Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

• 63 Replies
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2018, 12:13:04 AM »
and better you dont use the word fact. cuz only person who knows factually who has tilled her and seen our papa before our birth. you are pissing on that person ( aka our real mum ) who is occupier of all the damn real facts.

so there is no question of making any progress on the rascal relatives and freinds who did not seen who has tilled our mum,

and fun is you want to piss on our real mum and want to listen from someone else ( waahaa ) what an advancement. ( irresponsible bachelor daddy )

What about the other suggestions I gave for finding out if he is your real dad (And the countless other possible ways of pursuing this question). Again, the point I am trying to make is that you are much more likely to find the correct answer to a question if you look for it in multiple sources.

I do not piss on the claims or judgement of my mom. However it would be gullible to believe everything she says without question.

yes it would be actually guillible to believe everything which is coming from friends and relatives ;) so dont shift burdon of proof on our real mum.

and your DNA test is broken failure like you. but you are not so sensible to understand it yet. ;) and this hands or legs transplant has already killed your nonsense bluff. ;)

and the fact is you are joke in the first place. but still thinking that you are right in the first place ( it is fun part ) and now such an advance fool like you has no reasonable answer to this argument killer contradiction.  ( waaahaa )

If your mom makes a claim then the burden of proof is hers. She has to prove that claim. If she cannot then it would be gullible to believe her.

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 07:36:37 AM »
If your mom makes a claim then the burden of proof is hers. She has to prove that claim. If she cannot then it would be gullible to believe her.

nah nah ( rascal idiot ) burdon is on you cuz you are saying paternity test which is based on DNA and that is also defective.

for if you say our DNA is only matching with mum and dad than how the damn doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs from someone else who is neither our parent nor relative ?

so the burdon is on you ( broken failure ) and you cannot deny it that you are an failrue. it is an fact that you are broken now. ;) how can you deny it now ?

any intelligent person will listen to mum who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her. ;) i would go with her instead of any random nonsense ;)

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 07:38:29 AM »
and you are real gullible who is prepared to trust on other relatives and friends and broken DNA test which is now checked by hands and legs transplant.

so it is an fact that you are doing this gullible business. but shifting burdon of proof on me. it is an fact that you are an broken failure and has no reasonable logic anymore at all.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 08:04:35 AM »
Are you two married?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 08:14:44 AM »
Are you two married?

yes im married. now what ?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2018, 08:27:50 AM »
You are married to Newhavener?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2018, 08:38:19 AM »

and such an troll like you is an mod. do you know it ? that you are unfit for this place even.

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2018, 10:06:28 AM »
and you are real gullible who is prepared to trust on other relatives and friends and broken DNA test which is now checked by hands and legs transplant.

so it is an fact that you are doing this gullible business. but shifting burdon of proof on me. it is an fact that you are an broken failure and has no reasonable logic anymore at all.

Actually, you are right. I apologize for questioning the authority of my mom and your spiritual advisor.  ;) I am but a mortal who is only wasting my time trying to question the infinite power and love of Krishna. If I ask then the burden of proof is mine, obviously. My eyes were shut by my years of being brainwashed by western culture ;) I will continue freeing myself of this illusion and learn to not be an uncivilized bachelor daddy ;) Thank you for opening my eyes and I hope you continue to spread this message.

Much love XOXO

PS. Hook me up with your guru my dude. I wanna get as #woke as you are my brotha ;)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2018, 10:08:00 AM »

and such an troll like you is an mod. do you know it ? that you are unfit for this place even.

an hero!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2018, 11:30:32 AM »
I hope nahaei sticks around longer this time.  I think she's my favorite new troll.

An over the top, ridiculously hostile Hare Krishna.  There's lots of potential in that.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2018, 11:53:18 AM »
I hope nahaei sticks around longer this time.  I think she's my favorite new troll.

An over the top, ridiculously hostile Hare Krishna.  There's lots of potential in that.
If they are just doing a bit then I have to give them props. It actually got to me.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2018, 12:07:28 PM »

If they are just doing a bit then I have to give them props. It actually got to me.

