long as we keep selling the masses bullshit tis okay...

If a scientist seriously claims it's possible to know everything about some field, be skeptical. Competent ones would not make such a claim.
You are here claiming your reasons for the lack of an accurate rendering are 100 percent accurate, so thanks for the insight on your level of competency and actual inability to comment.
Science is based on trust faith, but also verification. Even data considered trustworthy is subject to review as understanding, equipment, and techniques improve.
FTFY.

No need to thank me.
He said "solar system and galaxy simulations", not "solar system and galaxy CGI renderings with 100% fidelity, including all known and yet-unknown mass". Different statement.
So you are arguing on the one hand, a 100 percent accurate model is not feasible, that data compilation is not possible, yet on the other hand, claim the rendering is not possible and that orbits could not accurately be reproduced, yet the long range satellites and deep space probes work with the knowledge we have and we should just have faith... wtf?

Do you even think about what you post?

LOL. Feel better after that little rant?

Just ignore my replies if they upset you.
Your replies do not upset me.

They only solidify my view on the insincerity of a bunch of JREFugees occupying this forum.

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2018, 12:23:41 PM »
You're a complete and utter twat, aren't you? Time to block you. Goodbye.
Next time have one on me!

Oh, and keep working on those quality threads we talked about earlier!

JackBlack

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2018, 12:30:52 PM »
Not necessarily using CGI, especially not impossible ones like you demand. As such, your argument remains as a non-sequiter.

There you go lying again.
It isn't the solar system, it is the galaxy, where the models are incomplete.

They don't.
They admit there is a lot they don't know.

Notice how he said simulations, not CGI renderings?
Notice how he said running on super computers, indicating a likely significant computational cost?

Does not sound like, "...it explains observations well..." or, "...makes useful and accurate predictions..." Sounds to me as if it is a heaping pile of dung that you cannot possibly defend with any rational arguments.
Sure, because that statement did not make any comment regarding predictions or observations that have been made.
As such, it didn't say it doesn't explain observations or it doesn't make useful and accurate predictions.

So yes, it does sound like you are heapings piles of crap which you cannot possible defend (and projecting your own inadequacies onto others).

In other words, you have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand.
No, in other words, your argument is pure crap.
The lack of a CGI model doesn't show the model is wrong.

Yes it is.
If you are just going to continue to baselessly assert crap, I will continue to dismiss it.

You are yet to justify your argument at all. Until you do all you have is a baseless assertion.

There is no logical connection between your premise and conclusion.

I will just skip the rest of your pathetic baseless assertions, just stick another dismissal of it in there if you need it.

Yes it is.
CGI exists strictly because of numbers.
Yes, CGI exists because of numbers, but that doesn't mean the rendering includes the math behind it.

So what do you want, the math or the CGI? They are 2 very different things.

No it would not.
How do you plan on depicting movement and orbit without it being to scale?

I can go to any number of models you declare to be sufficient (even though they are not based on Newton/Kepler/Einstein, etc., and view them in their supposed orbits.
I just want the Sun to be placed into motion.
Again, what you want is irrelevant.
You wanting something doesn't mean scientists are going to make it for you and the lack of it existing doesn't mean the models are wrong.

What utility is there in an animation of the solar system which just slides across the screen? That is effectively what you are asking for now.

Your argument is now effectively:
"I WANT THIS!!!!! BITCH MOAN BITCH BITCH MOAN!!!!
IT DOESN"T EXIST!!! WAH WAH WAH!!!""
YOUR WRONG!!!!!"

People not giving you want you want doesn't mean they are wrong.

Worthless excuse.
Yes, a worthless excuse from you (that does seem to be all you can provide), being completely unable to providing a justification for why this CGI rendering of yours should exist or why the scale doesn't make it impossible.

I can see the false model in complete motion, let’s see the correct version.
In motion compared to what?
It could just as easily be stationary (with the planets still circling) with the trails shooting off.
Regardless, at that scale it would be of absolutely no utility.

There is so much whine here, please pass the cheese and the crackers.
No thanks. I would rather you stop your whining.

Written like just like the church of science lackey you are.
No, written like an the intelligent individual I am, and dismissed like the pathetic fool you are.

No they would not.
If you want to see the sun's motion in the Milky way, they would be, as I showed above.

Again, they would be out of scale due to the fact Kepler/Newton/Einstein, etc., are wrong.
No, they would be completely out of scale due to the scales involved making it impossible to show them too scale.