I don't know a whole lot about Hare Krishna so I could be wrong on this but I get the impression that they're the Mormons of the eastern religions.  And the idea of a Mormon missionary behaving like this is hilarious to me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2018, 01:16:01 PM »

for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

I am the only reason my father is my father.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2018, 03:30:07 PM »

nah nah ( rascal idiot ) burdon is on you cuz you are saying paternity test which is based on DNA and that is also defective.

for if you say our DNA is only matching with mum and dad than how the damn doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs from someone else who is neither our parent nor relative ?

so the burdon is on you ( broken failure ) and you cannot deny it that you are an failrue. it is an fact that you are broken now. ;) how can you deny it now ?

any intelligent person will listen to mum who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her. ;) i would go with her instead of any random nonsense ;)

Your use of the English language is very creative. It's like if Picasso painted using a slice of pizza instead of a brush, but with words.

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »

Actually, you are right. I apologize for questioning the authority of my mom and your spiritual advisor.  ;) I am but a mortal who is only wasting my time trying to question the infinite power and love of Krishna. If I ask then the burden of proof is mine, obviously. My eyes were shut by my years of being brainwashed by western culture ;) I will continue freeing myself of this illusion and learn to not be an uncivilized bachelor daddy ;) Thank you for opening my eyes and I hope you continue to spread this message.

Much love XOXO

PS. Hook me up with your guru my dude. I wanna get as #woke as you are my brotha ;)

nah nah `1st of all you dont be my slut by taking my big big and tight tight in your small mouth by pying without invitation. ;)

dont take it like an slut and than tell me that im first class chaste girl. ;) cuz i already know your character well.

and i piss on followers like you. ;) nor you are Krishna or authority so that i should take care. and there is no loss if i have no single followers. ;) cuz ultimately it depends of Krishna who has allowed you western bachelor daddies ;) and if favour is withdrarwn than you are to no where. ;)

but still it is fun to see that how much proud you actuall are. when commies are enough powerful that they can put there bamboos everywhere from upto your mouth to ass. but still you are so much proud. and you should remain that.

but always remember that pride goes away before fall. ;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 06:41:24 PM by nahaei »

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2018, 06:50:48 PM »

im male ( prostitute hunter ) dont think everyone is vagina, vagina, and vagina. ( lsuty pig )

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2018, 06:53:20 PM »

I don't know a whole lot about Hare Krishna so I could be wrong on this but I get the impression that they're the Mormons of the eastern religions.  And the idea of a Mormon missionary behaving like this is hilarious to me.

and what rational explanation mormons has got ? explain it now ( if you are son of 1 man ) so ( again ) do you think you are son of `1 man ? ( take it as granted that you are not anymore )

otherwise you would have explained it. but unfortunately its not your fault. ;) your nature is recevied from your mum. so there is no question of coming anything rational from you at all. ;)

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2018, 06:55:05 PM »

Your use of the English language is very creative. It's like if Picasso painted using a slice of pizza instead of a brush, but with words.

tell me more that how deep you have taken my big big and tight tight in your throat. tell me more.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2018, 07:00:56 PM »
A piano concerto played by a goldfish, leaping haphazardly from key to key

Edit: ...but with words
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 07:06:03 PM by boydster »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2018, 07:03:23 PM »
tell me more that how deep you have taken my big big and tight tight in your throat. tell me more.

If you is big big and tight tight you is hermaphrodite.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2018, 07:10:27 PM »

and what rational explanation mormons has got ? explain it now ( if you are son of 1 man ) so ( again ) do you think you are son of `1 man ? ( take it as granted that you are not anymore )

otherwise you would have explained it. but unfortunately its not your fault. ;) your nature is recevied from your mum. so there is no question of coming anything rational from you at all. ;)

Are you asking me to defend the Mormon religion?

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2018, 07:13:47 PM »
there are many more intelligent than me. and knows it better ( i admit ) kindly follow them instead of fool like me. than there is some chance of your good future. ;)

so kindly ignore an fool like me. ( thanks in advance ) but im not interested in your potiential troll. thanks anyway.

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2018, 07:15:52 PM »

nah im not asking you to defend them. cuz you cannot defend your own self ( even ) as always. your entire history is you have saved yourself by the help of someone elses brain. so what you will protect them ?

anyway you just tell us give us that explanation which mormons has explained. and than you generalize us ( The Hare Krishnas ) with others. ( rascal fraud )

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2018, 09:38:35 AM »

nah im not asking you to defend them. cuz you cannot defend your own self ( even ) as always. your entire history is you have saved yourself by the help of someone elses brain. so what you will protect them ?

anyway you just tell us give us that explanation which mormons has explained. and than you generalize us ( The Hare Krishnas ) with others. ( rascal fraud )

I could explain but I'd rather show you.  So here's what I'm going to do.  I'll talk to a few of the bishops that I know and see if I can get you baptized in absentia to become a Mormon!

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2018, 11:51:50 AM »
REALLY BIG LETTERS
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2018, 12:17:17 PM »

Much love XOXO

nah nah `1st of all you dont be my slut by taking my big big and tight tight in your small mouth by pying without invitation. ;)

dont take it like an slut and than tell me that im first class chaste girl. ;) cuz i already know your character well.

and i piss on followers like you. ;) nor you are Krishna or authority so that i should take care. and there is no loss if i have no single followers. ;) cuz ultimately it depends of Krishna who has allowed you western bachelor daddies ;) and if favour is withdrarwn than you are to no where. ;)

but still it is fun to see that how much proud you actuall are. when commies are enough powerful that they can put there bamboos everywhere from upto your mouth to ass. but still you are so much proud. and you should remain that.

but always remember that pride goes away before fall. ;)

I copy-pasted our conversation into a word document so that I could bounce on my boy's dick to the rhythm of your incoherent rambling and I swear that every time he said "winky face" I came. I later showed this to a group of friends and we decided to make a game out of it so that every time you made a grammar error we would take a drink and, needless to say, three of my buddies died so fuck you for that but I guess it doesn't matter since they'll just come back in some other form, hopefully as a trio of bumblebees to sting you up your asshole. But also fuck me for questioning the nature of supreme leader krishna because earlier today I ended up trying to meditate and he ended up coming and filling me with his holy light and now all of my clothes are sticky and they smell like generations of dead goats which are probably from your past lives even though dead sheep would make a lot more sense.

Alright I need to go now because my western, single, uncivilized, bitch of a mom wants me to come and give her a quickie while my dad watches from the window and after that we'll probably commit mass suicide and all come back as blades of grass so that we can get stepped on by bare feet, which is kind of a shared fetish that we all have.

Any way, may the supreme being lord yoda sensei guru greatest motherland krishna bless your face. If you sneezed during this reply, bless you. Peace off.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 12:19:04 PM by Newhavener »

Pezevenk

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2018, 12:28:58 PM »
I copy-pasted our conversation into a word document so that I could bounce on my boy's dick to the rhythm of your incoherent rambling and I swear that every time he said "winky face" I came. I later showed this to a group of friends and we decided to make a game out of it so that every time you made a grammar error we would take a drink and, needless to say, three of my buddies died so fuck you for that but I guess it doesn't matter since they'll just come back in some other form, hopefully as a trio of bumblebees to sting you up your asshole. But also fuck me for questioning the nature of supreme leader krishna because earlier today I ended up trying to meditate and he ended up coming and filling me with his holy light and now all of my clothes are sticky and they smell like generations of dead goats which are probably from your past lives even though dead sheep would make a lot more sense.

Alright I need to go now because my western, single, uncivilized, bitch of a mom wants me to come and give her a quickie while my dad watches from the window and after that we'll probably commit mass suicide and all come back as blades of grass so that we can get stepped on by bare feet, which is kind of a shared fetish that we all have.

Any way, may the supreme being lord yoda sensei guru greatest motherland krishna bless your face. If you sneezed during this reply, bless you. Peace off.

What?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2018, 08:03:27 PM »

yes kindly do it. but in argeument. for i have thrown an shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge.

so you must do something rational now. ;) and if you cannot than you are broken failure. who is now becoming arrogent. and thinking that he is wise in his own mind. ;)

but your thinking does not effect the damn facts. you can think that you are on moon and having debate with me. you can think anything. but your thinking does not effect the facts. ( hypocrite fraud )

you are arrogent broken failure. who has nothing rational at all. but you go on remaining prideful as long as you can. ;)

it is fun to see that such an broken failures like you who are brainwashing the masses are also right in the first place ( in there own minds ) when the fact is they are joke in the first place.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 08:06:06 PM by nahaei »

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2018, 08:07:22 PM »
and nothing rational is left here. now you go to hell. not my problem. for my business is done. now you accept it OR ( take it as granted that you will ) not.

not my problem. after all this Krishna consciousness is not that easy thing.