Non topical BS entered into the record by you.
You are on a forum to debate the flat Earth.
If you think the FE is non-topical to your thread that means  your thread is non-topical to this forum.

AKA – “I need to switch the subject!”
No, AKA, pointing your desperation with your past pathetic attempts which have repeatedly failed and thus your need to try and shift the topic to pathetic arguments like your OP, as you are unable to use anything rationale to justify your position.

You are, without a doubt, the most lying bastard I have ever dealt with in any form.
Then I take it you haven't looked in the mirror, or looked at any other dishonest person?

BS. Again, a model as I have asked for, admittedly does not exist, yet you are here, claiming it cannot exist, but not because the math or science is wrong, but because of other, non-existent constraints…
What you first asked for cannot exist due to real constraints.
What you have tried changing it to can exist, but would be worthless.

Manipulated only to the extent it places the Sun in motion, because that is what science claims is happening.
No, that isn't the manipulation.
The manipulation would be completely changing the size of things to make it so you can see it, which requires fundamentally changing the orbits.

But according to science, that is not all the movement taking place.
Because it uses a different reference frame. Guess what? the movements taking place depends on the reference frame chosen.

You will then be left without a tit or cock to suckle because any attempt to render it will demonstrate the entire to be a mathematical fraud!
No, as I said before, any attempt to render it would result in you being unable to see it.

You are the one who wrote the quote.
And you are the one that took it out of context to blatantly misrepresent the meaning.
That makes you the dishonest scum, not me.

Admitting science does not really know, yet presents the information as 100 percent factual.

Again, admitting JackAssBlack not in pursuit of the truth…
Nope, pointing out you are not in pursuit of the truth.
You are asking for a manipulated model which does depict reality.

Any model submission would of course be presented with the inputs.
No it wouldn't.
You asked for a CGI rendering.
When you go watch a CGI rendinger in cinemas, do they provide all the data used to make it? No.
Are you dense?
Have you attended any school?

Remember, you wrote specifically, “The real deal is worthless…”
And there you go quote mining again.
The real deal, i.e. a real depiction of the solar system's motion through the Milky way, showing the orbits of the planets, is worthless as you would be completely unable to see the motion of the planets.

So, it only follows if helical orbits were depicted you would defend the model as accurate,,,
No it doesn't.
But then again you seem to fail horribly at logical arguments and can't seem to figure out what conclusions are actually valid.

Do you think cat's licking themselves mean fish swim through their air?
That is the level of "logic" you are presenting.

BS. The Sun would be at the center of the planets.
But not the centre of the model, thus it is not a heliocentric model.

And admission heliocentricity does not exist?
There you going lying again.
An admission that heliocentricity is a model of the solar system, not a model of the galaxy/universe.

And to that I say:

No thanks, I don't eat crap.

And the meek shall inherit the earth...
And there you go with more delusional BS to try and pat yourself on the back for you own stupidity and for how pathetic you are.

You whining and bitching over matters non-substantive to the debate is childish and only serves to solidify the weakness of your position.
Yes, like you bitching and whining over the non-existence of a CGI rendering which cannot exist due to the scales involved.

Again, no we wouldn't.
How about you stop lying about us just because you are unable to make a rational argument?

Make the Sun move in those simulations.
Load up the simulation, grab your monitor, and move it yourself.

I has nothing to do with my entertainment.
Really?
So far the only justification for why it should be made is because you want it.

It has plenty to do with "truth."
No, it has nothing to do with truth.
You are asking for a CGI rendering which does not depict reality, because you don't want it to scale as that would mean you can't see it.

I noticed your reliance on the word, "useless," yet again to to describe your version and view of/on science.
Thank you for at least being honest.
No, to describe your request, not science.
Perhaps you should try being honest for once in your pathetic existence?

I would read the above reply and seriously rethink who is getting pwned here... 8)
You, repeatedly.
You have completely failed to defend your position while numerous people have repeatedly refuted it.

You not getting what you want doesn't mean science is wrong.

None of the reasons you have offered are legitimate.
None of the reasons you have offered for modern science being wrong are legitimate.
Your entire argument is based upon them not giving you what you want.

yet the long range satellites and deep space probes work with the knowledge we have and we should just have faith... wtf?
No, not faith. Acceptance of what the evidence shows.
These deep space probes are quite close to the sun such that the majority of the galaxy is quite irrelevant as we can just deal with their motion relative to the sun.

Do you even think about what you post?
Do you even think, at all?